April 23, 2024, 03:01:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 349851 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1200 on: September 17, 2008, 10:34:42 AM »

I have been wondering about something for days, so i will just ask.  Klaas is very funny and also very factual.  I wonder if he ever laughs at his own jokes or other's jokes or does he have a very dry sense of humor and just sits at his computer and quietly says to himself:  this'll get em laughing
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1201 on: September 17, 2008, 10:35:05 AM »

WESH website states they will have full details later. So, we may get a transcript.

It's already on line.

Link please.

Thank you.

Janet

Janet:  http://www.wesh.com/news/17486377/detail.html

Thanks AZLady

Good Morning Monkeys

Janet
7:30 AM PT

Morning Janet.  I don't see any news yet. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1202 on: September 17, 2008, 10:36:33 AM »

I have been wondering about something for days, so i will just ask.  Klaas is very funny and also very factual.  I wonder if he ever laughs at his own jokes or other's jokes or does he have a very dry sense of humor and just sits at his computer and quietly says to himself:  this'll get em laughing
Klaas has a keen sense of humor.  Her humor is always on topic and timely.

BRING NATALEE HOME
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1203 on: September 17, 2008, 10:37:52 AM »

I heard the Casey described what zg looked like for a sketch of her.. I wish they would release that pic

MY Zenaida sketch 

She looks like a monkey in that sketch. Oops, sorry to insult my fellow monkeys. Baboon, is that better? Please don't hurt me ...

I remember you, Caylee.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1204 on: September 17, 2008, 10:37:57 AM »

You know the more I sit here and think about Cindy going to sue bloggers the funnier it gets on what legal terms could she even think she could do that?  Also she would be sueing most of the United States and other countries as well.  I just don't see where this family gets all there Chit from it's like there is a law for the Anthony's and a law for everyone else. jmo
MO is cindy needs to quit worrying about what we are saying and start worrying about her grandchild.. Looks to me like she is to busy looking at what we are doing then looking for caylee.. HEY CINDY! Caylee is not here..Get off You Butt and start looking somewhere else for her
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1205 on: September 17, 2008, 10:38:11 AM »

My point is that it's possible Casey is taking information about people and putting them altogether to create this kidnapper..  just like she also seems to have used information about this Kio person.

Very possible. 
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: September 17, 2008, 10:38:44 AM »

HER??  OMG,  I thought she was a he.  Wow, how do i apologize??  I can't tell who is guy and who is girl here.
Well then, girl, you are tooo funny
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1207 on: September 17, 2008, 10:40:09 AM »

HER??  OMG,  I thought she was a he.  Wow, how do i apologize??  I can't tell who is guy and who is girl here.

Her monkey avatar is pretty and she has a bow. My avatar is my adorable, cutest baby ever nephew and I am a she.

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1208 on: September 17, 2008, 10:40:19 AM »

I mostly laugh when people think I'm a "he" 
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1209 on: September 17, 2008, 10:41:23 AM »

OMG you dont see that yellow bow in her hair! 

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1210 on: September 17, 2008, 10:41:25 AM »

You know the more I sit here and think about Cindy going to sue bloggers the funnier it gets on what legal terms could she even think she could do that?  Also she would be sueing most of the United States and other countries as well.  I just don't see where this family gets all there Chit from it's like there is a law for the Anthony's and a law for everyone else. jmo
MO is cindy needs to quit worrying about what we are saying and start worrying about her grandchild.. Looks to me like she is to busy looking at what we are doing then looking for caylee.. HEY CINDY! Caylee is not here..Get off You Butt and start looking somewhere else for her

Yeah Cindy if she was here you would'nt have to worry she would have been loved and well taken care of!!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: September 17, 2008, 10:42:29 AM »

::MonkeyDance::LOL,  now i am really glad you have good sense of humor
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1212 on: September 17, 2008, 10:43:46 AM »

Yeah Cindy if she was here you would'nt have to worry she would have been loved and well taken care of!!!!!
May be that's the insight to the lawsuit...We are making her look bad...lol! JMO
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1213 on: September 17, 2008, 10:45:04 AM »

Ok, monkeys, legal questions. I'm just a curious monkey ...

-Is the DNA/chloroform/decomposition evidence from the trunk "direct evidence"?
- If there is no body found, will the above evidence lead to a conclusion that Caylee is deceased and then that conclusion becomes "circumstantial evidence"?

(I am not lawyer. I only play one in my head. But in reality I have a journalism degree, which only means I am nosey.)

I remember you, Caylee.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: September 17, 2008, 10:45:58 AM »

May be that's the insight to the lawsuit...We are making her look bad...lol! JMO

Yeah cause there's noway she is doing it herself infront the media, This family always has to lay blame instead of accepting it.

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1215 on: September 17, 2008, 10:46:59 AM »

Good morning to the cage. I am only going to read back to the last 10 pages is that enough to catch up on anything interesting since last night?

Uhhh I thought to sue someone and gain money you had to prove you caused harm to their reputation? I think they did a good enough job of that on their own
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1216 on: September 17, 2008, 10:48:47 AM »

Good morning to the cage. I am only going to read back to the last 10 pages is that enough to catch up on anything interesting since last night?

Uhhh I thought to sue someone and gain money you had to prove you caused harm to their reputation? I think they did a good enough job of that on their own

In order for you to be able to sue someone, you have to be human and have some assemblance of a brain.  That leaves Cindy out
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1217 on: September 17, 2008, 10:50:16 AM »

too funny

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: September 17, 2008, 10:51:40 AM »

Even the Anthony's would not be able to do that. What is on message boards and such is a way for people to express themselves and that is a right we all have.

Now it is problematic when a family has a missing little child and they are busy on the boards getting themselves steamed up on what people's opinions are. I think they should put some physical energy on helping find that child. I don't think they are because this case was too old when it got reported and chances are very slim of Caylee being found an they know it. Actions do speak louder than words.

IMO, when NeJame appeared on NG, the family began to distance itself from Casey's actions. My interpretation of what he said is: They know in their hearts Caylee is deceased, but they are not fully ready to accept it. They were not involved in whatever Casey did. -- Again, my interpretation of his words only, not my personal opinion. If Caylee were my family member, of course I'd want to see her come home alive and well. But if not, I'd want to give her a proper burial.   

Here is the transcript of that show http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/10/ng.01.html

Didn't Nejame say something to the effect of "leave these people alone and allow them to grieve - They haven't been allowed to grieve"- That to me doesn't sound like anyone who believes Caylee to be alive.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: September 17, 2008, 10:54:08 AM »

I'm still dying to know what really brought LE out here to the wonderful state of California - besides needing to talk to Padilla's associate Rob Dick.

There's no way (IMO) that they are only here for that.  Gotta be more to it.

They probably are taking depositions from Padilla's employee who was in the house with Casey during the week or so she was out on bail.  They might be there to take a deposition from the Marine friend stationed at 29 Palms, too.
I still don't understand why they haven't talked to him already

I cannot comprehend why LE are only questioning Leonard Padilla and Rob Dick now in regards to what they saw and heard while Casey was under their supervision throughout her first release.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.