April 25, 2024, 02:09:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 349957 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: September 16, 2008, 11:25:33 PM »

WESH 2 Update - Zanaida Gonzales wishes that was not her name.  She lost her job because of this and she get's a lot of hate mail.  Casey is hurting her children.
Here life has changed forever.  "No-one in their right mind would this. 
(right mind is the key word here)  She has lead on a new apartment but still no job.

Can her boss really fire her over this?
My goodness......are people crazy or what....Casey already said that this wasnt the zanaida that she was talking about.....If my boss fired me over some cockamaney   bullcrap like this ...I'd sue him!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #821 on: September 16, 2008, 11:25:39 PM »

WESH 2 Update - Zanaida Gonzales wishes that was not her name.  She lost her job because of this and she get's a lot of hate mail.  Casey is hurting her children.
(right mind is the key word here)  She has lead on a new apartment but still no job.

JMO..I do not know about losing her job over it..My guess is she might already have a lawyer and that's why she is coming forward to tell her story..I bet the anthony's are getting a law suit...lol! I would
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #822 on: September 16, 2008, 11:26:20 PM »

REMINDER - PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC.  THIS IS NOT MATCH.COM

WE HAVE AN AREA IN THE FORUM CALLED "MONKEY MUSINGS" WHERE YOU CAN TALK ABOUT ANYTHING YOU WANT AS LONG AS IT'S LEGAL:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2899.msg455954#new

I just moved most of the off topic posts to the musing thread. 

Oh, too funny!  Sorry, I hadn't seen your post Klaas. LOL
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: September 16, 2008, 11:28:05 PM »

But, who would Zenaida sue?  To get a lawyer to take a civil suit, there has to be a reasonable chance of recovering money.
Just a guess.. i would think along the lines of defamation of charactor..That is in place if someone says something untrue about someones charactor causing hardship. i believe not sure but i think so. As for the money  there could be 20/20 and pay per view or the family could sell pictures to pay for it

Yes.  I suppose WESH 2 conveniently forgot about this.  Apparently, the Zenaida identified by police was simply a woman who was at Sawgrass Apts during the appropriate time frame.  Casey never identified her.

Except they should a picture of that Zenaida to casey and she said that it wasn't her..........

BRING NATALEE HOME
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #824 on: September 16, 2008, 11:28:27 PM »

Interesting.  She said in her previous interview that she was looking for work.

That what I thought to and wasn't she living in a motel 6 with her 3 children?
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: September 16, 2008, 11:28:45 PM »

Floroda is an At will state, they can fire you if they don't like the color of your shirt.
I can't see how anyone would bother Zanaida, the majority (normal people) know that it was all a Lie.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: September 16, 2008, 11:29:12 PM »

My goodness......are people crazy or what....Casey already said that this wasnt the zanaida that she was talking about.....If my boss fired me over some cockamaney   bullcrap like this ...I'd sue him!!!!!!!!

Her 15 minutes...

BRING NATALEE HOME
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: September 16, 2008, 11:29:38 PM »

Well she'd have to prover everything, and maybe Casey covered her azzz when she said it wasn't the same Zenaida.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #828 on: September 16, 2008, 11:30:13 PM »

I'll bet her life has changed. If you aren't closely following this case, you've probably heard the name and may be unaware of the details. If what LP said last night is true and there was an effort to link her to what happened to Caylee, ZG could sue whoever made that effort for sure!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: September 16, 2008, 11:30:32 PM »

WESH website states they will have full details later. So, we may get a transcript.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: September 16, 2008, 11:32:09 PM »

I'll bet her life has changed. If you aren't closely following this case, you've probably heard the name and may be unaware of the details. If what LP said last night is true and there was an effort to link her to what happened to Caylee, ZG could sue whoever made that effort for sure!
CBB, I heard Padilla ramble on about that.  He was taking his info from a thread at WS.  It didn't make a lot of sense to me, and I don't think it did to him, either.  I thought it was odd that he threw it out there.

BRING NATALEE HOME
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: September 16, 2008, 11:32:37 PM »

Floroda is an At will state, they can fire you if they don't like the color of your shirt.
I can't see how anyone would bother Zanaida, the majority (normal people) know that it was all a Lie.

I can see it. If she worked for a small business and it was disrupting to business, well then....  It is terrible that she is going through this and i hope someone helps her
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #832 on: September 16, 2008, 11:33:03 PM »

WESH website states they will have full details later. So, we may get a transcript.

It's already on line.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: September 16, 2008, 11:33:28 PM »

I am totally serious about a tv show.  An interactive internet with tv.....have a rolling billboard behind the round table so that the audience can see what people are typing are typing on the internet site and we discuss it as the comment roll

-----------------------
Okay, I totally agree about the Internet/TV show!

As for the psychics, wow. But yes, I told my hubby repeatedly, if they are psychic, why have dogs? I can tell you from personal experience, I hired a very renown psychic (I would name her, but fear of the red button stops me. If I get an okay, I will name her) anyway, she is used by Police departments. I paid her in excess of $200 (if I remember correctly, it was closer to $250) for a phone consult when I was desperate and really needed some help with something. I wrote down every thing she said. I can tell you, the situation has since come to fruition, and not even ONE thing she said happened. Not one! Since then, I no longer believe in them. Sorry to anyone who does. Not trying to hurt anyone's feelings.
That need to call sylvia Brown.. I watched her tell someone where a body was and they showed  them dig it up right where she said it was months later
She was on montel williams.. I just love her! I never had any luck with the phone ones..

Wasn't she the one that said a missing boy had "passed over", and was later found alive? So much for her psychic powers.

Is Sylvia Brown the one with the British accent who Randi always offers one million big ones if she can prove psychic ability exists?  I know there is a website stopsylviabrown.com and it's kind of funny.  I don't believe in psychics but hey, whatever gets you through the night.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #834 on: September 16, 2008, 11:33:53 PM »

Sorry for going "O/T" with HH & MT! Anywho, please remember to check Blanchard Park underneath where  the dead jogger was lying...I think the 15th of June(Father's Day) video is FAKE!! date changed, etc!!!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #835 on: September 16, 2008, 11:33:54 PM »

I would guess it would be a little hard for her... Maybe not as bad as she is stating. Could you just emagine having to give that name to someone with this high profile case...Scares me! lol! I guess it would be like trying to adopt a baby with the name casey anthony
crazybabyborg
« Reply #836 on: September 16, 2008, 11:34:04 PM »

The legal advice I've been given is that even in an AT WILL state, an employer is pretty much free to let anyone go, unless you give a reason for the dismissal. If you do that, then you had better be able to back it up, because an employee can challenge your reason legally. (Tn is an "at will" state, too)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: September 16, 2008, 11:34:53 PM »

Woman Accused Of Kidnapping Caylee Speaks Out
http://www.wesh.com/news/17486377/detail.html

BRING NATALEE HOME
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: September 16, 2008, 11:35:18 PM »

O.K.  just wondering about something.....please dont throw anything at me but...Casey said that this Zanaida (nanny) woman gave her a 30 day script to follow and thats why she didnt go to the cop......Im just wondering how would that be of any help to this person....what exactly does that mean ..like dont say anything for 30 days and then you can tell everything...I dont know its just so crazy sounding ....or maybe Im going crazy...lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: September 16, 2008, 11:35:35 PM »

Sorry for going "O/T" with HH & MT! Anywho, please remember to check Blanchard Park underneath where  the dead jogger was lying...I think the 15th of June(Father's Day) video is FAKE!! date changed, etc!!!!

So you think the nurses at the nursing home, the sign in sheet at the nursing home and the camera date were all wrong?  Not likely 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.