March 28, 2024, 06:48:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 347844 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: September 16, 2008, 02:52:32 PM »

I don't see this being a group murder even though George knew all along all the signs. I think he's just trying to save face. But all his actions demonstrate that he manipulates Cindy... and Casey wanted to break away from that.

sidenote: Websleuths claims Cindy personally called the mod Trish and said they were going after websites. I suppose that's what the legal convo is about on this thread.
Cindy's a moron
Just don't call Cindy a slut or she will sue you.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: September 16, 2008, 02:55:48 PM »

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #302 on: September 16, 2008, 02:56:42 PM »

my oh my

I remember you, Caylee.
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #303 on: September 16, 2008, 02:56:58 PM »

I have to say that in a quest for the truth regarding this case, I have found very little information from the actual authorities.  Everything that I have read regarding true evidence, be it dna, etc..has been stated by the media.  It is hard for me to use the media's statements as solid evidence.  I have read all of the reports by the sherrif dept and nothing states anything concrete.  To my knowledge, this whole case is built upon speculation at this time.  That being said I am not ready to conclude anything based on such little fact.  I am eagerly awaiting some factual evidence to be presented, unfortunately I do not think that will happen until there are actual charges made regarding Caylee and Casey.  It is very easy for people to assume...I remember in college doing research papers and how hard it was to prove or disprove any theory simply because you first had to weed out all of the opinions and find the facts.  There are so many speculations and opnions here...very little in the means of supporting facts for any type of scenario to be proven or disproven.  Maybe if we all just stuck to the facts, being supplied by the investigators, it would shed more light here?
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #304 on: September 16, 2008, 02:57:28 PM »

no way.  you just get funnier and funnier!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #305 on: September 16, 2008, 02:57:40 PM »

MAN did anybody see her come out my fing camera FROZE!!!!

Yes, Fox just showed it live.  It looked like they were holding hands as they walked out.
My lawyer never held my hand
  My first Lawyer took me to dinner, he had other thoughts about after-dinner activities
I laughed and said No Thank You and left on my own.

My lawyer held my hand..I was only 16 so maybe it was a protective thing.   

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #306 on: September 16, 2008, 02:59:12 PM »

In regards to trash cans, we know the neighbors have them. Think back to Lee dumping the sign from the lady with the dog. He used the neighbors that day.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: September 16, 2008, 03:00:24 PM »

I have to say that in a quest for the truth regarding this case, I have found very little information from the actual authorities.  Everything that I have read regarding true evidence, be it dna, etc..has been stated by the media.  It is hard for me to use the media's statements as solid evidence.  I have read all of the reports by the sherrif dept and nothing states anything concrete.  To my knowledge, this whole case is built upon speculation at this time.  That being said I am not ready to conclude anything based on such little fact.  I am eagerly awaiting some factual evidence to be presented, unfortunately I do not think that will happen until there are actual charges made regarding Caylee and Casey.  It is very easy for people to assume...I remember in college doing research papers and how hard it was to prove or disprove any theory simply because you first had to weed out all of the opinions and find the facts.  There are so many speculations and opnions here...very little in the means of supporting facts for any type of scenario to be proven or disproven.  Maybe if we all just stuck to the facts, being supplied by the investigators, it would shed more light here?

Have you read through all of this that comes directly from OSCO?  I have, not all in one sitting but as they have come out I've read every single one of them. 

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #308 on: September 16, 2008, 03:00:28 PM »

In regards to trash cans, we know the neighbors have them. Think back to Lee dumping the sign from the lady with the dog. He used the neighbors that day.

yep.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17441792/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17441540/detail.html

This pic shows 2 trash cans upside down, trash must have been picked up the day before because the day before I believe would have been Tues.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17441540/detail.html

This looks like someone else’s trash can, the others have a car on the curb, no car here.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #309 on: September 16, 2008, 03:00:29 PM »

MAN did anybody see her come out my fing camera FROZE!!!!

Yes, Fox just showed it live.  It looked like they were holding hands as they walked out.
My lawyer never held my hand
  My first Lawyer took me to dinner, he had other thoughts about after-dinner activities
I laughed and said No Thank You and left on my own.

Wow, that's hard to imagine......

Let's see, petite, notice not short, cute and single

Well, we know 2 things. He was not dead and not gay.

Peace Monkeys
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: September 16, 2008, 03:03:02 PM »

Well now that the DNA suggests that it's a tangled web of incest how can we know the George's statement that the last time he saw Caylee was on 6/16?

I put together a timeline according to that
6/16 Casey leaves the house at 12:50 for the last time. George describes every single piece of clothing both were wearing (that's suspicious)
6/17-6/23 Casey is homeless but sneaks back into the house when parents are gone at work (between 3 p.m.- 5 p.m.) she steals some gas cans suring this time but returns them.
6/27 she abandons the car and moves in with Tony without Caylee.

That's the facts... what does it tell you?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: September 16, 2008, 03:04:02 PM »

It's very possible that as part of the investigation their trash cans/bins have been taken as evidence.
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: September 16, 2008, 03:05:44 PM »

Well now that the DNA suggests that it's a tangled web of incest how can we know the George's statement that the last time he saw Caylee was on 6/16?

6/16 Casey leaves the house at 12:50 for the last time. George describes every single piece of clothing both were wearing (that's suspicious)
6/17-6/23 Casey is homeless but sneaks back into the house when parents are gone at work (between 3 p.m.- 5 p.m.) she steals some gas cans suring this time but returns them.

What report is there of the DNA suggesting incest?
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #313 on: September 16, 2008, 03:06:09 PM »

It's very possible that as part of the investigation their trash cans/bins have been taken as evidence.
good point

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #314 on: September 16, 2008, 03:07:36 PM »

What report is there of the DNA suggesting incest?

LP started all the incest BS......He is full of crap!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: September 16, 2008, 03:08:20 PM »

Mobilemassage cam is on the move, wonder where it's going?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/truck25mobilecam.html

Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #316 on: September 16, 2008, 03:08:35 PM »

I can't vouch for the validity of this info but I wanted to share. Maybe another monkey in the Orlando area can tune into Real Radio 104.1 and get the scoop.  While I was out of the office, picking up some lunch, a construction worker called into the station to say that a crew he was working on had found human bones about 1.5 miles from the Anthony home.  This are is a construction site.  I'm at work and can't do much in the way of investigating this.  Can anyone help on this one????
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #317 on: September 16, 2008, 03:09:55 PM »

I am, at this point, taking this statement as fact:

"(FBI) laboratory evidence, along with additional evidence that has not been made public, leads investigators to the belief there is a strong probability that Caylee is deceased," the Orange County Sheriff's Office said. "If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued."

-Air samples prove decomposing body was in the trunk
-Hair samples from a deceased Caylee in the trunk

This doesn't even take into account the web of lies Casey has told or the fact that she did not report her daughter missing for weeks.

1 + 1 = 2

IMHO

I remember you, Caylee.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: September 16, 2008, 03:10:32 PM »

KLAAS...YOU CRACK ME UP!!

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: September 16, 2008, 03:10:44 PM »

I can't vouch for the validity of this info but I wanted to share. Maybe another monkey in the Orlando area can tune into Real Radio 104.1 and get the scoop.  While I was out of the office, picking up some lunch, a construction worker called into the station to say that a crew he was working on had found human bones about 1.5 miles from the Anthony home.  This are is a construction site.  I'm at work and can't do much in the way of investigating this.  Can anyone help on this one????

Thanks AnninFL - I'll look around the other sites. Hadn't heard anything about it prior to your post
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.