April 24, 2024, 10:35:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 349914 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2008, 11:34:54 AM »

Am I the only one who thinks CinA's attorney is going to have a hard time proving defamation of character?

Seriously,
You think anything anyone could "make up" would be worse than the truth?
socialfriend2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2008, 11:35:17 AM »

sorry for my words but i think casey and baez is having sex all dayor shes giving him knob jobs for his service
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2008, 11:35:25 AM »

I hate this girl I hate this girl I hate this girl.

Anybody have any idea what time she is getting out?

Orlando Sentinel

Today's Updates:

10:29 a.m.

Casey Anthony has posted her bond and jail officials are in the process of releasing her. She will likely leave the jail around mid-afternoon.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2008, 11:35:32 AM »

The post that Klaas put up stated around noon...

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2008, 11:37:54 AM »

The post that Klaas put up stated around noon...

Thank you MONKEYS.  Someone has parked right infront the bloody door!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2008, 11:38:14 AM »

Who like Cindy better as a blonde?

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2008, 11:39:01 AM »

Zenaida Gonzalez Reveals New Details In WESH 2 News Interview Tonight

Woman Accused of Taking Caylee Anthony Explains How Life Has Changed

POSTED: 10:58 am EDT September 16, 2008
UPDATED: 11:07 am EDT September 16, 2008

Tonight on WESH 2 News at 11 p.m., reporter Michelle Meredith interviews Gonzalez about new details on how the case has changed her life.
The interview will air on the day Casey Anthony posted bond again after her third arrest.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17485195/detail.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2008, 11:39:16 AM »

That has to be wearing on Casey to be let out then rearrested again.  I think probably all the policemen treat her like gold, but the women probably are tacky to her.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2008, 11:40:54 AM »

Am I the only one who thinks CinA's attorney is going to have a hard time proving defamation of character?

Seriously,

One must first possess some character before one can DEFAME it, right Out4Bull?

These people are living in another universe, far far away.

------------------
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2008, 11:43:03 AM »

Seriously,

Hey Carpe was NG on last night?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2008, 11:45:48 AM »

Today's Updates:

Casey about to bond out
11:15 a.m. Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez spoke with the media outside the jail after his client's first appearance. He blasted the sheriff's office for stringing out all the check fraud charges over several weeks. He said investigators arrest her on economic crimes when news about the case quiets down.

"We all know they knew of these charges," he said. "And I think we are seeing the games that are being played. The news for you guys is I'm not intimidated - not in any way, shape or form."

Video

Related links
The Caylee Anthony saga in photos Photos
Mike Thomas: Is Casey circus more compelling than real news?
Casey Anthony arrested, back in jail Video
Complete coverage of missing Caylee Marie Anthony
Audio files in the Caylee Marie Anthony case Audio
Caylee Marie case: 'How's the letter coming?' Audio
Caylee Anthony case: "It's something new every day" Audio
"My gut feeling is (Caylee's) still OK." Audio
Full call: Casey and Lee Anthony Audio
"If you had told them the truth..." Audio
"I have no clue where Caylee is..." Audio

He criticized the way law enforcement officials have leaked information, such as air samples that show a decomposing body was in Anthony's car trunk along with traces of chloroform. He has not had a chance to examine these findings.

"You just can't believe every leak you hear," he said. "It's not evidence until it comes in court."

Baez said he has prepared his client and she will not give in to the "intimidating tactics."

"Unless they are going to take her out back and beat her behind my back, we are not going to get intimidated," he said.

---

What a dopey thing to say. This man is not fit to be a janitor.

Seriously, I met a janitor one time... he was 10 times the person

that Jose Baez is.

------------------
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2008, 11:46:48 AM »

I have been reading other Florida Child Neglect Resulting in Death cases.

One lady got 18 months probation as her sentence. She at least reported the death by accident to LE. After she bought heroin.

So far, this would appear to be all they have on her.

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2008, 11:47:54 AM »

Seriously,

Hey Carpe was NG on last night?

Hi Lisa...

Yep!!! Here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

------------------
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2008, 11:48:00 AM »

DCF Sends Fair Warning To Anthony Protesters

A confrontation Monday caught the eye of viewers and Department of Children and Families officials after a boy got his arm squashed in the door while Cindy Anthony, grandmother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, and a protester screamed at each other.

The incident actually prompted an investigation by DCF and it warned Monday protesters could find themselves under investigation.

DCF said it believes it's a parents' primary responsibility to keep their kids safe and with fistfights and foul language sometimes surfacing here DCF said it's really not a place for children.

There were harsh words between Cindy Anthony and a protester with her 9-year-old son at her side and even the child got in on the shouting match.

"Take your mom," Cindy Anthony said.

"Shut up," the 9-year-old said.

As the women continue the heated exchange, the boys arm got slammed in a car door. He rolled on the ground apparently in pain.

"My arm," the boy said.

People said they were shocked by what they saw and so reported the mom to DCF through the child abuse hotline.

"Concern has just grown and grown and grown and I think what we saw this weekend is the public said enough," Carrie Hoeppner of DCF said.

DCF launched an investigation and determined the child is OK.

"Now that we have the validation he doesn't have any injuries, we'll work with them," Hoeppner said.

The mother didn't want to go on camera, but the 9-year-old's father defended taking the child out to the Anthony's to protest.

"It was an accident, you know, my other son helped Tammy from going after her and he got caught in the door. He's fine. He over-reacted," the father said.

DCF said it was a troubling example of kids participating in the chaos and watching adults behave badly.

"People bring children up here fighting, screaming in front of them, letting babies hold signs about being a baby killer -- I feel that's wrong," neighbor Karen said.

"If something happens to that child they will be held responsible for their actions," Hoeppner said.

DCF said the bottom line is to decide if the kids benefit from being in the sometimes crazy protest environment, but it's up to the parents to answer.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2008, 11:48:01 AM »

"Unless they are going to take her out back and beat her behind my back, we are not going to get intimidated," he said.

Can this be done?     Oh wait, Baez is the only one that gets to beat.

jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2008, 11:48:37 AM »

I have to say something about Baez, don't get me wrong I hate looking at his smug face too, but......

He is a defence attorney that is his job thats what he does.  I know it's hard to imagine but moral has nothing to do with it.  Everyone is entitled to fair representation.  I mean everyone.  From you and I to the lowest of the low.  If he was not defending her then some other defense attorney would. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2008, 11:50:35 AM »

Good morning.  Rob, glad to see you back.  Did I miss something, the last thing you said was you might have to go to the bar to watch football, then you were gone.  Are you in Florida????? 

always1,
The bar lost power too. So, I missed the rest of the Steeler game and that's sacrilegious. I'm not in Florida. Thanks for welcoming me back. We don't have it all that bad, there are many others way worse off than us. It was a good excuse to clean out the freezer.

Big Steeler fan here Rob.  Smile  It was an eventfull game with all of the pushing and shoving.  (Really hoping I did not just say that to a Browns fan)  LOL

Sounds more like Hopespring Drive than a football game.

Dolce, are you sure you were not watching the news???

LMAO!!  Now that was funny!!
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2008, 11:52:22 AM »

Orlando Sentinel

Today's Updates:

10:29 a.m.

Casey Anthony has posted her bond and jail officials are in the process of releasing her. She will likely leave the jail around mid-afternoon.

That means she'll be walking out any minute now

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2008, 11:54:23 AM »

I have to say something about Baez, don't get me wrong I hate looking at his smug face too, but......

He is a defence attorney that is his job thats what he does.  I know it's hard to imagine but moral has nothing to do with it.  Everyone is entitled to fair representation.  I mean everyone.  From you and I to the lowest of the low.  If he was not defending her then some other defense attorney would. 

I agree it is his job to defend her.... but he is doing her in. (which I am thrilled about!)

Other defense attorneys have been laughing at this guy.

He needs some more schooling. imo

------------------
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2008, 11:54:56 AM »

Today's Updates:

Casey about to bond out
11:15 a.m. Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez spoke with the media outside the jail after his client's first appearance. He blasted the sheriff's office for stringing out all the check fraud charges over several weeks. He said investigators arrest her on economic crimes when news about the case quiets down.

"We all know they knew of these charges," he said. "And I think we are seeing the games that are being played. The news for you guys is I'm not intimidated - not in any way, shape or form."

Video

Related links
The Caylee Anthony saga in photos Photos
Mike Thomas: Is Casey circus more compelling than real news?
Casey Anthony arrested, back in jail Video
Complete coverage of missing Caylee Marie Anthony
Audio files in the Caylee Marie Anthony case Audio
Caylee Marie case: 'How's the letter coming?' Audio
Caylee Anthony case: "It's something new every day" Audio
"My gut feeling is (Caylee's) still OK." Audio
Full call: Casey and Lee Anthony Audio
"If you had told them the truth..." Audio
"I have no clue where Caylee is..." Audio

He criticized the way law enforcement officials have leaked information, such as air samples that show a decomposing body was in Anthony's car trunk along with traces of chloroform. He has not had a chance to examine these findings.

"You just can't believe every leak you hear," he said. "It's not evidence until it comes in court."

Baez said he has prepared his client and she will not give in to the "intimidating tactics."

---

What a dopey thing to say. This man is not fit to be a janitor.

Seriously, I met a janitor one time... he was 10 times the person

that Jose Baez is.
[/quote

So, Jose says if the cops beat up Casey then he WILL be intimidated?  What a moron. (and a wuss!!)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.