April 18, 2024, 08:32:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 349536 times)
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: September 16, 2008, 07:07:08 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17483047/detail.html

CASEY'S FORMER FRIENDS TAKE LIE DETECTOR TESTS

Detectives still can't shake the truth from Caylee's mom Casey, but her ex-fiancé, ex-lover and ex-best friend have talked and investigators want to make sure it's legitimate.

Sources told Eyewitness News exclusively that Casey's ex-fiancé Jesse Grund, ex-lover Ricardo Morales and ex-best friend Amy Huizenga all went through lie detector tests. Sources said they were conducted not because they were accused of anything, but to make sure detectives could confirm all the details of their stories.

Huizenga is the same friend from whom Casey's accused of stealing checks from.

AND even funnier

Todd Black, a spokesperson for Baez refused to answer questions and told Eyewitness News he plans to sue the TV station because questions were raised about his company's legitimacy.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: September 16, 2008, 07:09:08 PM »

Thanks mrskub.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #582 on: September 16, 2008, 07:10:22 PM »

Detectives still can't shake the truth from Caylee's mom Casey, but her ex-fiancé, ex-lover and ex-best friend have talked and investigators want to make sure it's legitimate.

Sources told Eyewitness News exclusively that Casey's ex-fiancé Jesse Grund, ex-lover Ricardo Morales and ex-best friend Amy Huizenga all went through lie detector tests. Sources said they were conducted not because they were accused of anything, but to make sure detectives could confirm all the details of their stories.

AND even funnier

Todd Black, a spokesperson for Baez refused to answer questions and told Eyewitness News he plans to sue the TV station because questions were raised about his company's legitimacy.

All of these threats to sue mean nothing more to me than someone saying, "Oh yeah?  Well up your hole with a jelly role" or "nana nana boo boo."

BFD!!!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #583 on: September 16, 2008, 07:10:24 PM »

AND even funnier

Well aint that something?

From Day One..
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: September 16, 2008, 07:12:29 PM »

Cindy Anthony Screaming:  I AM NOW ATTEMPTING TO NAIL MY OWN COFFIN SHUT !!!!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #585 on: September 16, 2008, 07:13:17 PM »

Yep, there's another one who didn't get her round mouth eating square meals!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #586 on: September 16, 2008, 07:13:53 PM »

Would someone please tell me what Padilla said in the video about LE coming to CA? The computer I'm on has a hard time loading videos.

TY

He was mostly talking about the story she told him about Zenaida, the park and the script.  Can you watch from photobucket easier?

I'm not sure that I buy that the Sheriff has to fly across the country to hear this story... doesn't it seem like this could be done by via teleconference and notary or something like that?  It seems to me like there is something more to this....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: September 16, 2008, 07:13:55 PM »

AND even funnier

Casey's "friends" are willing to take lie detector tests but according to Leonard Padilla ... Cindy, George and Lee refused.

Janet

NANCY GRACE
10 More Charges Filed Against Missing Florida Toddler`s Mom
Aired September 11, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, Casey was spending a lot of time in her room. When Jose Baez, her attorney, would come over, he`d make sure that she wasn`t around the other people in the house. She was solitary in her room. And one day, when the FBI and some local officials came over to ask the Anthony family to take a lie detector test, Lee became agitated. We were sitting out in the RV. And at first, they agreed to, and then he came back out and said, No, we`re not going take lie detector tests at all.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/11/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: September 16, 2008, 07:14:39 PM »

If I had a hammer, Id hammer in the morning, Id hammer in the evening, all night long...............................................

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: September 16, 2008, 07:16:20 PM »

AND even funnier

Hm.  Wonder why Tony didn't take one too?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #590 on: September 16, 2008, 07:16:30 PM »

Would someone please tell me what Padilla said in the video about LE coming to CA? The computer I'm on has a hard time loading videos.

TY

He was mostly talking about the story she told him about Zenaida, the park and the script.  Can you watch from photobucket easier?

I'm not sure that I buy that the Sheriff has to fly across the country to hear this story... doesn't it seem like this could be done by via teleconference and notary or something like that?  It seems to me like there is something more to this....

Yup!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: September 16, 2008, 07:18:59 PM »

TY

Yup!

Seems weird to me tooo
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: September 16, 2008, 07:20:13 PM »

If I had a hammer, Id hammer in the morning, Id hammer in the evening, all night long...............................................
I'd hammer out love between my BROTHERS and SISTERS hahahahahahahahahahahahha

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: September 16, 2008, 07:20:40 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17489435/detail.html

Casey Anthony Case Creating Local Court Backlog

POSTED: 5:28 pm EDT September 16, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Casey Anthony case is now clogging the local court system and when Eyewitness News asked how much the case is costing taxpayers, the sheriff's office told said it has no idea. They couldn't say how many deputies they have devoted to the case or how much money it's costing in overtime.

Regardless, it is causing major delays in Orange County's legal system. Attorneys in Central Florida say some of their cases that are supposed to be tried at the courthouse will be delayed for at least a couple of months.

The sheriff's office is devoting a lot of resources to the Casey Anthony case and now it's affecting other cases that need to move forward. For the past 62 days, Orange County investigators have spent countless hours collecting evidence, searching for Caylee Anthony and following up on leads relating to the missing toddler.

The sheriffs office says detectives are even being pulled from other units to help follow up on calls to Crimeline. In fact, deputies have responded 42 times to the Anthony home since July 15.

Matthew Milligan says his case is on hold because detectives couldn't show up to a deposition because of the Anthony case.

"Right now, Casey Anthony is tying up most of the sheriff's office and there are a number of cases kind of being pushed to the side," plaintiff Matthew Milligan said.

Attorney Thomas Luka said it's not unusual for a high-profile case to take precedence. He has a second case that is also being delayed, because crime scene technicians have been unable to provide the DNA evidenced he requested.

"Orange County technicians responsible for that are obviously being allocated to the Casey Anthony matter at this point and don't have time to deal with the courtroom or discovery," Luka said.

The sheriff's office would not comment on the backlog of cases and would not say how many cases were affected by the Casey Anthony investigation.

The State Attorney's Office said deputies and crime scene technicians will ask for a continuance in any case that's delayed, but won't comment specifically on how many delays are being caused by the Anthony case.

The sheriff's office is also working with other agencies on the case, such as the FBI and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement

Small LE and district attorney offices are at such a disadvantage when they are faced with putting together and prosecuting a high profile case ... especially when the suspect's "dream team" is interpreting every move ... every word ... from a legal perspective.

Often the appearance of preferrential treatment is LE and the district attorneys way of avoiding lawsuits filed by the legal eagles who have the ability to manipulate the law to their client's benefit.

IMO

Janet
That is true Janet. I think the special treatment she has gotten keeps her further from the truth. I think she should not be held in solitary and put her in general population. I would imagine most of those people haven't done what she has. Once she is in an uncomfortable place she might change her act. Where has she been...let's see.....personal cell, home, lawyers office most of the day, court appearnce(short ones)....gee....let her be uncomfortable. I am sure Caylee is "if" she were alive yearning for her grandparents and  toys.

Also that plaintiff who was complaining..I wonder if he has a 3 yr old child that they are trying to find whether dead or alive?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: September 16, 2008, 07:20:47 PM »

TY

Hi BT!

September 16, 2008

Video:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7441693&version=1&locale=EN-US

Casey says She Left Her Daughter In Park
Last Edited: Saturday, 06 Sep 2008, 7:59 AM EDT
Created: Friday, 05 Sep 2008, 9:53 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The public story that has been most often attributed to Casey Anthony concerning the disappearance of her daughter Caylee may not be the same one she is telling privately.

According to the man who drove Casey Anthony around during the time she was first released on bond said Friday that Casey told him she left three year old Caylee with her babysitter at Blanchard Park in East Orange County.

Rob Dick is a bounty hunter who took Casey Anthony to and from her parent’s home in East Orange County to the jail for appointments and her attorney’s office in Kissimmee.

Dick said that Casey was very talkative during the rides and spoke of her missing daughter in the present tense. And even though he wasn’t allowed to ask her any questions about the case, she gave him several names she said were involved in the disappearance of her daughter.

“She would try to, you know, give me leads and things to look into,” he said. “A lot of confirming of her story that she gave police.”

Dick also said that Casey never really showed any emotion.

“There was no crying,” he said. “There was no frustration other than the fact it seemed like it wasn't getting anywhere. She was telling a story and nobody was believing her.”

Caylee Anthony has been missing since the middle of June. Casey didn’t report her disappearance until July.

According to investigators the story she told them, and the one most often quoted in the media, was that she left Casey with a babysitter named Zanida Fernandez -Gonzalez at an apartment in Orange County. But when investigators went to the apartment, no one by the name lived there. Shortly after Casey was arrested and charged with child neglect making false statements and obstructing the investigation into her daughter's disappearance.

Investigators eventually did find a woman matching the name who had visited the apartment Casey named, but she said she didn’t know Casey Anthony or the child.

According to Dick, the story Casey told him was that she had left Caylee with Zanida Fernandez –Gonzalez and Gonzalez’s sister Samantha at Blanchard Park in East Orange County, and according to Dick, Casey Anthony was given a ‘script’ to use for 30 days that would be used to explain Caylee’s disappearance to Casey’s parents and the authorities.

Early in the investigation, Sheriff’s department investigators repeatedly said that Casey was a habitual liar and had told them numerous mistruths and the original story concerning the apartment.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7372388&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

_____

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: September 16, 2008, 07:28:45 PM »

Thanks for the info Janet.

It sounds like Casey has been having problems keeping her lies straight. 

I Stand With The Girl
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: September 16, 2008, 07:29:10 PM »

AND even funnier

Hm.  Wonder why Tony didn't take one too?

I wonder also!

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: September 16, 2008, 07:31:55 PM »

OJ and Casey are narcissists. OJ looks like his head is a melon ready to pop.
But this makes me think Casey is never going to talk and her lawyer is going for fame and fortune... and a current daily bj.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: September 16, 2008, 07:31:55 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17489435/detail.html

Casey Anthony Case Creating Local Court Backlog

POSTED: 5:28 pm EDT September 16, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Casey Anthony case is now clogging the local court system and when Eyewitness News asked how much the case is costing taxpayers, the sheriff's office told said it has no idea. They couldn't say how many deputies they have devoted to the case or how much money it's costing in overtime.

Regardless, it is causing major delays in Orange County's legal system. Attorneys in Central Florida say some of their cases that are supposed to be tried at the courthouse will be delayed for at least a couple of months.

The sheriff's office is devoting a lot of resources to the Casey Anthony case and now it's affecting other cases that need to move forward. For the past 62 days, Orange County investigators have spent countless hours collecting evidence, searching for Caylee Anthony and following up on leads relating to the missing toddler.

The sheriffs office says detectives are even being pulled from other units to help follow up on calls to Crimeline. In fact, deputies have responded 42 times to the Anthony home since July 15.

Matthew Milligan says his case is on hold because detectives couldn't show up to a deposition because of the Anthony case.

"Right now, Casey Anthony is tying up most of the sheriff's office and there are a number of cases kind of being pushed to the side," plaintiff Matthew Milligan said.

Attorney Thomas Luka said it's not unusual for a high-profile case to take precedence. He has a second case that is also being delayed, because crime scene technicians have been unable to provide the DNA evidenced he requested.

"Orange County technicians responsible for that are obviously being allocated to the Casey Anthony matter at this point and don't have time to deal with the courtroom or discovery," Luka said.

The sheriff's office would not comment on the backlog of cases and would not say how many cases were affected by the Casey Anthony investigation.

The State Attorney's Office said deputies and crime scene technicians will ask for a continuance in any case that's delayed, but won't comment specifically on how many delays are being caused by the Anthony case.

The sheriff's office is also working with other agencies on the case, such as the FBI and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement

Small LE and district attorney offices are at such a disadvantage when they are faced with putting together and prosecuting a high profile case ... especially when the suspect's "dream team" is interpreting every move ... every word ... from a legal perspective.

Often the appearance of preferrential treatment is LE and the district attorneys way of avoiding lawsuits filed by the legal eagles who have the ability to manipulate the law to their client's benefit.

IMO

Janet
That is true Janet. I think the special treatment she has gotten keeps her further from the truth. I think she should not be held in solitary and put her in general population. I would imagine most of those people haven't done what she has. Once she is in an uncomfortable place she might change her act. Where has she been...let's see.....personal cell, home, lawyers office most of the day, court appearnce(short ones)....gee....let her be uncomfortable. I am sure Caylee is "if" she were alive yearning for her grandparents and  toys.

Also that plaintiff who was complaining..I wonder if he has a 3 yr old child that they are trying to find whether dead or alive?

Kat

I agree but ... it will not happen.

The legal eagles from these high profile lawfirms have a paralyzing effect.  It is exactly what happened in the Jonbenet Ramsey case.  "Team Ramsey" was in control.  I pray that the Orlando investigation differs from the Boulder investigation.

Janet

_________

JONBENET RAMSEY CASE

STEVE THOMAS - FORMER LEAD DETECTIVE

Steve Thomas Resignation Letter
August 6, 1998

I was repeatedly reminded by some in the district attorney's office just how powerful and talented and resourceful particular defense attorneys were. How could decisions be made this way?

Entire Letter:
http://www.forstevethomas.com/resignation.htm

_____

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: September 16, 2008, 07:32:06 PM »

Holy sh*t!! My power went off Sunday afternoon.. courtesy of the remnants of Ike.  Just now got power back. I have been dying to get back on the boards!  Is there anything MAJOR I missed? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.