April 25, 2024, 10:23:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 349986 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1640 on: September 17, 2008, 04:38:15 PM »

OHMYGAWD!  I have post marked this one...thanks for the link!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1641 on: September 17, 2008, 04:38:34 PM »

Yeah, I see the whole "a mother's love is blind" and all that, but if you look at this family as a unit it is completely disfunctional.  There are control issues, outrageous outbursts at the most inopportune times, etc.  Clearly they are in a stressful situation, but if this is the way that they are behaving in the public eye, then there is NO WAY that you can get me to believe that they are not behaving in the same way if not worse behind closed doors.  JMO.

Don't forget too that Cindy was writing this in a public forum for all of the world, or at least all of Casey, etcs, crowd, to see.  She is clearly going to bend it to make her look like she is G-ma & Mother of the Year.  This does not mean that it is true.

Often disfunctional families ... disfunctional to the extreme ... can often be identified as not having an extended family/ friend support base.  This often implies there is loyality to one another when outside forces undermine a member of that family.  After all ... all they got is each other.

It is something akin to me calling my grandson a brat but ... heaven help anybody outside the family who calls him a brat.

Am I making sense.

Janet

Oh, you are absolutely making sense.  The thing is... you probably don't rush anyone with a hammer while screaming "heaven help you!!!!"   

Or maybe you do...   Who am I to judge??   
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1642 on: September 17, 2008, 04:40:35 PM »

What is it?  I can't look at it from my work computer?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1643 on: September 17, 2008, 04:41:05 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/kathi-belich-si.html

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497407/detail.html

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1644 on: September 17, 2008, 04:41:35 PM »

Un
Does anyone else think Casey is not worried about a body being found? She just seems so carefree.

So why would she NOT be worried?

There is no body b/c Caylee is alive. (Just playing devil's advocate here. I don't think she's alive.)
There was very little left when the body was discarded.
Time and decomposition have taken their toll and she knows this.
They are looking in the wrong places.

A penny for your monkey thoughts?

I've been thinking about this.

and

bodies generally do not dematerialize.

is where is Caylee?

Either Casey has hid the body better than everyone has given her credit for, or George has hidden the body as well as a former cop might.

Despite an intense search Caylee has not been located... experts have looked for her and have been unable to find her.

so, Caylee must be -

1 hidden in plain sight
2 hidden in the Anthony home and has been overlooked
3 hidden in a swamp

I can't think of too many more options that make any sense.

4. Hidden in the freezer that's in the garage. 

Under or behind one of the four storage buildings in the yard.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1645 on: September 17, 2008, 04:44:42 PM »

I wonder if le asked casey friends if they noticed her having any scratches or rash..(not talking about you know where) My thought would be if she carried the body into the woods there would be something..possibly bug bites, poison ivy or oak..Did they find bug spray or anything like that?
Where did you get the cute baby fairy avatar?  I love it...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: September 17, 2008, 04:45:45 PM »

By Jeffrey C. Billman

On July 18, the world stood still.

That morning, the Orlando Sentinel splashed a headline on its front page asking, “Where is Caylee Marie?” Ever since, the disappearance of 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony has dominated the local news, depriving everything else of oxygen.

In June, Caylee went missing. Her mother, Casey Anthony, didn’t tell anyone – including her own mother – for a month. When the cops investigated, they found a story full of holes and a car that police now believe once held Caylee’s decomposing body. In the eyes of the public, Casey Anthony was a murderer.

The police nabbed her on charges of child neglect, providing false statements and obstructing their investigation. A California bounty hunter flew in and paid her $500,200 bond, but on Aug. 29, Anthony was arrested again, this time for stealing a friend’s checks. Last week Anthony turned down a deal that would have granted her a limited immunity in exchange for testimony. The bounty hunter revoked her bond, but – because this story couldn’t get any more twisted – an anonymous donor picked up the tab and she was again released Sept. 5. The Sentinel liveblogged her release on its website.

The story has all the makings of a Lifetime television movie: a missing toddler; an unstable mother who may have done the unspeakable; bounty hunters; self-interested cops leaking information to the press; an attention-hungry state attorney; and local media milking every jot and tittle of the case for maximum exposure.

In the less than two months since Caylee vanished, the Sentinel has run almost 50 stories about the Anthonys: a story nearly every single day, even when there was nothing new to report. Stories about Casey Anthony canceling jailhouse visits with her kin became fodder for the feeding frenzy. Caylee became almost a footnote to the soap opera.

With the exception of the hundreds of volunteers who have helped look for Caylee, there are no good actors in this story. From the cops to the media to the Anthonys themselves, this tragic episode has shown the world, once again, how stupidity flowers in Florida.

So welcome to the most tragic installment yet in our ongoing Our Dumb State series. Will we never learn?

Casey Anthony

If you live in Central Florida long enough, you’ll meet someone like Casey Anthony. She epitomizes the young, pretty, trashy, narcissistic, bi-curious party people who seem to take way too long to grow the hell up, even when life presents them with little hints like parenthood. Orlando breeds them like swamps breed mosquitoes.

But Anthony takes self-absorption to new heights. If she is responsible for her daughter’s disappearance, then she’s crossed the line from annoying to evil. So let’s give her the benefit of the doubt for now and concentrate on what we know: She says she dropped her daughter off with a baby sitter – cops discovered later the baby sitter doesn’t exist – and she didn’t mention that her child was missing for a month; she spent the month “investigating” the disappearance – by getting loaded in various bars; she made up a story about informing co-workers at Universal Studios about her missing daughter, as if the cops wouldn’t figure out the co-workers didn’t exist and she’d never actually worked there; a neighbor says she asked to borrow a shovel; cops found dirt and evidence of decomposition in her car.

Mother-of-the-year material.

Cindy Anthony

You have to feel for Cindy Anthony. Her anguish has been excruciating. But let’s not forget that Cindy called 911 and said that she “found my daughter’s car and it smelled like there’s a dead body in the damn car,” then changed her story to claim the stench came from a rotting pizza or a dead squirrel. That’s the kind of U-turn that can induce whiplash in other places; it seems routine in Our Dumb State.

Blood is thicker than water, and going to bat for your kid is usually a fine trait. But when your kid’s car smells like death, your grandchild is missing and your kid’s caught lying to the cops, it may be time to rethink your allegiance. Doubly so when you describe said kid as a “sociopath.” Unless you live in Florida, of course.

Leonard Padilla

Stupidity isn’t native to Orlando; it just seems to flourish here in the humid air. Example: Leonard Padilla, the glory-seeking, cowboy hat–wearing California bounty hunter who put up Anthony’s $500,200 bail. Padilla, a perennial also-ran for public office out west, told the media that based on his 33 years of bounty hunting, he could get Anthony to open up after a hot shower and a manicure. When Casey Anthony bonded out on the child neglect charges Aug. 22, Padilla told reporters he was confident that Caylee was not only alive, but would be home within a week.

He underestimated the denizens of Our Dumb State.

Padilla boldly concluded that Casey’s baby-sitter story was made up, and posited that she had passed Caylee off to friends so she could “re-establish” herself. Casey’s casual demeanor about the whole affair led Padilla to believe that the child must be safe; otherwise Casey would be freaking out, right?

That’s good police work there, Leonard.

On Aug. 28, he told reporters he thought Caylee was dead and wanted Anthony’s bail revoked. He did just that after the Orange County Sheriff’s Office arrested her on check theft charges, and as best we can tell, washed his hands of the whole thing.

No sooner had he given up on Anthony than an anonymous donor ponied up Anthony’s bail, and she was once again released. And the sick soap opera continues.

The cops

It was amusing – and, in a way, not surprising – to read about the sheriff’s deputy who was fired for lying about his relationship with Casey. But that’s not what makes local law enforcement’s handling of this case such a conflagration of idiocy.

What really marks us as Podunkville is law enforcement’s willingness to turn this sad story into a full- throttle media orgy. Almost immediately, the narrative switched from finding Caylee to crucifying Casey in the press. Jail officials made sure to release recordings of Casey’s conversation with mom Cindy, a move that did wonders to turn Casey into a villain but nothing to help find Caylee. Then there was state attorney Lawson Lamar – up for re-election this November, let’s not forget – who called a press conference to announce a limited-immunity deal he knew Anthony would never take.

The barrage of leaks and titillating details from the cops has managed to provoke a vigilante mob that camps out in front of the Anthony home, but has not moved the case forward one inch.

Nancy Grace

Of course the loudest, most obnoxious media idiocy hasn’t come from anyone local; that dishonor goes to none other than CNN Headline News’ Nancy Grace, the smarmy maven of TV crime punditry. Grace devotes night after night to the story, and no detail is too small for broadcast. Was it just us, or did Grace seem just a little too excited about the pictures of Casey cutting loose, allegedly while her daughter was missing? “More new pics of tot mom alleged sexy partying!,” screamed the headline. Yes, with the exclamation point.

Grace, you’ll recall, gets some of her best material from Florida. In 2006, she berated the obviously troubled mother of missing child Trenton Duckett, and not long after Melinda Duckett killed herself. Her family filed a federal wrongful-death suit against Grace, which is still pending. And Trenton Duckett is still missing, by the way.

Local media

Nancy Grace may have set the bar low, but local media is doing their best to limbo right under it. Remember the WFTV Channel 9 “rotting pizza” test?

A search of WFTV’s online archives turns up 154 stories as of Sept. 4. There are stories about Casey leaving her house to meet with lawyers, Casey meeting a case agent in jail, a psychic searching for Caylee, and more.

Of course, WFTV doesn’t have a lock on saturation coverage. Has Casey turned down jailhouse visits with her parents? What kind of monitoring ankle bracelet does she wear outside of jail? How’s she doing in jail anyway? (“She has been a model inmate,” according to a jail spokesman, and she eats lunch at 11 a.m.) How did the Anthonys go about finding a spokesman? All that and more can be found in the Orlando Sentinel.

And then there was the Sentinel story on the glut of Anthony stories. “The relentless search to find Caylee and the intense media coverage have had a chilling effect on her friends. Their silence has made it difficult to get a clear picture of Casey Anthony,” the Sentinel declared Aug. 9. Imagine that.

The protesters

Why wait for the cops to solve this thing? This is Central Florida! Grab a sign, stand out in front of the Anthony home and act like an imbecile! It’s your birthright. You’ll probably find a large group of like-minded souls.

On Sept. 2, about 50 or so such concerned citizens gathered, waving signs accusing Casey of being a baby-killer and chanting, “Murderer!” Five of them took it upon themselves to bang on the front door, a tactic the police clearly never thought of.

More enlightened Central Floridians are volunteering to help Texas EquuSearch, the organization that is actually out combing the woods looking for Caylee, or at least it was until flood waters interrupted their work. But those folks don’t get to display their anger on TV.

Biteboy

Last, and certainly least, is this execrable group of anything-for-publicity rockers that showed up in front of the Anthony home Aug. 24 on a flatbed truck and proceeded to disturb the peace with their “music.” These are the same kids who partnered with felon Lou Pearlman in a desperate grab for attention before Pearlman got shuttled from Orange County jail to a federal prison.

They even wrote a song about this whole sad circus. It’s called “Casey’s Song (Wine Sick Mind).” Remember, kids, if you can’t make it on talent, make a spectacle of yourself. That’s the way it’s done here in Our Dumb State.

jbillman@orlandoweekly.com

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: September 17, 2008, 04:45:51 PM »

ANGLE CHANGE.

Yipes!  Is that a garden hose staring at us??

Expecting protesters in miniskirts? Tomm must be running the cam! 

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1648 on: September 17, 2008, 04:46:48 PM »

Something else that bothers me --- Did we ever hear if Casey really was in Jacksonville at some point during the time Caylee was missing before cops were called? Could she have taken the body to another city?

Ok, time for me to go for a while. Talk to you later tonight.
I don't know but I will check into this later.

She moved in with Tony on June 9th and was there until the 15th of July when Cindy found here. The only time she could have been gone without Tony knowing it was while he was gone to NY.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1649 on: September 17, 2008, 04:49:24 PM »

IMO - Cindy knows what happened to Caylee and has known. I believe that's why she made the remark about not losing another one. She knew she had lost Caylee for good. She isn't in denial - she is just trying to keep Casey's butt out of prison for the rest of her life.

BT ... I agree.

O/T ... Our 15 year old Brandi (Golden Revtriever) was taken to the vet this morning.  Three days ago she was running around the property like a puppy and ... then suddenly went off her food.  For two days she had only drank a little water that we had to encourage her to drink.

Maybe you could give us some insight.  Your knowledge of dogs ...

Janet

Sorry to butt in like this, but please make them check for lyme - pull a tick titer.  It affects the muscles in the jaw making it difficult to drink or eat.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1650 on: September 17, 2008, 04:49:26 PM »

Un
Does anyone else think Casey is not worried about a body being found? She just seems so carefree.

So why would she NOT be worried?

There is no body b/c Caylee is alive. (Just playing devil's advocate here. I don't think she's alive.)
There was very little left when the body was discarded.
Time and decomposition have taken their toll and she knows this.
They are looking in the wrong places.

A penny for your monkey thoughts?

I've been thinking about this.

and

bodies generally do not dematerialize.

is where is Caylee?

Either Casey has hid the body better than everyone has given her credit for, or George has hidden the body as well as a former cop might.

Despite an intense search Caylee has not been located... experts have looked for her and have been unable to find her.

so, Caylee must be -

1 hidden in plain sight
2 hidden in the Anthony home and has been overlooked
3 hidden in a swamp

I can't think of too many more options that make any sense.

4. Hidden in the freezer that's in the garage. 

Under or behind one of the four storage buildings in the yard.

..I feel the same way...I just think she is WAY too carefree and smug.  I just don't see how she could have hidden a body where no one could have found it.
The only thing I think she could have done was burn it.  And there's NOTHING left to it - and she knows it.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1651 on: September 17, 2008, 04:49:32 PM »

ANGLE CHANGE.

Yipes!  Is that a garden hose staring at us??

Expecting protesters in miniskirts? Tomm must be running the cam! 

I always wanted to see the World through the eyes of the "Roaming Knoam"....its scarey I feel as if Cindy could crush me with her monsterous foot at any moment!! 
Somebody hold me!  LOL

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1652 on: September 17, 2008, 04:50:40 PM »

George 'the murderer' Anthony opens his big mouth again -

Accuses the media of paying for protestors being there.

Disses Texas Equusearch.

Says we are all ruining the Anthony's life.

---

Must see TV - if you are into watching psychotics have a mental breakdown, and all!

RAW VIDEO:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17497295/index.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1653 on: September 17, 2008, 04:51:43 PM »

By Jeffrey C. Billman

On July 18, the world stood still.

That morning, the Orlando Sentinel splashed a headline on its front page asking, “Where is Caylee Marie?” Ever since, the disappearance of 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony has dominated the local news, depriving everything else of oxygen.

In June, Caylee went missing. Her mother, Casey Anthony, didn’t tell anyone – including her own mother – for a month. When the cops investigated, they found a story full of holes and a car that police now believe once held Caylee’s decomposing body. In the eyes of the public, Casey Anthony was a murderer.

The police nabbed her on charges of child neglect, providing false statements and obstructing their investigation. A California bounty hunter flew in and paid her $500,200 bond, but on Aug. 29, Anthony was arrested again, this time for stealing a friend’s checks. Last week Anthony turned down a deal that would have granted her a limited immunity in exchange for testimony. The bounty hunter revoked her bond, but – because this story couldn’t get any more twisted – an anonymous donor picked up the tab and she was again released Sept. 5. The Sentinel liveblogged her release on its website.

The story has all the makings of a Lifetime television movie: a missing toddler; an unstable mother who may have done the unspeakable; bounty hunters; self-interested cops leaking information to the press; an attention-hungry state attorney; and local media milking every jot and tittle of the case for maximum exposure.

In the less than two months since Caylee vanished, the Sentinel has run almost 50 stories about the Anthonys: a story nearly every single day, even when there was nothing new to report. Stories about Casey Anthony canceling jailhouse visits with her kin became fodder for the feeding frenzy. Caylee became almost a footnote to the soap opera.

With the exception of the hundreds of volunteers who have helped look for Caylee, there are no good actors in this story. From the cops to the media to the Anthonys themselves, this tragic episode has shown the world, once again, how stupidity flowers in Florida.

So welcome to the most tragic installment yet in our ongoing Our Dumb State series. Will we never learn?

Casey Anthony

If you live in Central Florida long enough, you’ll meet someone like Casey Anthony. She epitomizes the young, pretty, trashy, narcissistic, bi-curious party people who seem to take way too long to grow the hell up, even when life presents them with little hints like parenthood. Orlando breeds them like swamps breed mosquitoes.

But Anthony takes self-absorption to new heights. If she is responsible for her daughter’s disappearance, then she’s crossed the line from annoying to evil. So let’s give her the benefit of the doubt for now and concentrate on what we know: She says she dropped her daughter off with a baby sitter – cops discovered later the baby sitter doesn’t exist – and she didn’t mention that her child was missing for a month; she spent the month “investigating” the disappearance – by getting loaded in various bars; she made up a story about informing co-workers at Universal Studios about her missing daughter, as if the cops wouldn’t figure out the co-workers didn’t exist and she’d never actually worked there; a neighbor says she asked to borrow a shovel; cops found dirt and evidence of decomposition in her car.

Mother-of-the-year material.

Cindy Anthony

You have to feel for Cindy Anthony. Her anguish has been excruciating. But let’s not forget that Cindy called 911 and said that she “found my daughter’s car and it smelled like there’s a dead body in the damn car,” then changed her story to claim the stench came from a rotting pizza or a dead squirrel. That’s the kind of U-turn that can induce whiplash in other places; it seems routine in Our Dumb State.

Blood is thicker than water, and going to bat for your kid is usually a fine trait. But when your kid’s car smells like death, your grandchild is missing and your kid’s caught lying to the cops, it may be time to rethink your allegiance. Doubly so when you describe said kid as a “sociopath.” Unless you live in Florida, of course.

Leonard Padilla

Stupidity isn’t native to Orlando; it just seems to flourish here in the humid air. Example: Leonard Padilla, the glory-seeking, cowboy hat–wearing California bounty hunter who put up Anthony’s $500,200 bail. Padilla, a perennial also-ran for public office out west, told the media that based on his 33 years of bounty hunting, he could get Anthony to open up after a hot shower and a manicure. When Casey Anthony bonded out on the child neglect charges Aug. 22, Padilla told reporters he was confident that Caylee was not only alive, but would be home within a week.

He underestimated the denizens of Our Dumb State.

Padilla boldly concluded that Casey’s baby-sitter story was made up, and posited that she had passed Caylee off to friends so she could “re-establish” herself. Casey’s casual demeanor about the whole affair led Padilla to believe that the child must be safe; otherwise Casey would be freaking out, right?

That’s good police work there, Leonard.

On Aug. 28, he told reporters he thought Caylee was dead and wanted Anthony’s bail revoked. He did just that after the Orange County Sheriff’s Office arrested her on check theft charges, and as best we can tell, washed his hands of the whole thing.

No sooner had he given up on Anthony than an anonymous donor ponied up Anthony’s bail, and she was once again released. And the sick soap opera continues.

The cops

It was amusing – and, in a way, not surprising – to read about the sheriff’s deputy who was fired for lying about his relationship with Casey. But that’s not what makes local law enforcement’s handling of this case such a conflagration of idiocy.

What really marks us as Podunkville is law enforcement’s willingness to turn this sad story into a full- throttle media orgy. Almost immediately, the narrative switched from finding Caylee to crucifying Casey in the press. Jail officials made sure to release recordings of Casey’s conversation with mom Cindy, a move that did wonders to turn Casey into a villain but nothing to help find Caylee. Then there was state attorney Lawson Lamar – up for re-election this November, let’s not forget – who called a press conference to announce a limited-immunity deal he knew Anthony would never take.

The barrage of leaks and titillating details from the cops has managed to provoke a vigilante mob that camps out in front of the Anthony home, but has not moved the case forward one inch.

Nancy Grace

Of course the loudest, most obnoxious media idiocy hasn’t come from anyone local; that dishonor goes to none other than CNN Headline News’ Nancy Grace, the smarmy maven of TV crime punditry. Grace devotes night after night to the story, and no detail is too small for broadcast. Was it just us, or did Grace seem just a little too excited about the pictures of Casey cutting loose, allegedly while her daughter was missing? “More new pics of tot mom alleged sexy partying!,” screamed the headline. Yes, with the exclamation point.

Grace, you’ll recall, gets some of her best material from Florida. In 2006, she berated the obviously troubled mother of missing child Trenton Duckett, and not long after Melinda Duckett killed herself. Her family filed a federal wrongful-death suit against Grace, which is still pending. And Trenton Duckett is still missing, by the way.

Local media

Nancy Grace may have set the bar low, but local media is doing their best to limbo right under it. Remember the WFTV Channel 9 “rotting pizza” test?

A search of WFTV’s online archives turns up 154 stories as of Sept. 4. There are stories about Casey leaving her house to meet with lawyers, Casey meeting a case agent in jail, a psychic searching for Caylee, and more.

Of course, WFTV doesn’t have a lock on saturation coverage. Has Casey turned down jailhouse visits with her parents? What kind of monitoring ankle bracelet does she wear outside of jail? How’s she doing in jail anyway? (“She has been a model inmate,” according to a jail spokesman, and she eats lunch at 11 a.m.) How did the Anthonys go about finding a spokesman? All that and more can be found in the Orlando Sentinel.

And then there was the Sentinel story on the glut of Anthony stories. “The relentless search to find Caylee and the intense media coverage have had a chilling effect on her friends. Their silence has made it difficult to get a clear picture of Casey Anthony,” the Sentinel declared Aug. 9. Imagine that.

The protesters

Why wait for the cops to solve this thing? This is Central Florida! Grab a sign, stand out in front of the Anthony home and act like an imbecile! It’s your birthright. You’ll probably find a large group of like-minded souls.

On Sept. 2, about 50 or so such concerned citizens gathered, waving signs accusing Casey of being a baby-killer and chanting, “Murderer!” Five of them took it upon themselves to bang on the front door, a tactic the police clearly never thought of.

More enlightened Central Floridians are volunteering to help Texas EquuSearch, the organization that is actually out combing the woods looking for Caylee, or at least it was until flood waters interrupted their work. But those folks don’t get to display their anger on TV.

Biteboy

Last, and certainly least, is this execrable group of anything-for-publicity rockers that showed up in front of the Anthony home Aug. 24 on a flatbed truck and proceeded to disturb the peace with their “music.” These are the same kids who partnered with felon Lou Pearlman in a desperate grab for attention before Pearlman got shuttled from Orange County jail to a federal prison.

They even wrote a song about this whole sad circus. It’s called “Casey’s Song (Wine Sick Mind).” Remember, kids, if you can’t make it on talent, make a spectacle of yourself. That’s the way it’s done here in Our Dumb State.

jbillman@orlandoweekly.com

THANKS SUNNY!!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1654 on: September 17, 2008, 04:52:11 PM »

IMO - Cindy knows what happened to Caylee and has known. I believe that's why she made the remark about not losing another one. She knew she had lost Caylee for good. She isn't in denial - she is just trying to keep Casey's butt out of prison for the rest of her life.

BT ... I agree.

O/T ... Our 15 year old Brandi (Golden Revtriever) was taken to the vet this morning.  Three days ago she was running around the property like a puppy and ... then suddenly went off her food.  For two days she had only drank a little water that we had to encourage her to drink.

Maybe you could give us some insight.  Your knowledge of dogs ...

Janet

Sorry to butt in like this, but please make them check for lyme - pull a tick titer.  It affects the muscles in the jaw making it difficult to drink or eat.

We had something similar with our Jack Russell, turns out she had an ovarian cyst and was experiencing a "false pregnancy".  Take her to the vet as an animal not eating is a HUGE warning sign.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: September 17, 2008, 04:53:19 PM »

In her own words Cindy concedes to has shielded Casey from taking personal responsibility for her actions time and time and time again.  It did not work ... the disappearance of her grandaughter attests that it did not work.

What Cindy does not get ... if Casey is not on the receiving end of legal consequences for whatever happened to her Caylee ... what wrongdoing is next for this young lady who is now more convinced than ever that the boundaries established by a civilized society do not apply to her.

Cindy need to apply some tough love to the situation at hand if this cycle is every going to end.  If not ... beyond a doubt there will be other Casey victims.

Janet

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1656 on: September 17, 2008, 04:54:02 PM »

I need some help. I'm getting old with this case.

Caylee was born in August. That would mean that Casey got pregnant around the Thanksgiving/Christmas holidays, assuming she was full term, which I haven't heard she wasn't.

Somewhere, and I cannot for the life of me remember where, I read that Caylee's father was a friend of Lee's. I also saved a photo of a friend of Lee's that had been from out of town to visit during the holidays. Don't ask me where I got this because I don't remember. Maybe Casey's MySpace before it was changed, IDK.

Anyway, given the above information, I contend that this may be the baby's father and why Lee knows who it is as well as why they never went after him for support. Anyone got anymore info on this?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: September 17, 2008, 04:54:17 PM »

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Everytime I read this it reinforce my belief there was never ANY abuse of Casey!!  Much too much leniency perhaps...but as Cindy said a mother's love is blind

Yeah, I see the whole "a mother's love is blind" and all that, but if you look at this family as a unit it is completely disfunctional.  There are control issues, outrageous outbursts at the most inopportune times, etc.  Clearly they are in a stressful situation, but if this is the way that they are behaving in the public eye, then there is NO WAY that you can get me to believe that they are not behaving in the same way if not worse behind closed doors.  JMO.

I can't imagine what I would do if:
1. my grandchild, who was my life, was missing
2. my heart told me my child hurt her, but my  reality will not accept it
3. if truth and reality was so ugly I was terrified to face it
4. if my family was being torn apart and I couldn't do anything to stop it
5. if I watched my child arrested and taken away in hand cuffs
6. if I knew in my heart I had lost my grandchild and wasgoing to lose my child...and again I am totally helpless

I think I would probably act and react inappropriately.....I KNOW I WOULD BE A CRAZED PERSON

I don't know if George was involved..my feeling is he wasn't...but is involved in covering for Casey consciously......but I'd bet a lot that Cindy wasn't involved in disposal or cover up..she loves Caylee IMO more than anything in the world....Caylee was IMO more her daughter than granddaughter...I think she has to believe Casey or lose her mind completely....I am not supporting anything Cindy has said or done...but I honestly can't sit here and say I wouldn't have done this or that...I have not, thank God, walked in her shoes

[/quote]

Ya know, I think Cindy looked at Caylee at her 2nd chance - Cindy already knew Casey was a problem, I imagine had always been, and perhaps with little Caylee, she would have another chance for the "daughter" she never had in Casey.

Casey knew this, whether Cindy actually came out and said it or not.  I can see Cindy saying things to Casey that perhaps someone should not say..such as she hopes Caylee doesn't turn out like Casey etc.  I can believe there were alot of fights and things said that were hateful and hurtful that led up to alot of hate.

IMO there was a big blow up and Casey decided then and there that she would "show" Cindy.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1658 on: September 17, 2008, 04:57:04 PM »

George 'the murderer' Anthony opens his big mouth again -

Accuses the media of paying for protestors being there.

Disses Texas Equusearch.

Says we are all ruining the Anthony's life.

---

Must see TV - if you are into watching psychotics have a mental breakdown, and all!

RAW VIDEO:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17497295/index.html

GA said that the press are PAYING the protesters to be there?!?!

Oh man.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1659 on: September 17, 2008, 04:57:05 PM »

caylee anthony case update - anthony house of horrors 9/17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRhKd7sUq1w

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.