April 19, 2024, 10:41:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 349703 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1180 on: September 17, 2008, 10:15:15 AM »

WOW! Thanks! Did anyone catch the other possible lie...Cindy said on the stand that lee was at the house when she and casey arrived home...Lee statement says cindy was in the garage and appeared to be upset.BLAH,BLAH..Did lee not state that they wer already at the house and cindy states lee was there waiting for them..Just thinking!

Lee came home and found her in the garage? I thought George did? Did George say anything about Lee being there when he got home? (I don't recall)

Why would Lee be there waiting for them, unless Cindy had called him via her cell and let him know that she had found Casey and they were on their way? Is there any evidence of this?
I can't get lee's written statement to copy on here.. Can someone help me plaese
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1181 on: September 17, 2008, 10:16:21 AM »

I have so many alternate theories but am skerrred of lawsuits.   

Don't worry, your enemies are real and everywhere. 
Sue me, feel free, you can have all my debt. 

How can they sue over a theory anyway. It's merely your opinion of what happened..  I don't think you can be sued for your opinion.  At least not yet. 

There's noway they can!! But hold tight we are talking about the ANTHONYS!!

Even the Anthony's would not be able to do that. What is on message boards and such is a way for people to express themselves and that is a right we all have.

Now it is problematic when a family has a missing little child and they are busy on the boards getting themselves steamed up on what people's opinions are. I think they should put some physical energy on helping find that child. I don't think they are because this case was too old when it got reported and chances are very slim of Caylee being found an they know it. Actions do speak louder than words.

OH I know they could not do it, the second part of the sentence was being sarcastic thats all.  And I agree with you about them looking for poor little Caylee

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: September 17, 2008, 10:17:46 AM »

Does anyone remember the Zenaida Gonzales who said her office was robbed in Brevard County on June 9th?

Well I just went back to her page and it says she did pass along to the detective working her case about the date coincidence with the CAYLEE case..

Anyways when you click on Zenaida's name it takes you to a list of questions she answered..

Turns out on ~Thu May 15, 2008 10:40 am~ she answered a post about Someone needing daycare for their son Zachary...
http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=5978

Weird!

Very interesting. I tried pulling up Casey's interview with no luck but I could swear that Jeffery  Hopkin's son was Zachery, am I wrong on that?

From Casey's written statement:

I met Zenaida through a mutual friend, Jeffrey Michael Hopkins. She had watched his son, Zachary Hopkins for about 6 months, to a year. I met Zenaida in 2004, around Christmas.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: September 17, 2008, 10:21:11 AM »

I heard the Casey described what zg looked like for a sketch of her.. I wish they would release that pic

This is the only description I have seen from casey.

I took Caylee to the Sawgrass apartments, located on Conway Rd. Caylee’s nanny, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, has watched her for the past year and a half, to two years. Zenaida is twenty-five years old, and is from New York. She is roughly 5foot 7 inches tall, 140 pounds. She has dark brown, curly hair, and brown eyes. Zenaida’s birthday is in September. I met Zenaida, through a mutual friend, Jeffery Michael Hopkins. She had watched his son, Zachary Hopkins, for about 6 months,

seems like she is more describing the one from MOM website....The Z from sawgrass had light hair.......jmo

So, IMO.. it's possible that somehow the break-in could be connected in some way here. Unless, somehow she or somebody she knows found out about it, and decided to use her name and picture after finding the info online? I don't know.. You have to wonder how Casey picked this name.  She could have chose ANY name, but she chose Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales. Why? And it seems more than coincidence to me that a ZG not only shows up at the same place she says she left her kid with somebody by that name..  AND gives a description (perhaps) of the woman with the same name, who got robbed. WTF.

Newbie here
OK my third attempt at a post I must be doing something wrong new here and not so computer savvy any way this is a post I found from zenaida Gonzalez who was robbed on June 9th in regards to being the same casey mentioned hope this works

I'm not that Zenaida Gonzalez
Submitted by Zenaida Gonzalez on Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:59 am
Many of you have emailed me concerned that I may be involved in the case of the missing 2-year-old in Orlando. It is a very sad story where the child has been missing for almost a month, but mom didn't report it to police. I believe the grandparents filed the missing person's report.

Let me assure you I am not involved and I am not the Zenaida Gonzalez that mother told officials she left her daughter with on that day.

I've been bombarded with emails and phone calls even some from media asking for comment. But it is not me.

It is a very sad case. I worry for the child and the family as well. In my opinion you have to be mentally ill to lose track of your child or do them harm. I pray for the family and thank you all for your concern.

Wecome!!! third time is a charm!

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1184 on: September 17, 2008, 10:21:29 AM »

Even the Anthony's would not be able to do that. What is on message boards and such is a way for people to express themselves and that is a right we all have.

Now it is problematic when a family has a missing little child and they are busy on the boards getting themselves steamed up on what people's opinions are. I think they should put some physical energy on helping find that child. I don't think they are because this case was too old when it got reported and chances are very slim of Caylee being found an they know it. Actions do speak louder than words.

IMO, when NeJame appeared on NG, the family began to distance itself from Casey's actions. My interpretation of what he said is: They know in their hearts Caylee is deceased, but they are not fully ready to accept it. They were not involved in whatever Casey did. -- Again, my interpretation of his words only, not my personal opinion. If Caylee were my family member, of course I'd want to see her come home alive and well. But if not, I'd want to give her a proper burial.   

Here is the transcript of that show http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/10/ng.01.html

My interpretation of what Mark Najame said on NG is :   My clients are liars and they know it and that is why they are denying everything and covering for their murdering daughter and the proof is that they hired me, a criminal defense attorney, to protect their lying, law breaking asses
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: September 17, 2008, 10:21:53 AM »

I heard the Casey described what zg looked like for a sketch of her.. I wish they would release that pic

This is the only description I have seen from casey.

I took Caylee to the Sawgrass apartments, located on Conway Rd. Caylee’s nanny, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, has watched her for the past year and a half, to two years. Zenaida is twenty-five years old, and is from New York. She is roughly 5foot 7 inches tall, 140 pounds. She has dark brown, curly hair, and brown eyes. Zenaida’s birthday is in September. I met Zenaida, through a mutual friend, Jeffery Michael Hopkins. She had watched his son, Zachary Hopkins, for about 6 months,

seems like she is more describing the one from MOM website....The Z from sawgrass had light hair.......jmo

So, IMO.. it's possible that somehow the break-in could be connected in some way here. Unless, somehow she or somebody she knows found out about it, and decided to use her name and picture after finding the info online? I don't know.. You have to wonder how Casey picked this name.  She could have chose ANY name, but she chose Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales. Why? And it seems more than coincidence to me that a ZG not only shows up at the same place she says she left her kid with somebody by that name..  AND gives a description (perhaps) of the woman with the same name, who got robbed. WTF.

Newbie here
OK my third attempt at a post I must be doing something wrong new here and not so computer savvy any way this is a post I found from zenaida Gonzalez who was robbed on June 9th in regards to being the same casey mentioned hope this works

I'm not that Zenaida Gonzalez
Submitted by Zenaida Gonzalez on Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:59 am
Many of you have emailed me concerned that I may be involved in the case of the missing 2-year-old in Orlando. It is a very sad story where the child has been missing for almost a month, but mom didn't report it to police. I believe the grandparents filed the missing person's report.

Let me assure you I am not involved and I am not the Zenaida Gonzalez that mother told officials she left her daughter with on that day.

I've been bombarded with emails and phone calls even some from media asking for comment. But it is not me.

It is a very sad case. I worry for the child and the family as well. In my opinion you have to be mentally ill to lose track of your child or do them harm. I pray for the family and thank you all for your concern.

I'm not suggesting this Zenaida had anything to do with a kidnapping. However, does she know yet who stole her laptop or any other items that may have been taken? We have two Zenaids who claim to have no connection to Casey or Caylee, and yet there is info about both of these individuals that seem to trigger red flags, IMO.  You have the information about the Sawgrass Zenaida (her kids' names, and the date she was there), along with what seems like a description quite similar to the Zenaida who was robbed.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: September 17, 2008, 10:23:07 AM »

My point is that it's possible Casey is taking information about people and putting them altogether to create this kidnapper..  just like she also seems to have used information about this Kio person.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1187 on: September 17, 2008, 10:24:08 AM »

IMO, when NeJame appeared on NG, the family began to distance itself from Casey's actions. My interpretation of what he said is: They know in their hearts Caylee is deceased, but they are not fully ready to accept it. They were not involved in whatever Casey did. -- Again, my interpretation of his words only, not my personal opinion. If Caylee were my family member, of course I'd want to see her come home alive and well. But if not, I'd want to give her a proper burial.   

Here is the transcript of that show http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/10/ng.01.html

My interpretation of what Mark Najame said on NG is :   My clients are liars and they know it and that is why they are denying everything and covering for their murdering daughter and the proof is that they hired me, a criminal defense attorney, to protect their lying, law breaking asses

Dang, why are they paying him? I could have gone on TV and said that. 

I remember you, Caylee.
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1188 on: September 17, 2008, 10:24:10 AM »

http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=6675

you can read her post here I think she is chalking it up to coincidence but with so many lies and twist and turns in this case you never know who casey will use at how far she will go to cover things up
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1189 on: September 17, 2008, 10:26:05 AM »

My point is that it's possible Casey is taking information about people and putting them altogether to create this kidnapper..  just like she also seems to have used information about this Kio person.

Yes, and that fits with the identity theft activity too. She seems to be an expert at stealing/using bit and pieces, if not whole identities. So, maybe that was her "job." 

I remember you, Caylee.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: September 17, 2008, 10:26:40 AM »

Does anyone remember the Zenaida Gonzales who said her office was robbed in Brevard County on June 9th?

Well I just went back to her page and it says she did pass along to the detective working her case about the date coincidence with the CAYLEE case..

Anyways when you click on Zenaida's name it takes you to a list of questions she answered..

Turns out on ~Thu May 15, 2008 10:40 am~ she answered a post about Someone needing daycare for their son Zachary...

Weird!

Very interesting. I tried pulling up Casey's interview with no luck but I could swear that Jeffery  Hopkin's son was Zachery, am I wrong on that?

Yes, I think you're right.  But the real JH doesn't have any kids, IIRC.  And for those not from around here, Brevard County is next to Orange County.  When Casey talked about the beach, she was talking about Brevard County.  From her house, it is about 45 mins to an hour away, depending on which part of the county she'd go to.  Most people around here travel back and forth from Brevard to Orange county often.

Thanks Bongo. The important thing is CASEY SAID his name was Zachery,since we know half her characters are fictional anyway,all LE has to do  is link her to that site which they probably already have done. As far as the other Zenaida Gonzalez, there's her friend's apt# 218 at Sawgrass, could have easily overheard a name.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: September 17, 2008, 10:26:58 AM »

WOW! Thanks! Did anyone catch the other possible lie...Cindy said on the stand that lee was at the house when she and casey arrived home...Lee statement says cindy was in the garage and appeared to be upset.BLAH,BLAH..Did lee not state that they wer already at the house and cindy states lee was there waiting for them..Just thinking!

No. Lee's statement was that they were not home when he arrived but the car was in the garage. Casey & Cindy arrived a short time later and had been arguing about Caylee

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: September 17, 2008, 10:28:06 AM »

You know the more I sit here and think about Cindy going to sue bloggers the funnier it gets on what legal terms could she even think she could do that?  Also she would be sueing most of the United States and other countries as well.  I just don't see where this family gets all there Chit from it's like there is a law for the Anthony's and a law for everyone else. jmo

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1193 on: September 17, 2008, 10:28:07 AM »

Lee came home and found her in the garage? I thought George did? Did George say anything about Lee being there when he got home? (I don't recall)

Why would Lee be there waiting for them, unless Cindy had called him via her cell and let him know that she had found Casey and they were on their way? Is there any evidence of this?
I can't get lee's written statement to copy on here.. Can someone help me plaese
Dang! i thought i had them again...Lee did state nobody was there or sorry he didn't see anyone..I was so wrong but i was hoping
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1194 on: September 17, 2008, 10:28:43 AM »

Weird!

From Casey's written statement:

I met Zenaida through a mutual friend, Jeffrey Michael Hopkins. She had watched his son, Zachary Hopkins for about 6 months, to a year. I met Zenaida in 2004, around Christmas.

Thank you Klaas, these little things just keep falling into place.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1195 on: September 17, 2008, 10:29:18 AM »

IMO, when Ne Jame appeared on NG, the family began to distance itself from Casey's actions. My interpretation of what he said is: They know in their hearts Caylee is deceased, but they are not fully ready to accept it. They were not involved in whatever Casey did. -- Again, my interpretation of his words only, not my personal opinion. If Caylee were my family member, of course I'd want to see her come home alive and well. But if not, I'd want to give her a proper burial.   

Here is the transcript of that show http://transcripts.CNN.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/10/nag.01.HTML

My interpretation of what Mark Jame said on NG is :  My clients are liars and they know it and that is why they are denying everything and covering for their murdering daughter and the proof is that they hired me, a criminal defense attorney, to protect their lying, law breaking asses

Exactly!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: September 17, 2008, 10:33:14 AM »

No. Lee's statement was that they were not home when he arrived but the car was in the garage. Casey & Cindy arrived a short time later and had been arguing about Caylee
Yes i just re read it..My computer is so slow. i think it's time to clean it up. I was really hoping to find another lie...Do you have any idea how to keep this documents on your computer with out having to download them everytime?..I would think downloading them  they would stay but they do not.. I also tried viewing scared monkey pages and it took me to an error page. I finally got it though and i was once again wrong...Shoot can't blame a girl for trying..lol!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: September 17, 2008, 10:33:27 AM »

WESH website states they will have full details later. So, we may get a transcript.

It's already on line.

Link please.

Thank you.

Janet

Janet:  http://www.wesh.com/news/17486377/detail.html

Thanks AZLady

Good Morning Monkeys

Janet
7:30 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: September 17, 2008, 10:34:17 AM »

"All I know is that there's additional charges because this young lady has definitely got a bit of a criminal past," Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said.

Before this went down the only charges I can find on casey are traffic violations...

This tells me she is more than just a bad driver and that her criminal activites started along time ago....

I really am starting to think she is very good at stealing peoples identities..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: September 17, 2008, 10:34:22 AM »

MY Zenaida sketch 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.