April 26, 2024, 02:37:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 350031 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1440 on: September 17, 2008, 02:00:16 PM »

Has anyone seen any news reports, maybe comments by Baez, as to why she is wearing the rosary?  I haven't seen anything yet.

I thought someone gave the rosary to Casey.  It is apparent that she didn't understand it's significance since she was wearing it instead of praying it.  Personally, I don't see Casey spending enough time in touch with God to pray the Rosary. MOO
Actually, I'm really surprised Baez allowed her to wear that in front of cameras and media.  Either he is very ignorant or he didn't care that it would send the message that she is being disrespectful by wearing a religious item as jewelry.  I don't believe Casey has suddenly converted to Catholicism and found religion.  I'm still debating with myself whether she understands the disrespect she is displaying and means it, or whether she is just too dumb to know that wearing a rosary is disrespectful.

She is just a stupid woman. She really has no clue about a Rosary. Jose should know. His mother would whack him.
I dont think at this point, that there would be a whole lot that Casey could do to paint herself any worse than what she already has...Thw only thing that I would like to say is Im just surprised the beads didnt blow up or catch on fire the minute she picked them up........not trying to offend anybody...just sayin'

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1441 on: September 17, 2008, 02:00:24 PM »

Hello all...

I'm sorry, I've been trying to keep up but have missed most of the day thanks to meeting after meeting after meeting... and another one starting at 2pm...

Anything new going on today?

Hope everyone is having a good day... thanks for any updates if you got em...

xo
Claire (KiahJ)

Claire, I love that name. Remember your song? Oh Claire.

It has been quiet in the cage today. Sorry

Thanks, Tomm!   
No news is good news?  Is that how it goes?
I don't buy it in this case... but thanks for the update...
Hope you have a great day and I'll catch up in a couple of hours...

and PS, I'd say it's big news that we found out that Lee is a bed wetter!!!
Someone should retest the stain in the trunk!!

And now I'm off...
bye bye (stupid WORK!!!!!)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1442 on: September 17, 2008, 02:01:57 PM »

UPS at the door?!?

Just got back from the store.  Did Casey order another man in uniform?   

my guess ~  BATTERY OPERATED BOYFRIEND.

a girl has needs ya know.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1443 on: September 17, 2008, 02:02:25 PM »

Casey is an UGLY HORSE FACE!!!!!!!

What does Casey's appearance have to do with anything.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
suec
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1444 on: September 17, 2008, 02:02:41 PM »

Hello Everyone...........been reading for weeks.....Thank You for letting me join.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1445 on: September 17, 2008, 02:03:00 PM »

UPS at the door?!?

HA HA ...thats funny as heck.......the old saying is if you want something bad enough and cant get to it...ups will bring it.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1446 on: September 17, 2008, 02:03:19 PM »

Hello all...

I'm sorry, I've been trying to keep up but have missed most of the day thanks to meeting after meeting after meeting... and another one starting at 2pm...

Anything new going on today?

Hope everyone is having a good day... thanks for any updates if you got em...

xo
Claire (KiahJ)

Claire, I love that name. Remember your song? Oh Claire.

It has been quiet in the cage today. Sorry

Thanks, Tomm!   
No news is good news?  Is that how it goes?
I don't buy it in this case... but thanks for the update...
Hope you have a great day and I'll catch up in a couple of hours...

and PS, I'd say it's big news that we found out that Lee is a bed wetter!!!
Someone should retest the stain in the trunk!!

And now I'm off...
bye bye (stupid WORK!!!!!)

Claire..... ROFLMAO

Pee stain...

Cindy used to put Caylee's diapers back there. Or maybe she said Lee's. I cannot remember now.

Peace Monkeys
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1447 on: September 17, 2008, 02:03:25 PM »

I totally agree.....I wish everyone would understand that there is NO Zenaida Gonzales. Nothing that Casey says is true!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHATEVER!!!!! I KNOW their is no nanny...But that does not mean casey didnt get her name somewhere...GeezNo one here said that this Zenaida was the a freaking NANNY...We no that there is not one no need to be rude.
I don't think redquartz was being rude but was expressing frustration at the frequent postings looking for some sort of link between ZG and Casey.  It does get tiresome reading over and over where people are trying to connect ZG as a nanny when she clearly is not.

BRING NATALEE HOME
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: September 17, 2008, 02:04:13 PM »

Hello Everyone...........been reading for weeks.....Thank You for letting me join.

Welcome!!!! Jump in the cage and post away

Peace Monkeys
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1449 on: September 17, 2008, 02:04:33 PM »

Casey is an UGLY HORSE FACE!!!!!!!

What does Casey's appearance have to do with anything.

Janet

I'm not sure either - but there must be something 

+++

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: September 17, 2008, 02:04:44 PM »

I haven't had much time to read the posts today, something which I've enjoyed doing over the past several months, however, in regards to the rosary, I remember reading on Fox News the other day that a girl in Texas was prohibited from wearing rosary beads to school because they said that they are a symbol of gang relations.

I just wanted to throw that out there since it didn't really make sense why casey was wearing them. Complete speculation, I know, but it may be something that, if not already explored, should be.

I've read this too.  I also wonder if Casey was wearing the rosary as a very bold statement to someone.  She had to know she would be photographed.  You can't miss that rosary around her neck.  She wanted the world to see it.

I'm not a religious person, but from what I've been exposed to in my lifetime, if there is a God, he God forgives what mankind cannot.  I'm sure she knows the world will never forgive her and God is her only hope.  Lots of people find religion when they are terminally ill.  Maybe Casey knows her life on earth is shorter than she ever counted on.  Every lies...everyone dies.

Well said.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: September 17, 2008, 02:05:13 PM »

Welcome Suec!
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1452 on: September 17, 2008, 02:05:25 PM »

Hi Monkeys! Going over NG from last night (tivo-ed my hubby won't watch ) and the part of the interrogation when CA was talking about the non- existant  call from Caylee was very telling to me. Det. Allen was very clever. CA was saying that Caylee was talking about her book, Allen goes along with it saying Caylee sounded fine right? no stress right? CA falls into it saying yes, yes, she was happy. Then Allen traps her by saying your daughter hasn't seen you in over a month, meaning shouldn't your daughter be screaming MOMMY! MOMMY! Then CA shifts her story to say oh yes she was excited. Here is where a bit of TRUTH comes out. CA says if it were her mother talking to Caylee it would be "totally different" CA says Caylee never gets upset when she doesn't see her for a day or a night. What I read between the lines is that Caylee doesn't miss her at all when she's gone and doesn't make a fuss like kids normally would when there mom comes home. But for Cindy she probably gets hugs and kisses. Caylee would sense something strange about her mother and become even less affectionate. Casey was a seething, jealous ticking bomb. Comments??
Can I quote myself? I wanted to add. Even though friends and assorted bfs thought Casey was just the bestest mother,  she put on quite a show in front of them kissing and making a fuss. But in private she probably turned on her and said you love grandma not me. In her demented mind she was justifying what she was going to do. After all this time and listening to the audio tapes any thought that this was an accident has gone out the window.

I totally agree with you.  I used to think it was an accident and cover up, but that didn't last very long at all.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: September 17, 2008, 02:06:14 PM »

UPS at the door?!?

Hi Klaas.

She does love a man in uniform.

I think it maybe the rubber sheets. Her and Lee both got new sets.

Peace Monkeys
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1454 on: September 17, 2008, 02:06:23 PM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

Attorney asks judge to reconsider the injunction to keep protesters at bay
11:55 a.m. Karen Wonsetler, who represents the Chickasaw Oaks Phase Three homeowners association, today filed a motion to reconsider the injunction denied by an Orange County circuit court judge on Tuesday.

According to the court document, protesters gathering in front of the Anthony's Hopespring Drive home have been given a written notice of the injunction hearing. Additionally, a copy of the hearing notice was posted on the association's property.

This new injunction is doomed to fail so abysmally.

They would probably have a lot more push behind them if they
figured out some way to limit the Anthony's vigils.

The Anthony's say they do not want people there... but they
actively do things every day to draw crowds.

Sue them. They talk out of both sides of their filthy f-bomb dropping mouths.

If they weren't so self absorbed and cared at all for their neighbors, they would hold the vigils at a park or in the parking lot of their church.
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #1455 on: September 17, 2008, 02:06:25 PM »

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s2i40741#this

good afternoon monkeys!!
here's a lil something to "lighten things up" and make yall laugh 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1456 on: September 17, 2008, 02:06:49 PM »

I totally agree.....I wish everyone would understand that there is NO Zenaida Gonzales. Nothing that Casey says is true!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHATEVER!!!!! I KNOW their is no nanny...But that does not mean casey didnt get her name somewhere...GeezNo one here said that this Zenaida was the a freaking NANNY...We no that there is not one no need to be rude.
I don't think redquartz was being rude but was expressing frustration at the frequent postings looking for some sort of link between ZG and Casey.  It does get tiresome reading over and over where people are trying to connect ZG as a nanny when she clearly is not.

I have to admit AZ, that reading posts about a person with zero connection to the case is slightly maddening. hey, but to each his or her own.

it's the proverbial

hole round

peg square

+++

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: September 17, 2008, 02:07:30 PM »

Has anyone seen any news reports, maybe comments by Baez, as to why she is wearing the rosary?  I haven't seen anything yet.

I thought someone gave the rosary to Casey.  It is apparent that she didn't understand it's significance since she was wearing it instead of praying it.  Personally, I don't see Casey spending enough time in touch with God to pray the Rosary. MOO
Actually, I'm really surprised Baez allowed her to wear that in front of cameras and media.  Either he is very ignorant or he didn't care that it would send the message that she is being disrespectful by wearing a religious item as jewelry.  I don't believe Casey has suddenly converted to Catholicism and found religion.  I'm still debating with myself whether she understands the disrespect she is displaying and means it, or whether she is just too dumb to know that wearing a rosary is disrespectful.

She is just a stupid woman. She really has no clue about a Rosary. Jose should know. His mother would whack him.

That's what's so odd about this--why did Jose allow her to wear that in front of the media?  He should know better.

I suspect JB walks around her the same way GA does...They seem to drop people who don't do as they say. So, JB would lose his ticket client to high-profile stardom.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1458 on: September 17, 2008, 02:07:41 PM »

AZLady... what is your opinion about THE REAL ZG claiming she was fired as
manager of a cleaning crew... the reason given to her for the firing was:
We cannot let one name bring the company down. Does she have a suit?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1459 on: September 17, 2008, 02:07:56 PM »

Janet - you are correct.  Casey's look have nothing to do with the case. 

Welcome Suec
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.