March 28, 2024, 05:36:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 347839 times)
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1400 on: September 17, 2008, 01:33:14 PM »

See the crowd? It looks like they are cheering.

Do you think the seat of George's pants ripped?

Dunno. I know his shirt is too small. He looks like the gay guy in 'Bird Cage'

who says:  I put on my choes... and I fall downnnnnnn!

Hheheeeee

You are right. Maybe he and Lee need to open that closet door and take huge step out.

Peace Monkeys
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1401 on: September 17, 2008, 01:37:13 PM »

Hello again all. Popping in to see what's new. Doesn't look like much. Too bad. Anyway, I asked this question last night, but got no bites. So, I am gonna post it again, especially since we're talking about CA reading the boards here.

Does LE and/or the media read these boards? If so, how often do you think? I ask, because it seems that some of them aren't speaking of stuff we're talking about. For instance, I watched NG, and no mention of the trust fund being closed. I really thought she would comment on that, but didn't. So, what gives? Do they read and just pick what they want to talk about, or maybe they aren't in the loop? Just wondering. Thanks.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1402 on: September 17, 2008, 01:38:25 PM »

Nancy Grace show from last night for anyone who missed it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1403 on: September 17, 2008, 01:39:11 PM »

Hi Monkeys! Going over NG from last night (tivo-ed my hubby won't watch ) and the part of the interrogation when CA was talking about the non- existant  call from Caylee was very telling to me. Det. Allen was very clever. CA was saying that Caylee was talking about her book, Allen goes along with it saying Caylee sounded fine right? no stress right? CA falls into it saying yes, yes, she was happy. Then Allen traps her by saying your daughter hasn't seen you in over a month, meaning shouldn't your daughter be screaming MOMMY! MOMMY! Then CA shifts her story to say oh yes she was excited. Here is where a bit of TRUTH comes out. CA says if it were her mother talking to Caylee it would be "totally different" CA says Caylee never gets upset when she doesn't see her for a day or a night. What I read between the lines is that Caylee doesn't miss her at all when she's gone and doesn't make a fuss like kids normally would when there mom comes home. But for Cindy she probably gets hugs and kisses. Caylee would sense something strange about her mother and become even less affectionate. Casey was a seething, jealous ticking bomb. Comments??
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1404 on: September 17, 2008, 01:39:36 PM »

Hey everyone, I have a question.  How do you guys all know that Cindy is reading these posts?

If she's reading over at WS, why wouldn't she be reading here as well? She's suspected to have been reading on some other forums, too.

She must be trying to find Caylee in a "backwards sort of way".

well if CINDY is reading these forums - she can see this - go take your Jehova Witness A** and find your granddaughter's body so she can have a proper burial.  You waste of chromosomes fool.

They are JW's..

They would be kicked out for language alone.

They're JW's? I thought the Anthonys went to church on Sundays? Color me confused, but I thought JW's go to church on Saturdays.    (My aunt is a JW, and my mother almost became one)

The A's are not JWitnesses.  JW also do not celebrate birthdays or Christmas.  The ones I know in Florida do go to church on Sundays.  Saturday mornings are for knocking on doors.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1405 on: September 17, 2008, 01:40:04 PM »

July 21 interview of CA by Greta

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,388741,00.html

VAN SUSTEREN: Have you -- I mean, obviously, the police are suspicious of your daughter's statement about the baby-sitter. So let me ask you. Have you ever seen or met that baby-sitter? Are you able to even corroborate her existence?

ANTHONY: You know what? I have to because I trust my daughter.

VAN SUSTEREN: But you've never -- and I believe that you love your daughter...

ANTHONY: I've never seen her.

VAN SUSTEREN: I believe that ...

(CROSSTALK)

ANTHONY: I've never seen God, but I know he's there, OK? I mean...

VAN SUSTEREN: OK.

ANTHONY: ... That's the only thing I can say.

VAN SUSTEREN: You have faith.

ANTHONY: I have faith.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did your daughter ever talk about her before your granddaughter disappeared?

ANTHONY: Yes, and the police are aware of that. And this person, whether her name is Zani (ph) or whatever, she's been part of conversation, normal conversation, for the last three years prior to Caylee's birth. So I don't think this is somebody that's been fabricated in the last, you know, week or two to cover up tracks that -- So again, I don't have the strength and energy to think about this or focus on that.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: September 17, 2008, 01:40:05 PM »

Hello again all. Popping in to see what's new. Doesn't look like much. Too bad. Anyway, I asked this question last night, but got no bites. So, I am gonna post it again, especially since we're talking about CA reading the boards here.

Does LE and/or the media read these boards? If so, how often do you think? I ask, because it seems that some of them aren't speaking of stuff we're talking about. For instance, I watched NG, and no mention of the trust fund being closed. I really thought she would comment on that, but didn't. So, what gives? Do they read and just pick what they want to talk about, or maybe they aren't in the loop? Just wondering. Thanks.

IMHO a lot of people read these boards as guests. LE, unknown, that would eat up a lot of manpower.

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: September 17, 2008, 01:41:34 PM »

I think they are working on it.  They have to have their facts straight
when they take it to the airwaves.... unlike anonymous bloggers...
if they get it wrong... it could mean a nasty lawsuit for them. jmo

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1408 on: September 17, 2008, 01:41:37 PM »

Hi Monkeys! Going over NG from last night (tivo-ed my hubby won't watch ) and the part of the interrogation when CA was talking about the non- existant  call from Caylee was very telling to me. Det. Allen was very clever. CA was saying that Caylee was talking about her book, Allen goes along with it saying Caylee sounded fine right? no stress right? CA falls into it saying yes, yes, she was happy. Then Allen traps her by saying your daughter hasn't seen you in over a month, meaning shouldn't your daughter be screaming MOMMY! MOMMY! Then CA shifts her story to say oh yes she was excited. Here is where a bit of TRUTH comes out. CA says if it were her mother talking to Caylee it would be "totally different" CA says Caylee never gets upset when she doesn't see her for a day or a night. What I read between the lines is that Caylee doesn't miss her at all when she's gone and doesn't make a fuss like kids normally would when there mom comes home. But for Cindy she probably gets hugs and kisses. Caylee would sense something strange about her mother and become even less affectionate. Casey was a seething, jealous ticking bomb. Comments??

I had the same exact thought when I heard it, too.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: September 17, 2008, 01:42:13 PM »

Has anyone seen any news reports, maybe comments by Baez, as to why she is wearing the rosary?  I haven't seen anything yet.

I thought someone gave the rosary to Casey.  It is apparent that she didn't understand it's significance since she was wearing it instead of praying it.  Personally, I don't see Casey spending enough time in touch with God to pray the Rosary. MOO
Actually, I'm really surprised Baez allowed her to wear that in front of cameras and media.  Either he is very ignorant or he didn't care that it would send the message that she is being disrespectful by wearing a religious item as jewelry.  I don't believe Casey has suddenly converted to Catholicism and found religion.  I'm still debating with myself whether she understands the disrespect she is displaying and means it, or whether she is just too dumb to know that wearing a rosary is disrespectful.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Ang
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1410 on: September 17, 2008, 01:43:20 PM »

I haven't had much time to read the posts today, something which I've enjoyed doing over the past several months, however, in regards to the rosary, I remember reading on Fox News the other day that a girl in Texas was prohibited from wearing rosary beads to school because they said that they are a symbol of gang relations.

I just wanted to throw that out there since it didn't really make sense why casey was wearing them. Complete speculation, I know, but it may be something that, if not already explored, should be.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1411 on: September 17, 2008, 01:43:32 PM »

I think they are working on it.  They have to have their facts straight
when they take it to the airwaves.... unlike anonymous bloggers...
if they get it wrong... it could mean a nasty lawsuit for them. jmo

Good point!
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1412 on: September 17, 2008, 01:43:38 PM »

All I can say is that I've been very disappointed with NG's reporter in Orlando.  She never knows anything current.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: September 17, 2008, 01:44:04 PM »

Has anyone seen any news reports, maybe comments by Baez, as to why she is wearing the rosary?  I haven't seen anything yet.

I thought someone gave the rosary to Casey.  It is apparent that she didn't understand it's significance since she was wearing it instead of praying it.  Personally, I don't see Casey spending enough time in touch with God to pray the Rosary. MOO
Actually, I'm really surprised Baez allowed her to wear that in front of cameras and media.  Either he is very ignorant or he didn't care that it would send the message that she is being disrespectful by wearing a religious item as jewelry.  I don't believe Casey has suddenly converted to Catholicism and found religion.  I'm still debating with myself whether she understands the disrespect she is displaying and means it, or whether she is just too dumb to know that wearing a rosary is disrespectful.

I opt for the latter. 

MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #1414 on: September 17, 2008, 01:45:08 PM »

Father's Day video: I would love to know the 'source' of that video. (on a DVD, VHS-C, or, from computer after being uploaded, etc) I want to know if the 'time/date' could've been altered, erronious, OR, if there ever was a time stamp. My GUT tell's me that video was taken a week prior!!!! Casey, Cindy and George ALL mentioned the 8th/9th of JUNE, initially...........so...what a better way to throw off LE with 'proof' that Caylee was alive on the 15th. Perfect alibi; every sucker fell for it, too..........(except me)   

The nurses at the nursing home and the register there say that Cindy and Caylee visited on the 15th when this video was taken.

How would anyone remember who visited a 4-6 weeks ago? And, hoe easy would it be to add Caylee's name to a sign-in log?  (VERY easy......!!)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1415 on: September 17, 2008, 01:45:28 PM »

July 21 interview of CA by Greta

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,388741,00.html

VAN SUSTEREN: Have you -- I mean, obviously, the police are suspicious of your daughter's statement about the baby-sitter. So let me ask you. Have you ever seen or met that baby-sitter? Are you able to even corroborate her existence?

ANTHONY: You know what? I have to because I trust my daughter.

VAN SUSTEREN: But you've never -- and I believe that you love your daughter...

ANTHONY: I've never seen her.

VAN SUSTEREN: I believe that ...

(CROSSTALK)

ANTHONY: I've never seen God, but I know he's there, OK? I mean...

VAN SUSTEREN: OK.

ANTHONY: ... That's the only thing I can say.

VAN SUSTEREN: You have faith.

ANTHONY: I have faith.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did your daughter ever talk about her before your granddaughter disappeared?

ANTHONY: Yes, and the police are aware of that. And this person, whether her name is Zani (ph) or whatever, she's been part of conversation, normal conversation, for the last three years prior to Caylee's birth. So I don't think this is somebody that's been fabricated in the last, you know, week or two to cover up tracks that -- So again, I don't have the strength and energy to think about this or focus on that.

Right.

------------------
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: September 17, 2008, 01:45:49 PM »

I haven't had much time to read the posts today, something which I've enjoyed doing over the past several months, however, in regards to the rosary, I remember reading on Fox News the other day that a girl in Texas was prohibited from wearing rosary beads to school because they said that they are a symbol of gang relations.

I just wanted to throw that out there since it didn't really make sense why casey was wearing them. Complete speculation, I know, but it may be something that, if not already explored, should be.

Hi, and welcome, Ang!

Interesting point there. Something to research and think about.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1417 on: September 17, 2008, 01:47:24 PM »

I've read this too.  I also wonder if Casey was wearing the rosary as a very bold statement to someone.  She had to know she would be photographed.  You can't miss that rosary around her neck.  She wanted the world to see it.

BRING NATALEE HOME
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1418 on: September 17, 2008, 01:48:02 PM »

Nancy Grace show from last night for anyone who missed it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

Thanks Carpe!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: September 17, 2008, 01:48:13 PM »

She is just a stupid woman. She really has no clue about a Rosary. Jose should know. His mother would whack him.

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.