April 19, 2024, 06:16:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 349667 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1560 on: September 17, 2008, 03:26:39 PM »

o.k. momkeys.....gotta get my butt to work now......but only 4 hours heehee....see all of you in the pm....hope something breaks soon...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: September 17, 2008, 03:28:01 PM »

Does anyone else think Casey is not worried about a body being found? She just seems so carefree.

So why would she NOT be worried?

There is no body b/c Caylee is alive. (Just playing devil's advocate here. I don't think she's alive.)
There was very little left when the body was discarded.
Time and decomposition have taken their toll and she knows this.
They are looking in the wrong places.

A penny for your monkey thoughts?

Throwing in another possibility:

She's a narcissist and thing nothing phases her.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1562 on: September 17, 2008, 03:29:40 PM »

What do we at SM know about the Marine?  Does he have a facebook site? Surely someone here as found info on him!!  Why would Casey want to go to CA to tell him something.....and what was it??  There has been so little talk about him which leads me to believe he has some importance in all of this.              ....anyone???

Sunny - I'm not sure but I'm pretty certain he is cooperating with LE.  He's someone Casey has known for a while and most likelly been intimate with.  Sounds to me like she was going to drive out to Calif and move in with him.  He probably didn't know that though, lol 
I haven't read much about him.  There were a few myspace or facebook notes written by Casey to a previous boyfriend who was in the military, but I'm not even sure if this was the same man.

BRING NATALEE HOME
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1563 on: September 17, 2008, 03:31:10 PM »

Transcript of Third 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony
Last Edited: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 12:57 PM EDT
Created: Thursday, 24 Jul 2008, 9:21 PM EDT

Dispatch: who has her? Do you have a name?

Casey: her name is Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales.

Dispatch: who is that? Babysitter?

Casey: she's been my nanny for about a year and a half. Almost two years.

I don't have a job, but I need a nanny.

this just reminded me of something I thought about the other day......NANNY???  Who really says they have a nanny other than movie stars, rich people, and Europeans.  Babysitter YES - but NANNY NO.....IMO this is just another part of the make believe world that Casey lived in. Sitter is much more commonly used here in Mo, and when I lived in TX..

I grew up calling my grandma nanny.... my family was from NJ, later moved to FL.  Babysitters were sitters...

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1564 on: September 17, 2008, 03:31:19 PM »

Does anyone else think Casey is not worried about a body being found? She just seems so carefree.

There is no body b/c Caylee is alive. (Just playing devil's advocate here. I don't think she's alive.)

Yep, that could well be it. I'm sure it will be blamed on anyone but Casey if a body is found. 

And like Rob said body's don't dematerialize. Even when burned to ashes, evidence stays behind. I pray she is found soon.   

I remember you, Caylee.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1565 on: September 17, 2008, 03:31:22 PM »

Casey doesn't plan ahead, and Casey doesn't worry about what will happen.  She just seems to deal with events as they happen. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1566 on: September 17, 2008, 03:31:52 PM »

o.k. momkeys.....gotta get my butt to work now......but only 4 hours heehee....see all of you in the pm....hope something breaks soon...

laterz higherhopes.... see ya soon!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #1567 on: September 17, 2008, 03:32:33 PM »

A lil while ago, Cindy made reference to Caylee as her grandSON.........THAT is 'not normal' at all.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1568 on: September 17, 2008, 03:33:41 PM »

A lil while ago, Cindy made reference to Caylee as her grandSON.........THAT is 'not normal' at all.
She probably just misspoke.  It's very normal to make verbal mistakes like this under stress.

BRING NATALEE HOME
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1569 on: September 17, 2008, 03:33:44 PM »

For years she protected herself at least mentally from Cindy. She can go into shut-down mode in a moments notice.

She can bend her reality to whatever she needs it to be.

I have known people just like Casey, victims of abuse, physical and/or mental.

Words hit as hard as a fist.

Peace Monkeys
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1570 on: September 17, 2008, 03:34:57 PM »

Something else that bothers me --- Did we ever hear if Casey really was in Jacksonville at some point during the time Caylee was missing before cops were called? Could she have taken the body to another city?

Ok, time for me to go for a while. Talk to you later tonight.

I remember you, Caylee.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1571 on: September 17, 2008, 03:36:09 PM »

Klaas is right.  She fits the psych profile to a tee.

(Meeting's over... yay!!!  I've been going into Monkey withdrawl!)
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1572 on: September 17, 2008, 03:36:33 PM »

I've been thinking about this.

and

bodies generally do not dematerialize.

is where is Caylee?

Either Casey has hid the body better than everyone has given her credit for, or George has hidden the body as well as a former cop might.

Despite an intense search Caylee has not been located... experts have looked for her and have been unable to find her.

so, Caylee must be -

1 hidden in plain sight
2 hidden in the Anthony home and has been overlooked
3 hidden in a swamp

I can't think of too many more options that make any sense.

My worst fear is the alligators but I try not to think about that. If George had anything to with the chloroform, then he would also know how to override the smelling of a rotting corpse, so I contend that IF they had a trashcan prior to Caylee's disappearance, that perhaps Caylee is in that, whether discarded  in the woods, swamp or even in the attic, George did say "if they need to tear the shingles off the roof". The interesting thing about the cadaver dogs is, we heard they hit in specific areas in the back yard but in order to move Caylee, one would have to leave the backyard and yet we've not heard of any other hits, either in the house or garage even though we've heard about her backing into to garage.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1573 on: September 17, 2008, 03:36:59 PM »

What do we at SM know about the Marine?  Does he have a facebook site? Surely someone here as found info on him!!  Why would Casey want to go to CA to tell him something.....and what was it??  There has been so little talk about him which leads me to believe he has some importance in all of this.              ....anyone???

Sunny - I'm not sure but I'm pretty certain he is cooperating with LE.  He's someone Casey has known for a while and most likelly been intimate with.  Sounds to me like she was going to drive out to Calif and move in with him.  He probably didn't know that though, lol 

thanks.....I 'heard' he was cooperating...but has SM come up with anything about him? Not like us not to have researched him LOL....bet you are right about her wanting to move in with him....uummmm wonder if she told him Caylee was 'missing'?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: September 17, 2008, 03:38:03 PM »

Klaas is right.  She fits the psych profile to a tee.

(Meeting's over... yay!!!  I've been going into Monkey withdrawl!)

Claire, you are back!!!

Yeah!!

Sorry, I love typing "Claire"

Peace Monkeys
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: September 17, 2008, 03:38:28 PM »

I've been thinking about this.

and

bodies generally do not dematerialize.

is where is Caylee?

Either Casey has hid the body better than everyone has given her credit for, or George has hidden the body as well as a former cop might.

Despite an intense search Caylee has not been located... experts have looked for her and have been unable to find her.

so, Caylee must be -

1 hidden in plain sight
2 hidden in the Anthony home and has been overlooked
3 hidden in a swamp
I can't think of too many more options that make any sense.

MY thought from the beginning is #3...and oh my God!  I hope I am wrong

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: September 17, 2008, 03:38:39 PM »

ANGLE CHANGE.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1577 on: September 17, 2008, 03:41:13 PM »

ANGLE CHANGE.

Curb Cam

Are they expecting Casey to come crawling home drunk again?

I heard she has a Crawling Map of the greater Orlando area

Peace Monkeys
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1578 on: September 17, 2008, 03:41:16 PM »

From WESH 2  Seriously, Is she that much in denial, or that of a scammer, or do they know something we don't.  Just asking?

Jose Baez that Cindy Anthony did an interview with a Spanish-speaking networks. Her intent, Baez said, is to make sure people in Puerto Rico also see the Caylee coverage.

Casey Anthony is not doing any interviews and sat in a different part of the lawyer's office while that interview was going on.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1579 on: September 17, 2008, 03:41:25 PM »

Nothing like being able to see the latest in protestor footwear! Oh joy.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.