April 26, 2024, 12:25:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 350026 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2008, 11:55:01 AM »

"I'm not going to be intimidated in any way, shape or form by any cop tactics," Baez told reporters. "It’s time we take a step back and question what is going on with law enforcement. ... What are you leaking rumor and conjecture for? That’s not justice."

What about justice for Caylee? Casey wont be intimidated in any way shape form either will she?
No Baez... it is time that you take a step back and get your client to start telling truths. You have listened to the interrogation tapes haven't you?

Leaking rumor and conjecture?????  Let's see the tapes are recorded for all the world to hear...the transcripts are just that words written on paper and then sworn to as in an affidavit.  The FBI and Body Farm reports are written down as legal documents admissible in court.  What is rumor?  What is conjecture?  Just wondering over here in my corner.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2008, 11:55:09 AM »

"I'm not going to be intimidated in any way, shape or form by any cop tactics," Baez told reporters. "It’s time we take a step back and question what is going on with law enforcement. ... What are you leaking rumor and conjecture for? That’s not justice."

What about justice for Caylee? Casey wont be intimidated in any way shape form either will she?
No Baez... it is time that you take a step back and get your client to start telling truths. You have listened to the interrogation tapes haven't you?

Yes, intimidation tactics for arresting a crook on fraud. WOW! Talk about
police brutality.

Baez is a laughing stock.

It is interesting to note... how police do not treat her like the murderer she
most likely is... yet Baez continues to defend her like one. Have ya ever noticed
that?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2008, 11:56:19 AM »

I have to say something about Baez, don't get me wrong I hate looking at his smug face too, but......

He is a defence attorney that is his job thats what he does.  I know it's hard to imagine but moral has nothing to do with it.  Everyone is entitled to fair representation.  I mean everyone.  From you and I to the lowest of the low.  If he was not defending her then some other defense attorney would. 

I see two smug faces

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2008, 11:57:25 AM »

"If something happens to that child they will be held responsible for their actions," Hoeppner said.

But the same cannot be said for Casey Anthony?  At least these parents know where their children are!

Lisa
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2008, 11:57:53 AM »

Florida laws are strange.  In normal states if you are out on bond and get arrested for another crime, that first bond is automatically revoked.  Her $500,000 bond should be revoked and she should have to sit her little arse in that cell.  Does anyone know when the promissary note comes due?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2008, 11:58:42 AM »

I have to say something about Baez, don't get me wrong I hate looking at his smug face too, but......

He is a defence attorney that is his job thats what he does.  I know it's hard to imagine but moral has nothing to do with it.  Everyone is entitled to fair representation.  I mean everyone.  From you and I to the lowest of the low.  If he was not defending her then some other defense attorney would. 

I see two smug faces

Baez is smiling because his little play toy/meal ticket is being released.

Lisa
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2008, 12:00:09 PM »

Can someone give me the camera at the jail??  i have lost it once again!
Thank you!!!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2008, 12:00:19 PM »

Orange County investigators said they are not using check fraud charges to put pressure on Anthony to tell them if she knows anything about her daughter Caylee's whereabouts.

"We're not the ones that are writing bad checks and falsifying ID. She did that," Carlos Padilla of the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17482537/detail.html

And might I add "two snaps around the world" and a head roll to that. 

I remember you, Caylee.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2008, 12:01:00 PM »

Klaas please forgive me

But this is so stupid

If they beat her in front of you, behind you

"Unless they are going to take her out back and beat her behind my back, we are not going to get intimidated," he said.

Peace Monkeys
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2008, 12:02:07 PM »

Orange County investigators said they are not using check fraud charges to put pressure on Anthony to tell them if she knows anything about her daughter Caylee's whereabouts.

"We're not the ones that are writing bad checks and falsifying ID. She did that," Carlos Padilla of the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17482537/detail.html

And might I add "two snaps around the world" and a head roll to that. 

You are too funny!!!!   
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2008, 12:02:20 PM »

Can someone give me the camera at the jail??  i have lost it once again!
Thank you!!!!!

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2008, 12:03:36 PM »

Cindy and Orange County use the same landscape architects

Note the yellow tape.

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2008, 12:04:33 PM »

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2008, 12:05:17 PM »

Baez can complain all he wants but he knows they have his client dead to rights on the check charges.  Video and a paper trail are not conjecture...he knows it's just a matter of time before it all goes to court.  LE is not worried about the murder charges right now...first they have to establish the known crimes and evidence to prove it...all the rest falls in place at a later date.  Be patient everyone...it will come out in court and Baez can complain all he wants to then and still there will be the video and paper trail of her efforts.  Once LE does their homework and presents it to the judge it's out of their hands...now you know why it's important to know who your judges are and where they stand.  Never underestimate the power of the judiciary and politics.  Let's see who plays politics the best here...LE or Baez.  Who would you want to be on your side the most? LE or Baez?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2008, 12:06:38 PM »

Today's Updates:

Casey about to bond out
11:15 a.m. Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez spoke with the media outside the jail after his client's first appearance. He blasted the sheriff's office for stringing out all the check fraud charges over several weeks. He said investigators arrest her on economic crimes when news about the case quiets down.

"We all know they knew of these charges," he said. "And I think we are seeing the games that are being played. The news for you guys is I'm not intimidated - not in any way, shape or form."

Video

Related links
The Caylee Anthony saga in photos Photos
Mike Thomas: Is Casey circus more compelling than real news?
Casey Anthony arrested, back in jail Video
Complete coverage of missing Caylee Marie Anthony
Audio files in the Caylee Marie Anthony case Audio
Caylee Marie case: 'How's the letter coming?' Audio
Caylee Anthony case: "It's something new every day" Audio
"My gut feeling is (Caylee's) still OK." Audio
Full call: Casey and Lee Anthony Audio
"If you had told them the truth..." Audio
"I have no clue where Caylee is..." Audio

He criticized the way law enforcement officials have leaked information, such as air samples that show a decomposing body was in Anthony's car trunk along with traces of chloroform. He has not had a chance to examine these findings.

"You just can't believe every leak you hear," he said. "It's not evidence until it comes in court."

Baez said he has prepared his client and she will not give in to the "intimidating tactics."

"Unless they are going to take her out back and beat her behind my back, we are not going to get intimidated," he said.

---

What a dopey thing to say. This man is not fit to be a janitor.

Seriously, I met a janitor one time... he was 10 times the person

that Jose Baez is.

WTF? Is he trying to plant a seed in the mind of public (potential jury)? Does he practice some sort of Voodoo?

I remember you, Caylee.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2008, 12:07:17 PM »

Why Commencing A Defamation Action Is Not Aways A Good Idea

While people who are targeted by lies may well be angry enough to file a lawsuit, there are some very good reasons why actions for defamation may not be a good idea.

The publicity that results from a defamation lawsuit can create a greater audience for the false statements than they previously enjoyed. For example, if a newspaper or news show picks up the story of the lawsuit, false accusations that were previously known to only a small number of people may suddenly become known to the entire community, nation, or even to the world. As the media is much more apt to cover a lawsuit than to cover its ultimate resolution, the net effect may be that large numbers of people hear the false allegations, but never learn how the litigation was resolved.

Another big issue is that defamation cases tend to be difficult to win, and damage awards tend to be small. As a result, it is unusual for attorneys to be willing to take defamation cases on a contingent fee basis, and the fees expended in litigating even a successful defamation action can exceed the total recovery.

Another significant concern is that, even where the statements made by the defendant are entirely false, it may not be possible for a plaintiff to prove all of the elements of defamation. Most people will respond to news that a plaintiff lost a defamation lawsuit by concluding that the allegations were true.

In other words, the plaintiff in a defamation action may be required to expend a considerable amount of money to bring the action, may experience significant negative publicity which repeats the false accusations, and if unsuccessful in the litigation may cement into the public consciousness the belief that the defamatory accusations were true. While many plaintiffs will be able to successfully prosecute defamation actions, the possible downside should be considered when deciding whether or not such litigation should be attempted.

snipped from here:
http://www.expertlaw.com/library/personal_injury/defamation.html

Cindy, how much money would it take to make you feel better?  Your granddaughter is dead and suing everyone that calls Casey a liar, a whore, or a murderer won't bring her back.  Find some other way to heal yourself.  OMG, suing anyone who "slanders" Casey? a WASTE...a huge Waste.

Move on with your life.  Put your daughter in jail where she belongs and start grieving for your loss.  It's the nicest thing you could do for yourself.  Seriously.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #76 on: September 16, 2008, 12:08:58 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #77 on: September 16, 2008, 12:09:18 PM »

That is absolutely correct!  Casey is entitled to legal representation and a trial by a jury of her peers.  Innocent until proven guilty.  That's the law.  But we are all intelligent people here using common sense, and it's pretty obvious that Casey is guilty of actions that led to Caylee's disappearance and most likely her death.  Why do defense attorneys do what they do?  Is it because they think it's mostly innocent people being charged of crimes that need their help and they are compelled to help these falsely accused citizens?  Or is it because they can charge up the wazoo for spinning the story, filing motions to drag things out and advising their clients to hold their heads high and smile?  I think very few defense attorneys do what they do from the goodness of their conservative hearts.  It's all about the money...and in this case, the fame. 

So yes, we detest Baez and his smug look almost as much as we detest Casey for hers.  But you're right.  He's just doing his job.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2008, 12:09:44 PM »

Cindy and Orange County use the same landscape architects

Note the yellow tape.

Constipation? 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: September 16, 2008, 12:11:15 PM »

I meant the dude's face. He had "constipation face." 

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.