April 26, 2024, 03:26:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 350015 times)
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1580 on: September 17, 2008, 03:41:43 PM »

ANGLE CHANGE.

Yipes!  Is that a garden hose staring at us??
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1581 on: September 17, 2008, 03:42:39 PM »

Does anyone else think Casey is not worried about a body being found? She just seems so carefree.

So why would she NOT be worried?

There is no body b/c Caylee is alive. (Just playing devil's advocate here. I don't think she's alive.)
There was very little left when the body was discarded.
Time and decomposition have taken their toll and she knows this.
They are looking in the wrong places.

A penny for your monkey thoughts?

Throwing in another possibility:

She's a narcissist and thing nothing phases her.

#2,3,4 and 5.....all bolded above

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1582 on: September 17, 2008, 03:43:40 PM »

From WESH 2  Seriously, Is she that much in denial, or that of a scammer, or do they know something we don't.  Just asking?

Jose Baez that Cindy Anthony did an interview with a Spanish-speaking networks. Her intent, Baez said, is to make sure people in Puerto Rico also see the Caylee coverage.

Casey Anthony is not doing any interviews and sat in a different part of the lawyer's office while that interview was going on.

Heeheheeeee

Hispanics......

Cindy hates them according to Kio

This brings my heart such joy!!!!

Peace Monkeys
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: September 17, 2008, 03:43:58 PM »

What do we at SM know about the Marine?  Does he have a facebook site? Surely someone here as found info on him!!  Why would Casey want to go to CA to tell him something.....and what was it??  There has been so little talk about him which leads me to believe he has some importance in all of this.              ....anyone???

Sunny - I'm not sure but I'm pretty certain he is cooperating with LE.  He's someone Casey has known for a while and most likelly been intimate with.  Sounds to me like she was going to drive out to Calif and move in with him.  He probably didn't know that though, lol 
I haven't read much about him.  There were a few myspace or facebook notes written by Casey to a previous boyfriend who was in the military, but I'm not even sure if this was the same man.

Thanks AZ...I am a little surprised that we don't have more on him????

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1584 on: September 17, 2008, 03:44:10 PM »

ANGLE CHANGE.

wonder if that is a hose and they are draining the pool

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1585 on: September 17, 2008, 03:44:27 PM »

Nothing like being able to see the latest in protestor footwear! Oh joy.

Hey, people with foot fetishes will love it!

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1586 on: September 17, 2008, 03:45:33 PM »

Shep is gonna do a piece on that stupid azz lady

who wants to help Chickasaw Jokes HOA with

their war on protestors. (next on Fox)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1587 on: September 17, 2008, 03:46:18 PM »

Nothing like being able to see the latest in protestor footwear! Oh joy.

Hey, people with foot fetishes will love it!

Sshhshsssssh

The reporter from Fox will hear you and that will ruin it.

Stilettos Mmmmm

Peace Monkeys
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1588 on: September 17, 2008, 03:46:36 PM »

Does anyone else think Casey is not worried about a body being found? She just seems so carefree.

There is no body b/c Caylee is alive. (Just playing devil's advocate here. I don't think she's alive.)

I've been thinking about this.

and

bodies generally do not dematerialize.

is where is Caylee?

Either Casey has hid the body better than everyone has given her credit for, or George has hidden the body as well as a former cop might.

Despite an intense search Caylee has not been located... experts have looked for her and have been unable to find her.

so, Caylee must be -

1 hidden in plain sight
2 hidden in the Anthony home and has been overlooked
3 hidden in a swamp

I can't think of too many more options that make any sense.

I agree with you on this Rob, but I think that sadly Casey had such a head start on this that the body could be ANYWHERE.  I don't know Florida all that well, but it's only got to be a couple hours in any direction to get it WAY out of the area that anyone would be searching... and with all that water, and swamp, and everglades and such, there seems to me that she might never be found... which is so sad... but are we really all assuming that she is in the ORL area b/c Casey said that she "is close"??  Casey is a f-ing liar.  Why would we buy any of this?
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1589 on: September 17, 2008, 03:48:01 PM »

aaawwwwwwwww Carpe...ya got me...sweet tea all over me and the key board.....

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1590 on: September 17, 2008, 03:48:03 PM »

I've been thinking about this.

and

bodies generally do not dematerialize.

is where is Caylee?

Either Casey has hid the body better than everyone has given her credit for, or George has hidden the body as well as a former cop might.

Despite an intense search Caylee has not been located... experts have looked for her and have been unable to find her.

so, Caylee must be -

1 hidden in plain sight
2 hidden in the Anthony home and has been overlooked
3 hidden in a swamp

I can't think of too many more options that make any sense.

4. Hidden in the freezer that's in the garage. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #1591 on: September 17, 2008, 03:48:26 PM »

Anybody see the bodyguards shooting hoops on that court, yet?
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1592 on: September 17, 2008, 03:48:59 PM »

Carpe, thanks for posting these pics side-by-side. Look at her eyes. Kind of looks to me that maybe it's starting to sink in.  What do you think monkeys?
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1593 on: September 17, 2008, 03:50:47 PM »

Carpe, thanks for posting these pics side-by-side. Look at her eyes. Kind of looks to me that maybe it's starting to sink in.  What do you think monkeys?

looks like she is just wearing more and more make up
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1594 on: September 17, 2008, 03:50:52 PM »

Klaas is right.  She fits the psych profile to a tee.

(Meeting's over... yay!!!  I've been going into Monkey withdrawl!)

Claire, you are back!!!

Yeah!!

Sorry, I love typing "Claire"

Aw.  Hiya Tomm... that is sweet. 
Careful now, you're going to get us both kicked over to the musings board...
and I like it WAYYYY better over here...

MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #1595 on: September 17, 2008, 03:51:25 PM »

I don't know anything, but, I do know one thing: Casey Anthony has BEAUTIFUL eyes!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: September 17, 2008, 03:51:55 PM »

For years she protected herself at least mentally from Cindy. She can go into shut-down mode in a moments notice.

She can bend her reality to whatever she needs it to be.

I have known people just like Casey, victims of abuse, physical and/or mental.

Words hit as hard as a fist.

I have to disagree that Casey has ever been abused...in any shape, form or fashion...in fact I believe just the opposite...I think she has been doted on, given her way, her bad actions have been over looked and excused, and often rewarded...I do agree Cindy has probably been a little tough on her since Caylee was born...but from what I see...not too darn much.....look at her actions....sure doesn't look to me like she has been abused ...not even verbally....I do think  in the very recent past, Cindy might have gotten tired of Casey's lifestyle...especially when it affected Caylee.....and called her on it..and this is what IMO prompted Casey to leave with Caylee...to SHOW Cindy....revenge for daring to suggest she act like a parent!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: September 17, 2008, 03:52:03 PM »

Considering that I believe Caylee's death was not premeditated but gross negligence or an impulsive action that could not be taken back ... considering Casey is Caylee's mother and ... considering that George is Caylee's grandfather ... I would assume that Caylee received a respectful buriel.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1598 on: September 17, 2008, 03:53:15 PM »

ANGLE CHANGE.

wonder if that is a hose and they are draining the pool

It looks like a cable... did Georgie Porgie come out and kick the camera over?

First we had Kung Fu Panda now we got Kung Fu Georgina...
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1599 on: September 17, 2008, 03:53:52 PM »

Sorry if this has been discussed, but I think maybe Casey had put the chloroform in the gas cans.  When GA found them, he got rid of them, bought new gas cans and put them in the shed.  I was reading that when chloroform breaks down it can turn into carbon monoxide. Makes me wonder if she left the air gap open on the gas can, it sat in the car, heated up, and formed other compounds and if Caylee was in the car any amount of time, she may have been overcome by the toxic gases.  Just thinking......This case is driving me nuts.  I read back abit and found when JB was wanting Casey out of jail so the police could bounce information off her, talk to her, etc.  But then he tells her not to talk to anybody.  I don't know how he lives with himself.  That smirk he always has, makes me feel he is laughing all the way to the bank at the expense of this poor little girl who thought she had a mommy and family that would take care of her.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.