April 26, 2024, 02:31:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 350030 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: September 17, 2008, 06:10:42 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/17497295/index.html

you should listen to him it is really well what is news - bizarre

At this point, I think Caylee's body could be found and they wouldn't believe it.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: September 17, 2008, 06:11:32 PM »

I need some help. I'm getting old with this case.

Caylee was born in August. That would mean that Casey got pregnant around the Thanksgiving/Christmas holidays, assuming she was full term, which I haven't heard she wasn't.

Somewhere, and I cannot for the life of me remember where, I read that Caylee's father was a friend of Lee's. I also saved a photo of a friend of Lee's that had been from out of town to visit during the holidays. Don't ask me where I got this because I don't remember. Maybe Casey's MySpace before it was changed, IDK.

Anyway, given the above information, I contend that this may be the baby's father and why Lee knows who it is as well as why they never went after him for support. Anyone got anymore info on this?

I don't Mrs...in fact this is new info for me....thanks

okay, Klaas is probably going to kick me out for this (please don't!)
But is anyone else thinking what I am thinking???

At the risk of sounding like a female Tomm...
That guy is HOT.   

How does this girl do it????
That is the marine isn't it?

hm.  i don't think it is the marine.  someone said they thought it was a friend of lee's.  but either way, he has a different face shape than the marine, imo.  i could be totally wrong.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1742 on: September 17, 2008, 06:12:30 PM »

Thank you both so much.  I am going to call the vet right now..

The vet has Brandi sedated and on an intervenous solution that is giving her nutrients.  I am so afraid that we are going to lose her.  I am going up to the pet hospital right now and ... take over from hubby who has been with Brandi for the past few hours.

Brandi is actually our son's dog but ... we kinda adopted her when he got married two years ago.  I contacted him at his place of employment (teacher) and ... I believe he and DIL will meet me at the hospital when school is out.

Thanks again.

Janet

Janet my heart goes out to you..<<<HUGS>>>

Monkeys ... thank you for all your concerns.

As it was close to the end of the school day ... my son had another teacher watch his class while students were doing desk work and ... went straight to the animal hospital.  His father was still there.  As the hospital was closing their doors for the night and ... only one nurse was on duty to keep an eye on the "patients" ... son made the decision to bring Brandi home.  She is resting confortably and ... sooo happy to be home.  That tail is going a mile a minute.  She is very weak but ... hopefully X-Rays that were taken today will reveal the problem.

No cooking tonight.  At least I have an excuse.  DIL picked is picking up Chinese take out after work and bring it over here.

I will post further updates in the Musing Thread.

Thank you again.

Janet
3:30 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1743 on: September 17, 2008, 06:12:32 PM »

Caylee was born in August. That would mean that Casey got pregnant around the Thanksgiving/Christmas holidays, assuming she was full term, which I haven't heard she wasn't.

Somewhere, and I cannot for the life of me remember where, I read that Caylee's father was a friend of Lee's. I also saved a photo of a friend of Lee's that had been from out of town to visit during the holidays. Don't ask me where I got this because I don't remember. Maybe Casey's MySpace before it was changed, IDK.

Anyway, given the above information, I contend that this may be the baby's father and why Lee knows who it is as well as why they never went after him for support. Anyone got anymore info on this?

That guy is HOT.   

[
Is this the marine in the hat?????
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: September 17, 2008, 06:12:54 PM »

Oh, that message 1716 was for Dolce, Im so old I forgot to addres it. ::MonkeyHaHa::Dolce, you know probably the majority of monkeys are grandmothers.  Only the guys, Rob, Carpe, Wreck, (I think are quite a bit younger).

WTH?  That was supposed to say...I'm young (according to Klaas's standards anyway) AND a grandma!!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: September 17, 2008, 06:13:50 PM »

This theory has been brought up before on here, and I think its one of the many reasons why the Anthony's are in such denial.  I wish that Cindy would go and re-see that therapist so that she could hear it from a professional that this denial is not healthy for her.  She obviously will listen to the pro's when they say to take Caylee, but not the pro LE when they show the results of the evidence. 

The only other reasoning for such denial would be that they are in on the whole ordeal and are trying to cover for each other.  Reminds me of "Meet the Parents" with the Robert DeNiro's "Circle of Trust". 

Thanks Dolce. I am new here by a couple of days or so, so I didn't get to read it before, sorry. I defintely agree.

Please do not think I was critisizing, just stating that it had been brought up so there are many people on he same page as you.  Please post every single thought you have!  It all adds to the conversation and is very much welcomed. 
BTW Welcome to the board!  Smile

Not at all! Sorry, I didn't mean to come across as though I thought you were criticizing. Not in the least! I was just explaining why I didn't know it had been said before. I am glad it was thought of, otherwise it might mean I am a nut. LOL Wait, maybe I am a nut? ROTFL! J/K - No worries! I am not in any way offended.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1746 on: September 17, 2008, 06:14:41 PM »

That guy is HOT.   

[

Is Willenfan around?  She said she pulled it off of Casey's Facebook, maybe he was tagged in the photo by Casey?  Willen????

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1747 on: September 17, 2008, 06:14:45 PM »

I am thinking, "no". But I am not 100 percent sure.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: September 17, 2008, 06:15:06 PM »

GEORGE LASHES OUT AT REPORTERS

GEORGE vs. REPORTERS
Images | Raw Video

George Anthony lashed out at reporters Wednesday, one day after his daughter, Casey Anthony, was released from jail on home confinement for the third time. George and Cindy Anthony could get some relief from protesters in their neighborhood as early as next week.

For the first time in several days, George Anthony spoke out. He seemed to have pent up anger against both protesters and the media.

"You are destroying my family, all of you. I wish you would get the hell out of here," he said. "I feel sorry for all of you. Some day you're going to have a judgment day, all of you."
Protesters have started to show up again now that Casey is home.

"We're just trying to get some questions answered," WFTV reporter Mark Boyle told George Anthony.

"No, what you are trying to do is incite me, trying to get me negative, you guys aren't even looking for my granddaughter," he said.

Again with the "you" are not even looking for my granddaughter -- I wish that reporter would of asked him --and you are you, Cindy is she, Lee is he, Casey is she and if your answer is yes then please tell us where you are phsically looking for your granddaughter at.

On the one hand, I ask myself- why doesn't somebody (like Baez) get her into a safe house, if the family doesn't want to deal with this?  On the other, not only do I not think the protesters would go away, but I think the pressure is really on now.  Perhaps this is (in a backwards sort of way LOL) a good thing?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: September 17, 2008, 06:15:17 PM »

Look in this garage.  I realize it's not uncommon to have nothing but containers/bins in a garage, especially if you live in humidity and have alot of bugs.  Still, in this one picture alone I can see 7 bins large enough to put a small child in.  So when Casey backed her car into the garage, she could have easily been putting Caylee's body into a container.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1750 on: September 17, 2008, 06:15:50 PM »

Casey Anthony May Have Made Up Names Of Nanny, Friends

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

POSTED: 4:45 pm EDT September 17, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There appear to be more lies and more deception in the Caylee Anthony case and only Channel 9 Eyewitness News is blowing the lid off the nanny mystery.

Eyewitness News has learned Casey Anthony might have made up the name of Caylee's so-called nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez, from former classmates' names and the street name for a drug. Investigators are now looking into it because of Eyewitness News' questions.

Casey Anthony said she used to call Zenaida Gonzalez "Zanny," which Eyewitness News found out is also the street name for the anti-anxiety drug Xanax. Eyewitness News has also learned that investigators have asked at least one of her friends questions about Casey and Xanax during a lie detector test.

Eyewitness News has learned that Casey Anthony had apparently asked her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund about Xanax while they were instant-messaging during the time they were engaged. Grund was asked the questions when he was hooked up to a polygraph by the FBI.

Xanax goes by the name "Zanny" on the street, which has some wondering if "Zanny the nanny" was a reference to the drug and not the nickname Casey says she used for the mysterious nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez.

Eyewitness News has discovered that a girl named Zenaida was in Casey's homeroom at Colonial High School before Casey dropped out. She had a different last name, not Gonzalez, but there were seven students in her class whose last name is Gonzalez.

The names Casey has made up as her friends who introduced her to Zenaida also show up in her Colonial High School classmates roster. She named a Raquel Ferrell, who investigators say does not exist, but there was a Raquel Rosa in her class. Casey also named Jennifer Rosa as a friend whom investigators can't find. She had a classmate named James Ferrell and the name Jennifer shows up close by.

Investigators are now checking into it to find out whether it's more than just a series of coincidences.

Yeah, they really blew the lid off it.  Maybe they read here and just copy and paste what monkeys say.

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: September 17, 2008, 06:16:21 PM »

I want to say that is Nate?  Clint and Tony's other roommate?  I could be wrong.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1752 on: September 17, 2008, 06:16:32 PM »

This theory has been brought up before on here, and I think its one of the many reasons why the Anthony's are in such denial.  I wish that Cindy would go and re-see that therapist so that she could hear it from a professional that this denial is not healthy for her.  She obviously will listen to the pro's when they say to take Caylee, but not the pro LE when they show the results of the evidence. 

The only other reasoning for such denial would be that they are in on the whole ordeal and are trying to cover for each other.  Reminds me of "Meet the Parents" with the Robert DeNiro's "Circle of Trust". 

Thanks Dolce. I am new here by a couple of days or so, so I didn't get to read it before, sorry. I defintely agree.

Please do not think I was critisizing, just stating that it had been brought up so there are many people on he same page as you.  Please post every single thought you have!  It all adds to the conversation and is very much welcomed. 
BTW Welcome to the board!  Smile

Not at all! Sorry, I didn't mean to come across as though I thought you were criticizing. Not in the least! I was just explaining why I didn't know it had been said before. I am glad it was thought of, otherwise it might mean I am a nut. LOL Wait, maybe I am a nut? ROTFL! J/K - No worries! I am not in any way offended.

Ok good to hear!  I was beginning to think that Klaas was going to stick me over in the corner for the day.  I am in a large hole all by myself today and this dang shovel just keeps diggin...btw I did not borrow it from a neighbor and my name is not Casey! 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1753 on: September 17, 2008, 06:16:50 PM »

don't let Klaas tell you all she is old...

if she's old - she's the best preserved old person ever.

I think she is around 38...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1754 on: September 17, 2008, 06:17:43 PM »

Oh, that message 1716 was for Dolce, Im so old I forgot to addres it. ::MonkeyHaHa::Dolce, you know probably the majority of monkeys are grandmothers.  Only the guys, Rob, Carpe, Wreck, (I think are quite a bit younger).

WTH?  That was supposed to say...I'm young (according to Klaas's standards anyway) AND a grandma!!
You are young, and wise, and I adore you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1755 on: September 17, 2008, 06:18:03 PM »

Thank you both so much.  I am going to call the vet right now..

The vet has Brandi sedated and on an intervenous solution that is giving her nutrients.  I am so afraid that we are going to lose her.  I am going up to the pet hospital right now and ... take over from hubby who has been with Brandi for the past few hours.

Brandi is actually our son's dog but ... we kinda adopted her when he got married two years ago.  I contacted him at his place of employment (teacher) and ... I believe he and DIL will meet me at the hospital when school is out.

Thanks again.

Janet

Janet my heart goes out to you..<<<HUGS>>>

Monkeys ... thank you for all your concerns.

As it was close to the end of the school day ... my son had another teacher watch his class while students were doing desk work and ... went straight to the animal hospital.  His father was still there.  As the hospital was closing their doors for the night and ... only one nurse was on duty to keep an eye on the "patients" ... son made the decision to bring Brandi home.  She is resting confortably and ... sooo happy to be home.  That tail is going a mile a minute.  She is very weak but ... hopefully X-Rays that were taken today will reveal the problem.

No cooking tonight.  At least I have an excuse.  DIL picked is picking up Chinese take out after work and bring it over here.

I will post further updates in the Musing Thread.

Thank you again.

Janet
3:30 PM

Thank you for the update, Janet. So glad Brandi is home! I will be thinking of you all!

sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1756 on: September 17, 2008, 06:18:08 PM »

A lil while ago, Cindy made reference to Caylee as her grandSON.........THAT is 'not normal' at all.

I listened to that video, too.  IMO Cindy was flustered by the woman/women who were yelling at her and made a mistake.  Wasn't one of the women saying "If my grandson was missing I would be ...."?  And then Cindy responded, made the misstatement and immediately corrected it.  Did anyone else hear that, or am I mistaken.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1757 on: September 17, 2008, 06:18:18 PM »

Look in this garage.  I realize it's not uncommon to have nothing but containers/bins in a garage, especially if you live in humidity and have alot of bugs.  Still, in this one picture alone I can see 7 bins large enough to put a small child in.  So when Casey backed her car into the garage, she could have easily been putting Caylee's body into a container.

I see what you are saying very suspect.  Would it not smell thought?

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1758 on: September 17, 2008, 06:18:42 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There appear to be more lies and more deception in the Caylee Anthony case and only Channel 9 Eyewitness News is blowing the lid off the nanny mystery.

Eyewitness News has learned Casey Anthony might have made up the name of Caylee's so-called nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez, from former classmates' names and the street name for a drug. Investigators are now looking into it because of Eyewitness News' questions.

Casey Anthony said she used to call Zenaida Gonzalez "Zanny," which Eyewitness News found out is also the street name for the anti-anxiety drug Xanax. Eyewitness News has also learned that investigators have asked at least one of her friends questions about Casey and Xanax during a lie detector test.

Eyewitness News has learned that Casey Anthony had apparently asked her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund about Xanax while they were instant-messaging during the time they were engaged. Grund was asked the questions when he was hooked up to a polygraph by the FBI.

Xanax goes by the name "Zanny" on the street, which has some wondering if "Zanny the nanny" was a reference to the drug and not the nickname Casey says she used for the mysterious nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez.

Eyewitness News has discovered that a girl named Zenaida was in Casey's homeroom at Colonial High School before Casey dropped out. She had a different last name, not Gonzalez, but there were seven students in her class whose last name is Gonzalez.

The names Casey has made up as her friends who introduced her to Zenaida also show up in her Colonial High School classmates roster. She named a Raquel Ferrell, who investigators say does not exist, but there was a Raquel Rosa in her class. Casey also named Jennifer Rosa as a friend whom investigators can't find. She had a classmate named James Ferrell and the name Jennifer shows up close by.

Investigators are now checking into it to find out whether it's more than just a series of coincidences.

Yeah, they really blew the lid off it.  Maybe they read here and just copy and paste what monkeys say.

Just what I was thinking....A big DUH....

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: September 17, 2008, 06:20:59 PM »

When it considered that Casey implicated Zenaida Gonzalez's sister Samantha and ... also mentioned the names of two of Zenaida's children ... the only children she listed on the apartment application ... I don't think so.

IMO

Janet
_______

Video:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7441693&version=1&locale=EN-US

Casey says She Left Her Daughter In Park
Last Edited: Saturday, 06 Sep 2008, 7:59 AM EDT
Created: Friday, 05 Sep 2008, 9:53 PM EDT

According to Dick, the story Casey told him was that she had left Caylee with Zanida Fernandez –Gonzalez and Gonzalez’s sister Samantha at Blanchard Park in East Orange County, and according to Dick, Casey Anthony was given a ‘script’ to use for 30 days that would be used to explain Caylee’s disappearance to Casey’s parents and the authorities.

Early in the investigation, Sheriff’s department investigators repeatedly said that Casey was a habitual liar and had told them numerous mistruths and the original story concerning the apartment.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7372388&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.