April 16, 2024, 07:02:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 348978 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: September 16, 2008, 03:51:16 PM »

Interesting.

Texas High School Student Told Rosary Is 'Gang Symbol'

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Texas teen claims she is forbidden from wearing a rosary around her neck in school because the Catholic prayer beads are a gang symbol, MyFOXDFW.com reported.

Tabitha Ruiz was stopped by security guards at Seagoville High School in Dallas last week and told to take off the silver and ruby beaded rosary, a gift from her mother. On Monday, the same thing happened when she again came to the school wearing the beads.

"I went to school, walked through the metal detectors and they told me to take it off," the teen said. "I asked them why and they said because it's gang-related."

Ruiz and her mother, Taire Ferguson, said they had no idea that rosary beads were a gang symbol. Police, however, are well aware.

"Lately they’ve been seen wearing religious jewelry such as the rosary worn by gang members, so it is a factor," Sr. Cpl Kevin Janse of the Dallas Police Department told the FOX affiliate.

While rosaries are not specifically banned in area schools, a spokesman for the Dallas Independent School District said that whether or not they're allowed is at the principal’s discretion.

Ruiz and her mother have vowed to take the district to court if necessary.Texas High School Student Told Rosary Is 'Gang Symbol'

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,423143,00.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: September 16, 2008, 03:53:02 PM »

I am, at this point, taking this statement as fact:

"(FBI) laboratory evidence, along with additional evidence that has not been made public, leads investigators to the belief there is a strong probability that Caylee is deceased," the Orange County Sheriff's Office said. "If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued."

-Air samples prove decomposing body was in the trunk
-Hair samples from a deceased Caylee in the trunk

This doesn't even take into account the web of lies Casey has told or the fact that she did not report her daughter missing for weeks.

1 + 1 = 2

IMHO

Where are you getting these facts from?  I would be led to believe a lot of things had I just read statements from the media or anyone else for that matter.  I am in no way saying one thing or another, I am saying that based on the physical evidence there is nothing.  The discovery regarding the evidence found has not been made public.  The hair and dna results or anything else other than the fact that there were hair and dna samples are factual...I am simply stating that everyone can lie, statements are not facts.  I would love the links to the sites that make any of these things facts.  These timelines of events, as we have seen by Casey herself..are all allegedly true.  Anyone could be lying.  These things are not facts, they can provide insight as to a possibly sceanrio...but they cannot provide any facts.
If she is not dead then. where is she and why lie about where she is?

Hello???  Because she couldn't trust law enforcement...

She was afraid that they might try to sue her for custody of their kid!

WHY did she sleep with them then

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #362 on: September 16, 2008, 03:54:32 PM »

Thanks for the link.  I just dont know what is true and what is media speculation. 

I don't consider the official statement from LE as media speculation.  I also don't think they would have come out with that statement if they had felt there was any chance of Caylee being alive.

If my mind serves me right, they were very hesitant in stating that their findings showed that Caylee was dead.  They held off on stating that as a fact for a long bit of time.  At first it came back that it was just fact to be Caylee's hair. 

Just another note, 99.9% of the time if someone on this board comes in with something that they want to post as a FACT one of our moderators ie: Klaas and Blondie ALWAYS ask for a link to back up the information.  99.9% of the time all the FACTS stated on this site come from the direct posts from the OCSO.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #363 on: September 16, 2008, 03:55:06 PM »

I just don't know what is true and what is media speculation. 

The harder piece is to figure out from all the contradictory things the family has said, is what is the truth there?  Or is it any of it the truth?  Too many versions and mixed up data from them to know, so that can cause some of your confusion.  I'm not sure anymore that we will ever know the "truths or facts" of this case, no matter who says what.  Hey, from all the different info from them, if there weren't pictures of Caylee, I might not believe she even existed.

I think that may have happened if Casey had her way. Caylee just disappears and no one notices.

IMO, the truth for all of us here is that we are concerned for Caylee, heartbroken for her. We all just wish this would never have happened and Caylee was still alive and well. But that doesn't seem to be the case. So, now I'm hoping for a conclusion and justice for Caylee.

I remember you, Caylee.
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #364 on: September 16, 2008, 03:56:24 PM »

yup, and even if you were leaning to the kidnapping, there's the script issue.  Uh, 30 days is up a long time ago.  End of deal, so let's start talking.  I can't remember, did they give her the script before or after she was jumped?  Did they pin it to her chest when she was down? Or did they leave it at the apartment?  On the stairs for anyone to grab? Just when did she get that dang script?  I'm hoping they have worked through all these details.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #365 on: September 16, 2008, 03:56:59 PM »

"(FBI) laboratory evidence, along with additional evidence that has not been made public, leads investigators to the belief there is a strong probability that Caylee is deceased," the Orange County Sheriff's Office said. "If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued."

This doesn't even take into account the web of lies Casey has told or the fact that she did not report her daughter missing for weeks.

1 + 1 = 2

IMHO

Where are you getting these facts from?  I would be led to believe a lot of things had I just read statements from the media or anyone else for that matter.  I am in no way saying one thing or another, I am saying that based on the physical evidence there is nothing.  The discovery regarding the evidence found has not been made public.  The hair and dna results or anything else other than the fact that there were hair and dna samples are factual...I am simply stating that everyone can lie, statements are not facts.  I would love the links to the sites that make any of these things facts.  These timelines of events, as we have seen by Casey herself..are all allegedly true.  Anyone could be lying.  These things are not facts, they can provide insight as to a possibly sceanrio...but they cannot provide any facts.

Blonde this has to be a joke... or Cindy

Sure Caylee is alive and well at Disney

Peace Monkeys
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #366 on: September 16, 2008, 03:57:08 PM »

I want to take a vote..On all the children that disappeared have any of them returned safely when thier parents were lying to investigator's. Maybe tell a little of what happened..If you know a story that the parent lied and the kids came back please tell it.

Susan smith stated her and her children were carjack..Bottom line investigators found out she drowned her kids by letting the car roll into the lake..
Yes i agree.If the child is missing and the parent is lying, then the outcome will not be good................COUNT ON IT!
Actually I'm hoping that someone might come up with one case that ended good..I personally can't think of any off hand...You never know. as strange as this case has been caylee may have had an identical twin sister with the same dna and it was her in the trunk..
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: September 16, 2008, 03:58:17 PM »

I really dont claim to know it all on this case.  In fact the majority of my information I have received is from you, with that I then check further into it.  This is the weirdest case I have ever heard of!  Then again, I dont think I have ever become so obsessed with a case before this.  Thank you, everyone for all of your input here.  I want to be clear, that I love being corrected for the false information I may have..it certainly makes it easier to rule things out.  I appreciate all of the insight and input that everyone has given here. Well I have to run and get to my own errands, etc..lol..This is like a big soap opera!  I cant wait to see what happens next, hopefully somehow, someway Caylee will be found alive..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: September 16, 2008, 03:59:19 PM »

In regards to trash cans, we know the neighbors have them. Think back to Lee dumping the sign from the lady with the dog. He used the neighbors that day.

It's very possible that as part of the investigation their trash cans/bins have been taken as evidence.

I'm still hoping to hear that LE gets a warrant to check the freezer in the garage.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #369 on: September 16, 2008, 03:59:30 PM »

I have to say that in a quest for the truth regarding this case, I have found very little information from the actual authorities.  Everything that I have read regarding true evidence, be it dna, etc..has been stated by the media.  It is hard for me to use the media's statements as solid evidence.  I have read all of the reports by the sherrif dept and nothing states anything concrete.  To my knowledge, this whole case is built upon speculation at this time.  That being said I am not ready to conclude anything based on such little fact.  I am eagerly awaiting some factual evidence to be presented, unfortunately I do not think that will happen until there are actual charges made regarding Caylee and Casey.  It is very easy for people to assume...I remember in college doing research papers and how hard it was to prove or disprove any theory simply because you first had to weed out all of the opinions and find the facts.  There are so many speculations and opnions here...very little in the means of supporting facts for any type of scenario to be proven or disproven.  Maybe if we all just stuck to the facts, being supplied by the investigators, it would shed more light here?

I understand what you are saying and you have my complete respect.  It's just the nature of the beast...or the monkey in this case.  If we were to only discuss information released by LE, we'd have nothing to talk about.   

I'm angry and I'll admit I let that anger flow through my fingers and say some ugly things from time to time here.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #370 on: September 16, 2008, 03:59:30 PM »

1 + 1 = 2

IMHO

yah, that was me "trying" to be funny again.  Better not quit my day job.   
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #371 on: September 16, 2008, 04:00:07 PM »

Nothing definitive on the construction worker that called into radio station...just that they did call and that was all. Sorry I can't get anymore at this time. Guess we will keep looking.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: September 16, 2008, 04:00:21 PM »

Baez questioned the media about "evidence leaked" on chloroform and DNA results from the 'Body Farm.' He does not believe law enforcement has found anything substantial to convict Casey of anything other than check fraud and theft charges and says if they did have that evidence, they would have convicted her of it already.

He said he personally called the 'Body Farm' in Tennessee who said their test results are not yet completed on air samples taken from Casey's trunk.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7444017&version=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Funny "choice" of words if in fact they are truly Baez's .... LE would have CHARGED Casey based on evidence ... not convicted .... ooopppssss possibly a "slip"?  does he feel she has done something to warrant a conviction at some point?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: September 16, 2008, 04:00:27 PM »

Judge rules to deny HOA motion to block protestors.   I feel so sorry for that community!!!

http://www.wftv.com/index.html

Click on the link to read the PDF, when you get to the channel 9 page
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #374 on: September 16, 2008, 04:01:25 PM »

I really dont claim to know it all on this case.  In fact the majority of my information I have received is from you, with that I then check further into it.  This is the weirdest case I have ever heard of!  Then again, I dont think I have ever become so obsessed with a case before this.  Thank you, everyone for all of your input here.  I want to be clear, that I love being corrected for the false information I may have..it certainly makes it easier to rule things out.  I appreciate all of the insight and input that everyone has given here. Well I have to run and get to my own errands, etc..lol..This is like a big soap opera!  I cant wait to see what happens next, hopefully somehow, someway Caylee will be found alive..

Be patient...you haven't been here as long as some of us have. Questioning sources is not always a bad thing. 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: September 16, 2008, 04:03:24 PM »

Hi again. As I said, I admire your search for facts. The reason LE can so definitively say they feel Caylee is dead is because of the hair that had the "dark bands" sifnifying death, and the mDNA. I, too, wish Caylee could be found alive...REALLY! But this evidence is difficult to ignore. I sincerely believe this evidence is real, because LE would not have said so firmly they feel Caylee is dead to the public.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #376 on: September 16, 2008, 04:03:41 PM »

Baez questioned the media about "evidence leaked" on chloroform and DNA results from the 'Body Farm.' He does not believe law enforcement has found anything substantial to convict Casey of anything other than check fraud and theft charges and says if they did have that evidence, they would have convicted her of it already.

He said he personally called the 'Body Farm' in Tennessee who said their test results are not yet completed on air samples taken from Casey's trunk.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7444017&version=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Funny "choice" of words if in fact they are truly Baez's .... LE would have CHARGED Casey based on evidence ... not convicted .... ooopppssss possibly a "slip"?  does he feel she has done something to warrant a conviction at some point?

I doubt they will have too much trouble  convicting her on the check charges...videos of her in the bank...signing her own name and Amy's to the checks...cleaning out her bank account...Baez must have meant the murder charges that she hasn't been charged with as of yet.  Those check charges are for real and he knows it.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: September 16, 2008, 04:04:20 PM »

I think that may have happened if Casey had her way. Caylee just disappears and no one notice
I think she wanted to hurt her Mom,  Caylee loved Cindy more.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: September 16, 2008, 04:05:42 PM »

Nothing definitive on the construction worker that called into radio station...just that they did call and that was all. Sorry I can't get anymore at this time. Guess we will keep looking.

Well at least we know the call was real 

Thanks Lala's
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #379 on: September 16, 2008, 04:05:49 PM »

I want to take a vote..On all the children that disappeared have any of them returned safely when thier parents were lying to investigator's. Maybe tell a little of what happened..If you know a story that the parent lied and the kids came back please tell it.

Susan smith stated her and her children were carjack..Bottom line investigators found out she drowned her kids by letting the car roll into the lake..
Yes i agree.If the child is missing and the parent is lying, then the outcome will not be good................COUNT ON IT!
Actually I'm hoping that someone might come up with one case that ended good..I personally can't think of any off hand...You never know. as strange as this case has been caylee may have had an identical twin sister with the same dna and it was her in the trunk..

Never heard of a case where lying parent led to safe child. We have to be able to make judgments based on what we know, facts such as the test results from the FBI lab, Casey's numerous lies, etc. We won't be able to see what happened with our own eyes and neither will the jury, if it gets to that point. But maybe LE will find her body. Maybe they have more solid evidence we have not been made privy to. I just don't know. I know one thing -- this case gets stranger every day.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.