March 28, 2024, 11:14:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 347888 times)
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #740 on: September 16, 2008, 10:18:28 PM »

I am totally serious about a tv show.  An interactive internet with tv.....have a rolling billboard behind the round table so that the audience can see what people are typing are typing on the internet site and we discuss it as the comment roll

-----------------------
Okay, I totally agree about the Internet/TV show!

As for the psychics, wow. But yes, I told my hubby repeatedly, if they are psychic, why have dogs? I can tell you from personal experience, I hired a very renown psychic (I would name her, but fear of the red button stops me. If I get an okay, I will name her) anyway, she is used by Police departments. I paid her in excess of $200 (if I remember correctly, it was closer to $250) for a phone consult when I was desperate and really needed some help with something. I wrote down every thing she said. I can tell you, the situation has since come to fruition, and not even ONE thing she said happened. Not one! Since then, I no longer believe in them. Sorry to anyone who does. Not trying to hurt anyone's feelings.
That need to call sylvia Brown.. I watched her tell someone where a body was and they showed  them dig it up right where she said it was months later
She was on montel williams.. I just love her! I never had any luck with the phone ones..

Wasn't she the one that said a missing boy had "passed over", and was later found alive? So much for her psychic powers.
Who sylvia browne? Think you have the wrong one

The boys name was Shawn Hornbeck, he was the older of the two that were kidnaped. Sylvia was wrong.
I just found the article.. Sorry i was wronh i never heard this one and my asking if you were wrong or confused didn't warrant that rude response

Goodness, I didn't intend to be rude, I generaly use few words. 
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #741 on: September 16, 2008, 10:20:50 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17483047/detail.html

CASEY'S FORMER FRIENDS TAKE LIE DETECTOR TESTS

Detectives still can't shake the truth from Caylee's mom Casey, but her ex-fiancé, ex-lover and ex-best friend have talked and investigators want to make sure it's legitimate.

Sources told Eyewitness News exclusively that Casey's ex-fiancé Jesse Grund, ex-lover Ricardo Morales and ex-best friend Amy Huizenga all went through lie detector tests. Sources said they were conducted not because they were accused of anything, but to make sure detectives could confirm all the details of their stories.

Huizenga is the same friend from whom Casey's accused of stealing checks from.

AND even funnier

Todd Black, a spokesperson for Baez refused to answer questions and told Eyewitness News he plans to sue the TV station because questions were raised about his company's legitimacy.

Hm.  Wonder why Tony didn't take one too?

I don't understand.  Given that Caylee spent a lot of time at Tony's apartment the last two weeks she was alive, wouldn't it make more sense to poly Tony, Clint and Nate?  I don't get it.

How often could she have been there?  Didn't Tony say that they met at the end of May, started dating in June and the last time that he saw Caylee was at his pool on June 2nd?

Obviously, Clint stated otherwise in his interview with Greta, but that June 2 date sticks in my head with Caylee/Tony.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #742 on: September 16, 2008, 10:23:13 PM »

I am totally serious about a tv show.  An interactive internet with tv.....have a rolling billboard behind the round table so that the audience can see what people are typing are typing on the internet site and we discuss it as the comment roll

-----------------------

As for the psychics, wow. But yes, I told my hubby repeatedly, if they are psychic, why have dogs? I can tell you from personal experience, I hired a very renown psychic (I would name her, but fear of the red button stops me. If I get an okay, I will name her) anyway, she is used by Police departments. I paid her in excess of $200 (if I remember correctly, it was closer to $250) for a phone consult when I was desperate and really needed some help with something. I wrote down every thing she said. I can tell you, the situation has since come to fruition, and not even ONE thing she said happened. Not one! Since then, I no longer believe in them. Sorry to anyone who does. Not trying to hurt anyone's feelings.
That need to call sylvia Brown.. I watched her tell someone where a body was and they showed  them dig it up right where she said it was months later
She was on montel williams.. I just love her! I never had any luck with the phone ones..

Wasn't she the one that said a missing boy had "passed over", and was later found alive? So much for her psychic powers.

The boys name was Shawn Hornbeck, he was the older of the two that were kidnaped. Sylvia was wrong.
I just found the article.. Sorry i was wronh i never heard this one and my asking if you were wrong or confused didn't warrant that rude response

Lula, I don't think you were veing rude at all.  Uncalled for Mrs. IMO
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: September 16, 2008, 10:25:42 PM »

I have been watching the cam too and it is updating, but the cop is not moving and there is a bright light behind him..i assume it is from another car.
The cam APPEARS to be refreshing -- but it is not. I have a cam image grabber program that changes only if motion is detected. It has not changed. (Note that the cops arm and head have not budged a fraction)

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: September 16, 2008, 10:25:52 PM »

Gosh, I thought she might have been talking to me, since I said I didn't believe in pyschics. But if she was talking to Lula, then I agree that Lula didn't come across as rude, only as making a statement.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #745 on: September 16, 2008, 10:26:02 PM »

The cam is still live... that cop must really stil be out there! No freeze frame.

Although, I think we have discovered the cam is definitely on

a time delay.

I thought it was froze up, till I seen the interior light come on and the driver moving around in the cruiser.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #746 on: September 16, 2008, 10:27:43 PM »

I named the H Personality Disorder not the shrink. There is a sexual aspect to this disorder that is quiet interesting

I believe Cindy Anthony was correct when she told a friend of the family that Casey is a Sociopath(also known as anti-social personality disorder) Many personality disorders have some of the same identifying characteristics so they can become confusing. There is no mistaking a sociopath.A very enlightening read is The Sociopath Next Door. You will see Casey in every chapter. My brother's ex-wife is an identified sociopath. Having been around her for the last 13 years, 11 of those they were married, i have become fully aware of how dangerous these people are. Casey Anthony & her could be twins.

Speaking of that phonecall... Ryan Palsey?  Is that his name?

IIRC, he said that Cindy called him earlier in the summer to tell him not to believe anything that Casey says and that she is a sociopath... for some reason I got the feeling that this call was made prior to all of this craziness... did anyone else feel/read this?

If so... was there a secret that Cindy was afraid that Casey would tell her "best friend"?  What in the world would prompt a mother to make a call like that to her daughters childhood friend?
I never thought of that..I do remember he lied to cindy about casey job(can't remember where) Casey had asked him to...I think it was a sports place anyone remember the name?

sports authority was one of the jobs I believe.........
And I think the call was from the very beginning, not sure why she did say what she said.....Maybe Cindy got hold of the rumor she was giving house to Casey....if that even was a rumor.......Or maybe she was afraid of something else Casey would tell......This was all around the time from stolen $$ from nursing home accts too I believe

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: September 16, 2008, 10:29:11 PM »

-----------------------

How can "think you have the wrong one" be rude?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #748 on: September 16, 2008, 10:29:26 PM »

I named the H Personality Disorder not the shrink. There is a sexual aspect to this disorder that is quiet interesting

I believe Cindy Anthony was correct when she told a friend of the family that Casey is a Sociopath(also known as anti-social personality disorder) Many personality disorders have some of the same identifying characteristics so they can become confusing. There is no mistaking a sociopath.A very enlightening read is The Sociopath Next Door. You will see Casey in every chapter. My brother's ex-wife is an identified sociopath. Having been around her for the last 13 years, 11 of those they were married, i have become fully aware of how dangerous these people are. Casey Anthony & her could be twins.

Speaking of that phonecall... Ryan Palsey?  Is that his name?

IIRC, he said that Cindy called him earlier in the summer to tell him not to believe anything that Casey says and that she is a sociopath... for some reason I got the feeling that this call was made prior to all of this craziness... did anyone else feel/read this?

If so... was there a secret that Cindy was afraid that Casey would tell her "best friend"?  What in the world would prompt a mother to make a call like that to her daughters childhood friend?
I never thought of that..I do remember he lied to cindy about casey job(can't remember where) Casey had asked him to...I think it was a sports place anyone remember the name?

sports authority was one of the jobs I believe.........
And I think the call was from the very beginning, not sure why she did say what she said.....Maybe Cindy got hold of the rumor she was giving house to Casey....if that even was a rumor.......Or maybe she was afraid of something else Casey would tell......This was all around the time from stolen $$ from nursing home accts too I believe

OR maybe Casey did have fight over who the daddy was and cindy didn't want anyone believing that.... This could go on with what ifs

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #749 on: September 16, 2008, 10:30:25 PM »

-----------------------

I try to stay out of conversations that I am not involved in... but was just reading this and think that there may have been a simple misunderstanding...

Reading the part of the post that says...

I think that what the respondant meant was that Sylvia, the psychic, was wrong about Shawn, being dead.  Perhaps the original poster read this to mean that "sylvia was wrong" meant that sylvia was not the psychic involved in the case... and taken it to be short and terse?  Seems not to be how the respondant meant it.

Then again... I really have no input on this whole conversation... other than to say that everyone is so wonderful here that I am hopeful that nobody was intentionally rude.

Ramble, ramble... and I am off to bed.

Everyone have a great & safe night.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: September 16, 2008, 10:30:31 PM »

I have been watching the cam too and it is updating, but the cop is not moving and there is a bright light behind him..i assume it is from another car.
The cam APPEARS to be refreshing -- but it is not. I have a cam image grabber program that changes only if motion is detected. It has not changed. (Note that the cops arm and head have not budged a fraction)
After I wrote that it DID change!!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: September 16, 2008, 10:30:33 PM »

Good evening Monkeys,
Just thinking about Casey's facial expressions today, she looked angry and smug.  I can't imagine the tension at home but I sense it is volitile.  Wonder what brought the cops there.   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: September 16, 2008, 10:31:37 PM »

After I wrote that it DID change!!
What is going on Wreck??

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #753 on: September 16, 2008, 10:31:54 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17483047/detail.html

CASEY'S FORMER FRIENDS TAKE LIE DETECTOR TESTS

Detectives still can't shake the truth from Caylee's mom Casey, but her ex-fiancé, ex-lover and ex-best friend have talked and investigators want to make sure it's legitimate.

Sources told Eyewitness News exclusively that Casey's ex-fiancé Jesse Grund, ex-lover Ricardo Morales and ex-best friend Amy Huizenga all went through lie detector tests. Sources said they were conducted not because they were accused of anything, but to make sure detectives could confirm all the details of their stories.

Huizenga is the same friend from whom Casey's accused of stealing checks from.

AND even funnier

Todd Black, a spokesperson for Baez refused to answer questions and told Eyewitness News he plans to sue the TV station because questions were raised about his company's legitimacy.

Hm.  Wonder why Tony didn't take one too?

I don't understand.  Given that Caylee spent a lot of time at Tony's apartment the last two weeks she was alive, wouldn't it make more sense to poly Tony, Clint and Nate?  I don't get it.

How often could she have been there?  Didn't Tony say that they met at the end of May, started dating in June and the last time that he saw Caylee was at his pool on June 2nd?

Obviously, Clint stated otherwise in his interview with Greta, but that June 2 date sticks in my head with Caylee/Tony.

I've wondered about the difference in dates, too.  TonE says he only saw Caylee about 3 times, the last time being June 2nd.  Clint and Nate both talk about Caylee being there often during the day, but never spending the night.  Clint says she was there quite often until the 13th of June.  So why did TonE never see Caylee during those 11 days?  They really need to poly all 3 of those guys to figure out who's telling the truth.
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #754 on: September 16, 2008, 10:31:56 PM »

Did anyone figure out who Geraldo was teasing about the other night; that the Anthony's were now blaming?
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #755 on: September 16, 2008, 10:32:00 PM »

Cruiser has departed

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #756 on: September 16, 2008, 10:32:22 PM »

cops gone...
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: September 16, 2008, 10:32:45 PM »

I try to stay out of conversations that I am not involved in... but was just reading this and think that there may have been a simple misunderstanding...

Reading the part of the post that says...

I think that what the respondant meant was that Sylvia, the psychic, was wrong about Shawn, being dead.  Perhaps the original poster read this to mean that "sylvia was wrong" meant that sylvia was not the psychic involved in the case... and taken it to be short and terse?  Seems not to be how the respondant meant it.

Then again... I really have no input on this whole conversation... other than to say that everyone is so wonderful here that I am hopeful that nobody was intentionally rude.

Ramble, ramble... and I am off to bed.

Everyone have a great & safe night.

Thanks KiahJ. Nighty.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: September 16, 2008, 10:33:00 PM »

Now the image on the website shows the car there but my software now shows the police car gone!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: September 16, 2008, 10:33:10 PM »

They probably have to do drive bys all night long.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.