March 28, 2024, 11:10:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 347851 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2008, 11:19:07 AM »

Waiting for Casey to leave jail this morning:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

UGH .... to watch Casey leave jail AGAIN ... or the Anthony's trash get picked up .... what to do ????? So many options!  Trash could be interesting if Lorraine showed up!  but then again ... maybe Baez will trip on his way out of jail .... gosh .... what do I do?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2008, 11:19:56 AM »

Good morning.  Rob, glad to see you back.  Did I miss something, the last thing you said was you might have to go to the bar to watch football, then you were gone.  Are you in Florida????? 

always1,
The bar lost power too. So, I missed the rest of the Steeler game and that's sacrilegious. I'm not in Florida. Thanks for welcoming me back. We don't have it all that bad, there are many others way worse off than us. It was a good excuse to clean out the freezer.

Big Steeler fan here Rob.  Smile  It was an eventfull game with all of the pushing and shoving.  (Really hoping I did not just say that to a Browns fan)  LOL

Sounds more like Hopespring Drive than a football game.

Dolce, are you sure you were not watching the news???

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2008, 11:20:30 AM »

"If you had the power of the state of Florida, what they're doing to her, you can all understand whey she is spending so much time in my office," Baez explained.

The worst thing is......

Depriving her of sex

Oh wait..... never mind

Are we suposed to feel sorry for her with this statement?  Lets try this statement...

"With Caylee still missing you can understand the hurt and pain that my client is going through"

Oh waite, Casey is the murderess...no wonder this statement was never uttered from the defense.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2008, 11:21:22 AM »

Just watch her leave jail...

You will get to see that and a piece of garbage taken out in the same shot!

That is precisely what she is. Human garbage.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2008, 11:22:13 AM »

Good morning.  Rob, glad to see you back.  Did I miss something, the last thing you said was you might have to go to the bar to watch football, then you were gone.  Are you in Florida????? 

always1,
The bar lost power too. So, I missed the rest of the Steeler game and that's sacrilegious. I'm not in Florida. Thanks for welcoming me back. We don't have it all that bad, there are many others way worse off than us. It was a good excuse to clean out the freezer.

Big Steeler fan here Rob.  Smile  It was an eventfull game with all of the pushing and shoving.  (Really hoping I did not just say that to a Browns fan)  LOL

LOL no luckily for the players they wear the protective gear...when Cindy comes at you with a hammer you just have to run.  LOL 

Someone could make some money by setting up a little kiosk that sells protective padding and gear on Hopesprings Drive.  All money made should go to TES. 

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2008, 11:22:34 AM »

Orange County investigators said they are not using check fraud charges to put pressure on Anthony to tell them if she knows anything about her daughter Caylee's whereabouts.

"We're not the ones that are writing bad checks and falsifying ID. She did that," Carlos Padilla of the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17482537/detail.html

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2008, 11:23:17 AM »

UGH .... to watch Casey leave jail AGAIN ... or the Anthony's trash get picked up .... what to do ????? So many options!  Trash could be interesting if Lorraine showed up!  but then again ... maybe Baez will trip on his way out of jail .... gosh .... what do I do?
[/quote]

Is there another camera on the house as well?  My goodness.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2008, 11:23:17 AM »

Just watch her leave jail...

You will get to see that and a piece of garbage taken out in the same shot!

That is precisely what she is. Human garbage.

Oh Carpe ... wise one ... great idea!  LOL  SCHEW ... took a giant burden off me!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2008, 11:24:27 AM »

always1,

LOL no luckily for the players they wear the protective gear...when Cindy comes at you with a hammer you just have to run.  LOL 

Someone could make some money by setting up a little kiosk that sells protective padding and gear on Hopesprings Drive.  All money made should go to TES. 
[/quote

Anti-Cindy attire

Black tie optional

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2008, 11:25:34 AM »

always1,

[/quote

Anti-Cindy attire

Black tie optional

LOL  I thought HasMat suites were always yellow though......

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2008, 11:26:45 AM »

"I'm not going to be intimidated in any way, shape or form by any cop tactics," Baez told reporters. "It’s time we take a step back and question what is going on with law enforcement. ... What are you leaking rumor and conjecture for? That’s not justice."

What about justice for Caylee? Casey wont be intimidated in any way shape form either will she?
No Baez... it is time that you take a step back and get your client to start telling truths. You have listened to the interrogation tapes haven't you?

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2008, 11:28:03 AM »

always1,

[/quote

Anti-Cindy attire

Black tie optional

LOL  I thought HasMat suites were always yellow though......

Anti bomb suit

EOD, explosive ordinance disposal for cops

Peace Monkeys
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2008, 11:29:36 AM »

always1,

[/quote

Anti-Cindy attire

Black tie optional

He kind of looks like Bobo Fett

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2008, 11:29:57 AM »

"I'm not going to be intimidated in any way, shape or form by any cop tactics," Baez told reporters. "It’s time we take a step back and question what is going on with law enforcement. ... What are you leaking rumor and conjecture for? That’s not justice."

What about justice for Caylee? Casey wont be intimidated in any way shape form either will she?
No Baez... it is time that you take a step back and get your client to start telling truths. You have listened to the interrogation tapes haven't you?

Yes, intimidation tactics for arresting a crook on fraud. WOW! Talk about
police brutality.

Baez is a laughing stock.

It is interesting to note... how police do not treat her like the murderer she
most likely is... yet Baez continues to defend her like one. Have ya ever noticed
that?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2008, 11:31:29 AM »

I hate this girl I hate this girl I hate this girl.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2008, 11:33:20 AM »

police brutality.

most likely is... yet Baez continues to defend her like one. Have ya ever noticed
that?

Aw come on...he is trying to be intimidating!   

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2008, 11:33:57 AM »

Anybody have any idea what time she is getting out?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2008, 11:34:30 AM »

I 2nd that!  (or 4th that?)

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2008, 11:34:41 AM »

police brutality.

that?
I wonder how she is treated in the jail by corrections officers?
It amazes me that in those tapes the detectives make it perfectly clear that they know she is lying, why has it stopped? Why aren't they "on her" every waking second?
I would have her in the police station under interrogation every free second she has...not allowing her to spend useless hours at Baez office.

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2008, 11:34:44 AM »

Anybody have any idea what time she is getting out?

no but I CANT WAIT!!!!  <sarcasm> 

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.