April 24, 2024, 10:28:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 349913 times)
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1220 on: September 17, 2008, 10:54:18 AM »

I bet it is eating her azz up that she can't leave the house till 12"30 and has to be back by 4:00.  Poor Jose only get three hours better get JIGGY with it first thing!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1221 on: September 17, 2008, 10:56:13 AM »

I'm still dying to know what really brought LE out here to the wonderful state of California - besides needing to talk to Padilla's associate Rob Dick.

There's no way (IMO) that they are only here for that.  Gotta be more to it.

They probably are taking depositions from Padilla's employee who was in the house with Casey during the week or so she was out on bail.  They might be there to take a deposition from the Marine friend stationed at 29 Palms, too.
I still don't understand why they haven't talked to him already

I cannot comprehend why LE are only questioning Leonard Padilla and Rob Dick now in regards to what they saw and heard while Casey was under their supervision throughout her first release.

Janet
Le may want to gag lp before he blow the whole case...lol! JMO
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1222 on: September 17, 2008, 10:57:35 AM »

Even the Anthony's would not be able to do that. What is on message boards and such is a way for people to express themselves and that is a right we all have.

Now it is problematic when a family has a missing little child and they are busy on the boards getting themselves steamed up on what people's opinions are. I think they should put some physical energy on helping find that child. I don't think they are because this case was too old when it got reported and chances are very slim of Caylee being found an they know it. Actions do speak louder than words.

IMO, when NeJame appeared on NG, the family began to distance itself from Casey's actions. My interpretation of what he said is: They know in their hearts Caylee is deceased, but they are not fully ready to accept it. They were not involved in whatever Casey did. -- Again, my interpretation of his words only, not my personal opinion. If Caylee were my family member, of course I'd want to see her come home alive and well. But if not, I'd want to give her a proper burial.   

Here is the transcript of that show http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/10/ng.01.html

Didn't Nejame say something to the effect of "leave these people alone and allow them to grieve - They haven't been allowed to grieve"- That to me doesn't sound like anyone who believes Caylee to be alive.

I'm not sure how he worded it, but yes. I think they know she's deceased.

I remember you, Caylee.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: September 17, 2008, 10:57:46 AM »

I cannot comprehend why LE are only questioning Leonard Padilla and Rob Dick now in regards to what they saw and heard while Casey was under their supervision throughout her first release.

Janet

I agree this seems highly unlikely. If it is true, then the defense will be able to claim some kind of screw-ups, I'm sure (taking to long, blah, blah) This must be a second (or later) interview, and most likely involves more....it just has to....I hope!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: September 17, 2008, 10:58:39 AM »

Anybody got a link of a video of the proteters last night?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: September 17, 2008, 10:58:58 AM »

I'm still dying to know what really brought LE out here to the wonderful state of California - besides needing to talk to Padilla's associate Rob Dick.

There's no way (IMO) that they are only here for that.  Gotta be more to it.

They probably are taking depositions from Padilla's employee who was in the house with Casey during the week or so she was out on bail.  They might be there to take a deposition from the Marine friend stationed at 29 Palms, too.
I still don't understand why they haven't talked to him already

Janet
Le may want to gag lp before he blow the whole case...lol! JMO
MO is lp may be telling the truth maybe not... Either way his statements may be helping jb with casey defence..Like how le was interested in certain phone calls now jb has a chance to come up with a defence for the phone calls in stead of being caught off guard with no answer for them..jmo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: September 17, 2008, 11:01:21 AM »

I'm thinking that they did talk to this marine guy early on and have continued to.  Didn't Padilla mention several phone conversations between Hawkins and CASEy that the police are quite interested in when he was on NG last night?

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Arrested for Third Time on Forgery Charges
Aired September 15, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

PADILLA: ... Let me explain something to you. There`s also an individual that on the evening of the 26th, Casey had several conversations with him. A fellow by the name of Mark Hawkins, a Marine stationed at 29 Palms.

It would be very interesting for him to talk to somebody about those conversations he had with Casey the night before her car was found at 7:00 a.m. at that check-cashing place.

GRACE: You know what? You`re right. And we have no reason to believe cops haven`t spoken to him. Do you?

PADILLA: I don`t know if they have or if they haven`t. But it would be very interesting to see what a Marine would have to say, because if there is anybody that she trusted to tell the truth to about what happened to her daughter, it would be Mark Hawkins.

GRACE: I don`t see her telling anybody.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/15/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: September 17, 2008, 11:02:01 AM »

WOW! Thanks! Did anyone catch the other possible lie...Cindy said on the stand that lee was at the house when she and casey arrived home...Lee statement says cindy was in the garage and appeared to be upset.BLAH,BLAH..Did lee not state that they wer already at the house and cindy states lee was there waiting for them..Just thinking!

No. Lee's statement was that they were not home when he arrived but the car was in the garage. Casey & Cindy arrived a short time later and had been arguing about Caylee
Yes i just re read it..My computer is so slow. i think it's time to clean it up. I was really hoping to find another lie...Do you have any idea how to keep this documents on your computer with out having to download them everytime?..I would think downloading them  they would stay but they do not.. I also tried viewing scared monkey pages and it took me to an error page. I finally got it though and i was once again wrong...Shoot can't blame a girl for trying..lol!

I downloaded and saved to a file in my pictures. I just click on that file and they open up.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: September 17, 2008, 11:04:33 AM »

WOW! Thanks! Did anyone catch the other possible lie...Cindy said on the stand that lee was at the house when she and casey arrived home...Lee statement says cindy was in the garage and appeared to be upset.BLAH,BLAH..Did lee not state that they wer already at the house and cindy states lee was there waiting for them..Just thinking!

No. Lee's statement was that they were not home when he arrived but the car was in the garage. Casey & Cindy arrived a short time later and had been arguing about Caylee
Yes i just re read it..My computer is so slow. i think it's time to clean it up. I was really hoping to find another lie...Do you have any idea how to keep this documents on your computer with out having to download them everytime?..I would think downloading them  they would stay but they do not.. I also tried viewing scared monkey pages and it took me to an error page. I finally got it though and i was once again wrong...Shoot can't blame a girl for trying..lol!

I downloaded and saved to a file in my pictures. I just click on that file and they open up.
Thank you! I will give it a try. That would make it so much easier for me and all the monkeys that have to help me find them again..lol!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: September 17, 2008, 11:05:09 AM »

For those interested in the topic of libel, here's an informative site: http://usinfo.state.gov/products/pubs/press/press08.htm

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: September 17, 2008, 11:10:02 AM »

For those interested in the topic of libel, here's an informative site: http://usinfo.state.gov/products/pubs/press/press08.htm
Just what little bit i read it sounds like ca did both to zg..She verbally stated and then she gave a written statement...jmo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: September 17, 2008, 11:10:43 AM »

Jose surely is being paid by the Anthony's, or at least he's got a whopping bill that they are responsible for. Without Cindy's paycheck, I don't know what they are doing financially. I wonder what Lee's salary is..........

I really think the 20/20 money went to Casey's bail and Baez's fees.  I don't think C & G have any money.  I'm sure Baez plans to write a book after he's done with this case and make his fortune.  He's working on expectations.  So, it's to his benefit to keep up the media circus and public interest.

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Released From Jail for Third Time
Aired September 16, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

JOHN VAN ACHEN, BAIL BONDSMAN: Well, I think there`s two things. First, I think somebody else is behind the bond. I know that I have seen the bonds, and the Anthonys are the indemniters on the bond.

GRACE: Right.

VAN ACHEN: And they have -- they had no -- equity in their house. So I think there`s an outside source here.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/16/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: September 17, 2008, 11:11:13 AM »

Good Morning everyone. Just settling in with some hot coffee.
I imagine that my boss is hoping for some productive work today... I hope he can handle disappointment well.   

My only hope for today is that something or someone brings Caylee home.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: September 17, 2008, 11:14:09 AM »

I imagine that my boss is hoping for some productive work today... I hope he can handle disappointment well.   

That statement made me laugh so hard my coffe came out my nose...YUCK!!!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1234 on: September 17, 2008, 11:14:47 AM »

Just what little bit i read it sounds like ca did both to zg..She verbally stated and then she gave a written statement...jmo
However, Casey did not identify the picture shown to her as ZG.  She has never identified a person by this name.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: September 17, 2008, 11:16:02 AM »

I've read there are hundreds of people in FL with the name of ZG.  Casey did not identify one of these ZG's as her nanny.

BRING NATALEE HOME
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: September 17, 2008, 11:16:52 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: September 17, 2008, 11:17:07 AM »

However, Casey did not identify the picture shown to her as ZG.  She has never identified a person by this name.
True, So True..The police figured out she was the zg from sawgrass and casey said that it wasn't her when shown a picture.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1238 on: September 17, 2008, 11:22:10 AM »

I have a pic that would fit this family to a T and crack  U guys up. i need to get someone to post it for me will someone put up email mail addy for me? I named the pic " Out on a short limb"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: September 17, 2008, 11:22:26 AM »

From Casey's release from jail yesterday.  Casey walking out holding hands with Baez:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.