April 24, 2024, 01:55:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 349920 times)
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1800 on: September 17, 2008, 06:42:25 PM »

If they passed, they would be running up and down the sidewalk in front of their home yelling WE PASSED!!!!!! My bet is on F for Fail.

Hummm. You might be right. Gosh, I feel terrible for wishing they did fail. I am not normally a mean kind of person. Why do I feel that way?

Because you feel the need to defend a child whose own family has abandoned her.  I'm angry too and let myself say ugly things about the Anthonys at times and other times defend them in such matters as their looks or whether or not they are bed wetters...haha.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: September 17, 2008, 06:43:03 PM »

It does not matter if Nancy Grace is completely up to date or not ... she is the only source of continuous TV media attention that the Caylee Marie case is receiving at this point.  She is the only TV media source that is preventing the Caylee Marie case from becoming yesterdays headlines.

The majority of Americans are not as up to date on the details as Monkeys so ... it really does not matter if Nancy Grace is a little behind on the happenings ...

That being said ... if Monkeys had a TV media platform ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1802 on: September 17, 2008, 06:43:26 PM »

Posted on the FoxOrlando blog:

gracefultruth
Sep 17, 2008 | 6:16 PM hey guys they just said on cnn prime news that the george and cindy took a lie detector test ,,,but they didnt say when and then didnt say the results,,,,just thought i would fill yall in case you didnt know,,,,i want to know the results of it,,,,i bet they failed,,,sorry if yall already knew that ;0)

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=3281

If this is true I'm sure Nancy Grace will be covering it tonight.

If they passed, they would be running up and down the sidewalk in front of their home yelling WE PASSED!!!!!! My bet is on F for Fail.

Wonder if Casey & Lee would come out for the celebration?

Well you know Staples is having a sale on their personalized banners. I can see it now asking for gift cards to Staples for their sign that reads  "We Done Passed and it only took 3 times!"

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1803 on: September 17, 2008, 06:44:08 PM »

I'll bet Lee didn't take the test! 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1804 on: September 17, 2008, 06:46:20 PM »

I can see those questions....

"Are you lee Anthony"
"Are you Caylee's father"
"Do you have a unibrow"

"God dont like ugly"
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1805 on: September 17, 2008, 06:46:37 PM »

It does not matter if Nancy Grace is completely up to date or not ... she is the only source of continuous TV media attention that the Caylee Marie case is receiving at this point.  She is the only TV media source that is preventing the Caylee Marie case from becoming yesterdays headlines.

The majority of Americans are not as up to date on the details as Monkeys so ... it really does not matter if Nancy Grace is a little behind on the happenings ...

Janet

I have friends that would be more up to date if they read here, but unfortunately, because of the political posts on the front page, some (especially my sister) won't go one click further...haha.  I don't even bother to post responses on the political posts.  I would get banned...haha.

No offense to you republicans out there.  I still love ya for being here for missing persons.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1806 on: September 17, 2008, 06:46:55 PM »

Hey Rob,

Back to the earlier conversation about the whereabouts of the body ...

What do you mean by "hidden in plain sight"? At the Anthony's home? Freezer? Just curious.

it's a term you guys here are not familiar with - it's from the Natalee Holloway case and coined by either Shango or Simian.

it is a way to tell you that you are looking in the wrong place and need to look where you least expect it. You need to look in an area where the body is not concealed... it just seem concealed, but in reality is not.

make sense?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1807 on: September 17, 2008, 06:47:37 PM »

Janet

Klaas can we have our own TV show? 

Carpe would be great at getting all the video and photos.

Betweeen him and Rob that alone would take up an entire hour long spot.

The "Naughty" Corner with Lala's and A-1 hosted by Klaas and the Banned Button.

In all seriousness I think the world could benefit from this sort of media outlet in addition to the radio broadcast.  I wish the radio broadcast was longer. (hint hint)

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1808 on: September 17, 2008, 06:47:47 PM »

I can see those questions....

"Are you lee Anthony"
"Are you Caylee's father"
"Do you have a unibrow"

"Are you a giant douchebag?"

I remember you, Caylee.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1809 on: September 17, 2008, 06:47:59 PM »

Does anyone know if this guy has been looked into as possibly Caylees dad? 

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=21322230

If I am not mistaken LP had stated that Casey told them that Caylees father was a friend of Lees and his name was Brad or Brandon ... something like that.  This Brandon is a friend of Lake Vaj also ....

I know we talked about him before on SM  but wondering if anyone has heard about him being looked into further .... Here are some comments from Casey to him before his myspace went private.

SNOWMAN'S MYSPACE "ABOUT ME"

So yeah whats up, Im Brandon 23 years old. I just got back from my 2nd deployment, which was about 15 months in Iraq. Right now Im just hanging out in North Carolina waiting to get orders to redeploy back to iraq at a later date. I have some of the best friends that a person could ever ask for. They are true and good at heart. These last couple of weeks have no doubt been the best couple in the longest time. I cant imagine anything going better in my life than what is already taking place. Funny how that old saying is good things come to those whom wait. I now believe that. Im thankful everyday for what I have and would never do anything to risk it.

** SNOWMAN'S TOP FRIENDS INCLUDE SEVERAL OF THE LAKE VAJ CREW & CAST IRON TATTOOS CREW **

SNOWMAN'S SCHOOLS
Colonial High School
Orlando,Florida
Graduated: 2003
Student status: Alumni
Degree: High School Diploma
Clubs: Automotive Club, Drinking Club

COMMENTS LEFT BY CASEY ON SNOWMAN'S MYSPACE

Apr 3, 2007 7:13 PM
so you're still breathing? nice to see. drop me a line one of these days... you know. that's what friends do.
-later.

Mar 21, 2007 7:44 PM
stopped by the house. your parents are doing really well. thanks for my birthday present 
hope you're well.

and i wasn't kidding about that bottle of patron. i will have your name nicely written on it, for when you return. it's long awaited, to say the least.

Mar 20, 2007 8:18 PM
i heard that there is something waiting for me at your parent's house. i'm definitely going to have to make my weekly visit to see them, and share my stories from last night.

wish you could have been here.

take care. stay safe.

Mar 14, 2007 6:37 PM
a new song? stand back!
oh, and BEST GROUP, ever.
enough said.
take care love.

Mar 8, 2007 5:27 AM
so your mom, is absolutely the best, without a doubt. 
oh, and here's my BIG idea for when you come home... cruise maybe? ♥

Mar 3, 2007 7:33 PM
i love you.
it's worth it.
don't ever forget that.

Feb 24, 2007 3:24 PM
Brandon...
i miss you. ♥

Feb 22, 2007 12:55 PM
so i got to take a nap... and had the funniest dream about you. remind me tonight to tell you about it. 
and i guess now, i should start calling you "boss". ha. ♥

Feb 21, 2007 12:25 PM
you absolutely .rock. my world  ♥

Feb 19, 2007 9:18 PM
missing my .monkey man. (I saw a pic of Caylee and she had a monkey on either her hat or shirt)
hope you're feeling better.
love you babe.

Feb 17, 2007 5:08 PM
i absolutely can't wait to talk to you!!!!
miss you baby.

Feb 17, 2007 6:18 AM
♥ you

Feb 12, 2007 8:54 AM
we haven't gotten to talk much the last few days... just know that i'm thinking about you.

Feb 5, 2007 1:34 PM

you know i will 
haha.

ALSO:
Does anyone know if theses dates coincide with the time she was engaged to Jesse Grund?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: September 17, 2008, 06:48:23 PM »

I can't quit thinking about where Caylee could be. As I said before, I don't believe the Diva would carry her very far, if at all. My mind keeps going back to the police report that there were scratches on the outside trunk of the car. I'm thinking, she probably backed up to the spot and simply dumped her, maybe covering her up with something. The area would have to have brush or low hanging branches to scratch the trunk up. I believe she used the shovel to pick her up because she was so decomposed.

I wonder if the cadaver dogs searched the garage. Did anyone hear anything about that? I doubt she would have carried her through the house in that state so, my guess is, she layed her in the garage at some point before putting her in the trunk.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1811 on: September 17, 2008, 06:50:01 PM »

Hey Rob,

What do you mean by "hidden in plain sight"? At the Anthony's home? Freezer? Just curious.

it's a term you guys here are not familiar with - it's from the Natalee Holloway case and coined by either Shango or Simian.

it is a way to tell you that you are looking in the wrong place and need to look where you least expect it. You need to look in an area where the body is not concealed... it just seem concealed, but in reality is not.

make sense?

I love reading you pro's over on the Natalee board (its how I got wrapped into this site.)  Those 2 posters though freak me out sometimes.  They have their own language it seems..sometimes.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1812 on: September 17, 2008, 06:52:37 PM »

Hey Rob,

make sense?

I think I get what you are saying. But where would we least expect it to be? Universal Studios? Monkeys, thoughts?

I remember you, Caylee.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1813 on: September 17, 2008, 06:52:52 PM »

Janet

I applaud her for covering it like she does..I am not slamming her at all....I just think she needs to be more up to date. I have no family in Florida and NG is all they have to watch to get details.  I on the other hand being in Florida can turn on any local news channel and get updates daily.  This story is huge in Florida.

Side note:  George slamming Equusearch really P*ssed me off.  I just had to add that in..after driving to Orlando and participating in the search personally.  Those people were so sincere in trying to find Caylee. I could twist him where it would hurt most for saying that.   

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1814 on: September 17, 2008, 06:52:59 PM »

:: :s ::MonkeyDance::mt116 :shocked:MonkeyDance::

O.K. so they took the lie detector test. That must be when they hired the criminal lawyer. Now the police can't question them anymore.
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1815 on: September 17, 2008, 06:53:04 PM »

Does anyone else think Casey is not worried about a body being found? She just seems so carefree.

So why would she NOT be worried?

There is no body b/c Caylee is alive. (Just playing devil's advocate here. I don't think she's alive.)
There was very little left when the body was discarded.
Time and decomposition have taken their toll and she knows this.
They are looking in the wrong places.

A penny for your monkey thoughts?
         OK Casey is not worried because she is now living  on Spaceship Zanny. But what I don't get is George if he helped her. Who ever told him he is such a brain trust that he could actually get away with fooling the FBI, the many detectives, police and everyone else. How many OJs are there. Especially since he would know the super sophisticated methods of finding evidence. He must know he really can't cover this up. What would make him take such a huge gamble, not love of his daughter. I really think he and Cindy were thrilled to have Casey finally get out of their lives, not Caylee which they were just too late in trying for custody. Casey was and still is a horror show. So did George do it??  I just don't see him risking going to prison for Casey. I guess it all goes back to what are they hiding? They are all covering up something, even Lee now and he is the only one who said its gonna come out.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: September 17, 2008, 06:54:50 PM »

Champions huh??
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1817 on: September 17, 2008, 06:54:53 PM »

Does anyone know if this guy has been looked into as possibly Caylees dad? 

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=21322230

If I am not mistaken LP had stated that Casey told them that Caylees father was a friend of Lees and his name was Brad or Brandon ... something like that.  This Brandon is a friend of Lake Vaj also ....

I know we talked about him before on SM  but wondering if anyone has heard about him being looked into further .... Here are some comments from Casey to him before his myspace went private.

SNOWMAN'S MYSPACE "ABOUT ME"

So yeah whats up, Im Brandon 23 years old. I just got back from my 2nd deployment, which was about 15 months in Iraq. Right now Im just hanging out in North Carolina waiting to get orders to redeploy back to iraq at a later date. I have some of the best friends that a person could ever ask for. They are true and good at heart. These last couple of weeks have no doubt been the best couple in the longest time. I cant imagine anything going better in my life than what is already taking place. Funny how that old saying is good things come to those whom wait. I now believe that. Im thankful everyday for what I have and would never do anything to risk it.

** SNOWMAN'S TOP FRIENDS INCLUDE SEVERAL OF THE LAKE VAJ CREW & CAST IRON TATTOOS CREW **

SNOWMAN'S SCHOOLS
Colonial High School
Orlando,Florida
Graduated: 2003
Student status: Alumni
Degree: High School Diploma
Clubs: Automotive Club, Drinking Club

COMMENTS LEFT BY CASEY ON SNOWMAN'S MYSPACE

Apr 3, 2007 7:13 PM
so you're still breathing? nice to see. drop me a line one of these days... you know. that's what friends do.
-later.

Mar 21, 2007 7:44 PM
stopped by the house. your parents are doing really well. thanks for my birthday present 
hope you're well.

and i wasn't kidding about that bottle of patron. i will have your name nicely written on it, for when you return. it's long awaited, to say the least.

Mar 20, 2007 8:18 PM
i heard that there is something waiting for me at your parent's house. i'm definitely going to have to make my weekly visit to see them, and share my stories from last night.

wish you could have been here.

take care. stay safe.

Mar 14, 2007 6:37 PM
a new song? stand back!
oh, and BEST GROUP, ever.
enough said.
take care love.

Mar 8, 2007 5:27 AM
so your mom, is absolutely the best, without a doubt. 
oh, and here's my BIG idea for when you come home... cruise maybe? ♥

Mar 3, 2007 7:33 PM
i love you.
it's worth it.
don't ever forget that.

Feb 24, 2007 3:24 PM
Brandon...
i miss you. ♥

Feb 22, 2007 12:55 PM
so i got to take a nap... and had the funniest dream about you. remind me tonight to tell you about it. 
and i guess now, i should start calling you "boss". ha. ♥

Feb 21, 2007 12:25 PM
you absolutely .rock. my world  ♥

Feb 19, 2007 9:18 PM
missing my .monkey man. (I saw a pic of Caylee and she had a monkey on either her hat or shirt)
hope you're feeling better.
love you babe.

Feb 17, 2007 5:08 PM
i absolutely can't wait to talk to you!!!!
miss you baby.

Feb 17, 2007 6:18 AM
♥ you

Feb 12, 2007 8:54 AM
we haven't gotten to talk much the last few days... just know that i'm thinking about you.

Feb 5, 2007 1:34 PM

you know i will 
haha.

ALSO:
Does anyone know if theses dates coincide with the time she was engaged to Jesse Grund?

Based on her most recent post that read "you know. thats what friends do." that he must have broken up with her by stating "lets just be friends".  That is a total b!tch smack in the face post if I have ever heard one, after reading the others.  Sounds like this guy hurt her feelings.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: September 17, 2008, 06:55:26 PM »

I can't quit thinking about where Caylee could be. As I said before, I don't believe the Diva would carry her very far, if at all. My mind keeps going back to the police report that there were scratches on the outside trunk of the car. I'm thinking, she probably backed up to the spot and simply dumped her, maybe covering her up with something. The area would have to have brush or low hanging branches to scratch the trunk up. I believe she used the shovel to pick her up because she was so decomposed.

I wonder if the cadaver dogs searched the garage. Did anyone hear anything about that? I doubt she would have carried her through the house in that state so, my guess is, she layed her in the garage at some point before putting her in the trunk.

yeah, after what we've learned about Casey, I don't think she'd go to any effort or break a sweat. A dumpster maybe? I know it's horrible. But what about this case isn't? Where oh where can you hide a body? There are too many places.

I remember you, Caylee.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1819 on: September 17, 2008, 06:55:51 PM »

Hey Rob,

make sense?

I love reading you pro's over on the Natalee board (its how I got wrapped into this site.)  Those 2 posters though freak me out sometimes.  They have their own language it seems..sometimes.

Dolce, it seems like they have their own language because they do.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.