April 25, 2024, 12:01:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 349945 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #120 on: September 16, 2008, 12:40:04 PM »

If Lee or George is found to be the father of Caylee, could they be arrested and charged with incest?

isn't incest against the law?

so yes.

So that is why they are all protecting that house like the Alamo!!!

However, even during the darkest days during the heated battle

of protecting the Alamo, they were not all banging each other.

Not even Mr. Crockett! ...and he like the coon skin cap and all...

I hear he may have been a freak! just sayin'...

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #121 on: September 16, 2008, 12:40:16 PM »

If Lee or George is found to be the father of Caylee, could they be arrested and charged with incest?

so yes.

Thank you Rob.

mammy, incest cases are hard to prove unless someone catches two participators in the act. However, a child resulting from a union makes it rather easy.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #122 on: September 16, 2008, 12:40:31 PM »

Good Afternoon Fellow Monkey Americans.  I just wanted to post in this morning but didn't get the chance.  First off - I want to say I completely agree with what Red said (I think he posted it last night).  He basically does not believe it was an accident.  Neither do I.  Let's face one disturbing fact.  Casey was raised in such a way that there was no accountability.  If it was an accident - NO REASON WHATSOEVER in covering things up - obviously her parents bailed her out of stupidity before (I am sure many times).  And IF it were an accident - she could have certainly covered her tracks in some way.  I think what happened was, after the arguing and Casey moving out.  She got a taste of 'real freedom' decided her daughter was a burden to her.  That is it.  She was out on her own sleeping with whomever and wherever she wanted BUT she (in her mind) had to drag this child around with her.  Not convenient at all.

Believe me I know what I am talking about unfortunately, I know a young person (2 years younger than Casey) with a similar personality.  Cold, unfeeling (unless it is about herself), used to being the center of attention and when things don't go her way - look out. She will try to manipulate any situation to her own advantage.  Time and again, expects her parents to bail her out (not of jail but typically finances).  Lies continuously and just like Casey, she is so deceived she is not even aware that she is 'caught.'  She just seems to keep going in the lie as if no one is the wiser.  One can only be grateful that the young person I am talking about does not have children.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: September 16, 2008, 12:42:01 PM »

Neither Lee nor George could be Casey's father without the police at this point knowing.  Hair samples contain DNA, which as I said before comes half from mom and half from dad.  When incest is present it comprimises the total count of chromosomes in the child.  If this were truley the case the police would have this info already.

I'm sure they do.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: September 16, 2008, 12:42:42 PM »

Neither Lee nor George could be Casey's father without the police at this point knowing.  Hair samples contain DNA, which as I said before comes half from mom and half from dad.  When incest is present it comprimises the total count of chromosomes in the child.  If this were truley the case the police would have this info already.

I am sure the cops know who the daddy is. 
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: September 16, 2008, 12:43:06 PM »

There is a lot more going on behind the scenes than we know know. George and Cindy are most certainly involved in some sort of coverup in my objective opinion. I have what I consider special information regarding the smell in the car. I have had several vehicles that had the odor of a dead body. A "dbc"  (dead body car) It is a unique smell to anything you may have encountered.
 Here goes:

Casey leaves the car at Amscot, why? nO ONE CAN STAND THE SMELL FOR LONG IT IS SICKENING AND LINGERS

George drives the car from the impound lot to home, says to LE " Smelled something, she might have run over something"  George a retired Police officer, one who had previous experience with a dead body decomposing.LIE, GEORGE KNOWS A DBC SMELL AND IT IS UNMISTAKABLE

Cindy hears from George that the car smells like a "dead body" she tells the 911 dispatcher on tape. Changes her story later to it being pizza and cleaning fluid. LIE, GEORGE TOLD HER IT WAS A DEAD BODY SMELL FOR SURE

What I am saying is that LE knows how unique this odor is and knows when George and Cindy have been softening the hard truth. They are about to get caught!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: September 16, 2008, 12:44:02 PM »

I would not be surprised if Jose Baez is replaced as Casey Anthony's representative and ... a more high profile lawfirm/attorney will enter the scenario.  I suspect that all the words and actions of LE will be scrutinized from a legal perspective and ... then challenged in lawsuits.

I also believe that ALL official documents/transcripts/tapes pertaining to the Caylee Marie investigation ... will go "poof" off the internet.

IMO

Janet

Caylee's Mom Casey Anthony Back in Court on New Charges
Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Baez blasted police in a brief news conference after the hearing, saying he isn't afraid of police and won't back down.

"I'm not going to be intimidated in any way, shape or form by any cop tactics," Baez told reporters. "It’s time we take a step back and question what is going on with law enforcement. ... What are you leaking rumor and conjecture for? That’s not justice."

He took jabs at what police have characterized as damning evidence against Anthony, questioning its validity. DNA results that have been released are based on incomplete tests, and searches and questioning have turned up nothing, Baez said. He urged the media to be more discerning in its reporting.

"You can't believe every leak you hear, and it's not evidence until it comes to court," Baez said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,423119,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #127 on: September 16, 2008, 12:44:58 PM »

That is absolutely correct!  Casey is entitled to legal representation and a trial by a jury of her peers.  Innocent until proven guilty.  That's the law.  But we are all intelligent people here using common sense, and it's pretty obvious that Casey is guilty of actions that led to Caylee's disappearance and most likely her death.  Why do defense attorneys do what they do?  Is it because they think it's mostly innocent people being charged of crimes that need their help and they are compelled to help these falsely accused citizens?  Or is it because they can charge up the wazoo for spinning the story, filing motions to drag things out and advising their clients to hold their heads high and smile?  I think very few defense attorneys do what they do from the goodness of their conservative hearts.  It's all about the money...and in this case, the fame. 

So yes, we detest Baez and his smug look almost as much as we detest Casey for hers.  But you're right.  He's just doing his job.
[/quo

My uncle was a defense attorney for twenty years some of the people he defended were just plain evil.  I could not belive he would try to defend some of them.  I mean when you pass the bar and start to practice not everyone goes straight to the DA's office some have to start out at the bottom.  There are also a lot of defense attorney's that get appointed by the court they have no say in who their client's are.  So I think it's pretty unfair to say most do it because it's all about the money. JMHO

Okay, I'll give you that.  Maybe not MOST, but many.  Do you know why your uncle did it?  Not being argumentative...just curious.

Not all attorneys who pass the bar go into criminal law.  I've worked for litigation attorneys for years on both sides of the fence.  Sometimes we represent the plaintiff, sometimes the defendant, and we know we aren't always on the right side of the fence.

Sure I do he believes in the Justice system, he believes everyone is entitled to their day in court.  Both sides, he is now a DA. 

I believe that too.  I really do.  I am a fairly liberal person, but I could never work for a defense firm.  If Casey were tried by the would have been convicted and hung by now and nobody wants that.  Of course Baez has a plan to defend Casey and I look forward to hearing what he has to say in court.  I cannot come up with a single legitimate reason for not reporting your daughter missing for over a month, but I'm sure between Baez and Casey, they'll present an interesting story for that.

If it weren't for defense attorneys, no doubt many innocent people would be in prison.  On the other side of that coin, I'm sure that there are many occasions where defense attorneys have outsmarted prosecutors (or prosecutors have just failed to convince a jury) and guilty people have walked free.  Can we say OJ?  Michael Jackson? 

I hope Baez does an excellent job so Casey can't later come back and say he didn't defend her properly.  I don't wish for Casey to be found guilty.  I wish for Caylee to be found, for the truth to come out, and the guilty party or parties convicted and sentenced for the crimes they have committed. 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
nessagurl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: September 16, 2008, 12:47:45 PM »

so yes.

But being that she was an adult when she got pregnant wouldnt she get charged with incest to?

Bring Caylee Home!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: September 16, 2008, 12:47:53 PM »

There is a lot more going on behind the scenes than we know know. George and Cindy are most certainly involved in some sort of coverup in my objective opinion. I have what I consider special information regarding the smell in the car. I have had several vehicles that had the odor of a dead body. A "dbc"  (dead body car) It is a unique smell to anything you may have encountered.
 Here goes:

Casey leaves the car at Amscot, why? nO ONE CAN STAND THE SMELL FOR LONG IT IS SICKENING AND LINGERS

George drives the car from the impound lot to home, says to LE " Smelled something, she might have run over something"  George a retired Police officer, one who had previous experience with a dead body decomposing.LIE, GEORGE KNOWS A DBC SMELL AND IT IS UNMISTAKABLE

Cindy hears from George that the car smells like a "dead body" she tells the 911 dispatcher on tape. Changes her story later to it being pizza and cleaning fluid. LIE, GEORGE TOLD HER IT WAS A DEAD BODY SMELL FOR SURE

What I am saying is that LE knows how unique this odor is and knows when George and Cindy have been softening the hard truth. They are about to get caught!

Yes LE knows

Tony - any idea why LE would be travelling all the way to California to interview Padilla?
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #130 on: September 16, 2008, 12:48:05 PM »

From Wikipedia:  Lineal consanguinity is that relation which exists among persons, where one is descended from the other, as between the son and the father or the grandfather, and so upwards in a direct ascending line; and between the father and the son or the grandson, and so downwards in a direct descending line. Every generation in this direct course makes a degree, computing either in the ascending or descending line. This being the natural mode of computing the degrees of lineal consanguinity, it has been adopted by the civil, the canon, and the common law.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: September 16, 2008, 12:49:31 PM »

so yes.

But being that she was an adult when she got pregnant wouldnt she get charged with incest to?

Would probably depend upon the circumstances, probably not if she had been raped.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: September 16, 2008, 12:49:46 PM »

Here goes:

Yes LE knows

Tony - any idea why LE would be travelling all the way to California to interview Padilla?

Hi  Klaas;  Destiny said she was gonna call LP today and ask
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: September 16, 2008, 12:51:40 PM »

Why Commencing A Defamation Action Is Not Aways A Good Idea

While people who are targeted by lies may well be angry enough to file a lawsuit, there are some very good reasons why actions for defamation may not be a good idea.

The publicity that results from a defamation lawsuit can create a greater audience for the false statements than they previously enjoyed. For example, if a newspaper or news show picks up the story of the lawsuit, false accusations that were previously known to only a small number of people may suddenly become known to the entire community, nation, or even to the world. As the media is much more apt to cover a lawsuit than to cover its ultimate resolution, the net effect may be that large numbers of people hear the false allegations, but never learn how the litigation was resolved.

Another big issue is that defamation cases tend to be difficult to win, and damage awards tend to be small. As a result, it is unusual for attorneys to be willing to take defamation cases on a contingent fee basis, and the fees expended in litigating even a successful defamation action can exceed the total recovery.

Another significant concern is that, even where the statements made by the defendant are entirely false, it may not be possible for a plaintiff to prove all of the elements of defamation. Most people will respond to news that a plaintiff lost a defamation lawsuit by concluding that the allegations were true.

In other words, the plaintiff in a defamation action may be required to expend a considerable amount of money to bring the action, may experience significant negative publicity which repeats the false accusations, and if unsuccessful in the litigation may cement into the public consciousness the belief that the defamatory accusations were true. While many plaintiffs will be able to successfully prosecute defamation actions, the possible downside should be considered when deciding whether or not such litigation should be attempted.

snipped from here:
http://www.expertlaw.com/library/personal_injury/defamation.html

Cindy, how much money would it take to make you feel better?  Your granddaughter is dead and suing everyone that calls Casey a liar, a whore, or a murderer won't bring her back.  Find some other way to heal yourself.  OMG, suing anyone who "slanders" Casey? a WASTE...a huge Waste.

Move on with your life.  Put your daughter in jail where she belongs and start grieving for your loss.  It's the nicest thing you could do for yourself.  Seriously.

Casey Anthony is an adult.  Cindy Anthony has no legal standing to sue anyone over anything pertaining to Casey.  And no one can be sued for expressing an opinion.  And IMO Casey Anthony has been demonstrated to be a woman of loose morals (If any) and she seems to have "misplaced" her child.  Maybe Caylee just accidentally fell out of the trunk of Casey's car. Hey, it could happen.  But that's just my opinion. Also, IMO Cynthia Anthony by her actions has made herself a "Public person" and as such, it would likely be difficult if not impossible for her to win any slander or libel case she might file on her own behalf.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #134 on: September 16, 2008, 12:52:22 PM »

The half from the Dad was not "evident" enough for the police to be able to differenciate between Casey and Caylee though.  That being said, it COULD have the meaning that the father was either George or Lee.
Oh they know...they know we know...they know we know they know...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: September 16, 2008, 12:53:42 PM »

so yes.

Would probably depend upon the circumstances, probably not if she had been raped.

ALSO - what is more important right now is CAYLEE.  Even if LE had information on who the dad is finding Caylee's body is what is most important right now.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: September 16, 2008, 12:53:54 PM »

The half from the Dad was not "evident" enough for the police to be able to differenciate between Casey and Caylee though.  That being said, it COULD have the meaning that the father was either George or Lee.
Oh they know...they know we know...they know we know they know...

LOL
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: September 16, 2008, 12:54:08 PM »

Hey MONKEYS had left for a bit is she out yet??

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #138 on: September 16, 2008, 12:56:30 PM »

Hey MONKEYS had left for a bit is she out yet??

No. Elmo still waitin' on it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: September 16, 2008, 12:57:06 PM »

I have to say something about Baez, don't get me wrong I hate looking at his smug face too, but......

He is a defence attorney that is his job thats what he does.  I know it's hard to imagine but moral has nothing to do with it.  Everyone is entitled to fair representation.  I mean everyone.  From you and I to the lowest of the low.  If he was not defending her then some other defense attorney would. 

I see two smug faces

Baez is smiling because his little play toy/meal ticket is being released.

Lisa

Ok, I tried to stay away from this subject but ... is anyone lse hearing the song "Secret Lovers" in their head while looking at this picture? I'm just sayin.

There is an old Doris Day song: "Once I had a secret love that lived within the heart of me.  All to soon my secret love became impatient to be free."  Do you mean that one?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.