April 25, 2024, 10:27:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 349987 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1160 on: September 17, 2008, 09:57:18 AM »

WOW! Thanks! Did anyone catch the other possible lie...Cindy said on the stand that lee was at the house when she and casey arrived home...Lee statement says cindy was in the garage and appeared to be upset.BLAH,BLAH..Did lee not state that they wer already at the house and cindy states lee was there waiting for them..Just thinking!
One more thing.. Does anyone remember what time tony's roommate stated cindy came to the apartment.. I though he stated something like mid or late afternoon..Cindy says around 7.30 i would refer to that as early evening...I would think anyway or it could just be me...Random thinking again
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1161 on: September 17, 2008, 09:57:44 AM »

It is taboo. You can have any physical problem, but mental oh no never.

Your father did a wise and brave thing. Cindy and George should have had Casey in the psychiatrists office in her teens. Cindy is a nurse and should know better.

Exactly. I have been told to "get over it." It's like saying -- get over that cancerous tumor. Let me how that works out.

Let me KNOW how that works out.

Oh my goodness, I almost typed "let me know hoe" just now. Time for a nap.

I remember you, Caylee.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1162 on: September 17, 2008, 09:58:31 AM »

I heard the Casey described what zg looked like for a sketch of her.. I wish they would release that pic

This is the only description I have seen from casey.

I took Caylee to the Sawgrass apartments, located on Conway Rd. Caylee’s nanny, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, has watched her for the past year and a half, to two years. Zenaida is twenty-five years old, and is from New York. She is roughly 5foot 7 inches tall, 140 pounds. She has dark brown, curly hair, and brown eyes. Zenaida’s birthday is in September. I met Zenaida, through a mutual friend, Jeffery Michael Hopkins. She had watched his son, Zachary Hopkins, for about 6 months,

seems like she is more describing the one from MOM website....The Z from sawgrass had light hair.......jmo

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: September 17, 2008, 09:58:58 AM »

It is taboo. You can have any physical problem, but mental oh no never.

Your father did a wise and brave thing. Cindy and George should have had Casey in the psychiatrists office in her teens. Cindy is a nurse and should know better.

Exactly. I have been told to "get over it." It's like saying -- get over that cancerous tumor. Let me how that works out.

People can't see it so they don't know, it's like if you got a broken arm they can see the cast and ask how you are healing and all but people can't see mental illness and if they have never had it they are like yeah right!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1164 on: September 17, 2008, 09:59:05 AM »

WOW! Thanks! Did anyone catch the other possible lie...Cindy said on the stand that lee was at the house when she and casey arrived home...Lee statement says cindy was in the garage and appeared to be upset.BLAH,BLAH..Did lee not state that they wer already at the house and cindy states lee was there waiting for them..Just thinking!

Lee came home and found her in the garage? I thought George did? Did George say anything about Lee being there when he got home? (I don't recall)

Why would Lee be there waiting for them, unless Cindy had called him via her cell and let him know that she had found Casey and they were on their way? Is there any evidence of this?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: September 17, 2008, 10:01:25 AM »

Zenaida’s birthday is in September[/b].

Yeah, because what on Earth does her b-day have to do with anything? That would NOT be the first thing I said when describing the person who had my child!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1166 on: September 17, 2008, 10:01:44 AM »

I heard the Casey described what zg looked like for a sketch of her.. I wish they would release that pic

I wonder.. and this is just my mind working overtime. 

IF there is any correlation between the break-in of this other Zenaida's office, were photographs taken along with her laptop?  (Or perhaps the laptop had personal photos on it?)  It would be VERY interesting if the sketch looks like that woman. 

Of course, to be honest, the lady who is in shadow in the interview, looks more like the Zenaida on MySpace (who went to Sawgrass that day), who has the two kids.. because of her hair. 

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1167 on: September 17, 2008, 10:02:30 AM »

Lee came home and found her in the garage? I thought George did? Did George say anything about Lee being there when he got home? (I don't recall)

Why would Lee be there waiting for them, unless Cindy had called him via her cell and let him know that she had found Casey and they were on their way? Is there any evidence of this?
Lee or george said george was the one to call lee... I swear in lee's statement he came in later and wasn't there waiting for them..Pretty sure i'm right i'm looking now
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1168 on: September 17, 2008, 10:02:31 AM »

I have so many alternate theories but am skerrred of lawsuits.   

Don't worry, your enemies are real and everywhere. 
Sue me, feel free, you can have all my debt. 

How can they sue over a theory anyway. It's merely your opinion of what happened..  I don't think you can be sued for your opinion.  At least not yet. 

There's noway they can!! But hold tight we are talking about the ANTHONYS!!

Even the Anthony's would not be able to do that. What is on message boards and such is a way for people to express themselves and that is a right we all have.

Now it is problematic when a family has a missing little child and they are busy on the boards getting themselves steamed up on what people's opinions are. I think they should put some physical energy on helping find that child. I don't think they are because this case was too old when it got reported and chances are very slim of Caylee being found an they know it. Actions do speak louder than words.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: September 17, 2008, 10:02:59 AM »

People can't see it so they don't know, it's like if you got a broken arm they can see the cast and ask how you are healing and all but people can't see mental illness and if they have never had it they are like yeah right!!

Yes, like other non-visible illnesses, too. Very sad people are that way!
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1170 on: September 17, 2008, 10:03:24 AM »

Good Morning monkeys..

A thought...yesterday when jb said his client was "not going to cave" ...doesn't that make it sound like she is as guilty as heck and jb knows it....otherwise if she is so innocent then there would nothing to "cave" about.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: September 17, 2008, 10:04:03 AM »

Judge Napalotanio is interviewed after Casey Anthony is released from jail

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7446755&version=1&locale=EN-US

You realize he's just another analyst for Fox and no longer a judge right?  When I saw your link I thought maybe you thought he was THE judge in this case....he's not:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Napolitano
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1172 on: September 17, 2008, 10:07:06 AM »

Judge Napalotanio is interviewed after Casey Anthony is released from jail

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7446755&version=1&locale=EN-US

You realize he's just another analyst for Fox and no longer a judge right?  When I saw your link I thought maybe you thought he was THE judge in this case....he's not:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Napolitano

Good morning Klaas

I see you had a "fun" night last night again on the boards.

I am glad I am a daytime Monkey. I get in enough trouble.

Peace Monkeys
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1173 on: September 17, 2008, 10:08:14 AM »

I took Caylee to the Sawgrass apartments, located on Conway Rd. Caylee’s nanny, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, has watched her for the past year and a half, to two years. Zenaida is twenty-five years old, and is from New York. She is roughly 5foot 7 inches tall, 140 pounds. She has dark brown, curly hair, and brown eyes. Zenaida’s birthday is in September. I met Zenaida, through a mutual friend, Jeffery Michael Hopkins. She had watched his son, Zachary Hopkins, for about 6 months,

seems like she is more describing the one from MOM website....The Z from sawgrass had light hair.......jmo

So, IMO.. it's possible that somehow the break-in could be connected in some way here. Unless, somehow she or somebody she knows found out about it, and decided to use her name and picture after finding the info online? I don't know.. You have to wonder how Casey picked this name.  She could have chose ANY name, but she chose Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales. Why? And it seems more than coincidence to me that a ZG not only shows up at the same place she says she left her kid with somebody by that name..  AND gives a description (perhaps) of the woman with the same name, who got robbed. WTF.

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: September 17, 2008, 10:08:26 AM »

Good Morning monkeys..

A thought...yesterday when jb said his client was "not going to cave" ...doesn't that make it sound like she is as guilty as heck and jb knows it....otherwise if she is so innocent then there would nothing to "cave" about.

oh yeah....He has said a few doozies!

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: September 17, 2008, 10:11:08 AM »

yep, I knew his name was Zachery,thank you!

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1176 on: September 17, 2008, 10:13:01 AM »

So, IMO.. it's possible that somehow the break-in could be connected in some way here. Unless, somehow she or somebody she knows found out about it, and decided to use her name and picture after finding the info online? I don't know.. You have to wonder how Casey picked this name.  She could have chose ANY name, but she chose Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales. Why? And it seems more than coincidence to me that a ZG not only shows up at the same place she says she left her kid with somebody by that name..  AND gives a description (perhaps) of the woman with the same name, who got robbed. WTF.

Newbie here
OK my third attempt at a post I must be doing something wrong new here and not so computer savvy any way this is a post I found from zenaida Gonzalez who was robbed on June 9th in regards to being the same casey mentioned hope this works

I'm not that Zenaida Gonzalez
Submitted by Zenaida Gonzalez on Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:59 am
Many of you have emailed me concerned that I may be involved in the case of the missing 2-year-old in Orlando. It is a very sad story where the child has been missing for almost a month, but mom didn't report it to police. I believe the grandparents filed the missing person's report.

Let me assure you I am not involved and I am not the Zenaida Gonzalez that mother told officials she left her daughter with on that day.

I've been bombarded with emails and phone calls even some from media asking for comment. But it is not me.

It is a very sad case. I worry for the child and the family as well. In my opinion you have to be mentally ill to lose track of your child or do them harm. I pray for the family and thank you all for your concern.

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1177 on: September 17, 2008, 10:13:16 AM »

perhaps she was connected to the robbery(I wouldn't doubt it) And got hold of the info from sawgrass or found her I.D. or license plate......realized its a common name and ....AH I'll use this one

s

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: September 17, 2008, 10:13:18 AM »

Zenaida’s birthday is in September[/b].

Yeah, because what on Earth does her b-day have to do with anything? That would NOT be the first thing I said when describing the person who had my child!

So is George's..
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1179 on: September 17, 2008, 10:14:09 AM »

Even the Anthony's would not be able to do that. What is on message boards and such is a way for people to express themselves and that is a right we all have.

Now it is problematic when a family has a missing little child and they are busy on the boards getting themselves steamed up on what people's opinions are. I think they should put some physical energy on helping find that child. I don't think they are because this case was too old when it got reported and chances are very slim of Caylee being found an they know it. Actions do speak louder than words.

IMO, when NeJame appeared on NG, the family began to distance itself from Casey's actions. My interpretation of what he said is: They know in their hearts Caylee is deceased, but they are not fully ready to accept it. They were not involved in whatever Casey did. -- Again, my interpretation of his words only, not my personal opinion. If Caylee were my family member, of course I'd want to see her come home alive and well. But if not, I'd want to give her a proper burial.   

Here is the transcript of that show http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/10/ng.01.html

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.