March 28, 2024, 06:26:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 347843 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1680 on: September 17, 2008, 05:21:15 PM »

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1681 on: September 17, 2008, 05:22:05 PM »

I just got a friend request on facebook by some guy named "Paul Anthony." birthday is 1963. Does anyone know if there is a family member of the Anthony's by the name of Paul? It looks like they don't have Casey on their list I just find it really random.

Wow that dude is old.  Add him, you can always block him later if he turns out to be a nut.

LOL I denied it because I am only 23 and I really don't like adding people I don't know. I mean I added Casey out of curousity and I know she can't hurt me at all as she's under house arrest so. Its just wierd.

!~*Mar*~!

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1682 on: September 17, 2008, 05:22:23 PM »

George 'the murderer' Anthony opens his big mouth again -

Accuses the media of paying for protestors being there.

Disses Texas Equusearch.

Says we are all ruining the Anthony's life.

I'm sorry, but saying anything about Tim Miller or Texas Equusearch put him in a terrbile light (as if he wasn't already). Seriously, how could anyone do that? That is just upsetting.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1683 on: September 17, 2008, 05:23:01 PM »

ROFLMAO he even has the "MC Hammer Pants", oh wait those are his reg shorts.  (Fashion Police!)

Good one Rob!

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1684 on: September 17, 2008, 05:23:05 PM »

BTW another reason I denied it wasn't only because I don't know him but becuase there was NOTHING on the profile. I could view the profile before I added them since they friended me and I just thought it was wierd that there was nothing on it. The person only had one friend on their list too.

!~*Mar*~!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1685 on: September 17, 2008, 05:23:18 PM »

Casey Anthony May Have Made Up Names Of Nanny, Friends

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

POSTED: 4:45 pm EDT September 17, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There appear to be more lies and more deception in the Caylee Anthony case and only Channel 9 Eyewitness News is blowing the lid off the nanny mystery.

Eyewitness News has learned Casey Anthony might have made up the name of Caylee's so-called nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez, from former classmates' names and the street name for a drug. Investigators are now looking into it because of Eyewitness News' questions.

Casey Anthony said she used to call Zenaida Gonzalez "Zanny," which Eyewitness News found out is also the street name for the anti-anxiety drug Xanax. Eyewitness News has also learned that investigators have asked at least one of her friends questions about Casey and Xanax during a lie detector test.

Eyewitness News has learned that Casey Anthony had apparently asked her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund about Xanax while they were instant-messaging during the time they were engaged. Grund was asked the questions when he was hooked up to a polygraph by the FBI.

Xanax goes by the name "Zanny" on the street, which has some wondering if "Zanny the nanny" was a reference to the drug and not the nickname Casey says she used for the mysterious nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez.

Eyewitness News has discovered that a girl named Zenaida was in Casey's homeroom at Colonial High School before Casey dropped out. She had a different last name, not Gonzalez, but there were seven students in her class whose last name is Gonzalez.

The names Casey has made up as her friends who introduced her to Zenaida also show up in her Colonial High School classmates roster. She named a Raquel Ferrell, who investigators say does not exist, but there was a Raquel Rosa in her class. Casey also named Jennifer Rosa as a friend whom investigators can't find. She had a classmate named James Ferrell and the name Jennifer shows up close by.

Investigators are now checking into it to find out whether it's more than just a series of coincidences.

Man .... I dunno ... I am finding the fact that "A" Zenaida Gonzalez was at SawGrass Apts around the same time Casey claims to have dropped Caylee off there .... that to me is TOO MUCH of a coinkidink!  I believe Casey was there at some point also .... I think she used this womans name and it was not someone she picked from high school.  (not to say she didn't choose that name because it "covered" the Zanny theory .... but I still think there may be more to SawGrass Apts then we know.  JMO

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1686 on: September 17, 2008, 05:24:24 PM »

I need some help. I'm getting old with this case.

Caylee was born in August. That would mean that Casey got pregnant around the Thanksgiving/Christmas holidays, assuming she was full term, which I haven't heard she wasn't.

Somewhere, and I cannot for the life of me remember where, I read that Caylee's father was a friend of Lee's. I also saved a photo of a friend of Lee's that had been from out of town to visit during the holidays. Don't ask me where I got this because I don't remember. Maybe Casey's MySpace before it was changed, IDK.

Anyway, given the above information, I contend that this may be the baby's father and why Lee knows who it is as well as why they never went after him for support. Anyone got anymore info on this?

I don't Mrs...in fact this is new info for me....thanks

okay, Klaas is probably going to kick me out for this (please don't!)
But is anyone else thinking what I am thinking???

At the risk of sounding like a female Tomm...
That guy is HOT.   

How does this girl do it????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1687 on: September 17, 2008, 05:25:32 PM »

I just got a friend request on facebook by some guy named "Paul Anthony." birthday is 1963. Does anyone know if there is a family member of the Anthony's by the name of Paul? It looks like they don't have Casey on their list I just find it really random.

Wow that dude is old.  Add him, you can always block him later if he turns out to be a nut.

LOL I denied it because I am only 23 and I really don't like adding people I don't know. I mean I added Casey out of curousity and I know she can't hurt me at all as she's under house arrest so. Its just wierd.

I completely understand.  I am around your age and there are some creepy people that try to access my page.  With all of the photos stored on my MySpace along with personal info, I send out "Account Applications" with friend requests. (j/k) 
I hope nothing ever happens to me though..the Monkey's would have a field day with my MySpace...especially Carpe, Rob, and Tomm.

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1688 on: September 17, 2008, 05:26:27 PM »

Ok so I just watched Georgy's latest outburst.  This is just becoming to much for my pee brain.  He is convinced that Caylee is still a living child.  Why?  You can't tell me he is that stupid. Sometimes I feel like anyday she is going to be found alive and I am going to feel like a huge A$$ for believing all that has been leaked out to the media.  Does anybody else ever have SLIGHT doubts about Caylee being deceased? I feel like I am watching a nightmare everytime one of the Anthony's opens their mouths.   

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1689 on: September 17, 2008, 05:28:20 PM »

Caylee was born in August. That would mean that Casey got pregnant around the Thanksgiving/Christmas holidays, assuming she was full term, which I haven't heard she wasn't.

Somewhere, and I cannot for the life of me remember where, I read that Caylee's father was a friend of Lee's. I also saved a photo of a friend of Lee's that had been from out of town to visit during the holidays. Don't ask me where I got this because I don't remember. Maybe Casey's MySpace before it was changed, IDK.

Anyway, given the above information, I contend that this may be the baby's father and why Lee knows who it is as well as why they never went after him for support. Anyone got anymore info on this?

That guy is HOT.   

Klaas is it possible to do a side by side with this photo and one of Caylee? 
Wish he was not wearing a hat though.

For the record, he is eh so-so.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1690 on: September 17, 2008, 05:28:22 PM »

Ok so I just watched Georgy's latest outburst.  This is just becoming to much for my pee brain.  He is convinced that Caylee is still a living child.  Why?  You can't tell me he is that stupid. Sometimes I feel like anyday she is going to be found alive and I am going to feel like a huge A$$ for believing all that has been leaked out to the media.  Does anybody else ever have SLIGHT doubts about Caylee being deceased? I feel like I am watching a nightmare everytime one of the Anthony's opens their mouths.   
No, LE has given us all the information we need.  George has to say that.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1691 on: September 17, 2008, 05:28:40 PM »

That guy is HOT.   

it ain't easy bein' easy!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1692 on: September 17, 2008, 05:29:31 PM »

ROFLMAO he even has the "MC Hammer Pants", oh wait those are his reg shorts.  (Fashion Police!)

Good one Rob!

Hi Dolce, what a yutz that guy is. He told the news crew to take the protesters with them..>>>snicker<<<.. I think that's gonna bring out even more. Every action has an equal and opposite REACTION. Hello STOOPID!!!   

This guy has no idea what he's doing. And, he sure doesn't mind ringing up the hours of at the Nejame law firm.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: September 17, 2008, 05:30:18 PM »

The picture is from her Facebook page. I sent it to Klaas when I was accepted as Casey's friend.

!~*Mar*~!

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1694 on: September 17, 2008, 05:30:48 PM »

That guy is HOT.   

it ain't easy bein' easy!

hee hee bull... you funny...
dolce - you may be right... other potential baby daddy is cuter... jp whosie...
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1695 on: September 17, 2008, 05:31:24 PM »

That guy is HOT.   

Okay, I am new here and really going to get in trouble for this, but I cannot help  myself:
She does it any way they want it.

On a more serious note: Many guys want a no-strings-attached sort of "relationship" and she apparently was that way, too. Hot as he might be, he probably still isn't married and doesn't want to be. Not the settling down sort. Most likely. jmo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1696 on: September 17, 2008, 05:31:33 PM »

BTW another reason I denied it wasn't only because I don't know him but becuase there was NOTHING on the profile. I could view the profile before I added them since they friended me and I just thought it was wierd that there was nothing on it. The person only had one friend on their list too.

Maybe it's someone checking out people that are checking out Casey?  They used the name Anthony figuring you would add thinking they are a member of the family.  Maybe they are people working for Baez?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1697 on: September 17, 2008, 05:31:36 PM »

Ok so I just watched Georgy's latest outburst.  This is just becoming to much for my pee brain.  He is convinced that Caylee is still a living child. Why?  You can't tell me he is that stupid. Sometimes I feel like anyday she is going to be found alive and I am going to feel like a huge A$$ for believing all that has been leaked out to the media.  Does anybody else ever have SLIGHT doubts about Caylee being deceased? I feel like I am watching a nightmare everytime one of the Anthony's opens their mouths.   

I don't think so. I think he is trying to convince us that he thinks Caylee is alive.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1698 on: September 17, 2008, 05:31:43 PM »

I am with you there, I so much want to believe that no one could hurt a child like this.  The forensic evidence though states otherwise, and you can not argue with science. (I tried and got an F in the 9th grade)
I can not fathom how the family could be this deep into denial though.  I mean to be in denial for a few weeks, ok I get it, you loved the kid, but this long..something is not right with them. 
They say that mental illness can be passed down from generation to generation.  Looks like Casey was getting those genes from both sides of the gene pool. (both shallow ends though)

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1699 on: September 17, 2008, 05:33:48 PM »

I completely understand.  I am around your age and there are some creepy people that try to access my page.  With all of the photos stored on my MySpace along with personal info, I send out "Account Applications" with friend requests. (j/k) 
I hope nothing ever happens to me though..the Monkey's would have a field day with my MySpace...especially Carpe, Rob, and Tomm.

If this guy is old, I must be at death's door!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.