April 25, 2024, 12:56:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 349951 times)
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1880 on: September 17, 2008, 07:44:53 PM »

I was thinking who ever plays Casey in the movie will be a very over paid actress. No emotion, all they have to say is uh-huh and follow behind some guy holding his hand while they go in and out of the courthouse like a revolving door.

klepto Winona Ryder looks like a lock...

I was thinking of one of those wacky Tilly sisters...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1881 on: September 17, 2008, 07:45:36 PM »

ATTENTION:  CAN I LOCK UP TONIGHT 
please oh please oh pleaseeeeeeee?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1882 on: September 17, 2008, 07:45:44 PM »

Look in this garage.  I realize it's not uncommon to have nothing but containers/bins in a garage, especially if you live in humidity and have alot of bugs.  Still, in this one picture alone I can see 7 bins large enough to put a small child in.  So when Casey backed her car into the garage, she could have easily been putting Caylee's body into a container.

I have lurked and kept quiet for a few days now, but I am ready to burst.  There are some responses on here that really get under my skin and I want to respond, but don't.

In all fairness, my garage looks like the anthony's.  Everything I store is in rubber bins but that is to keep waterbugs (huge roaches) and mice out of my decoration boxes so when I bring them in the house I do not have unwanted critters.  I can't fault them for their garage.  If their bins are anything like mine, there is no room for a body.

As far as George without socks, If he was wearing black socks or any socks, someone would critique that.  Some like socks and some don't.  You can't judge a man by whether he wear socks with sandals or not.  50 percent will criticize one way and 50% will criticize another way.

Can't we stay to the real facts of this case and stop wasting time bashing the way the Anthony's dress.  It has nothing to do with Caylee missing.

Sorry.......just my "working in law side showing thru".  I work for law firm that has really changed my perception re law and evidence.  Whether goerge is wearing socks or their garage has tupperware in in has no bearing.

Oh man, I think I need to shut up again and just lurk.  I fell BP rising again.

Stick to facts please.  You may not like the way casey looks, but that has nothing to do with case.

We may hear stuff from other blogs..........that does not hold a grain of salt in court of law unless proven

We all want to hate the Anthony's but we need concrete proof to do that.  We just can't hate them because of how their garage looks, if george is wearing socks, or when he bends over.

FOCUS on the real stuff.

OK...got that off of my monkey chest.  I think I am going to hide in cage corner again so I dont shoot off my mouth again for another few days.

Last thought.  Sorry...then I will go in my corner.  Monkey constipation since I held it in for a few days.  Some of these posts remind me of when I was in middle school.  Nasty comments just to get in digs with no concrete evidence behind them.  That is slander and childish.  I thought we are all adults here.  Calling her a horse face does nothing to solve this case.  She is a very pretty girl on the outside.  She used that, and continues to use that, to her advantage and it is working.  It is not her fault.  It is every man that falls under her twisted spell.  Fault the men too.  I see nothing by Casey bashing.  Every guy that got involved with her needs the same amount of bashing.  Heck...she is still doing it behind bars.  One thing for sure...she has a knack for drawing guys in.  That is their fault too.  Calling her a horse face and making fun of George or Lee brows do nothing but show immaturity and stooping to their level.  Adults do not act like that.  Educated adults do not take themselves down to dysfunctional family levels.  Posting that George farts in face of protesters does nothing to solve this case.  It make seem like a humorous break during this crazy case, but it is bringing all of you down to the Anthony level, not staying up at a level where you are intelligent adults.  Why bring yourself down to their level?

Are you thinking put it in a bin and then in the trunk or just left it in a bin in garage? If the body was in a bin in the trunk how did the hair etc. get in the trunk? Didn't we hear dirt was in the trunk as well?

Monkey's...do not lower yourself to the Anthony level with crazy remarks not related to the case.  You are much better than that.  You are much more intelligent.  I enjoy the intelligent posts.  I bite my tongue at a stupid slip that was posted because I know you are much smarter.

OK Klaas...done purging.  Thanks for letting me get it off my chest....you can put me in the corner now with an over-rip bananna...I hate them.  I like them green.

Stay strong monkeys...Don't stoop to talking like Cindy....some of you have slipped already.....get your footing and come back.  Don't become a Cindy.

Monkey chain on the branch....we are reaching for you.......grab on and come back.  Stay focused!!!

I always think he looks like such a stupid azz, just in general. However,
those shoes with no darn socks really is a show capper!

No offense but would I be correct you work for the Anthony's attorney?  Just a wild guess here only.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1883 on: September 17, 2008, 07:45:50 PM »

I can't quit thinking about where Caylee could be. As I said before, I don't believe the Diva would carry her very far, if at all. My mind keeps going back to the police report that there were scratches on the outside trunk of the car. I'm thinking, she probably backed up to the spot and simply dumped her, maybe covering her up with something. The area would have to have brush or low hanging branches to scratch the trunk up. I believe she used the shovel to pick her up because she was so decomposed.

I wonder if the cadaver dogs searched the garage. Did anyone hear anything about that? I doubt she would have carried her through the house in that state so, my guess is, she layed her in the garage at some point before putting her in the trunk.

I questioned that earlier today. All I've ever seen was the dogs in the backyard and since they hit out there it makes sense to me that she would have left Caylee's decomposing scent somewhere else along the way, the garage, the house, the side where the gate is and even across the street to where the shovel was borrowed, I just recall that in Laci Peterson's case, the cadaver dogs trailed her to the end of the driveway. I wish we knew if they took them inside the house or searched the garage for hair strands.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1884 on: September 17, 2008, 07:47:42 PM »

Perfect crime? Hide the body in a shark

http://www.cdnn.info/eco/e020422/e020422.html

Oh boy. Now I've seen it all. And yes I did google places to hide a dead body. oh crap. I'm in trouble now.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1885 on: September 17, 2008, 07:49:42 PM »

ATTENTION:  CAN I LOCK UP TONIGHT 
please oh please oh pleaseeeeeeee?

SURE 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1886 on: September 17, 2008, 07:50:01 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Looks like Stalker cam is live again.

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1887 on: September 17, 2008, 07:51:41 PM »

Look in this garage.  I realize it's not uncommon to have nothing but containers/bins in a garage, especially if you live in humidity and have alot of bugs.  Still, in this one picture alone I can see 7 bins large enough to put a small child in.  So when Casey backed her car into the garage, she could have easily been putting Caylee's body into a container.

I have lurked and kept quiet for a few days now, but I am ready to burst.  There are some responses on here that really get under my skin and I want to respond, but don't.

In all fairness, my garage looks like the anthony's.  Everything I store is in rubber bins but that is to keep waterbugs (huge roaches) and mice out of my decoration boxes so when I bring them in the house I do not have unwanted critters.  I can't fault them for their garage.  If their bins are anything like mine, there is no room for a body.

As far as George without socks, If he was wearing black socks or any socks, someone would critique that.  Some like socks and some don't.  You can't judge a man by whether he wear socks with sandals or not.  50 percent will criticize one way and 50% will criticize another way.

Can't we stay to the real facts of this case and stop wasting time bashing the way the Anthony's dress.  It has nothing to do with Caylee missing.

Sorry.......just my "working in law side showing thru".  I work for law firm that has really changed my perception re law and evidence.  Whether goerge is wearing socks or their garage has tupperware in in has no bearing.

Oh man, I think I need to shut up again and just lurk.  I fell BP rising again.

Stick to facts please.  You may not like the way casey looks, but that has nothing to do with case.

We may hear stuff from other blogs..........that does not hold a grain of salt in court of law unless proven

We all want to hate the Anthony's but we need concrete proof to do that.  We just can't hate them because of how their garage looks, if george is wearing socks, or when he bends over.

FOCUS on the real stuff.

OK...got that off of my monkey chest.  I think I am going to hide in cage corner again so I dont shoot off my mouth again for another few days.

Last thought.  Sorry...then I will go in my corner.  Monkey constipation since I held it in for a few days.  Some of these posts remind me of when I was in middle school.  Nasty comments just to get in digs with no concrete evidence behind them.  That is slander and childish.  I thought we are all adults here.  Calling her a horse face does nothing to solve this case.  She is a very pretty girl on the outside.  She used that, and continues to use that, to her advantage and it is working.  It is not her fault.  It is every man that falls under her twisted spell.  Fault the men too.  I see nothing by Casey bashing.  Every guy that got involved with her needs the same amount of bashing.  Heck...she is still doing it behind bars.  One thing for sure...she has a knack for drawing guys in.  That is their fault too.  Calling her a horse face and making fun of George or Lee brows do nothing but show immaturity and stooping to their level.  Adults do not act like that.  Educated adults do not take themselves down to dysfunctional family levels.  Posting that George farts in face of protesters does nothing to solve this case.  It make seem like a humorous break during this crazy case, but it is bringing all of you down to the Anthony level, not staying up at a level where you are intelligent adults.  Why bring yourself down to their level?

Are you thinking put it in a bin and then in the trunk or just left it in a bin in garage? If the body was in a bin in the trunk how did the hair etc. get in the trunk? Didn't we hear dirt was in the trunk as well?

Monkey's...do not lower yourself to the Anthony level with crazy remarks not related to the case.  You are much better than that.  You are much more intelligent.  I enjoy the intelligent posts.  I bite my tongue at a stupid slip that was posted because I know you are much smarter.

OK Klaas...done purging.  Thanks for letting me get it off my chest....you can put me in the corner now with an over-rip bananna...I hate them.  I like them green.

Stay strong monkeys...Don't stoop to talking like Cindy....some of you have slipped already.....get your footing and come back.  Don't become a Cindy.

Monkey chain on the branch....we are reaching for you.......grab on and come back.  Stay focused!!!

I always think he looks like such a stupid azz, just in general. However,
those shoes with no darn socks really is a show capper!

No offense but would I be correct you work for the Anthony's attorney?  Just a wild guess here only.
Not at all.   I am in Philadelphia and it is just these responses that make Monkeys appear uneducated.

Do not ever say I am with the Anthony family.  I am just educated, an adult, and in law.  Please take your insult elsewhere.  this is how rumors start.  Do not assume I am with the Anthony family.  I AM NOT.  Do not even accuse unless you have proof of that.

This is why this cage is loosing respect.

Post intelligent responses and you are automatically "part of the Anthony family".

Klaas....why this bashing?  Blonde?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1888 on: September 17, 2008, 07:51:55 PM »

Green Nurse,
I get what you are saying and respect your opinion. I will take exception to one statement though:

"She is a very pretty girl on the outside.  She used that, and continues to use that, to her advantage and it is working.  It is not her fault.  It is every man that falls under her twisted spell.  Fault the men too."

I'm sure many on this board and in the world are also pretty girls (and boys) but we don't manipulate and use people. Yes, it is her fault that she uses people. If an attractive person also has other qualities such as intelligence, a good work ethic, morals, etc. that person can use those to get ahead in life as well. Also, a person could use his or her looks to get ahead without hurting other people. 

I remember you, Caylee.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1889 on: September 17, 2008, 07:53:54 PM »

Well always 1 someone posted KC said she would get the house and she said it felt like her daughter was close to home you may be closer to where Caylee is than you realize
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1890 on: September 17, 2008, 07:54:02 PM »

WOW just WOW   

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1891 on: September 17, 2008, 07:54:51 PM »

Interesting places where bodies have been found -

Freezer
Plastic storage bin
Refrigerator (abandoned)
Buried in basement
Junkyard under a car

Please add to this list ...

There was a girl Caylee's age that found floating in a plastic storage bin in Galveston bay.  I can't remember her name but her step-father and mother killed her.

Lisa

Riley Ann Sawyers dubbed Baby Grace

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1892 on: September 17, 2008, 07:56:34 PM »

Green Nurse,
I get what you are saying and respect your opinion. I will take exception to one statement though:

"She is a very pretty girl on the outside.  She used that, and continues to use that, to her advantage and it is working.  It is not her fault.  It is every man that falls under her twisted spell.  Fault the men too."

I'm sure many on this board and in the world are also pretty girls (and boys) but we don't manipulate and use people. Yes, it is her fault that she uses people. If an attractive person also has other qualities such as intelligence, a good work ethic, morals, etc. that person can use those to get ahead in life as well. Also, a person could use his or her looks to get ahead without hurting other people. 

But she is still externally pretty to some...hense JB.  She is still winning them over despite her soul.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1893 on: September 17, 2008, 07:56:35 PM »

Perfect crime? Hide the body in a shark

http://www.cdnn.info/eco/e020422/e020422.html

Oh boy. Now I've seen it all. And yes I did google places to hide a dead body. oh crap. I'm in trouble now.

OMG this has been my thought not exactly a shark but an aligator and if she did dump poor little Caylee in the water even if it's the current she can honestly say she does not know where she is jmo

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1894 on: September 17, 2008, 07:56:40 PM »

Green Nurse,

HERE HERE
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1895 on: September 17, 2008, 07:57:02 PM »

Freezer
Plastic storage bin
Refrigerator (abandoned)
Buried in basement
Junkyard under a car

There was a girl Caylee's age that found floating in a plastic storage bin in Galveston bay.  I can't remember her name but her step-father and mother killed her.

Lisa

There was a couple in Rhode Island a couple of months ago who were found dead in their septic tank.  Police arrested the son.  Not sure if they ever said WHY the police decided to search the septic tank... but lots of homes have them and they (hopefully) don't let a whole lot of stink out. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1896 on: September 17, 2008, 07:59:18 PM »

Green Nurse,

But she is still externally pretty to some...hense JB.  She is still winning them over despite her soul.

I can see that and I'm not saying the men who allow her to manipulate them aren't at fault too. There comes a time when we all have to wise up and take responsibility for how we let others treat us. Men and women alike.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1897 on: September 17, 2008, 08:01:01 PM »

Freezer
Plastic storage bin
Refrigerator (abandoned)
Buried in basement
Junkyard under a car

Lisa

There was a couple in Rhode Island a couple of months ago who were found dead in their septic tank.  Police arrested the son.  Not sure if they ever said WHY the police decided to search the septic tank... but lots of homes have them and they (hopefully) don't let a whole lot of stink out. 

That is very interesting. Maybe that would qualify for hidden in plain sight? Rob?

Also read something about bodies in an abandoned well. 

I remember you, Caylee.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1898 on: September 17, 2008, 08:01:05 PM »

Do you ever find yourself wishing that the United States Government made the
call to shoot down an aging satellite out of geosynchronous orbit, sending it crashing
down on top of the Anthony house at 4937 Hopespring Drive, taking care of the
Orlando plague once and for all?

Just wondering.

Umm No..   Reduces the chance of loacting Caylee and  innocent peoples home may be hit.   With the govt doing  it would be lucky if it landed in Florida...   
But One little teenie -weenie  sand flea  for each $ of national debt to move in to their house.... I have considered.   
Jmo of course

LOL O.F. You always have been a voice of sanity on this board.

I just do not get the Anthony's. They are destroying the entire family

over one lousy excuse of a daughter, and all she has to tell the truth.

I do not think anyone really cares if it was Lee's baby... or anyone esle's

for that matter. All we care about is our fellow human being Caylee.

TELL THE TRUTH. That is all there is to it, right?

Destroying an entire family for what??? Casey?

She cares about nothing:

Not Caylee (her very own flesh and blood)

No Zenaida (who know has problems providing for her children because of Casey)

People have lost jobs...

People have lost business...

Orlando courts are backlogged...

Just tell the truth... how hard can that be?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1899 on: September 17, 2008, 08:01:27 PM »

Green Nurse,

BTW,,we all have a conscious.  Some pretty people don't.  That is the difference.

I have worked in nursing where 20 some pretty girls hook up with 60 year old docs.  They dont see them as older, just see the money.  I now work in a law firm....same thing.  they are so pretty, but all they see is money.  They are with guys their granfdathers age.  They do not see that...just money.  It is reality and so sad.

A 20 year old is physically attracted to an older guy because he really doesn't care about the past.  He is living in the now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.