April 24, 2024, 11:42:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 349916 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: September 16, 2008, 09:43:45 PM »

I think this happened to a couple of them? 

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=691

Wowsa! Thanks for the link.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #701 on: September 16, 2008, 09:43:57 PM »

Klaas, thank you for the "editing!" 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: September 16, 2008, 09:45:31 PM »

Are things drying out in Florida now?  I was wondering if searching on horseback and with special vehicles could resume if the flooding had gone down.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: September 16, 2008, 09:46:01 PM »

Joseph - thank you for all that you are doing.

Could someone give me a summary of what happened today with Padilla saying that Lee is Caylee's father?  I am hoping back and forth between the NH thread and here.  There is no way that I can get through all of today's pages.  Thanks in advance.

SS ... the Orange County Sheriff's Office did make an official statement on September 2nd that forensic testing indicated that Caylee Marie was deceased.  However ... there was nothing official in regards to DNA.

Could it be that everything dialogued in regards to this topic have been based on the words of Leonard Padilla?  Is Padilla privy to information from withn the investigation or ... has there been a further update from an official source that implies paternity?

Janet

updated 1:37 p.m. EDT, Tue September 2, 2008
No immunity for Caylee's mom, prosecutor says

The sheriff's office in Orange County, Florida, now says that lab tests have confirmed that a decomposing body had been in the trunk of a car driven by Casey Anthony.

Investigators have called Casey Anthony, 22, a "person of interest" in Caylee's disappearance. She faces charges of child neglect, obstruction and making false statements in the case.

"[FBI] laboratory evidence, along with additional evidence that has not been made public, leads investigators to the belief there is a strong probability that Caylee is deceased," the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.

"If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued," the statement added.

Forensics tests confirmed there had been a decomposing body in the car, the statement said. Detectives disclosed at a July hearing the trunk contained hair samples appearing to belong to Caylee, a strong odor and suspicious stain that glowed under black light.

http://edition1.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/02/caylee.missing.ap/index.html

New Twist In Casey Anthony Case
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Brother may be tied to case
by Rozzie Franco and Nada Taha, 540 WFLA/FNN

ORLANDO, FLA. --   The latest twist in the Casey Anthony case comes from the man who at one point gave her a “get out of jail free” card and may tie her brother, Lee Anthony, into the saga ...

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #704 on: September 16, 2008, 09:47:27 PM »

I am totally serious about a tv show.  An interactive internet with tv.....have a rolling billboard behind the round table so that the audience can see what people are typing are typing on the internet site and we discuss it as the comment roll

-----------------------
Okay, I totally agree about the Internet/TV show!

As for the psychics, wow. But yes, I told my hubby repeatedly, if they are psychic, why have dogs? I can tell you from personal experience, I hired a very renown psychic (I would name her, but fear of the red button stops me. If I get an okay, I will name her) anyway, she is used by Police departments. I paid her in excess of $200 (if I remember correctly, it was closer to $250) for a phone consult when I was desperate and really needed some help with something. I wrote down every thing she said. I can tell you, the situation has since come to fruition, and not even ONE thing she said happened. Not one! Since then, I no longer believe in them. Sorry to anyone who does. Not trying to hurt anyone's feelings.
That need to call sylvia Brown.. I watched her tell someone where a body was and they showed  them dig it up right where she said it was months later
She was on montel williams.. I just love her! I never had any luck with the phone ones..

Wasn't she the one that said a missing boy had "passed over", and was later found alive? So much for her psychic powers.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #705 on: September 16, 2008, 09:48:11 PM »

She was on montel williams.. I just love her! I never had any luck with the phone ones..

No, this wasn't a "phone one". This woman is renown for working with police departments across the country (US). She only used the phone with me because I was in a different state than she was. It wasn't pay by the minute. I had to pay her a flat fee before she called!

Oh geesh $250 for a phone call! Are they not suppose to meet you to get a feel type of a thingy? What a caring psychic,...... pay me first then I'll tell you what your problem is over the phone...... I'm sorry that just really erks me.....Not trying to make light of your situation, I just hate when people take advantage

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #706 on: September 16, 2008, 09:50:27 PM »

I am totally serious about a tv show.  An interactive internet with tv.....have a rolling billboard behind the round table so that the audience can see what people are typing are typing on the internet site and we discuss it as the comment roll

-----------------------

As for the psychics, wow. But yes, I told my hubby repeatedly, if they are psychic, why have dogs? I can tell you from personal experience, I hired a very renown psychic (I would name her, but fear of the red button stops me. If I get an okay, I will name her) anyway, she is used by Police departments. I paid her in excess of $200 (if I remember correctly, it was closer to $250) for a phone consult when I was desperate and really needed some help with something. I wrote down every thing she said. I can tell you, the situation has since come to fruition, and not even ONE thing she said happened. Not one! Since then, I no longer believe in them. Sorry to anyone who does. Not trying to hurt anyone's feelings.
That need to call sylvia Brown.. I watched her tell someone where a body was and they showed  them dig it up right where she said it was months later

Wasn't she the one that said a missing boy had "passed over", and was later found alive? So much for her psychic powers.

I believe your right, not to long ago where both young boys were freed...Is this the one your talking about? One family was on Oprah?

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: September 16, 2008, 09:51:26 PM »

-----------------------

I believe your right, not to long ago where both young boys were freed...Is this the one your talking about? One family was on Oprah?

I believe so.
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: September 16, 2008, 09:51:44 PM »

-----------------------

The same one that told a family that their missing grandchild, Opal Jennings I believe, had been kidnapped and sold into child slavery in China. Her body was later found in a field not far from the grandparents home...

From Day One..
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: September 16, 2008, 09:52:11 PM »

Oh geesh $250 for a phone call! Are they not suppose to meet you to get a feel type of a thingy? What a caring psychic,...... pay me first then I'll tell you what your problem is over the phone...... I'm sorry that just really erks me.....Not trying to make light of your situation, I just hate when people take advantage

Not offended at all, actually. This was almost 4 years ago now. I am actually happy what she said didn't come to pass, because she had some not-so-happy predictions. Thank God they turned out to be completely wrong. And this was about someone else, so it wasn't that I was able to somehow change the outcome, because I had no control (or even any contact!) with the person in question. I am happy about it. Just an expensive lesson. But I learned it well.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: September 16, 2008, 09:52:42 PM »

Thanks Janet!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: September 16, 2008, 09:52:44 PM »

I named the H Personality Disorder not the shrink. There is a sexual aspect to this disorder that is quiet interesting

I believe Cindy Anthony was correct when she told a friend of the family that Casey is a Sociopath(also known as anti-social personality disorder) Many personality disorders have some of the same identifying characteristics so they can become confusing. There is no mistaking a sociopath.A very enlightening read is The Sociopath Next Door. You will see Casey in every chapter. My brother's ex-wife is an identified sociopath. Having been around her for the last 13 years, 11 of those they were married, i have become fully aware of how dangerous these people are. Casey Anthony & her could be twins.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: September 16, 2008, 09:55:37 PM »

I named the H Personality Disorder not the shrink. There is a sexual aspect to this disorder that is quiet interesting

I believe Cindy Anthony was correct when she told a friend of the family that Casey is a Sociopath(also known as anti-social personality disorder) Many personality disorders have some of the same identifying characteristics so they can become confusing. There is no mistaking a sociopath.A very enlightening read is The Sociopath Next Door. You will see Casey in every chapter. My brother's ex-wife is an identified sociopath. Having been around her for the last 13 years, 11 of those they were married, i have become fully aware of how dangerous these people are. Casey Anthony & her could be twins.

And my professional diagnosis of Cindy issssssss........ stupid !!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #713 on: September 16, 2008, 09:55:48 PM »

Could this be 911 call # 5,043????

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #714 on: September 16, 2008, 09:56:15 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Cops at the house with lights on.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #715 on: September 16, 2008, 09:57:28 PM »

-----------------------

Who sylvia browne? Think you have the wrong one
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: September 16, 2008, 09:58:15 PM »

Sorry to bring this up again, but I didn't get an answer. Anyone have any idea if/how often LE and/or media reads this board? It sometimes seems that maybe they are a little behind (Esp NG) unless she is just choosing to not bring-up certain issues we have discussed here. I wanted to hear more about the Find Caylee Trust Fund debacle, but she didn't even broach the subject.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: September 16, 2008, 09:58:45 PM »

Just another cop hoping for a bj from Casey
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #718 on: September 16, 2008, 09:59:24 PM »

Speaking of that phonecall... Ryan Palsey?  Is that his name?

IIRC, he said that Cindy called him earlier in the summer to tell him not to believe anything that Casey says and that she is a sociopath... for some reason I got the feeling that this call was made prior to all of this craziness... did anyone else feel/read this?

If so... was there a secret that Cindy was afraid that Casey would tell her "best friend"?  What in the world would prompt a mother to make a call like that to her daughters childhood friend?
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: September 16, 2008, 10:00:13 PM »

Officer, Casey isn't giving any service tonight
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.