April 24, 2024, 04:26:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 349923 times)
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #500 on: September 16, 2008, 05:58:58 PM »

Oh man, it's the wiching hour and the warlock is going to be home soon.  I better get busy.......later monkeys.

Bye always - have a great night.

I think I'm gonna go too and see about some kitchen cleaning!

Take care and when you see Dolce - tell her to rub her belly for me k?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: September 16, 2008, 05:59:12 PM »

Looks like the bond was another promissory note signed by George

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0916/17488133.pdf

Well Casey did tell everyone she'd be getting the house,lol.
Yea................one way or the other  heehee...............

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #502 on: September 16, 2008, 05:59:26 PM »

here's probably how it all went down after Casey was released the first time.

George : we're gonna lie and lie and lie and lie some more. Everyone got it?

Cindy : got it.

Lee : got it.

Casey : easy peasey.

Rob sssssssaid     "easy peasey"  LOL

Seriously,

About the lies.... I think Cindy was the last to be filled in.

Not only because of the 911 calls - that one is a no brainer.

...but if you read the first police reports.... Lee and George are telling

a slightly different story than Cindy.
They interviewed Cindy first...

and then  10 min. or so later, George and Lee, seperately - but at the same time.

George and Lee's stories seem to mesh.

Jihad Cindy seems to still be out in the ozone somewhere.

probably from whiffin' all that chloroform ether. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: September 16, 2008, 05:59:45 PM »

Was it just me or did SM go down for a few? 

pb

Went down for me.

Yes, the site was down for almost 45 minutes...I have no idea why.

hahahahaha...my first thoguht was Oh Hell I got the RED BUTTON  j/k....I have been so good I can't beleive it!   I spent most of yesterday trying to get 2 generators sent to Houston....gotta tell you...TRUCKERS are amazing....I found the generators in MICHIGAN....a friend, who's husband is an over the road truck driver, arranged via truckers to get the generators to Houston...no charge ...they will get there tomorrow...GOD BLESS THOSE DRIVERS!!

Oh Sunny. You have me in tears. How extremely generous of you. God Bless the Truck Drivers. Are these going to Heights House or somewhere else?

when we moved from Houston we left our generator with our best friends, thank goodness. However there are 2 families in a near by neighborhood with disabled children....both in wheelchairs...no running water, no electricity, no phone service and no cell phone...my friend called me and asked me to help....so I got on the phone trying to find generators...finally got them...but shipping was outrageous...so I called a friend here...she called her husband and within 3 hours...the generators were picked up and will be transferred from one driver to another...until delivered tomorrow in Houston...as I said those truckers are AMAZING!!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: September 16, 2008, 06:01:31 PM »

Dang I'd hate to be the Anthony's when all these promisary notes come due.....They'll wish Casey was still there to go steel THEM some money to help them pay....

Ok  Ok  the original thought process was .... if Casey gets out on bail, she will talk and help find Caylee .... that OBVIOUSLY hasn't worked .... SO .... what if the parents did what I would hope every other parents would do that cared about their grandchild and LEFT Caseys butt behind bars ..... Quit bailing her out!  Let her spend more than a few days in solitary confinement .... better yet .... get a quick conviction and send her into general population!  Maybe those girls in there can get her to tell where Caylee is!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: September 16, 2008, 06:01:44 PM »

Was it just me or did SM go down for a few? 

pb

Went down for me.

Yes, the site was down for almost 45 minutes...I have no idea why.

hahahahaha...my first thoguht was Oh Hell I got the RED BUTTON  j/k....I have been so good I can't beleive it!   I spent most of yesterday trying to get 2 generators sent to Houston....gotta tell you...TRUCKERS are amazing....I found the generators in MICHIGAN....a friend, who's husband is an over the road truck driver, arranged via truckers to get the generators to Houston...no charge ...they will get there tomorrow...GOD BLESS THOSE DRIVERS!!

Oh Sunny. You have me in tears. How extremely generous of you. God Bless the Truck Drivers. Are these going to Heights House or somewhere else?

Sunny - you are heaven sent!!! A true angel!!!!

AAWWWWWWW thanks and I saw the SM was busy helping TES yesterday....Way to go SM....I didn't know about the problems or I would have tried to HELP TES ....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #506 on: September 16, 2008, 06:02:06 PM »

that was very nice of you Sunny, you're to be commended!

+++

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: September 16, 2008, 06:03:29 PM »

If I ever learn how to copy pictures, I will be dangerous!!!  Bless you Sunny for sending generators to those people!!!!

always me too re: the pictures......LOL.....these families really needed the generators and I was so glad I could help....ya know I may be in MO but I am still a TX girl at heart....

Rest in Peace Caylee

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #508 on: September 16, 2008, 06:03:44 PM »

Casey Anthony Case Creating Local Court Backlog

POSTED: 5:28 pm EDT September 16, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/17489435/detail.html

One spoiled brat liar can screech to a halt an entire city, can u believe this?

I see the train a coming, it's rollin round the bend..........I bet they charge her pretty soon, put an end to the madness or at least stifle some of it, once she's charged, that should cut down on some of the protestors and calls to the home.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: September 16, 2008, 06:05:51 PM »

HUH????  what's up with the promissory notes? Can someone please explain this to me.....what are they putting up for collateral??  And when are they due?  there are a whole lotta question in my mind regarding how they are geting money to pay JD and Dracula and putting up what for promissary notes.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #510 on: September 16, 2008, 06:06:50 PM »

Justice for Caylee Anthony ღ
Date: Sep 15, 2008 7:20 PM

Here is a link to the house on Lake Jessup Road in Oviedo. Click on the house pics..it is the SAME HOUSE. Judging by Caylee's appearance (hair, etc.) in comparison to the video of her on Father's Day, I think the pic is fairly recent. I strongly believed the wooded area behind that house needs to be searched. This is proof that Casey has been there and is familiar with that location (which has been vacant since APRIL).Look at the slide show of the house and yard where Casey and Caylee are at.

http://www. erikarealty. com/defaultlistings. x?listid=639339 

Wow I must be real behind...that is the same yard that Casey and Caylee were in those previous pics?  Amazing.

I cant get into it.....whose house is it supposed to be?
Im not sure....someone sent it ot my Page today....they say the pictures of Casey and Caylee were taken here on fathers day so idk..........

This is the pic from the house property.

Notice how Casey keeps her head down and Caylee behind her??? that say's millions

I don't like Casey either, and I have no doubt that she is responsible for Caylee's death and disappearance, but I don't agree that that picture says anything at all.  I think we read too much into things sometimes.  JMHO.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: September 16, 2008, 06:07:16 PM »

Sunny - you sure did send a bit of "sunshine" to the great state of Texas!  Thanks for being you!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: September 16, 2008, 06:10:26 PM »

The bones they found at the construction site were animal.

http://www.local6.com/news/17180896/detail.html video named bones found near home.

Sorry if this is a repost

Hi everyone!!

Thanks, I couldn't get the first video link to work.  This one was better!!

YW - I did watch the next video titled Zenaida and they said the LE hasn't confirmed them being animal bones yet - so now I don't know what to believe. Prolly animal though.

On the video, "Bones Found Near Home," the reporter states detectives determined them to be animal bones, but called CSI anyway.  CSI will take the bones in to confirm animal or not.  Apparently this field is an old hunting ground and lots of animal bones are there.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #513 on: September 16, 2008, 06:10:31 PM »

+++

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #514 on: September 16, 2008, 06:10:55 PM »

probably from whiffin' all that chloroform ether. 

Holy crap!!!  I just remembered that I dreamed about chloroform last night.  This case is getting to me more than I thought.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: September 16, 2008, 06:11:11 PM »

this really pizzed me off..AND..she get special treatment in jail....WHY?  I heard for HER protection...well maybe she needs to STOP being so frigging protected....put here ass in the GP and just perhaps someone might get her to tell the truth..and I wanna know if it is male or female's who are PROTECTING HER SKANKY ASS..JB better go get tested for sure cause this skank has been around....wonder how many MORE LE have boinked her?  They all need to get tested................DAMN SKANK!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: September 16, 2008, 06:12:20 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Casey Anthony case is now clogging the local court system and when Eyewitness News asked how much the case is costing taxpayers, the sheriff's office told said it has no idea. They couldn't say how many deputies they have devoted to the case or how much money it's costing in overtime.

Regardless, it is causing major delays in Orange County's legal system. Attorneys in Central Florida say some of their cases that are supposed to be tried at the courthouse will be delayed for at least a couple of months.

The sheriff's office is devoting a lot of resources to the Casey Anthony case and now it's affecting other cases that need to move forward. For the past 62 days, Orange County investigators have spent countless hours collecting evidence, searching for Caylee Anthony and following up on leads relating to the missing toddler.

The sheriffs office says detectives are even being pulled from other units to help follow up on calls to Crimeline. In fact, deputies have responded 42 times to the Anthony home since July 15.

Matthew Milligan says his case is on hold because detectives couldn't show up to a deposition because of the Anthony case.

"Right now, Casey Anthony is tying up most of the sheriff's office and there are a number of cases kind of being pushed to the side," plaintiff Matthew Milligan said.

Attorney Thomas Luka said it's not unusual for a high-profile case to take precedence. He has a second case that is also being delayed, because crime scene technicians have been unable to provide the DNA evidenced he requested.

"Orange County technicians responsible for that are obviously being allocated to the Casey Anthony matter at this point and don't have time to deal with the courtroom or discovery," Luka said.

The sheriff's office would not comment on the backlog of cases and would not say how many cases were affected by the Casey Anthony investigation.

The State Attorney's Office said deputies and crime scene technicians will ask for a continuance in any case that's delayed, but won't comment specifically on how many delays are being caused by the Anthony case.

The sheriff's office is also working with other agencies on the case, such as the FBI and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #517 on: September 16, 2008, 06:12:37 PM »

HUH????  what's up with the promissory notes? Can someone please explain this to me.....what are they putting up for collateral??  And when are they due?  there are a whole lotta question in my mind regarding how they are geting money to pay JD and Dracula and putting up what for promissary notes.....

The movie/book deal money??

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #518 on: September 16, 2008, 06:13:30 PM »

Hey gang... Case-face is here!!! Herpes for everybody... it is on the house!!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: September 16, 2008, 06:13:45 PM »

Oh man, it's the wiching hour and the warlock is going to be home soon.  I better get busy.......later monkeys.

hahaha...see ya later always

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.