April 24, 2024, 06:05:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 349907 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1300 on: September 17, 2008, 12:10:38 PM »

I have not seen the mobile billboard in awhile.

I hope they took it back.

I thought the HOA told George he couldn't keep it parked in front of his house.

They did. Des called and complained.

But he was doing it anyway.

George

Rolls up newspaper...swats TOMM on head....bad Monkey...bad...bad...Monkey....Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1301 on: September 17, 2008, 12:10:46 PM »

I'm now totally confused.  I don't know why when everything is crystal clear, but I just fell off my branch.

Ok, there is the ZG that looked at the apt that had 2 kids, that never met KC and neither recognized a picture of each other.  She's the one that has been interviewed and made the statement right?  Wrong?  She's the one with the myspace, right?CORRECT!

So who is the ZG that had a laptop stolen?  Did she work at the apt?  Or is she just in this mess because of her name only?THIS IS A DIFFERENT ZG THAT IS A WRITER FOR BREVARDCOUNTYMOMS.COM IT WAS NOT JUST HER LAPTOP FROM WHAT I READ NUMEROUS ITEMS AND ELLECTRONIC GADGETS WERE STOLEN..The THEFT DATE WAS JUNE 9th...

Any random thoughts (not facts, I'm sure) why LP would think our marine would be the one person she would tell what happened?  Yes, she was hoping to get out there, but wasn't that to tell him something then?  So is he part of the paternity nightmare?  I wonder if perhaps LP may have visited Palm2?  Why would she trust him more than someone else?

My thoughts would be that the family may have come to think she is gone.  If not, there is no way they could have closed the HFCMA Trust fund just to help KC.  They would have run both at the same time.  Oh wait, we needed the pool cleaner from ebay - never mind.

Um let's see. All quiet in the neighborhood night before - Casey in jail.  Dog poop (I can say that instead of the other right?) hit the fan last night - Casey home.  Family should vote for option 1.  Or pay themselves for the officers to patrol.  I know many police families live for that overtime duty to make ends meet.  Hey - take the money out of the trust fund.
Rant - and yes, I am more than angry over the closing of the trust fund.  I feel like they threw Caylee under the bus and sold her out for someone that has singled handedly taken a donation from every man in a 50 mile radius - oh wait have to include CA right?  Ah Continental US then.  Caylee still needs to be found.  If they didn't want to look, the money should have gone to TES. Funny, TES cares and millions of others care, but the family doesn't seem to, sad reflection on them and no lawyer is gonna fix that. 
- End Rant -

Answers in blue
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1302 on: September 17, 2008, 12:11:18 PM »

Hi Monkeys 
I know I am usually a day late and a dollar short but I am wondering why no one has been all over this. Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Phase: Initial
Defendant: CYNTHIA M ANTHONY   Count #: 001
Offense Date: 3/10/2005   Citation #:
Complaint Date: 3/11/2005   Information Date: 3/23/2005
Statute: 796.07(2)(E) - PROSTITUTION OR LEWDNESS
General Offense Category: 
Charge Level: MISDEMEANOR   Charge Degree: SECOND DEGREE

Phase: Prosecutorial
Charge Level: MISDEMEANOR   Charge Degree: FIRST DEGREE
Result: FILED/NOT DISPOSED AT PROSECUTORS LEVEL   Result Date: 3/23/2005

Phase: Court
Result: ADJUDICATED GUILTY   Result Date: 5/11/2005
Trial Type: NO TRIAL REQUIRED   Final Plea: NOLO CONTENDRE

I saw that in the jail records.

Sorry, this Cindy is a black woman.

No relation.

thanks for clearing that up!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1303 on: September 17, 2008, 12:13:01 PM »

Hello Monkeys! This is someting I have been thinking about today. Has it ever been discussed here, the possibility of either Lee or Casey being adopted? There has not been one family member that has said a word about this family's past. They are from Ohio. I wonder if there are pictures of Cindy pregnant with each of them? They just have a very strange & secretive family unit, it seems. Maybe they have different fathers? If one of them is adopted I could see even more the idea of a sexual relationship  between Lee & Casey. There is so much about this family's past that is yet to be revealed. i just cannot understand why no one even remotely related to them,has come forward to speak. There is much more going on than what we are aware of! JMO
are quite a private and exclusive family unit.  We have not seen any support by relatives.  Lee and Casey's parentage was discussed and the conclusion was that they were the biological children of G and C.
But how was that conclusion decided? Is there proof that Cindy actually gave birth to them both? If not, how does anyone really know about their parentage? Please do not take offense, i am just really bothered by this today, for some reason!
Again, if you read the old media reports and discussion threads, you can find the reasons why these conclusions were drawn. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: September 17, 2008, 12:14:32 PM »

Destiny, I am leaving again a week from today, you got my back again, okay???

Girlie...gotcha covered....Have a Great Time...Des Wink

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1305 on: September 17, 2008, 12:16:30 PM »

I'm now totally confused.  I don't know why when everything is crystal clear, but I just fell off my branch.

Ok, there is the ZG that looked at the apt that had 2 kids, that never met KC and neither recognized a picture of each other.  She's the one that has been interviewed and made the statement right?  Wrong?  She's the one with the myspace, right?CORRECT!

So who is the ZG that had a laptop stolen?  Did she work at the apt?  Or is she just in this mess because of her name only?THIS IS A DIFFERENT ZG THAT IS A WRITER FOR BREVARDCOUNTYMOMS.COM IT WAS NOT JUST HER LAPTOP FROM WHAT I READ NUMEROUS ITEMS AND ELLECTRONIC GADGETS WERE STOLEN..The THEFT DATE WAS JUNE 9th...

Any random thoughts (not facts, I'm sure) why LP would think our marine would be the one person she would tell what happened?  Yes, she was hoping to get out there, but wasn't that to tell him something then?  So is he part of the paternity nightmare?  I wonder if perhaps LP may have visited Palm2?  Why would she trust him more than someone else?

My thoughts would be that the family may have come to think she is gone.  If not, there is no way they could have closed the HFCMA Trust fund just to help KC.  They would have run both at the same time.  Oh wait, we needed the pool cleaner from ebay - never mind.

Um let's see. All quiet in the neighborhood night before - Casey in jail.  Dog poop (I can say that instead of the other right?) hit the fan last night - Casey home.  Family should vote for option 1.  Or pay themselves for the officers to patrol.  I know many police families live for that overtime duty to make ends meet.  Hey - take the money out of the trust fund.
Rant - and yes, I am more than angry over the closing of the trust fund.  I feel like they threw Caylee under the bus and sold her out for someone that has singled handedly taken a donation from every man in a 50 mile radius - oh wait have to include CA right?  Ah Continental US then.  Caylee still needs to be found.  If they didn't want to look, the money should have gone to TES. Funny, TES cares and millions of others care, but the family doesn't seem to, sad reflection on them and no lawyer is gonna fix that. 
- End Rant -

Answers in blue

Good morning sunshines!!!!

This makes me wonder if maybe one of Casey's boyfriends (putting it mildly) from the police station didn't fee her some information from the police report filed when the burglary happened. Can't LE tell who has accessed that information and connect it to Casey?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1306 on: September 17, 2008, 12:18:18 PM »

Yes, there are records of every access of information.  If an officer is accessing information he has no reason to access, he will be found out.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: September 17, 2008, 12:19:49 PM »

From Casey's release from jail yesterday.  Casey walking out holding hands with Baez:

What are they ... going stead now?

LMAO!!!!

Yep...she's wearing his Rosary around her neck...awwwwww....Des

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1308 on: September 17, 2008, 12:20:09 PM »

Yes, there are records of every access of information.  If an officer is accessing information he has no reason to access, he will be found out.

Thank you! It sounds like she has put a bunch of information together and created the nanny. Course we all knew that already. Hopefully that baby will be found soon!!! Gotta actually work today so everyone have a wonderful day and I'll see you later.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1309 on: September 17, 2008, 12:21:24 PM »

Do we know that she actually "cleared" all of them? Or just specifically either way about the one who went to Sawgrass?  Was she even given a picture of this ZG who had her laptop stolen?  Do we know either way if she recognized her?

LE showed her a collection of photos including the real ZG that went to Sawgrass. Casey recognized none of them.

This included the Zenaida who had her laptop stolen? That's what I'm asking. Do we have proof this lady was in the line-up?
[/quote]
If you reference the docs released by OCSO, the detective describes the pictures of the ZG's they pulled from the FL driver's license database to show Casey.  I do not know if the ZG who had her laptop stolen was included, but I do trust that OCSO showed Casey the pics of all the ZG's who might be pertinent.

The reality is that Casey did not have a nanny named ZG.  That's all there is to it.
[/quote]

Obviously there is no nanny.  There are 400+ people in the state of Florida (with a valid ID) with the name Zenaida Gonzales.  I'm not sure how many there are in Jacksonville, Orlando, and the surrounding areas.. or in the areas mentioned by Casey.. not to mention any of those who may have ties to NY or the south, as she claims.  Yes, we might assume the police did a great job putting all of these women together in a "line up" for Casey to look at.  And sure, it makes sense Casey wouldn't admit to recognizing any of them, to avoid incriminating herself at some point down the road. 

The point I keep trying to get at is that Casey could very well be gleaming bits and pieces of who knows how many people, to create this "nanny" person we all know doesn't actually exist.  SO. That said, she picks a name, can tell police with a certainty that a Zenaida Gonzales was at Sawgrass on a given day, and is also perhaps able to give police a description- which oddly enough, seems to fit up with a completely different Zenaida Gonzales. 

PERHAPS somebody else she knows, is responsible for the break-in, and the stealing of the laptop. Perhaps the description she gave is completely out of her @ss.  Who knows. She wouldn't recognize the ZG from Sawgrass, because in all likelyhood, she never actually laid eyes on her.  I think it's very bizarre that a ZG had her laptop stolen around the time Casey claims Caylee went missing, don't you?  Her round-about description of this woman could be because she never actually saw the person, merely a picture on a desk at the lady's work.  It happened a while before she was arrested, and so do you really think she'd remember what she looked like? Specifically? Probably not. Or if a friend did the actual breaking in, they might have given her a general description based on a picture found on the scene.. therefore again, Casey would not be able to recognize her in a line-up.  Make sense?

This is just my thinking out loud here.  MO only.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1310 on: September 17, 2008, 12:24:04 PM »

This makes me wonder if maybe one of Casey's boyfriends (putting it mildly) from the police station didn't fee her some information from the police report filed when the burglary happened. Can't LE tell who has accessed that information and connect it to Casey?

Good theory!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: September 17, 2008, 12:24:20 PM »

AZ, you cannot come to a reasonable conclusion unless you have definitive proof. I have seen nothing ,in old media reports or earlier dicussions, that leads me to believe that Lee or Casey, MAY NOT be biological siblings. There are very few real facts in this case so far, just speculation, I'm just saying. Again, no offense meant.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: September 17, 2008, 12:24:41 PM »

Hi Monkeys 
I know I am usually a day late and a dollar short but I am wondering why no one has been all over this. Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Phase: Initial
Charge Level: MISDEMEANOR   Charge Degree: SECOND DEGREE

Phase: Prosecutorial
Result: FILED/NOT DISPOSED AT PROSECUTORS LEVEL   Result Date: 3/23/2005

Phase: Court
Result: ADJUDICATED GUILTY   Result Date: 5/11/2005
Trial Type: NO TRIAL REQUIRED   Final Plea: NOLO CONTENDRE

Because it's the wrong Cynthia Anthony.  This one happens to be a black woman:

ANTHONY, CYNTHIA

Booking Number: 08041969 
Race: Black 
Date of Birth: 09/22/1980 
Last Known Address: Transient, # 105, Orlando, Fl 32839

Cell: F-DORMB 
Date Booked: 08/27/2008 
Time Booked: 11:05pm 
Number of Holds: None 
Notes: None 

Charges

Case Sequence: 104 
Case Status: Presentenced 
#Bond Amount: 0.00 
Police Case Number:  n/a 
Court Location:  CIRCUIT 
Arresting Agency: Orlando Pd 
Charge/Court Case Number: Violation Of Probation
482004CF012242O 
Note:  Icjis Affidavit, Original Charge(s): Vop-Child Neglect 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please phone Orange County Inmate Records Management at (407) 836-3400, if you have any questions about the information in these pages. 

Data was last updated on 9/17/2008 12:06:15 PM

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: September 17, 2008, 12:26:40 PM »

Hello Monkeys! This is someting I have been thinking about today. Has it ever been discussed here, the possibility of either Lee or Casey being adopted? There has not been one family member that has said a word about this family's past. They are from Ohio. I wonder if there are pictures of Cindy pregnant with each of them? They just have a very strange & secretive family unit, it seems. Maybe they have different fathers? If one of them is adopted I could see even more the idea of a sexual relationship  between Lee & Casey. There is so much about this family's past that is yet to be revealed. i just cannot understand why no one even remotely related to them,has come forward to speak. There is much more going on than what we are aware of! JMO
are quite a private and exclusive family unit.  We have not seen any support by relatives.  Lee and Casey's parentage was discussed and the conclusion was that they were the biological children of G and C.
But how was that conclusion decided? Is there proof that Cindy actually gave birth to them both? If not, how does anyone really know about their parentage? Please do not take offense, i am just really bothered by this today, for some reason!
Again, if you read the old media reports and discussion threads, you can find the reasons why these conclusions were drawn. 

Cindy Anthony's brother Rick confirmed that Casey was George's bio daughter.  I assume Lee is as well.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1314 on: September 17, 2008, 12:28:34 PM »

I have not seen the mobile billboard in awhile.

I hope they took it back.

[/quote]

I thought the HOA told George he couldn't keep it parked in front of his house.
[/quote]

They did. Des called and complained.

But he was doing it anyway.

George
[/quote]

Rolls up newspaper...swats TOMM on head....bad Monkey...bad...bad...Monkey....Des Wink
[/quote]

Sad... ;-(

Peace Monkeys
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1315 on: September 17, 2008, 12:28:36 PM »

My point is that it's possible Casey is taking information about people and putting them altogether to create this kidnapper..  just like she also seems to have used information about this Kio person.

Casey spent lots of time on the computer. She may have searched for child care and found this Zanieda, and from myspace found the other. All are lies woven into the fabric of her story.
If the laptop Casey was using is the laptop stollen, LE would find out this by the hard drive info.
Casey made a statement to the investigators that spoke volumes to me. She said she was looking for Caylee in a "backwards sort of way".

Casey doesn't think like we do, everything is like butterflies to her fluttering and she reaches for them,and puts things together. It all makes sense to her, however any reasonable person can see after things don't add up that it is all fantasy. She has no remorse because she lives in Caseyland.
If she is questioned she just makes up another one. and so on. I wanted desperately to believe there was a bigger plot. I'm thinking now, she and her whole enabling family need some serious help. IMHO
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1316 on: September 17, 2008, 12:29:43 PM »

Tomm, see my signature line 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1317 on: September 17, 2008, 12:30:11 PM »

Hey everyone, I have a question.  How do you guys all know that Cindy is reading these posts?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: September 17, 2008, 12:30:53 PM »

- End Rant -

Answers in blue

Good morning sunshines!!!!

KnayKnay

Also the Zenaida on Brevardcounty.com  Responded to a post about someone looking for DAYCARE for their 4 year old son Zachary....
That was the weird part because casey said Jeff's son (although he doesn't have one) was named Zachary...Zenaida told the poster to check on a different thread on their boards...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: September 17, 2008, 12:30:58 PM »

Is it possible Casey was pregnant again, but had an abortion? This is only a thought, I am not saying it was true, or even a rumor I have heard. Just curious about the possibility.

Interesting question.  In my mulling moments...I've found myself speculating about the reason that Casy...living at home...with a very controling Mom...didn't finish HS...it's not like she ran away...she was living at home!

I've often thought that there had been a previous baby...before Caylee....delivered at home...no BC for records....and something happened to the baby...a little boy  in my mulling moments....hence Cindy's outburst of..."I don't want to loose another one"...my inner mind is very convoluted ;-)Des...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.