March 28, 2024, 03:30:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 347864 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1900 on: September 17, 2008, 08:02:59 PM »

Posted on the FoxOrlando blog:

gracefultruth
Sep 17, 2008 | 6:16 PM hey guys they just said on cnn prime news that the george and cindy took a lie detector test ,,,but they didnt say when and then didnt say the results,,,,just thought i would fill yall in case you didnt know,,,,i want to know the results of it,,,,i bet they failed,,,sorry if yall already knew that ;0)

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=3281

If this is true I'm sure Nancy Grace will be covering it tonight.

I doubt that any of the Anthonys would have agree to a lie detector test by LE.  If one was taken it would have been given by a private company overseen by their defence.

Something akin to the happenings in the Jonbenet Ramsey case.

Janet
________

Special Event
Experts Say Ramseys Passed Lie Detector Tests
Aired May 24, 2000 - 1:01 p.m. ET

LIN WOOD, RAMSEY ATTORNEY: ...  On April the 11th of this year, I learned from several phone calls from the media that the Boulder Police Department had apparently issued a press release, that Chief Mark Beckner had issued a press statement saying that he was going to accept the Ramseys' offer and wanted them to appear by a date certain to submit themselves to an FBI polygraph examination.

I actually thought when I received the letter -- despite the fact that it was publicized before I got it, I actually thought that perhaps Chief Beckner would, with some discussions and negotiations, actually be willing to allow John and Patsy Ramsey to take a truly fair and independent polygraph examination. And I did at that time what had not been done before, but what I believe any good attorney would do, and I then arranged for John and Patsy to be privately tested ...

My belief has been from very early on in this process that Boulder Police Department never intended to allow John and Patsy Ramsey to take a truly fair and independent polygraph examination in which they would participate.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0005/24/se.02.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1901 on: September 17, 2008, 08:04:07 PM »

Green Nurse,
I get what you are saying and respect your opinion. I will take exception to one statement though:

"She is a very pretty girl on the outside.  She used that, and continues to use that, to her advantage and it is working.  It is not her fault.  It is every man that falls under her twisted spell.  Fault the men too."

I'm sure many on this board and in the world are also pretty girls (and boys) but we don't manipulate and use people. Yes, it is her fault that she uses people. If an attractive person also has other qualities such as intelligence, a good work ethic, morals, etc. that person can use those to get ahead in life as well. Also, a person could use his or her looks to get ahead without hurting other people. 

But she is still externally pretty to some...hense JB.  She is still winning them over despite her soul.

I can see that and I'm not saying the men who allow her to manipulate them aren't at fault too. There comes a time when we all have to wise up and take responsibility for how we let others treat us. Men and women alike.

No offense, but I think SOME men are different from women...hence why all of her bed partners have fudged so far.
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1902 on: September 17, 2008, 08:05:34 PM »

WOW just WOW   

Hiya Monkeys!  Been lurking....as usual.

Hi Hi BeachGirl4!  Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: September 17, 2008, 08:06:44 PM »

Look in this garage.  I realize it's not uncommon to have nothing but containers/bins in a garage, especially if you live in humidity and have alot of bugs.  Still, in this one picture alone I can see 7 bins large enough to put a small child in.  So when Casey backed her car into the garage, she could have easily been putting Caylee's body into a container.

I have lurked and kept quiet for a few days now, but I am ready to burst.  There are some responses on here that really get under my skin and I want to respond, but don't.

In all fairness, my garage looks like the anthony's.  Everything I store is in rubber bins but that is to keep waterbugs (huge roaches) and mice out of my decoration boxes so when I bring them in the house I do not have unwanted critters.  I can't fault them for their garage.  If their bins are anything like mine, there is no room for a body.

As far as George without socks, If he was wearing black socks or any socks, someone would critique that.  Some like socks and some don't.  You can't judge a man by whether he wear socks with sandals or not.  50 percent will criticize one way and 50% will criticize another way.

Can't we stay to the real facts of this case and stop wasting time bashing the way the Anthony's dress.  It has nothing to do with Caylee missing.

Sorry.......just my "working in law side showing thru".  I work for law firm that has really changed my perception re law and evidence.  Whether goerge is wearing socks or their garage has tupperware in in has no bearing.

Oh man, I think I need to shut up again and just lurk.  I fell BP rising again.

Stick to facts please.  You may not like the way casey looks, but that has nothing to do with case.

We may hear stuff from other blogs..........that does not hold a grain of salt in court of law unless proven

We all want to hate the Anthony's but we need concrete proof to do that.  We just can't hate them because of how their garage looks, if george is wearing socks, or when he bends over.

FOCUS on the real stuff.

OK...got that off of my monkey chest.  I think I am going to hide in cage corner again so I dont shoot off my mouth again for another few days.

Last thought.  Sorry...then I will go in my corner.  Monkey constipation since I held it in for a few days.  Some of these posts remind me of when I was in middle school.  Nasty comments just to get in digs with no concrete evidence behind them.  That is slander and childish.  I thought we are all adults here.  Calling her a horse face does nothing to solve this case.  She is a very pretty girl on the outside.  She used that, and continues to use that, to her advantage and it is working.  It is not her fault.  It is every man that falls under her twisted spell.  Fault the men too.  I see nothing by Casey bashing.  Every guy that got involved with her needs the same amount of bashing.  Heck...she is still doing it behind bars.  One thing for sure...she has a knack for drawing guys in.  That is their fault too.  Calling her a horse face and making fun of George or Lee brows do nothing but show immaturity and stooping to their level.  Adults do not act like that.  Educated adults do not take themselves down to dysfunctional family levels.  Posting that George farts in face of protesters does nothing to solve this case.  It make seem like a humorous break during this crazy case, but it is bringing all of you down to the Anthony level, not staying up at a level where you are intelligent adults.  Why bring yourself down to their level?

Are you thinking put it in a bin and then in the trunk or just left it in a bin in garage? If the body was in a bin in the trunk how did the hair etc. get in the trunk? Didn't we hear dirt was in the trunk as well?

Monkey's...do not lower yourself to the Anthony level with crazy remarks not related to the case.  You are much better than that.  You are much more intelligent.  I enjoy the intelligent posts.  I bite my tongue at a stupid slip that was posted because I know you are much smarter.

OK Klaas...done purging.  Thanks for letting me get it off my chest....you can put me in the corner now with an over-rip bananna...I hate them.  I like them green.

Stay strong monkeys...Don't stoop to talking like Cindy....some of you have slipped already.....get your footing and come back.  Don't become a Cindy.

Monkey chain on the branch....we are reaching for you.......grab on and come back.  Stay focused!!!

I always think he looks like such a stupid azz, just in general. However,
those shoes with no darn socks really is a show capper!

No offense but would I be correct you work for the Anthony's attorney?  Just a wild guess here only.
Not at all.   I am in Philadelphia and it is just these responses that make Monkeys appear uneducated.

Do not ever say I am with the Anthony family.  I am just educated, an adult, and in law.  Please take your insult elsewhere.  this is how rumors start.  Do not assume I am with the Anthony family.  I AM NOT.  Do not even accuse unless you have proof of that.

This is why this cage is loosing respect.

Post intelligent responses and you are automatically "part of the Anthony family".

Klaas....why this bashing?  Blonde?

First off I don't think asking you if you are an attorney working for the Anthony's is necessarily bashing.  In general, others don't like being told what to say/post. 

It's common for many of the posts in forums like these to be silly or "light" side.  Everyone can't always be serious.  Everyone isn't going to agree.

I'm sorry if you feel the cage is losing respect because of it.  Maybe you would prefer posting at a more respectable site?  Let me know when you find the most respectable one and I'll join it as well.  I am a member of approximately 6 different missing persons forums as it is but always room for one more. 
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1904 on: September 17, 2008, 08:08:00 PM »

Green Nurse,
I get what you are saying and respect your opinion. I will take exception to one statement though:

"She is a very pretty girl on the outside.  She used that, and continues to use that, to her advantage and it is working.  It is not her fault.  It is every man that falls under her twisted spell.  Fault the men too."

I'm sure many on this board and in the world are also pretty girls (and boys) but we don't manipulate and use people. Yes, it is her fault that she uses people. If an attractive person also has other qualities such as intelligence, a good work ethic, morals, etc. that person can use those to get ahead in life as well. Also, a person could use his or her looks to get ahead without hurting other people. 

But she is still externally pretty to some...hense JB.  She is still winning them over despite her soul.

I can see that and I'm not saying the men who allow her to manipulate them aren't at fault too. There comes a time when we all have to wise up and take responsibility for how we let others treat us. Men and women alike.

No offense, but I think SOME men are different from women...hence why all of her bed partners have fudged so far.

Also, those men in question have lost their careers over her when they keep silent.  We are dealing with law professionals and Civil servant people, i.e Marines.  She did not pick the wawa clerk  They are faced with losing their status for the sake of a one night stand and murder case.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1905 on: September 17, 2008, 08:09:21 PM »

Green Nurse,

BTW,,we all have a conscious.  Some pretty people don't.  That is the difference.

I have worked in nursing where 20 some pretty girls hook up with 60 year old docs.  They dont see them as older, just see the money.  I now work in a law firm....same thing.  they are so pretty, but all they see is money.  They are with guys their granfdathers age.  They do not see that...just money.  It is reality and so sad.

A 20 year old is physically attracted to an older guy because he really doesn't care about the past.  He is living in the now.

I think it is not at all being physically pretty but rather the way these girls or women were raised that makes them behave this way. In other words, their only self-worth is based on their looks and that is sad indeed.

I remember you, Caylee.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1906 on: September 17, 2008, 08:10:31 PM »

I want to comment on the idea of Casey placing Caylee's body in a dumpster.

I'm 5 feet tall and weigh 125 lbs. (yes I know that makes me be chubby  )

Anyhoo, Casey is reportedly about 5 ft 1 in and weighs about 100 lbs. At work we have to take the trash bags from our office out to the big dumpster behind our building. It's all I can do to heft a bag of office trash up into the dumpster. I truly don't believe that Casey could lift an inanimate body of a child high enough by herself to put it in a dumpster. JMO

I Stand With The Girl
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: September 17, 2008, 08:11:24 PM »

Not at all.   I am in Philadelphia and it is just these responses that make Monkeys appear uneducated.

Do not ever say I am with the Anthony family.  I am just educated, an adult, and in law.  Please take your insult elsewhere.  this is how rumors start.  Do not assume I am with the Anthony family.  I AM NOT.  Do not even accuse unless you have proof of that.

Post intelligent responses and you are automatically "part of the Anthony family".

[/quote]

I respect your right to voice your opinion...whether I agree or not....but I take GREAT exception to your statment,  'This is why this cage is loosing respect.'....  I have been here a long time.....if I felt like that I wouldn't be here. We aren't perfect. We aren't all right. WE don't all agree....... But we are all here for the right reason(s) and quite frankly your post was insulting as hell.  You ask why this bashing...holy moley...no one has bashed you...but you sure managed to bash us...I hope you got it all off your chest.....HINT: you, anyone, can post their opinions and views without all the insults to SM and who we are and what we stand for.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: September 17, 2008, 08:11:33 PM »

Wow.  Did we know that LP had all of the phone records?  He said that Lee gave them to her...
(on NG)
No calls from or to a Nanny (I know,   )
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1909 on: September 17, 2008, 08:12:31 PM »

LP could totally be on to something about Casey having an accomplice. If she ran out of gas then obviously she would have freaked out of the body was in her trunk. If someone needed to come get her then is it possible the person that came to get her helped dispose of the body so she didn't get in trouble. Could it have been the boyfriend?

!~*Mar*~!

sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1910 on: September 17, 2008, 08:12:39 PM »

I can't imagine what I would do if:
1. my grandchild, who was my life, was missing
2. my heart told me my child hurt her, but my  reality will not accept it
3. if truth and reality was so ugly I was terrified to face it
4. if my family was being torn apart and I couldn't do anything to stop it
5. if I watched my child arrested and taken away in hand cuffs
6. if I knew in my heart I had lost my grandchild and wasgoing to lose my child...and again I am totally helpless

I think I would probably act and react inappropriately.....I KNOW I WOULD BE A CRAZED PERSON

I don't know if George was involved..my feeling is he wasn't...but is involved in covering for Casey consciously......but I'd bet a lot that Cindy wasn't involved in disposal or cover up..she loves Caylee IMO more than anything in the world....Caylee was IMO more her daughter than granddaughter...I think she has to believe Casey or lose her mind completely....I am not supporting anything Cindy has said or done...but I honestly can't sit here and say I wouldn't have done this or that...I have not, thank God, walked in her shoes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bless You Sunny
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1911 on: September 17, 2008, 08:12:45 PM »

Anyhoo, Casey is reportedly about 5 ft 1 in and weighs about 100 lbs. At work we have to take the trash bags from our office out to the big dumpster behind our building. It's all I can do to heft a bag of office trash up into the dumpster. I truly don't believe that Casey could lift an inanimate body of a child high enough by herself to put it in a dumpster. JMO

I'm not sure, depends on the dumpster I guess, some have side doors, such as those at apartment complexes. Plus, she carried her around alive. What 30 pounds? I don't know ...

And no you're not fat!

I remember you, Caylee.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: September 17, 2008, 08:12:50 PM »

LP on NG right now says he thinks Casey left the house on June 15 .. .not the 16th as GA says. Just as most of us think!

Also he said he has Casey's cellphone records. He said Lee gave them to him. Why would Lee give LP her phone records, and why would Lee even have them?

Just wondering.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1913 on: September 17, 2008, 08:15:07 PM »

Nancy Grace bombshell ..... "Did Casey have an accomplice?"

I mentioned this about 20 threads ago. That is why she says she does not know where Caylee is and says I left her with someone.

Bombshell, my @$$   

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1914 on: September 17, 2008, 08:15:20 PM »

I'm not sure, depends on the dumpster I guess, some have side doors, such as those at apartment complexes. Plus, she carried her around alive. What 30 pounds? I don't know ...

And no you're not fat!

Thanks for saying I'm not fat. You're my favorite monkey now. 

I guess what I'm saying is that it takes a lot of upper body strength to lift even 30 lbs over your head, and even the side doors on our office dumpster are a little over my head. Who knows - maybe I'm just wimpier than the average short person.

I Stand With The Girl
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1915 on: September 17, 2008, 08:15:23 PM »

Look in this garage.  I realize it's not uncommon to have nothing but containers/bins in a garage, especially if you live in humidity and have alot of bugs.  Still, in this one picture alone I can see 7 bins large enough to put a small child in.  So when Casey backed her car into the garage, she could have easily been putting Caylee's body into a container.

I have lurked and kept quiet for a few days now, but I am ready to burst.  There are some responses on here that really get under my skin and I want to respond, but don't.

In all fairness, my garage looks like the anthony's.  Everything I store is in rubber bins but that is to keep waterbugs (huge roaches) and mice out of my decoration boxes so when I bring them in the house I do not have unwanted critters.  I can't fault them for their garage.  If their bins are anything like mine, there is no room for a body.

As far as George without socks, If he was wearing black socks or any socks, someone would critique that.  Some like socks and some don't.  You can't judge a man by whether he wear socks with sandals or not.  50 percent will criticize one way and 50% will criticize another way.

Can't we stay to the real facts of this case and stop wasting time bashing the way the Anthony's dress.  It has nothing to do with Caylee missing.

Sorry.......just my "working in law side showing thru".  I work for law firm that has really changed my perception re law and evidence.  Whether goerge is wearing socks or their garage has tupperware in in has no bearing.

Stick to facts please.  You may not like the way casey looks, but that has nothing to do with case.

We may hear stuff from other blogs..........that does not hold a grain of salt in court of law unless proven

We all want to hate the Anthony's but we need concrete proof to do that.  We just can't hate them because of how their garage looks, if george is wearing socks, or when he bends over.

FOCUS on the real stuff.

OK...got that off of my monkey chest.  I think I am going to hide in cage corner again so I dont shoot off my mouth again for another few days.

Last thought.  Sorry...then I will go in my corner.  Monkey constipation since I held it in for a few days.  Some of these posts remind me of when I was in middle school.  Nasty comments just to get in digs with no concrete evidence behind them.  That is slander and childish.  I thought we are all adults here.  Calling her a horse face does nothing to solve this case.  She is a very pretty girl on the outside.  She used that, and continues to use that, to her advantage and it is working.  It is not her fault.  It is every man that falls under her twisted spell.  Fault the men too.  I see nothing by Casey bashing.  Every guy that got involved with her needs the same amount of bashing.  Heck...she is still doing it behind bars.  One thing for sure...she has a knack for drawing guys in.  That is their fault too.  Calling her a horse face and making fun of George or Lee brows do nothing but show immaturity and stooping to their level.  Adults do not act like that.  Educated adults do not take themselves down to dysfunctional family levels.  Posting that George farts in face of protesters does nothing to solve this case.  It make seem like a humorous break during this crazy case, but it is bringing all of you down to the Anthony level, not staying up at a level where you are intelligent adults.  Why bring yourself down to their level?

Are you thinking put it in a bin and then in the trunk or just left it in a bin in garage? If the body was in a bin in the trunk how did the hair etc. get in the trunk? Didn't we hear dirt was in the trunk as well?

Monkey's...do not lower yourself to the Anthony level with crazy remarks not related to the case.  You are much better than that.  You are much more intelligent.  I enjoy the intelligent posts.  I bite my tongue at a stupid slip that was posted because I know you are much smarter.

OK Klaas...done purging.  Thanks for letting me get it off my chest....you can put me in the corner now with an over-rip bananna...I hate them.  I like them green.

Stay strong monkeys...Don't stoop to talking like Cindy....some of you have slipped already.....get your footing and come back.  Don't become a Cindy.

Monkey chain on the branch....we are reaching for you.......grab on and come back.  Stay focused!!!

No offense but would I be correct you work for the Anthony's attorney?  Just a wild guess here only.

First off I don't think asking you if you are an attorney working for the Anthony's is necessarily bashing.  In general, others don't like being told what to say/post. 

It's common for many of the posts in forums like these to be silly or "light" side.  Everyone can't always be serious.  Everyone isn't going to agree.

I'm sorry if you feel the cage is losing respect because of it.  Maybe you would prefer posting at a more respectable site?  Let me know when you find the most respectable one and I'll join it as well.  I am a member of approximately 6 different missing persons forums as it is but always room for one more. 

Sorry if it hurt your Monkey ego.  Just relaying what others are saying on other blogs and what I am seeing with these posts.   Free speech.  Just don't ever imply I am with the Anthony's unless you have proof. 

If Monkeys want to stay above the scum and be respected with media,LE, and Padilla, you need to stay above the Anthony's and stay adults that would look good on TV, not bashing children.  That's all.  Media does not want to put on people that are acting like children or acting like Baez and Casey.

Please...go on with Anthony bashing and keep me out of it and not a source of your bashing.  Just thought I posted to help keep integrity of this list serve since so many are losing it.  I thought this list was better than that.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1916 on: September 17, 2008, 08:15:33 PM »

So looks like Casey was not home the 15th.....

Did she take Caylee, I do not believe she did....

So either Casey came back later and got Caylee or George had a hand in CAYLEE's death..

Why lie about Casey not being home father's day night??

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1917 on: September 17, 2008, 08:15:51 PM »

LP on NG right now says he thinks Casey left the house on June 15 .. .not the 16th as GA says. Just as most of us think!

Also he said he has Casey's cellphone records. He said Lee gave them to him. Why would Lee give LP her phone records, and why would Lee even have them?

Just wondering.

Perhaps Lee gave LP the phone records when he was still believing that Caylee was alive, before this wacky protective change of attitude, since LP is a bounty hunter maybe Lee thought he could trace the calls and track people down?
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: September 17, 2008, 08:16:01 PM »

FOCUS on the real stuff.

I do not think Klaas is bashing anyone here. She has a great point that there are plenty of containers in that garage that can be used.   We are all here trying to figure out what happened to Caylee.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1919 on: September 17, 2008, 08:16:11 PM »

ok monkeys i'm going to watch NG and then go to sleep. See you tomorrow.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.