April 23, 2024, 01:31:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 349850 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: September 16, 2008, 09:20:59 PM »

Scared Monkeys should get their own tv show. We can all do a round table each evening and discuss the case from the public point of view

Totally awesome idea!

Okay, couple of quick questions and a comment.

Question: How often do you suppose LE and the media read this board? Especially NG's people, since she is either not always up-to-date, or maybe is it that she is just not wanting to broach certain subjects (i.e. The money for Find Caylee Fund, etc)

Comment: I want Nikki Pierce's hair color. I love it!

Oops, sorry, I wanted to add about Klaas' comment: What ever happened to those so-called psychics anyway?

Thanks.
Last i heard about the psychics is they were looking at the same charges as casey..

You would think they would have seen that coming, being psychic and all
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #681 on: September 16, 2008, 09:23:21 PM »

Scared Monkeys should get their own tv show. We can all do a round table each evening and discuss the case from the public point of view

Totally awesome idea!

Question: How often do you suppose LE and the media read this board? Especially NG's people, since she is either not always up-to-date, or maybe is it that she is just not wanting to broach certain subjects (i.e. The money for Find Caylee Fund, etc)

Oops, sorry, I wanted to add about Klaas' comment: What ever happened to those so-called psychics anyway?

Thanks.
Last i heard about the psychics is they were looking at the same charges as casey..

That's what i would have thought to..They were different that's forsure. i never seen psychics with cadaver dogs
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: September 16, 2008, 09:23:22 PM »

Thanks.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Are they really facing charges? Sorry if you are making a joke, and I am missing it. I am a little slow on the uptake sometimes.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: September 16, 2008, 09:24:11 PM »

Totally awesome idea!

Thanks.

I am totally serious about a tv show.  An interactive internet with tv.....have a rolling billboard behind the round table so that the audience can see what people are typing are typing on the internet site and we discuss it as the comment roll
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: September 16, 2008, 09:25:23 PM »

Totally awesome idea!

Thanks.

I am totally serious about a tv show.  An interactive internet with tv.....have a rolling billboard behind the round table so that the audience can see what people are typing are typing on the internet site and we discuss it as the comment roll
They were being investigated
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #685 on: September 16, 2008, 09:25:24 PM »

MYTIME ????????  I sent you an email earleir: twice! It bounced back as 'undeliverable!' ?????

Oh I am so sorry! omit the "e" after the "y"  - should be byco  - Sorry MMJ!

OK, Mytime.. I emailed you

Got it and replied!! 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: September 16, 2008, 09:27:31 PM »

Totally awesome idea!

Thanks.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: September 16, 2008, 09:27:34 PM »

Joseph - thank you for all that you are doing.

Could someone give me a summary of what happened today with Padilla saying that Lee is Caylee's father?  I am hoping back and forth between the NH thread and here.  There is no way that I can get through all of today's pages.  Thanks in advance.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: September 16, 2008, 09:28:15 PM »

Totally awesome idea!

Thanks.

Sorry! That is the 2nd time i posted ont he wrong one....Slap me!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: September 16, 2008, 09:29:30 PM »

Just an update from this weekend.  We covered a lot of ground this weekend.  We had a turnout of about 15 people.  We are planning for next weekend and getting some more information together.  Regardless of the many rumors, we are not being arrested for searching.  Yuri Melich has assured me as long as we do not violate private property laws then we can continue to search. 

Thanks for the update Joseph and for continuing the search for Caylee!  Stay safe!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: September 16, 2008, 09:30:36 PM »

Could someone give me a summary of what happened today with Padilla saying that Lee is Caylee's father?  I am hoping back and forth between the NH thread and here.  There is no way that I can get through all of today's pages.  Thanks in advance.

I didn't hear him say that today. I know he implied it a few shows ago
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: September 16, 2008, 09:32:19 PM »

-----------------------
Okay, I totally agree about the Internet/TV show!

As for the psychics, wow. But yes, I told my hubby repeatedly, if they are psychic, why have dogs? I can tell you from personal experience, I hired a very renown psychic (I would name her, but fear of the red button stops me. If I get an okay, I will name her) anyway, she is used by Police departments. I paid her in excess of $200 (if I remember correctly, it was closer to $250) for a phone consult when I was desperate and really needed some help with something. I wrote down every thing she said. I can tell you, the situation has since come to fruition, and not even ONE thing she said happened. Not one! Since then, I no longer believe in them. Sorry to anyone who does. Not trying to hurt anyone's feelings.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: September 16, 2008, 09:34:46 PM »

-----------------------

As for the psychics, wow. But yes, I told my hubby repeatedly, if they are psychic, why have dogs? I can tell you from personal experience, I hired a very renown psychic (I would name her, but fear of the red button stops me. If I get an okay, I will name her) anyway, she is used by Police departments. I paid her in excess of $200 (if I remember correctly, it was closer to $250) for a phone consult when I was desperate and really needed some help with something. I wrote down every thing she said. I can tell you, the situation has since come to fruition, and not even ONE thing she said happened. Not one! Since then, I no longer believe in them. Sorry to anyone who does. Not trying to hurt anyone's feelings.
That need to call sylvia Brown.. I watched her tell someone where a body was and they showed  them dig it up right where she said it was months later
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #693 on: September 16, 2008, 09:34:55 PM »

I named the H Personality Disorder not the shrink. There is a sexual aspect to this disorder that is quiet interesting
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: September 16, 2008, 09:36:35 PM »

-----------------------

That need to call sylvia Brown.. I watched her tell someone where a body was and they showed  them dig it up right where she said it was months later
She was on montel williams.. I just love her! I never had any luck with the phone ones..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: September 16, 2008, 09:37:56 PM »

SS ... I did not hear Leonard Padilla say anything about the paternity topic in the following video or ... on the NANCY GRACE show.  Padilla stated that the detective wanted to speak to him and Dick regarding the Casey's changing nanny story.

Janet

+++++++++

September 16, 2008

Video:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7441693&version=1&locale=EN-US

Casey says She Left Her Daughter In Park
Last Edited: Saturday, 06 Sep 2008, 7:59 AM EDT
Created: Friday, 05 Sep 2008, 9:53 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The public story that has been most often attributed to Casey Anthony concerning the disappearance of her daughter Caylee may not be the same one she is telling privately.

According to the man who drove Casey Anthony around during the time she was first released on bond said Friday that Casey told him she left three year old Caylee with her babysitter at Blanchard Park in East Orange County.

Rob Dick is a bounty hunter who took Casey Anthony to and from her parent’s home in East Orange County to the jail for appointments and her attorney’s office in Kissimmee.

Dick said that Casey was very talkative during the rides and spoke of her missing daughter in the present tense. And even though he wasn’t allowed to ask her any questions about the case, she gave him several names she said were involved in the disappearance of her daughter.

“She would try to, you know, give me leads and things to look into,” he said. “A lot of confirming of her story that she gave police.”

Dick also said that Casey never really showed any emotion.

“There was no crying,” he said. “There was no frustration other than the fact it seemed like it wasn't getting anywhere. She was telling a story and nobody was believing her.”

Caylee Anthony has been missing since the middle of June. Casey didn’t report her disappearance until July.

According to investigators the story she told them, and the one most often quoted in the media, was that she left Casey with a babysitter named Zanida Fernandez -Gonzalez at an apartment in Orange County. But when investigators went to the apartment, no one by the name lived there. Shortly after Casey was arrested and charged with child neglect making false statements and obstructing the investigation into her daughter's disappearance.

Investigators eventually did find a woman matching the name who had visited the apartment Casey named, but she said she didn’t know Casey Anthony or the child.

According to Dick, the story Casey told him was that she had left Caylee with Zanida Fernandez –Gonzalez and Gonzalez’s sister Samantha at Blanchard Park in East Orange County, and according to Dick, Casey Anthony was given a ‘script’ to use for 30 days that would be used to explain Caylee’s disappearance to Casey’s parents and the authorities.

Early in the investigation, Sheriff’s department investigators repeatedly said that Casey was a habitual liar and had told them numerous mistruths and the original story concerning the apartment.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7372388&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: September 16, 2008, 09:38:11 PM »

-----------------------

We are all psychic and most just don't know it.  It is called instinct.  We are all animals of a sort.  Just like dogs, we know, but our brains allow us to overthink.  Rely on your true, deep instinct and senses to show you the way
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: September 16, 2008, 09:39:22 PM »

-----------------------

We are all psychic and most just don't know it.  It is called instinct.  We are all animals of a sort.  Just like dogs, we know, but our brains allow us to overthink.  Rely on your true, deep instinct and senses to show you the way
If that is true and i do believe it is.. Tell joesph to keep searching blanchard park
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: September 16, 2008, 09:40:52 PM »

She was on montel williams.. I just love her! I never had any luck with the phone ones..

No, this wasn't a "phone one". This woman is renown for working with police departments across the country (US). She only used the phone with me because I was in a different state than she was. It wasn't pay by the minute. I had to pay her a flat fee before she called!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #699 on: September 16, 2008, 09:41:03 PM »

Totally awesome idea!

Thanks.

I think this happened to a couple of them? 

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=691

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.