March 28, 2024, 07:14:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 347878 times)
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #260 on: September 16, 2008, 02:09:17 PM »

Earlier when I saw the Anthony's trash on the curb, something just doesn't sit well, they put  out  plastic bags? no trash cans? With all that organization in the garage with all the bins, no trash cans? The neighbors have trash cans, I saw them. Someone needs to ask the neighbors or garbage collectors if the Anthony's had a trash can prior to Caylee missing.

jmo

Many HOA ask you to not use the cans when you put your trash on the curb, because they get tossed about into the street and cause accidents, etc. I used to live in an area where they specifically prohibited cans at the curb.

But we saw a trash can at the neighbors when Lee threw that sign away.

I didn't catch that. Then, I don't know. It is true that some areas prohibit them at the curb, and I was thinking that might be it. But, if the neighbors had one, then I am at a loss. Good catch!

If I knew how to search them, I'd get the pics for you but definately a trash can at the neighbors. Yeah, those HOA can sometimes be strict on things, many places can't have a clothesline.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: September 16, 2008, 02:09:30 PM »

<snip>

Meanwhile, a judge has denied a request made by the Homeowner's Association of the Anthonys' East Orange County neighborhood to set limitations for protesters and supporters outside the home.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17482537/detail.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #262 on: September 16, 2008, 02:11:07 PM »

Definitely holding hands.  Baez has abysmal judgment.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17486682/index.html
If he ani't BONKING her KERMIT THE FROG IS

Uhh...Yeah....they are definitely f'ing!!!!!!

And who is the guy with the $2 haircut and bad suit getting into the front passenger side????

I was thinking the same thing.  He looks a bit like Gene Simmons with an even cheaper wig.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #263 on: September 16, 2008, 02:12:35 PM »

I was only kidding about it being KC's high school friend but I wasn't kidding about that type of scenerio being possible if Caylee is alive. I forget that the monkey cage isn't familiar with my way of presentation yet. I am My-T-bad. Sorry
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #264 on: September 16, 2008, 02:13:18 PM »

Earlier when I saw the Anthony's trash on the curb, something just doesn't sit well, they put  out  plastic bags? no trash cans? With all that organization in the garage with all the bins, no trash cans? The neighbors have trash cans, I saw them. Someone needs to ask the neighbors or garbage collectors if the Anthony's had a trash can prior to Caylee missing.

jmo

Many HOA ask you to not use the cans when you put your trash on the curb, because they get tossed about into the street and cause accidents, etc. I used to live in an area where they specifically prohibited cans at the curb.

I didn't catch that. Then, I don't know. It is true that some areas prohibit them at the curb, and I was thinking that might be it. But, if the neighbors had one, then I am at a loss. Good catch!

Yeah, Lee couldn't get the sign to fit into the neighbor's garbage can, and that is why he crouched down and peed on it.

Yep, don't know if that was trash day or not but it was there. I'm just thinking she might have put Caylee in one in the trunk, LE said there was scratches  on the trunk but did not say inside or outside, trash can could have rubbed against the inside, just seems odd to me to put bags on the curbs for dogs to rip apart.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #265 on: September 16, 2008, 02:13:28 PM »

jmo

Yeah, Lee couldn't get the sign to fit into the neighbor's garbage can, and that is why he crouched down and peed on it.

WTF? When did this happen? 

It didn't -- I was j/k.... there is a pic where he is crouching over trying to fold over the sign and he looks like he is going potty... just making a poor attempt at being funny...
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #266 on: September 16, 2008, 02:13:37 PM »

MAN did anybody see her come out my fing camera FROZE!!!!

Yes, Fox just showed it live.  It looked like they were holding hands as they walked out.
My lawyer never held my hand

Well you probably didn't murder your child and offer your attorney hummers for payment.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: September 16, 2008, 02:14:57 PM »

<snip>

Meanwhile, a judge has denied a request made by the Homeowner's Association of the Anthonys' East Orange County neighborhood to set limitations for protesters and supporters outside the home.

let the circus continue 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: September 16, 2008, 02:15:08 PM »

If I knew how to search them, I'd get the pics for you but definately a trash can at the neighbors. Yeah, those HOA can sometimes be strict on things, many places can't have a clothesline.

Oh I defintely believe you. And yes, I now live HOA free, and I am LOVING IT! Smile Mind you, I don't let my yard, etc. get nasty, but I love my clothesline. Really. Smile
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: September 16, 2008, 02:15:10 PM »

jmo

WTF? When did this happen? 

It didn't -- I was j/k.... there is a pic where he is crouching over trying to fold over the sign and he looks like he is going potty... just making a poor attempt at being funny...
Oh...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #270 on: September 16, 2008, 02:15:54 PM »

<snip>

thanks for that misses.

we have someone that knows the law and follows it... how nouvelle!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #271 on: September 16, 2008, 02:16:23 PM »

Hi BEBBZ saw u own last night, you had some good points, Welcome!

Thank you!  (I have become a bit addicted to this case lately, lol...I should be getting my house cleaning done!)

Me too I clean in between post you gotta multi-task! LOL

Tell me how you do it.....cause my husbands starting to wonder what the heck I've been doing all day? LOL!

hahahaha....I am getting the same from my hubby..he comes in and asks me what I do all day, he has even made statements regarding the amount of time I have been on the computer lately
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: September 16, 2008, 02:17:59 PM »

Since Cindy is trying to press charges against different internet sites...I wonder if this is why Garrison tried to "separate" himself from us with his last posting.  (Just wondering)
I don't know to much about Garrison.  How can Cindy say it's slander when things being said are TRUE?  Casey is a Slut, liar and a her child is missing and doesn't seem to care.  How is any of this Slander? 

Cindy is not blinded to her daughter's failings.

Matthew 7:3
Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

Janet
________

Caylee Anthony wasn't a child who was wanted, court records show
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writers
August 26, 2008

Longtime friend Ryan Pasley got a call from Cindy Anthony earlier this summer. He said she warned him against talking to Casey because "she's been lying about a lot of stuff and . . . stole money from her and her grandmother." Cindy Anthony called her daughter a "sociopath." When asked what would make Casey Anthony open up to detectives, Pasley replied, "the fear of God."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2608aug26,0,3212567.story

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: September 16, 2008, 02:18:45 PM »

<snip>

thanks for that misses.

we have someone that knows the law and follows it... how nouvelle!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #274 on: September 16, 2008, 02:21:11 PM »

Thank you!  (I have become a bit addicted to this case lately, lol...I should be getting my house cleaning done!)

Tell me how you do it.....cause my husbands starting to wonder what the heck I've been doing all day? LOL!

hahahaha....I am getting the same from my hubby..he comes in and asks me what I do all day, he has even made statements regarding the amount of time I have been on the computer lately

Maybe you can tell the hubby that if you don't show up at SM, TES will be knocking on your door and hubby doesn't wanna mess with Tim.

kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: September 16, 2008, 02:21:40 PM »

He doesn't know about the computer...I told him I've been leaving the house cause it's too hot and I'm conserving energy by not turning on the AC...oh wait we don't have AC, and he's an HVAC guy, go figure. I'm sure he'll figure it out soon enough, when he runs out of underwear,LOL!!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #276 on: September 16, 2008, 02:23:57 PM »

He doesn't know about the computer...I told him I've been leaving the house cause it's too hot and I'm conserving energy by not turning on the AC...oh wait we don't have AC, and he's an HVAC guy, go figure. I'm sure he'll figure it out soon enough, when he runs out of underwear,LOL!!

Runs out of underwear....hahaha. 

When my dad divorced his second wife, he went out and bought 30 pairs of underwear and 30 pairs of socks for him and for my brother so they would only have to do laundry once a month.  Men!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: September 16, 2008, 02:24:08 PM »

<snip>

As much as I'd hate to be a neighbor, and as much as I don't like the way some of the protestors are acting, I agree they have a right to be there.

Must suck to live near the Anthonys right now though 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: September 16, 2008, 02:24:42 PM »

<snip>

Thank you mrskub

I am surprised.  I had assumed ... out of respect for the neighbours ... the judge would have imposed some conditions in regards to the number of protesters.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #279 on: September 16, 2008, 02:25:45 PM »

Maybe you can tell the hubby that if you don't show up at SM, TES will be knocking on your door and hubby doesn't wanna mess with Tim.

Um... two nights ago, my husband cued up his laptop and sang along with George Michael...

Why can’t you do it?
Why can’t you set your monkey free?
Always giving in to it
Do you love the monkey or do you love me?
Why can’t you do it?
Why do I have to share my baby with a monkey?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.