April 18, 2024, 03:44:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 349528 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: September 17, 2008, 07:24:58 PM »

Apr 14 2008 12:14 AM
2.You sitting me down and telling me that, even though you were happy for me in my new relationship with Lee, I needed to make sure I didn't forget or neglect my friends. You were the only one who had the courage to do that and I love you for it.

Quote from Mallory on another friend Heather's myspace
http://profile.myspace.com/365538

Is Mallory the one we always see helping with the Anthony's and holding Cindy back every now and again?  She has longer brown hair?  A little on the thin side?

Mallory is on the left...

ok - she looks 12 too. 

how old are these girls?
23,24 that age....When I was that age 23,24 I got accused of being 12 and I had 2 kids!!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1861 on: September 17, 2008, 07:25:32 PM »

Do you ever find yourself wishing that the United States Government made the
call to shoot down an aging satellite out of geosynchronous orbit, sending it crashing
down on top of the Anthony house at 4937 Hopespring Drive, taking care of the
Orlando plague once and for all?

Just wondering.

Heh!  Of course I do!  I would be happy if a big huge chunk of frozen sewage from an aircraft dislodged and came crashing into Anthony's home as well!

Lisa
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1862 on: September 17, 2008, 07:26:40 PM »

Hey Monkeys   
Dropping in for a min or so.. with a simple ?  for those in the know...

What is the most recent Date / Time  that Caylee was left with / abducted by the Nanny?   Are we still back on June 9th

TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1863 on: September 17, 2008, 07:28:03 PM »

call to shoot down an aging satellite out of geosynchronous orbit, sending it crashing

Just wondering.

Heh!  Of course I do!  I would be happy if a big huge chunk of frozen sewage from an aircraft dislodged and came crashing into Anthony's home as well!

Lisa

No and no. I would be happy with just being able to slap the crap out of all of them till they tell the truth.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1864 on: September 17, 2008, 07:28:57 PM »

Hey everybody! I still have no cable and no internet.... sneaking a few minutes here on a friends puter.... quick update someone, pretty please!!!!

Hi Cubbee - Casey was arrested for the 3rd time on the check fraud charges but was bailed out yesterday.  It looks like 2 more cops are coming forward saying they too had sex with Casey (who hasn't).  That's about it for now I think.

Ooops.  Does someone want to edit that to Casey?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 07:35:03 PM by klaasend » Logged
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1865 on: September 17, 2008, 07:29:04 PM »

Just wondering.

OK.

That is totally nuts.

I was just thinking THE EXACT SAME THING!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1866 on: September 17, 2008, 07:30:01 PM »

Just wondering.

Lisa

No and no. I would be happy with just being able to slap the crap out of all of them till they tell the truth.

I say we tie LA down and completely wax his unibrow!  He will scream like a little girl!

Lisa
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1867 on: September 17, 2008, 07:31:06 PM »

Has anyone seen the movie from a few years ago Mulholland Drive. The main character (an actress in Hollywood) lives a fantasy life with little bits of truth woven in. She is really insane and winds up killing herself. It it really good and creepy I think directed by David Lynch. Reminds me of you know who. 
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1868 on: September 17, 2008, 07:33:18 PM »

Where was it that Granny person on Dan's blog always wanted someone to look for Nat at the Sloot's house wasn't it the cesspool? I wouldn't add that to the list. but really bodies have been found everywhere from in the water to under the BBQ pit so how would you ever really know. She sure seems confident she won't be found though huh?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1869 on: September 17, 2008, 07:33:52 PM »

Just wondering.

Umm No..   Reduces the chance of loacting Caylee and  innocent peoples home may be hit.   With the govt doing  it would be lucky if it landed in Florida...   
But One little teenie -weenie  sand flea  for each $ of national debt to move in to their house.... I have considered.   
Jmo of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1870 on: September 17, 2008, 07:34:27 PM »

Look in this garage.  I realize it's not uncommon to have nothing but containers/bins in a garage, especially if you live in humidity and have alot of bugs.  Still, in this one picture alone I can see 7 bins large enough to put a small child in.  So when Casey backed her car into the garage, she could have easily been putting Caylee's body into a container.

I have lurked and kept quiet for a few days now, but I am ready to burst.  There are some responses on here that really get under my skin and I want to respond, but don't.

In all fairness, my garage looks like the anthony's.  Everything I store is in rubber bins but that is to keep waterbugs (huge roaches) and mice out of my decoration boxes so when I bring them in the house I do not have unwanted critters.  I can't fault them for their garage.  If their bins are anything like mine, there is no room for a body.

As far as George without socks, If he was wearing black socks or any socks, someone would critique that.  Some like socks and some don't.  You can't judge a man by whether he wear socks with sandals or not.  50 percent will criticize one way and 50% will criticize another way.

Can't we stay to the real facts of this case and stop wasting time bashing the way the Anthony's dress.  It has nothing to do with Caylee missing.

Sorry.......just my "working in law side showing thru".  I work for law firm that has really changed my perception re law and evidence.  Whether goerge is wearing socks or their garage has tupperware in in has no bearing.

Oh man, I think I need to shut up again and just lurk.  I fell BP rising again.

Stick to facts please.  You may not like the way casey looks, but that has nothing to do with case.

We may hear stuff from other blogs..........that does not hold a grain of salt in court of law unless proven

We all want to hate the Anthony's but we need concrete proof to do that.  We just can't hate them because of how their garage looks, if george is wearing socks, or when he bends over.

FOCUS on the real stuff.

OK...got that off of my monkey chest.  I think I am going to hide in cage corner again so I dont shoot off my mouth again for another few days.

Last thought.  Sorry...then I will go in my corner.  Monkey constipation since I held it in for a few days.  Some of these posts remind me of when I was in middle school.  Nasty comments just to get in digs with no concrete evidence behind them.  That is slander and childish.  I thought we are all adults here.  Calling her a horse face does nothing to solve this case.  She is a very pretty girl on the outside.  She used that, and continues to use that, to her advantage and it is working.  It is not her fault.  It is every man that falls under her twisted spell.  Fault the men too.  I see nothing by Casey bashing.  Every guy that got involved with her needs the same amount of bashing.  Heck...she is still doing it behind bars.  One thing for sure...she has a knack for drawing guys in.  That is their fault too.  Calling her a horse face and making fun of George or Lee brows do nothing but show immaturity and stooping to their level.  Adults do not act like that.  Educated adults do not take themselves down to dysfunctional family levels.  Posting that George farts in face of protesters does nothing to solve this case.  It make seem like a humorous break during this crazy case, but it is bringing all of you down to the Anthony level, not staying up at a level where you are intelligent adults.  Why bring yourself down to their level?

Are you thinking put it in a bin and then in the trunk or just left it in a bin in garage? If the body was in a bin in the trunk how did the hair etc. get in the trunk? Didn't we hear dirt was in the trunk as well?

Monkey's...do not lower yourself to the Anthony level with crazy remarks not related to the case.  You are much better than that.  You are much more intelligent.  I enjoy the intelligent posts.  I bite my tongue at a stupid slip that was posted because I know you are much smarter.

OK Klaas...done purging.  Thanks for letting me get it off my chest....you can put me in the corner now with an over-rip bananna...I hate them.  I like them green.

Stay strong monkeys...Don't stoop to talking like Cindy....some of you have slipped already.....get your footing and come back.  Don't become a Cindy.

Monkey chain on the branch....we are reaching for you.......grab on and come back.  Stay focused!!!

I always think he looks like such a stupid azz, just in general. However,
those shoes with no darn socks really is a show capper!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: September 17, 2008, 07:35:30 PM »

Look in this garage.  I realize it's not uncommon to have nothing but containers/bins in a garage, especially if you live in humidity and have alot of bugs.  Still, in this one picture alone I can see 7 bins large enough to put a small child in.  So when Casey backed her car into the garage, she could have easily been putting Caylee's body into a container.

Are you thinking put it in a bin and then in the trunk or just left it in a bin? If the body was in a bin in the trunk how did the hair etc. get in the trunk? Didn't we hear dirt was in the trunk as well?

What I'm thinking is this:

1.  On June 16 something "bad" happens to Caylee and she dies - Casey puts her in the trunk of the car (decomposition starts)
2.  On June 18 Casey back into the garage of the Anthony home.  She takes a bin to put Caylee in.  She borrows a shovel from a next door neighbor (not sure if she ever uses it).  She ends up taking off with Caylee now in a bin in the trunk of her car (when she moves Caylee's body some hair/skin comes off and falls on the trunk floor)
3.  At some point she disposes of the bin with Caylee's body in it but there is still hair and skin and fluids continuing to decompose and smell in the trunk.
4.  Finally, on June 27 she can't stand the smell any more and she leaves her car at Amscot

I am with you up to #3. I think GA took over from here and did the disposing.
And as for #4, I think GA told her what to do with the car and she was just following his instructions.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: September 17, 2008, 07:37:46 PM »

Hey Monkeys   

What is the most recent Date / Time  that Caylee was left with / abducted by the Nanny?   Are we still back on June 9th

TIA

Oldfart - Casey has always said the 9th to my knowledge.  Cindy also said the 9th until LE showed them that Caylee was at the nursing home with great gp on the 15th.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1873 on: September 17, 2008, 07:38:49 PM »

Are you thinking put it in a bin and then in the trunk or just left it in a bin? If the body was in a bin in the trunk how did the hair etc. get in the trunk? Didn't we hear dirt was in the trunk as well?

What I'm thinking is this:

1.  On June 16 something "bad" happens to Caylee and she dies - Casey puts her in the trunk of the car (decomposition starts)
2.  On June 18 Casey back into the garage of the Anthony home.  She takes a bin to put Caylee in.  She borrows a shovel from a next door neighbor (not sure if she ever uses it).  She ends up taking off with Caylee now in a bin in the trunk of her car (when she moves Caylee's body some hair/skin comes off and falls on the trunk floor)
3.  At some point she disposes of the bin with Caylee's body in it but there is still hair and skin and fluids continuing to decompose and smell in the trunk.
4.  Finally, on June 27 she can't stand the smell any more and she leaves her car at Amscot

I am with you up to #3. I think GA took over from here and did the disposing.
And as for #4, I think GA told her what to do with the car and she was just following his instructions.

That is probly why casey told tony her dad would take care of the car...
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1874 on: September 17, 2008, 07:39:33 PM »

Hey Monkeys   

TIA

Oldfart - Casey has always said the 9th to my knowledge.  Cindy also said the 9th until LE showed them that Caylee was at the nursing home with great gp on the 15th.
Thanks Klaasend 
I thought they may have revised the date to sometime after Fathers Day... !

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1875 on: September 17, 2008, 07:39:54 PM »

I was thinking who ever plays Casey in the movie will be a very over paid actress. No emotion, all they have to say is uh-huh and follow behind some guy holding his hand while they go in and out of the courthouse like a revolving door.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1876 on: September 17, 2008, 07:42:19 PM »

I was thinking who ever plays Casey in the movie will be a very over paid actress. No emotion, all they have to say is uh-huh and follow behind some guy holding his hand while they go in and out of the courthouse like a revolving door.

klepto Winona Ryder looks like a lock...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1877 on: September 17, 2008, 07:43:18 PM »

klepto Winona Ryder looks like a lock...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1878 on: September 17, 2008, 07:44:15 PM »

I just said (just like in the NH forum) that if I had killed someone, I would want to keep the body very close, and never move away. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1879 on: September 17, 2008, 07:44:50 PM »

ok, I will add in a bathroom vanity cabinet and in a trunk (blanket chest) to my list. Same case, three infant bodies. And with that I'm done with this night's interesting research.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.