March 29, 2024, 04:51:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 347906 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1340 on: September 17, 2008, 12:42:46 PM »

Hey everyone, I have a question.  How do you guys all know that Cindy is reading these posts?

If she's reading over at WS, why wouldn't she be reading here as well? She's suspected to have been reading on some other forums, too.

She must be trying to find Caylee in a "backwards sort of way".

((edit))

Well how do we know Cindy was reading the posts at WS?

Because their bag of trash that lady picked up had print-outs from the WS forum. 
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 02:28:17 PM by klaasend » Logged

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1341 on: September 17, 2008, 12:44:11 PM »

Hi Monkeys 
I know I am usually a day late and a dollar short but I am wondering why no one has been all over this. Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Phase: Initial
Defendant: CYNTHIA M ANTHONY   Count #: 001
Offense Date: 3/10/2005   Citation #:
Complaint Date: 3/11/2005   Information Date: 3/23/2005
Statute: 796.07(2)(E) - PROSTITUTION OR LEWDNESS
General Offense Category: 
Charge Level: MISDEMEANOR   Charge Degree: SECOND DEGREE

Phase: Prosecutorial
Charge Level: MISDEMEANOR   Charge Degree: FIRST DEGREE
Result: FILED/NOT DISPOSED AT PROSECUTORS LEVEL   Result Date: 3/23/2005

Phase: Court
Charge Level: MISDEMEANOR   Charge Degree: FIRST DEGREE
Result: ADJUDICATED GUILTY   Result Date: 5/11/2005
Trial Type: NO TRIAL REQUIRED   Final Plea: NOLO CONTENDRE

Because it's the wrong Cynthia Anthony.  This one happens to be a black woman:

ANTHONY, CYNTHIA

Booking Number: 08041969 
Race: Black 
Date of Birth: 09/22/1980 
Last Known Address: Transient, # 105, Orlando, Fl 32839

Cell: F-DORMB 
Date Booked: 08/27/2008 
Time Booked: 11:05pm 
Number of Holds: None 
Notes: None 

Charges

Case Sequence: 104 
Case Status: Presentenced 
#Bond Amount: 0.00 
Police Case Number:  n/a 
Court Location:  CIRCUIT 
Arresting Agency: Orlando Pd 
Charge/Court Case Number: Violation Of Probation
482004CF012242O 
Note:  Icjis Affidavit, Original Charge(s): Vop-Child Neglect 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please phone Orange County Inmate Records Management at (407) 836-3400, if you have any questions about the information in these pages. 

Data was last updated on 9/17/2008 12:06:15 PM

I think she is finally leaving George for good!

She hit a tanning bed and changed her hair color.

Visa, Mastercard, American Express????

Do you take a Firestone card, honey???

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1342 on: September 17, 2008, 12:44:13 PM »

Hey everyone, I have a question.  How do you guys all know that Cindy is reading these posts?

If she's reading over at WS, why wouldn't she be reading here as well? She's suspected to have been reading on some other forums, too.

((edit))

Well how do we know Cindy was reading the posts at WS?

The trash-digging lady found printed posts from there. So I think it was inferred.

OHHH I see now!
Ok thanks!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 02:28:36 PM by klaasend » Logged
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1343 on: September 17, 2008, 12:44:25 PM »

Seems George wanted a little spotlight before he left.

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: September 17, 2008, 12:44:55 PM »

Hello Monkeys! This is someting I have been thinking about today. Has it ever been discussed here, the possibility of either Lee or Casey being adopted? There has not been one family member that has said a word about this family's past. They are from Ohio. I wonder if there are pictures of Cindy pregnant with each of them? They just have a very strange & secretive family unit, it seems. Maybe they have different fathers? If one of them is adopted I could see even more the idea of a sexual relationship  between Lee & Casey. There is so much about this family's past that is yet to be revealed. i just cannot understand why no one even remotely related to them,has come forward to speak. There is much more going on than what we are aware of! JMO
are quite a private and exclusive family unit.  We have not seen any support by relatives.  Lee and Casey's parentage was discussed and the conclusion was that they were the biological children of G and C.
But how was that conclusion decided? Is there proof that Cindy actually gave birth to them both? If not, how does anyone really know about their parentage? Please do not take offense, i am just really bothered by this today, for some reason!
Hey Monkin,
In the video of casey's bond hearing  cindy testified that george was the father of both casey ans lee. Although, I don't believe anything from any of the anthony's now.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1345 on: September 17, 2008, 12:45:02 PM »

((edit))

They are JW's..

They would be kicked out for language alone.

They're JW's? I thought the Anthonys went to church on Sundays? Color me confused, but I thought JW's go to church on Saturdays.    (My aunt is a JW, and my mother almost became one)

Saturday is a door to door day. Sunday is still worship
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 02:28:55 PM by klaasend » Logged

Peace Monkeys
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1346 on: September 17, 2008, 12:48:30 PM »

((edit))

They are JW's..

They would be kicked out for language alone.

They're JW's? I thought the Anthonys went to church on Sundays? Color me confused, but I thought JW's go to church on Saturdays.    (My aunt is a JW, and my mother almost became one)

Saturday is a door to door day. Sunday is still worship

Well, I still doubt they're JW's. They  certainly aren't out and about sharing the WATCHTOWER.  We would have heard about it by now.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 02:29:15 PM by klaasend » Logged

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1347 on: September 17, 2008, 12:49:28 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7450038&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

County official to join fight against protestors 

Last Edited: Wednesday, 17 Sep 2008, 6:27 AM EDT 
Created: Wednesday, 17 Sep 2008, 5:38 AM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- County Commissioner Mildred Fernandez said she has a plan to help get rid of protestors outside Casey Anthony’s Hopespring Drive home.

With Casey Anthony recently re-released from jail and back again on home confinement, the likelihood of protestors coming back out are highly likely. 

Fernandez drove by the Anthony home in an unmarked car Tuesday evening to see firsthand what she was up against.

She proposes that off-duty deputies patrol the neighborhood at certain hours. To make her plan work, she says she will need the cooperation from county lawyers and the Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Having off-duty police patrol the area is not a free service.Fernandez plans to gain funding by having the legal department explore options, as well as work with the neighborhood Home Owner’s Association.

Oh yeah.. that sounds like a wonderful plan. Cuz these deputies have no lives outside of the badge.   

I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but...wouldn't that now make them
 "on duty" ??
Unless Mildred has found some officers that enjoy spending their days off, patrolling the Anthony neighborhood rather than spend time with their families 

hmmm..go to the beach and have a barbecue or ....hang out at the Anthony's    that's a tough one

and...Good Afternoon All 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1348 on: September 17, 2008, 12:49:46 PM »

Not to mention they celebrate birthdays. That's a big no-no.

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: September 17, 2008, 12:51:22 PM »

Good morning, monkeys (or afternoon for you easties). 

Where did the info come out about the Anthony's being JW's?  I thought they didn't celebrate holidays and birthdays?  The Anthonys have certainly celebrated those days and have pictures posted to prove it.  I guess they aren't practicing JW's...just practicing liars.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1350 on: September 17, 2008, 12:51:50 PM »

Welcome new Monkeys! Glad you're here! Hi Everyone!

If you'd like an avatar, check out the link in my signature line!!!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: September 17, 2008, 12:51:57 PM »

You are right. Birthdays and holidays.
Sorry, I forgot that.

Peace Monkeys
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1352 on: September 17, 2008, 12:53:45 PM »

Answers in blue
[/quote]
KnayKnay
Also the Zenaida on Brevardcounty.com  Responded to a post about someone looking for DAYCARE for their 4 year old son Zachary....
That was the weird part because casey said Jeff's son (although he doesn't have one) was named Zachary...Zenaida told the poster to check on a different thread on their boards...
[/quote]

Thanks everyone!  All of this helps a lot.  And thanks for helping me with which one answered the ad - the poor jury that is gonna have to figure all of this out.

Someone back there asked when the Trust was closed.  It was last Friday, per Sun Trust Bank.  I did call to confirm.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1353 on: September 17, 2008, 12:53:52 PM »

Good morning, monkeys (or afternoon for you easties). 

Where did the info come out about the Anthony's being JW's?  I thought they didn't celebrate holidays and birthdays?  The Anthonys have certainly celebrated those days and have pictures posted to prove it.  I guess they aren't practicing JW's...just practicing liars.

I have never heard this until just now - not that I even think it's relevant.

I remember you, Caylee.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1354 on: September 17, 2008, 12:53:56 PM »

You are right. Birthdays and holidays.
Sorry, I forgot that.

I swear I thought I saw the name of the church they attended posted here at one point, and I thought it was a Baptist church.

I Stand With The Girl
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: September 17, 2008, 12:54:27 PM »

Hello Monkeys! This is someting I have been thinking about today. Has it ever been discussed here, the possibility of either Lee or Casey being adopted? There has not been one family member that has said a word about this family's past. They are from Ohio. I wonder if there are pictures of Cindy pregnant with each of them? They just have a very strange & secretive family unit, it seems. Maybe they have different fathers? If one of them is adopted I could see even more the idea of a sexual relationship  between Lee & Casey. There is so much about this family's past that is yet to be revealed. i just cannot understand why no one even remotely related to them,has come forward to speak. There is much more going on than what we are aware of! JMO
are quite a private and exclusive family unit.  We have not seen any support by relatives.  Lee and Casey's parentage was discussed and the conclusion was that they were the biological children of G and C.
But how was that conclusion decided? Is there proof that Cindy actually gave birth to them both? If not, how does anyone really know about their parentage? Please do not take offense, i am just really bothered by this today, for some reason!
Hey Monkin,
In the video of casey's bond hearing  cindy testified that george was the father of both casey ans lee. Although, I don't believe anything from any of the anthony's now.
Thank you NM, me either!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1356 on: September 17, 2008, 12:55:35 PM »

KnayKnay
Also the Zenaida on Brevardcounty.com  Responded to a post about someone looking for DAYCARE for their 4 year old son Zachary....
That was the weird part because casey said Jeff's son (although he doesn't have one) was named Zachary...Zenaida told the poster to check on a different thread on their boards...
[/quote]

Thanks everyone!  All of this helps a lot.  And thanks for helping me with which one answered the ad - the poor jury that is gonna have to figure all of this out.

Someone back there asked when the Trust was closed.  It was last Friday, per Sun Trust Bank.  I did call to confirm.
[/quote]
They milked that cash cow until it died.

Tax free monies.......

Peace Monkeys
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1357 on: September 17, 2008, 12:56:52 PM »

Anyone know how much money was there?

I remember you, Caylee.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1358 on: September 17, 2008, 12:57:18 PM »

UPS at the door?!?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1359 on: September 17, 2008, 12:57:29 PM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

Attorney asks judge to reconsider the injunction to keep protesters at bay
11:55 a.m. Karen Wonsetler, who represents the Chickasaw Oaks Phase Three homeowners association, today filed a motion to reconsider the injunction denied by an Orange County circuit court judge on Tuesday.

According to the court document, protesters gathering in front of the Anthony's Hopespring Drive home have been given a written notice of the injunction hearing. Additionally, a copy of the hearing notice was posted on the association's property.

This new injunction is doomed to fail so abysmally.

They would probably have a lot more push behind them if they
figured out some way to limit the Anthony's vigils.

The Anthony's say they do not want people there... but they
actively do things every day to draw crowds.

Sue them. They talk out of both sides of their filthy f-bomb dropping mouths.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.