April 26, 2024, 03:16:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 350014 times)
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #560 on: September 16, 2008, 06:46:59 PM »

HUH????  what's up with the promissory notes? Can someone please explain this to me.....what are they putting up for collateral??  And when are they due?  there are a whole lotta question in my mind regarding how they are geting money to pay JD and Dracula and putting up what for promissary notes.....

Well my guess is soon.  Since they closed the Trust Fund on Friday!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #561 on: September 16, 2008, 06:48:01 PM »

Looks like the bond was another promissory note signed by George

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0916/17488133.pdf

HUH????  what's up with the promissory notes? Can someone please explain this to me.....what are they putting up for collateral??  And when are they due?  there are a whole lotta question in my mind regarding how they are geting money to pay JD and Dracula and putting up what for promissary notes.....

The movie/book deal money??

yep...they can collect for sure.....that's one movie I won't see and a book I won't read

I am with you on that, Sunny! Ya might as well just cut out the middle man

and hand your money directly to a child murderer. NO THANKS.

yep.....and IF by some chance Casey gets away with this....and let's face it...there is that possibility.....and SHE collects from anything like that....oh lordy...if they think the protesters are bad now....they ain't seen nothing yet!!!
If Casey gets away with this she will need to have bodyguards 24/7 some of those protesters are violent and look crazy and I'm sure there are some crazier that we haven't even seen yet..She will never be able to enjoy it . she will have to be watching her back all the time..No take out food no restaurants.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #562 on: September 16, 2008, 06:48:25 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: September 16, 2008, 06:49:28 PM »

Would someone please tell me what Padilla said in the video about LE coming to CA? The computer I'm on has a hard time loading videos.

TY

I Stand With The Girl
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: September 16, 2008, 06:50:42 PM »

OMG! My ribs hurt thanks!!!
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: September 16, 2008, 06:52:27 PM »

Notice how Casey keeps her head down and Caylee behind her??? that say's millions

Okay. Sorry all, but I just have to get this off my chest. This picture made me cry. I don't know why. I have held my tears all along, but today, I guess it just got to me. My son is only about 3 days younger than Caylee (I can't remember her exact b-day, but my son's is 8-11-05) And I just cannot imagine him going missing. And someone certainly wouldn't take him from me without a serious fight, even if that meant I got killed! I look at my son differently now, since this case. I just cherish him even more, though before I couldn't imagine one could love any deeper. Thanks for listening.
[/quote]Bigggg Huggggg

From Day One..
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: September 16, 2008, 06:52:35 PM »

Would someone please tell me what Padilla said in the video about LE coming to CA? The computer I'm on has a hard time loading videos.

TY
He said Casey told him a different story - that she gave Caylee to Zanny in Blanchard Park and Zanny and another girl drove off with her.  They are going there to get his statement.  BTW,, porkchops are thawing, beer is on ice, dishes are washed, clothes are in dryer!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: September 16, 2008, 06:52:37 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17489435/detail.html

Casey Anthony Case Creating Local Court Backlog

POSTED: 5:28 pm EDT September 16, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Casey Anthony case is now clogging the local court system and when Eyewitness News asked how much the case is costing taxpayers, the sheriff's office told said it has no idea. They couldn't say how many deputies they have devoted to the case or how much money it's costing in overtime.

Regardless, it is causing major delays in Orange County's legal system. Attorneys in Central Florida say some of their cases that are supposed to be tried at the courthouse will be delayed for at least a couple of months.

The sheriff's office is devoting a lot of resources to the Casey Anthony case and now it's affecting other cases that need to move forward. For the past 62 days, Orange County investigators have spent countless hours collecting evidence, searching for Caylee Anthony and following up on leads relating to the missing toddler.

The sheriffs office says detectives are even being pulled from other units to help follow up on calls to Crimeline. In fact, deputies have responded 42 times to the Anthony home since July 15.

Matthew Milligan says his case is on hold because detectives couldn't show up to a deposition because of the Anthony case.

"Right now, Casey Anthony is tying up most of the sheriff's office and there are a number of cases kind of being pushed to the side," plaintiff Matthew Milligan said.

Attorney Thomas Luka said it's not unusual for a high-profile case to take precedence. He has a second case that is also being delayed, because crime scene technicians have been unable to provide the DNA evidenced he requested.

"Orange County technicians responsible for that are obviously being allocated to the Casey Anthony matter at this point and don't have time to deal with the courtroom or discovery," Luka said.

The sheriff's office would not comment on the backlog of cases and would not say how many cases were affected by the Casey Anthony investigation.

The State Attorney's Office said deputies and crime scene technicians will ask for a continuance in any case that's delayed, but won't comment specifically on how many delays are being caused by the Anthony case.

The sheriff's office is also working with other agencies on the case, such as the FBI and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement

Small LE and district attorney offices are at such a disadvantage when they are faced with putting together and prosecuting a high profile case ... especially when the suspect's "dream team" is interpreting every move ... every word ... from a legal perspective.

Often the appearance of preferrential treatment is LE and the district attorneys way of avoiding lawsuits filed by the legal eagles who have the ability to manipulate the law to their client's benefit.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: September 16, 2008, 06:53:33 PM »

Maybe it's just me but .....Has anyone else ever thought they look alike in a bizarre way?

Hmmm, there is something similar in both pics.  Ohhhh, I've got it.

THEY BOTH LOOK GUILTY!

OMG I soooo needed the good laugh. That is sooooo scary!!

From Day One..
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: September 16, 2008, 06:54:01 PM »

LOL  I wonder what goes thru her head when she scrolls thru these forums and sees pics of herself .... I can't even begin to think what I would think if that was me!   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: September 16, 2008, 06:54:54 PM »

TY
He said Casey told him a different story - that she gave Caylee to Zanny in Blanchard Park and Zanny and another girl drove off with her.  They are going there to get his statement.  BTW,, porkchops are thawing, beer is on ice, dishes are washed, clothes are in dryer!!!

Thanks, Always1

I Stand With The Girl
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: September 16, 2008, 06:55:27 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17489435/detail.html

Casey Anthony Case Creating Local Court Backlog

POSTED: 5:28 pm EDT September 16, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Casey Anthony case is now clogging the local court system and when Eyewitness News asked how much the case is costing taxpayers, the sheriff's office told said it has no idea. They couldn't say how many deputies they have devoted to the case or how much money it's costing in overtime.

Regardless, it is causing major delays in Orange County's legal system. Attorneys in Central Florida say some of their cases that are supposed to be tried at the courthouse will be delayed for at least a couple of months.

The sheriff's office is devoting a lot of resources to the Casey Anthony case and now it's affecting other cases that need to move forward. For the past 62 days, Orange County investigators have spent countless hours collecting evidence, searching for Caylee Anthony and following up on leads relating to the missing toddler.

The sheriffs office says detectives are even being pulled from other units to help follow up on calls to Crimeline. In fact, deputies have responded 42 times to the Anthony home since July 15.

Matthew Milligan says his case is on hold because detectives couldn't show up to a deposition because of the Anthony case.

"Right now, Casey Anthony is tying up most of the sheriff's office and there are a number of cases kind of being pushed to the side," plaintiff Matthew Milligan said.

Attorney Thomas Luka said it's not unusual for a high-profile case to take precedence. He has a second case that is also being delayed, because crime scene technicians have been unable to provide the DNA evidenced he requested.

"Orange County technicians responsible for that are obviously being allocated to the Casey Anthony matter at this point and don't have time to deal with the courtroom or discovery," Luka said.

The sheriff's office would not comment on the backlog of cases and would not say how many cases were affected by the Casey Anthony investigation.

The State Attorney's Office said deputies and crime scene technicians will ask for a continuance in any case that's delayed, but won't comment specifically on how many delays are being caused by the Anthony case.

The sheriff's office is also working with other agencies on the case, such as the FBI and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement

Small LE and district attorney offices are at such a disadvantage when they are faced with putting together and prosecuting a high profile case ... especially when the suspect's "dream team" is interpreting every move ... every word ... from a legal perspective.

Often the appearance of preferrential treatment is LE and the district attorneys way of avoiding lawsuits filed by the legal eagles who have the ability to manipulate the law to their client's benefit.

IMO

Janet
That would be that huge gray area...They always seem to find that one
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: September 16, 2008, 06:55:56 PM »

TY

He was mostly talking about the story she told him about Zenaida, the park and the script.  Can you watch from photobucket easier?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: September 16, 2008, 06:56:55 PM »

I wonder if they are going to interview the marine as well while they are there?

I can't imagine them not.....however doncha think they have already spoken to him by phone??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: September 16, 2008, 06:57:30 PM »

TY

He was mostly talking about the story she told him about Zenaida, the park and the script.  Can you watch from photobucket easier?

Yes, thanks Klaas

I Stand With The Girl
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: September 16, 2008, 06:59:40 PM »

yep.....and IF by some chance Casey gets away with this....and let's face it...there is that possibility.....and SHE collects from anything like that....oh lordy...if they think the protesters are bad now....they ain't seen nothing yet!!!
If Casey gets away with this she will need to have bodyguards 24/7 some of those protesters are violent and look crazy and I'm sure there are some crazier that we haven't even seen yet..She will never be able to enjoy it . she will have to be watching her back all the time..No take out food no restaurants.

She will have to join Urine in Thailand!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: September 16, 2008, 07:01:12 PM »

She looks like someone who has really lost all composure!!  Has anything been said recently about the charges filed against George?? 

Rest in Peace Caylee

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: September 16, 2008, 07:04:21 PM »

Notice how Casey keeps her head down and Caylee behind her??? that say's millions

Okay. Sorry all, but I just have to get this off my chest. This picture made me cry. I don't know why. I have held my tears all along, but today, I guess it just got to me. My son is only about 3 days younger than Caylee (I can't remember her exact b-day, but my son's is 8-11-05) And I just cannot imagine him going missing. And someone certainly wouldn't take him from me without a serious fight, even if that meant I got killed! I look at my son differently now, since this case. I just cherish him even more, though before I couldn't imagine one could love any deeper. Thanks for listening.

this has gotten to so many of us...but I believe if I had a child near Caylee's age it would be so much WORSE for me....I can't imagine how deeply this affects those of you with youngsters and grand youngsters....<<<HUGS>>>
[/quote]

It seems like she kinda drags her along...treats her like an afterthought.....

At times, I find myself a step or two ahead of my daughter..then i catch myself and make sure we walk side by side..because she IS NOT second best or a tag-along..she is my DAUGHTER....

My daughter is 5...when i look at her at night while she is sleeping, especially since this case started, i look at how small she is...how fragile she is..how tiny her small bones are and how little her hands and feet and all are..and Caylee was 2 years younger..even smaller....I cant magine hurting anyone..but someone so tiny and small....its unheard of...unfathomable...

"God dont like ugly"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: September 16, 2008, 07:05:44 PM »

From Topix

LILLYPAD
Sep 16, 2008 | 3:24 PM

Hi.......Just talked to LP, he said OCSO was coming out thereto verify the story Casey told RObert Dick, and he is still saying he knows Lee is Caylee's dad

Tamikosmom

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23
« Reply #939 on: September 15, 2008, 09:28:26 PM »

Could the detectives trip have something to do with what Rob Dick claimed Casey shared with him during the period of her first release.  Casey changed her story in regards to the last time she saw Caylee.

Janet

++++++++

Casey says She Left Her Daughter In Park
Last Edited: Saturday, 06 Sep 2008, 7:59 AM EDT
Created: Friday, 05 Sep 2008, 9:53 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The public story that has been most often attributed to Casey Anthony concerning the disappearance of her daughter Caylee may not be the same one she is telling privately.

According to the man who drove Casey Anthony around during the time she was first released on bond said Friday that Casey told him she left three year old Caylee with her babysitter at Blanchard Park in East Orange County.

Rob Dick is a bounty hunter who took Casey Anthony to and from her parent’s home in East Orange County to the jail for appointments and her attorney’s office in Kissimmee. 

Dick said that Casey was very talkative during the rides and spoke of her missing daughter in the present tense. And even though he wasn’t allowed to ask her any questions about the case, she gave him several names she said were involved in the disappearance of her daughter.

“She would try to, you know, give me leads and things to look into,” he said. “A lot of confirming of her story that she gave police.”

Dick also said that Casey never really showed any emotion.

“There was no crying,” he said. “There was no frustration other than the fact it seemed like it wasn't getting anywhere. She was telling a story and nobody was believing her.”

Caylee Anthony has been missing since the middle of June. Casey didn’t report her disappearance until July.

According to investigators the story she told them, and the one most often quoted in the media, was that she left Casey with a babysitter named Zanida Fernandez -Gonzalez at an apartment in Orange County. But when investigators went to the apartment, no one by the name lived there. Shortly after Casey was arrested and charged with child neglect making false statements and obstructing the investigation into her daughter's disappearance.

Investigators eventually did find a woman matching the name who had visited the apartment Casey named, but she said she didn’t know Casey Anthony or the child.

According to Dick, the story Casey told him was that she had left Caylee with Zanida Fernandez –Gonzalez and Gonzalez’s sister Samantha at Blanchard Park in East Orange County, and according to Dick, Casey Anthony was given a ‘script’ to use for 30 days that would be used to explain Caylee’s disappearance to Casey’s parents and the authorities.  

Early in the investigation, Sheriff’s department investigators repeatedly said that Casey was a habitual liar and had told them numerous mistruths and the original story concerning the apartment.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7372388&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3384.msg454172#msg454172

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: September 16, 2008, 07:06:31 PM »

O/T

www.hspca.org

Our team of first responders entered the abandoned shelter. Torrents of rain streamed from gaping holes in the ceiling which was ripped away by Hurricane Ike's fury. The animals were literally pleading for their lives. RESCUE ME...RESCUE ME a little puppy whimpered in fear. barked a boxer begging from his kennel. Thanks to the Houston SPCA, these animals were evacuated and taken to our shelter where they received food, water and medical care.

The Houston SPCA helped evacuate hundreds of animals from coastal animal shelters in the days preceding Hurricane Ike's landfall. Our adoption animals and these storm victims were placed into loving new homes thanks to the assistance of our adoption partners around the state of Texas.

As you read this, our teams are in a desperate race against time on the Island. The local shelter was destroyed and in a matter of hours we set up a fully functional veterinary triage/stabilization unit and animal shelter. By Tuesday morning our teams were conducting search and rescue missions and saving animal lives.

This entire rescue, recovery and relief mission and all the life-saving work of the Houston SPCA is funded entirely by donations. Won't you please help us continue to be a voice of the voiceless and a beacon of hope for those in need?

We need your support now more than ever. Donate today.

PLEASE GO TO THE WEBSITE AND GIVE ONE DOLLAR.....

For daily “Updates from Animal Rescue Central” click here

If you’d like to help the Houston SPCA continue its life-saving work, please click here.

Houston SPCA  |  900 Portway Dr.  |  Houston, TX 77024-8022  |  Unsubscribe

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.