April 18, 2024, 06:26:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 349441 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1920 on: September 17, 2008, 08:16:44 PM »

Wow.  Did we know that LP had all of the phone records?  He said that Lee gave them to her...
(on NG)
No calls from or to a Nanny (I know,   )

interesting...another little tidbit from LP huh!!  ...I can't watch NG until 9pm CST.............so I love when y'all watch earlier so I know whats coming!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1921 on: September 17, 2008, 08:16:49 PM »

Wow.  Did we know that LP had all of the phone records?  He said that Lee gave them to her...
(on NG)
No calls from or to a Nanny (I know,   )

Old news.....come on Nancy, keep up or cover another story 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1922 on: September 17, 2008, 08:17:08 PM »

Look in this garage.  I realize it's not uncommon to have nothing but containers/bins in a garage, especially if you live in humidity and have alot of bugs.  Still, in this one picture alone I can see 7 bins large enough to put a small child in.  So when Casey backed her car into the garage, she could have easily been putting Caylee's body into a container.

I have lurked and kept quiet for a few days now, but I am ready to burst.  There are some responses on here that really get under my skin and I want to respond, but don't.

In all fairness, my garage looks like the anthony's.  Everything I store is in rubber bins but that is to keep waterbugs (huge roaches) and mice out of my decoration boxes so when I bring them in the house I do not have unwanted critters.  I can't fault them for their garage.  If their bins are anything like mine, there is no room for a body.

As far as George without socks, If he was wearing black socks or any socks, someone would critique that.  Some like socks and some don't.  You can't judge a man by whether he wear socks with sandals or not.  50 percent will criticize one way and 50% will criticize another way.

Can't we stay to the real facts of this case and stop wasting time bashing the way the Anthony's dress.  It has nothing to do with Caylee missing.

Sorry.......just my "working in law side showing thru".  I work for law firm that has really changed my perception re law and evidence.  Whether goerge is wearing socks or their garage has tupperware in in has no bearing.

Oh man, I think I need to shut up again and just lurk.  I fell BP rising again.

Stick to facts please.  You may not like the way casey looks, but that has nothing to do with case.

We may hear stuff from other blogs..........that does not hold a grain of salt in court of law unless proven

We all want to hate the Anthony's but we need concrete proof to do that.  We just can't hate them because of how their garage looks, if george is wearing socks, or when he bends over.

FOCUS on the real stuff.

OK...got that off of my monkey chest.  I think I am going to hide in cage corner again so I dont shoot off my mouth again for another few days.

Last thought.  Sorry...then I will go in my corner.  Monkey constipation since I held it in for a few days.  Some of these posts remind me of when I was in middle school.  Nasty comments just to get in digs with no concrete evidence behind them.  That is slander and childish.  I thought we are all adults here.  Calling her a horse face does nothing to solve this case.  She is a very pretty girl on the outside.  She used that, and continues to use that, to her advantage and it is working.  It is not her fault.  It is every man that falls under her twisted spell.  Fault the men too.  I see nothing by Casey bashing.  Every guy that got involved with her needs the same amount of bashing.  Heck...she is still doing it behind bars.  One thing for sure...she has a knack for drawing guys in.  That is their fault too.  Calling her a horse face and making fun of George or Lee brows do nothing but show immaturity and stooping to their level.  Adults do not act like that.  Educated adults do not take themselves down to dysfunctional family levels.  Posting that George farts in face of protesters does nothing to solve this case.  It make seem like a humorous break during this crazy case, but it is bringing all of you down to the Anthony level, not staying up at a level where you are intelligent adults.  Why bring yourself down to their level?

Are you thinking put it in a bin and then in the trunk or just left it in a bin in garage? If the body was in a bin in the trunk how did the hair etc. get in the trunk? Didn't we hear dirt was in the trunk as well?

Monkey's...do not lower yourself to the Anthony level with crazy remarks not related to the case.  You are much better than that.  You are much more intelligent.  I enjoy the intelligent posts.  I bite my tongue at a stupid slip that was posted because I know you are much smarter.

OK Klaas...done purging.  Thanks for letting me get it off my chest....you can put me in the corner now with an over-rip bananna...I hate them.  I like them green.

Stay strong monkeys...Don't stoop to talking like Cindy....some of you have slipped already.....get your footing and come back.  Don't become a Cindy.

Monkey chain on the branch....we are reaching for you.......grab on and come back.  Stay focused!!!

I always think he looks like such a stupid azz, just in general. However,
those shoes with no darn socks really is a show capper!

I think you might need to pull that stick outta your ass. just sayin...

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1923 on: September 17, 2008, 08:17:44 PM »

Green Nurse I WAS NOT bashing you at all. Notice I said "No Offense" just asking a question. As for your insults you are NO more educated than I am so don't call me uneducated.  I apologize if you took offense but that is no need to call this board and it's members names.  Klaas does a fantastic job of overseeing Scared Monkeys and I have great respect for this board, Klaas, Red, Mrs. Red, Dugga and Dana.  Enough said.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1924 on: September 17, 2008, 08:18:06 PM »

ok monkeys i'm going to watch NG and then go to sleep. See you tomorrow.
Night!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: September 17, 2008, 08:19:19 PM »

Interesting places where bodies have been found -

Freezer
Plastic storage bin
Refrigerator (abandoned)
Buried in basement
Junkyard under a car

Please add to this list ...

There was a girl Caylee's age that found floating in a plastic storage bin in Galveston bay.  I can't remember her name but her step-father and mother killed her.

Lisa

Riley Ann Sawyers dubbed Baby Grace

That's right, and before they dumped Riley into the water they kept her closed in a plastic conatiner in the garage.  I think she was in the garage for weeks before they dumped her off of the bridge.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1926 on: September 17, 2008, 08:19:53 PM »

LP on NG right now says he thinks Casey left the house on June 15 .. .not the 16th as GA says. Just as most of us think!

Also he said he has Casey's cellphone records. He said Lee gave them to him. Why would Lee give LP her phone records, and why would Lee even have them?

Just wondering.

Perhaps Lee gave LP the phone records when he was still believing that Caylee was alive, before this wacky protective change of attitude, since LP is a bounty hunter maybe Lee thought he could trace the calls and track people down?

Quite possible. I don't think Lee was "in the know" about what happened until much later.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: September 17, 2008, 08:20:28 PM »

Nancy Grace bombshell ..... "Did Casey have an accomplice?"

I mentioned this about 20 threads ago. That is why she says she does not know where Caylee is and says I left her with someone.

Bombshell, my @$$   

Nut...I am convince NG has someone on the payroll that reads here!  NO JOKE~~

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1928 on: September 17, 2008, 08:21:23 PM »

Look in this garage.  I realize it's not uncommon to have nothing but containers/bins in a garage, especially if you live in humidity and have alot of bugs.  Still, in this one picture alone I can see 7 bins large enough to put a small child in.  So when Casey backed her car into the garage, she could have easily been putting Caylee's body into a container.

I have lurked and kept quiet for a few days now, but I am ready to burst.  There are some responses on here that really get under my skin and I want to respond, but don't.

In all fairness, my garage looks like the anthony's.  Everything I store is in rubber bins but that is to keep waterbugs (huge roaches) and mice out of my decoration boxes so when I bring them in the house I do not have unwanted critters.  I can't fault them for their garage.  If their bins are anything like mine, there is no room for a body.

As far as George without socks, If he was wearing black socks or any socks, someone would critique that.  Some like socks and some don't.  You can't judge a man by whether he wear socks with sandals or not.  50 percent will criticize one way and 50% will criticize another way.

Can't we stay to the real facts of this case and stop wasting time bashing the way the Anthony's dress.  It has nothing to do with Caylee missing.

Sorry.......just my "working in law side showing thru".  I work for law firm that has really changed my perception re law and evidence.  Whether goerge is wearing socks or their garage has tupperware in in has no bearing.

Stick to facts please.  You may not like the way casey looks, but that has nothing to do with case.

We may hear stuff from other blogs..........that does not hold a grain of salt in court of law unless proven

We all want to hate the Anthony's but we need concrete proof to do that.  We just can't hate them because of how their garage looks, if george is wearing socks, or when he bends over.

FOCUS on the real stuff.

OK...got that off of my monkey chest.  I think I am going to hide in cage corner again so I dont shoot off my mouth again for another few days.

Last thought.  Sorry...then I will go in my corner.  Monkey constipation since I held it in for a few days.  Some of these posts remind me of when I was in middle school.  Nasty comments just to get in digs with no concrete evidence behind them.  That is slander and childish.  I thought we are all adults here.  Calling her a horse face does nothing to solve this case.  She is a very pretty girl on the outside.  She used that, and continues to use that, to her advantage and it is working.  It is not her fault.  It is every man that falls under her twisted spell.  Fault the men too.  I see nothing by Casey bashing.  Every guy that got involved with her needs the same amount of bashing.  Heck...she is still doing it behind bars.  One thing for sure...she has a knack for drawing guys in.  That is their fault too.  Calling her a horse face and making fun of George or Lee brows do nothing but show immaturity and stooping to their level.  Adults do not act like that.  Educated adults do not take themselves down to dysfunctional family levels.  Posting that George farts in face of protesters does nothing to solve this case.  It make seem like a humorous break during this crazy case, but it is bringing all of you down to the Anthony level, not staying up at a level where you are intelligent adults.  Why bring yourself down to their level?

Are you thinking put it in a bin and then in the trunk or just left it in a bin in garage? If the body was in a bin in the trunk how did the hair etc. get in the trunk? Didn't we hear dirt was in the trunk as well?

Monkey's...do not lower yourself to the Anthony level with crazy remarks not related to the case.  You are much better than that.  You are much more intelligent.  I enjoy the intelligent posts.  I bite my tongue at a stupid slip that was posted because I know you are much smarter.

OK Klaas...done purging.  Thanks for letting me get it off my chest....you can put me in the corner now with an over-rip bananna...I hate them.  I like them green.

Stay strong monkeys...Don't stoop to talking like Cindy....some of you have slipped already.....get your footing and come back.  Don't become a Cindy.

Monkey chain on the branch....we are reaching for you.......grab on and come back.  Stay focused!!!

No offense but would I be correct you work for the Anthony's attorney?  Just a wild guess here only.
Not at all.   I am in Philadelphia and it is just these responses that make Monkeys appear uneducated.

Do not ever say I am with the Anthony family.  I am just educated, an adult, and in law.  Please take your insult elsewhere.  this is how rumors start.  Do not assume I am with the Anthony family.  I AM NOT.  Do not even accuse unless you have proof of that.

This is why this cage is loosing respect.

Post intelligent responses and you are automatically "part of the Anthony family".

Klaas....why this bashing?  Blonde?

First off I don't think asking you if you are an attorney working for the Anthony's is necessarily bashing.  In general, others don't like being told what to say/post. 

It's common for many of the posts in forums like these to be silly or "light" side.  Everyone can't always be serious.  Everyone isn't going to agree.

I'm sorry if you feel the cage is losing respect because of it.  Maybe you would prefer posting at a more respectable site?  Let me know when you find the most respectable one and I'll join it as well.  I am a member of approximately 6 different missing persons forums as it is but always room for one more. 

Sorry if it hurt your Monkey ego.  Just relaying what others are saying on other blogs and what I am seeing with these posts.   Free speech.  Just don't ever imply I am with the Anthony's unless you have proof. 

If Monkeys want to stay above the scum and be respected with media,LE, and Padilla, you need to stay above the Anthony's and stay adults that would look good on TV, not bashing children.  That's all.  Media does not want to put on people that are acting like children or acting like Baez and Casey.

Please...go on with Anthony bashing and keep me out of it and not a source of your bashing.  Just thought I posted to help keep integrity of this list serve since so many are losing it.  I thought this list was better than that.

Funny on this site.  Once you post something that is not bashing the Anthony dress code or eyebrow maintainence code, you automatically work for anothony's.  I have seen this at least 3 times before with novice posts.  SM is the most respected site and I hate to see it ruined with crazy posts.  I do not want to go anywhere else because they are more out there.  I just can not stand out of way posts from new ones and then they come back and bash you.

all I said was be adults and do not lower yourselves to the Anthony level...BUT now, when someone says that, do not say they are with the "Anthony family", because I will come back at that uneducated response.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1929 on: September 17, 2008, 08:22:01 PM »

ok monkeys i'm going to watch NG and then go to sleep. See you tomorrow.
Night!

night from me too!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1930 on: September 17, 2008, 08:22:06 PM »

I mentioned this about 20 threads ago. That is why she says she does not know where Caylee is and says I left her with someone.

Bombshell, my @$$   

if she did, i would think that her news would be more updated... 
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1931 on: September 17, 2008, 08:23:19 PM »

I cannot stand listening to Casey lie anymore! She does not have any hesitation in her speech pattern while telling all of these lies. She actually speaks lies better than I can talk!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1932 on: September 17, 2008, 08:24:01 PM »

Do you ever find yourself wishing that the United States Government made the
call to shoot down an aging satellite out of geosynchronous orbit, sending it crashing
down on top of the Anthony house at 4937 Hopespring Drive, taking care of the
Orlando plague once and for all?

Just wondering.

Umm No..   Reduces the chance of loacting Caylee and  innocent peoples home may be hit.   With the govt doing  it would be lucky if it landed in Florida...   
But One little teenie -weenie  sand flea  for each $ of national debt to move in to their house.... I have considered.   
Jmo of course

LOL O.F. You always have been a voice of sanity on this board.

I just do not get the Anthony's. They are destroying the entire family
over one lousy excuse of a daughter, and all she has to tell the truth.
<<Snip>>
Carpe  ME the voice of sanity 
I just think that many fleas in a house (they cannot leave)  may make a Flea Free Jail cell seem pretty cozy.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1933 on: September 17, 2008, 08:24:31 PM »

all I said was be adults and do not lower yourselves to the Anthony level...BUT now, when someone says that, do not say they are with the "Anthony family", because I will come back at that uneducated response.

Ok you had your say...PLEASE DROP IT...ENOUGH

Rest in Peace Caylee

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1934 on: September 17, 2008, 08:25:24 PM »

FOCUS on the real stuff.

No offense but would I be correct you work for the Anthony's attorney?  Just a wild guess here only.
Not at all.   I am in Philadelphia and it is just these responses that make Monkeys appear uneducated.

Do not ever say I am with the Anthony family.  I am just educated, an adult, and in law.  Please take your insult elsewhere.  this is how rumors start.  Do not assume I am with the Anthony family.  I AM NOT.  Do not even accuse unless you have proof of that.

Post intelligent responses and you are automatically "part of the Anthony family".

First off I don't think asking you if you are an attorney working for the Anthony's is necessarily bashing.  In general, others don't like being told what to say/post. 

It's common for many of the posts in forums like these to be silly or "light" side.  Everyone can't always be serious.  Everyone isn't going to agree.

I'm sorry if you feel the cage is losing respect because of it.  Maybe you would prefer posting at a more respectable site?  Let me know when you find the most respectable one and I'll join it as well.  I am a member of approximately 6 different missing persons forums as it is but always room for one more. 

Sorry if it hurt your Monkey ego.  Just relaying what others are saying on other blogs and what I am seeing with these posts.   Free speech.  Just don't ever imply I am with the Anthony's unless you have proof. 

If Monkeys want to stay above the scum and be respected with media,LE, and Padilla, you need to stay above the Anthony's and stay adults that would look good on TV, not bashing children.  That's all.  Media does not want to put on people that are acting like children or acting like Baez and Casey.

Please...go on with Anthony bashing and keep me out of it and not a source of your bashing.  Just thought I posted to help keep integrity of this list serve since so many are losing it.  I thought this list was better than that.

Funny on this site.  Once you post something that is not bashing the Anthony dress code or eyebrow maintainence code, you automatically work for anothony's.  I have seen this at least 3 times before with novice posts.  SM is the most respected site and I hate to see it ruined with crazy posts.  I do not want to go anywhere else because they are more out there.  I just can not stand out of way posts from new ones and then they come back and bash you.

I have been silly in my posts too to make light of this.  Just check my history.  I totally respect all that is experienced in this.  I do resent a newbie posting such negative responses.  I was in this for the good and resent anyone saying I am with the Anthony's because I am posting all possible scenarios.  The law is the law.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1935 on: September 17, 2008, 08:25:28 PM »

I respect your right to voice your opinion...whether I agree or not....but I take GREAT exception to your statment,  'This is why this cage is loosing respect.'....  I have been here a long time.....if I felt like that I wouldn't be here. We aren't perfect. We aren't all right. WE don't all agree....... But we are all here for the right reason(s) and quite frankly your post was insulting as hell.  You ask why this bashing...holy moley...no one has bashed you...but you sure managed to bash us...I hope you got it all off your chest.....HINT: you, anyone, can post their opinions and views without all the insults to SM and who we are and what we stand for.
[/quote]

and I don't like being lectured. 

the monkey's record is still numero uno and there have been more strides made here, donations collected and dispersed, and VICTIMS LOCATED BECAUSE OF THE COLLECTIVE EFFORT HERE DAY IN AND DAY OUT.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1936 on: September 17, 2008, 08:26:18 PM »

Interesting places where bodies have been found -

Freezer
Plastic storage bin
Refrigerator (abandoned)
Buried in basement
Junkyard under a car

Please add to this list ...

There was a girl Caylee's age that found floating in a plastic storage bin in Galveston bay.  I can't remember her name but her step-father and mother killed her.

Lisa

Riley Ann Sawyers dubbed Baby Grace

That's right, and before they dumped Riley into the water they kept her closed in a plastic conatiner in the garage.  I think she was in the garage for weeks before they dumped her off of the bridge.

Yes.....TES worked on that  and it really got to all of them......if I remember correctly...TES had or attended a service in Galveston

Rest in Peace Caylee

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1937 on: September 17, 2008, 08:26:20 PM »

LP could totally be on to something about Casey having an accomplice. If she ran out of gas then obviously she would have freaked out of the body was in her trunk. If someone needed to come get her then is it possible the person that came to get her helped dispose of the body so she didn't get in trouble. Could it have been the boyfriend?

WF21- the gas guage was broken, but I'm not convinced that she ran out of gas.  The tank might have been low, but it makes more sense to me that she planned to leave the car in that parking lot after she cashed the checks.  The smell must have been horrble and she needed to have someone steal the car.   Her purse in the front seat says a lot about her trying to encourage a theft.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: September 17, 2008, 08:26:32 PM »

Speaking of NG ...I have been quite disappointed with their Blog. Days skipped, incomplete notations, etc. I had high hopes for it, too.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: September 17, 2008, 08:28:51 PM »

Bombshell, my @$$   

if she did, i would think that her news would be more updated... 

I think especially since the lawsuit is still pending...her legal team would have to check out everything she says first in triplicate!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.