April 23, 2024, 04:44:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 349858 times)
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #880 on: September 16, 2008, 11:55:20 PM »

O.K.  just wondering about something.....please dont throw anything at me but...Casey said that this Zanaida (nanny) woman gave her a 30 day script to follow and thats why she didnt go to the cop......Im just wondering how would that be of any help to this person....what exactly does that mean ..like dont say anything for 30 days and then you can tell everything...I dont know its just so crazy sounding ....or maybe Im going crazy...lol

Of any help to Zenaida?  None that I can determine.  It didn't happen.
Im 100% with you I was just trying to rationalize what Casey was thinking when she said this......gosh  just crazy

Casey created her stories and imaginary people on the fly, pulling from things she had heard and read.  When one story derailed, she just changed direction and added more fantasy and more lies.  I think you can probably look closely at her life and the people, events and activities around her at the time and see where she derived her "inspiration" for her lies.
I am betting Casey has seen "The Usual Suspects"  to many times.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQv2-JCpKMk
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: September 16, 2008, 11:56:39 PM »

O.K.  just wondering about something.....please dont throw anything at me but...Casey said that this Zanaida (nanny) woman gave her a 30 day script to follow and thats why she didnt go to the cop......Im just wondering how would that be of any help to this person....what exactly does that mean ..like dont say anything for 30 days and then you can tell everything...I dont know its just so crazy sounding ....or maybe Im going crazy...lol

Of any help to Zenaida?  None that I can determine.  It didn't happen.
Im 100% with you I was just trying to rationalize what Casey was thinking when she said this......gosh  just crazy

Casey created her stories and imaginary people on the fly, pulling from things she had heard and read.  When one story derailed, she just changed direction and added more fantasy and more lies.  I think you can probably look closely at her life and the people, events and activities around her at the time and see where she derived her "inspiration" for her lies.
I am betting Casey has seen "The Usual Suspects"  to many times.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQv2-JCpKMk

Sorry, I ment to post this link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xXH6DQNjCY&feature=related
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #882 on: September 16, 2008, 11:56:46 PM »

Sorry for going "O/T" with HH & MT! Anywho, please remember to check Blanchard Park underneath where  the dead jogger was lying...I think the 15th of June(Father's Day) video is FAKE!! date changed, etc!!!!

So you think the nurses at the nursing home, the sign in sheet at the nursing home and the camera date were all wrong?  Not likely
My husband said that park to.. He states that he thinks Casey changed her story to there, Just so she could place the nanny where they will find caylees body and try to create reasonable doubt

Oh Casey may very well have put Caylee's body in Blanchard park, I just don't think it was with the joggers body. 
i don't think it would be with the jogger either..I didn't think they even found her body there..

Nicole's body was found behind the post office, as I recall.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: September 16, 2008, 11:59:09 PM »

I think my laptop is sleepy.  Nite Klaasend, Carpe, Cbb, other monkeys.

Good night Always.
Good night mammy..Hope to seee you tomorrow and sweet dreams

Thank you mrsrocko, but I was telling always goodnight.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #884 on: September 16, 2008, 11:59:17 PM »

Sorry for going "O/T" with HH & MT! Anywho, please remember to check Blanchard Park underneath where  the dead jogger was lying...I think the 15th of June(Father's Day) video is FAKE!! date changed, etc!!!!

So you think the nurses at the nursing home, the sign in sheet at the nursing home and the camera date were all wrong?  Not likely
My husband said that park to.. He states that he thinks Casey changed her story to there, Just so she could place the nanny where they will find caylees body and try to create reasonable doubt

Oh Casey may very well have put Caylee's body in Blanchard park, I just don't think it was with the joggers body. 
neither do I.....the jogger just happened to be found at this Location is what I think ......but yes  Casey could very well be found here also.....

That is the place her mother spossedly told her not to go.  To me, it was like she was saying - I wasn't there because my mother said I couldn't, don't bother looking there."  Translation - Oh, Please don't look there.  JMO  But then again, I am sure LE has searched there. IDK.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: September 16, 2008, 11:59:23 PM »

After listening to her interview tapes I'm coming to believe she is telling the truth about ONE thing in all that convoluted mess - she did leave Caylee with someone that day.  Not Zenaida - a real person.  Likely a man or men.  She says that's the last time she "saw" Caylee.  I think that might be true.  I think when she came back Caylee was dead and already wrapped in a blanket or something similar.  I think there was discussion between her and whoever else was involved - a story concocted (the script) and Casey stuck to her part in the disposal of the body and subsequent coverup.  The body and all the other evidence - chloroform rags and such - went into Casey's trunk for disposal.  I also think someone at Sawgrass is involved - and that someone knew apartment 210 was empty and that person knew Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez was at the complex.  I think whatever happened Sawgrass is involved.

If something like this is what happened, Casey was stuck.  She did not kill Caylee herself, there was no accident, but she can't very well tell LE why she left Caylee with that person/people and how much they paid her for leaving Caylee with him/them for a few hours.

If this were premeditated, she'd have done a much better job of covering her tracks and having a story already prepared.  If it were an accident, she'd have called 911 like anyone else would.  If someone else killed Caylee and Casey was NOT involved, she'd have called the police as well.  I think the girl stupidly used Caylee for some income and when the sh*t hit the fan and Caylee wound up dead she couldn't very well report it to LE.

Switchy, I agree with you.  However, would Casey have taken the OCSO to Sawgrass if someone at Sawgrass was involved?  I don't think she would have taken the police so close to where it actually occurred.

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #886 on: September 16, 2008, 11:59:25 PM »

Well first off by the time Casey was arrested the 30 days had aleady come and gone.  So if you believe Casey, on June 9th (according to Casey) Zenaida and Samantha took Caylee and gave Casey the 30 day script.  Well the 911 call wasn't even until July 15 well over 30 days.  So did Zenaida tell Casey to go to Fusian and act her normal Skanky self?  Was that the script?  LOL 

Casey is a pathological liar.

After listening to her interview tapes I'm coming to believe she is telling the truth about ONE thing in all that convoluted mess - she did leave Caylee with someone that day.  Not Zenaida - a real person.  Likely a man or men.  She says that's the last time she "saw" Caylee.  I think that might be true.  I think when she came back Caylee was dead and already wrapped in a blanket or something similar.  I think there was discussion between her and whoever else was involved - a story concocted (the script) and Casey stuck to her part in the disposal of the body and subsequent coverup.  The body and all the other evidence - chloroform rags and such - went into Casey's trunk for disposal.  I also think someone at Sawgrass is involved - and that someone knew apartment 210 was empty and that person knew Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez was at the complex.  I think whatever happened Sawgrass is involved.

If something like this is what happened, Casey was stuck.  She did not kill Caylee herself, there was no accident, but she can't very well tell LE why she left Caylee with that person/people and how much they paid her for leaving Caylee with him/them for a few hours.

If this were premeditated, she'd have done a much better job of covering her tracks and having a story already prepared.  If it were an accident, she'd have called 911 like anyone else would.  If someone else killed Caylee and Casey was NOT involved, she'd have called the police as well.  I think the girl stupidly used Caylee for some income and when the sh*t hit the fan and Caylee wound up dead she couldn't very well report it to LE.

I, respectfully, disagree. I think Casey would sell Cindy, George, Lee, and Caylee, for a penny to save her own hide. She's a survivalist, and they don't go down for the sake of protecting anyone except themselves. I believe if she were not responsible she would point a finger at who was and simply lie about the circumstances. JMO.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #887 on: September 16, 2008, 11:59:50 PM »

The interview with zg..She stated that casey knew the names of two of her children and she has other's. zg believes that casey had access to the paperwork from sawgrass where she listed only 2 of her kids names. Does anyone know if casey did say zg kids names? I can't recall
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: September 17, 2008, 12:01:26 AM »

Well first off by the time Casey was arrested the 30 days had aleady come and gone.  So if you believe Casey, on June 9th (according to Casey) Zenaida and Samantha took Caylee and gave Casey the 30 day script.  Well the 911 call wasn't even until July 15 well over 30 days.  So did Zenaida tell Casey to go to Fusian and act her normal Skanky self?  Was that the script?  LOL 

Casey is a pathological liar.

I, respectfully, disagree. I think Casey would sell Cindy, George, Lee, and Caylee, for a penny to save her own hide. She's a survivalist, and they don't go down for the sake of protecting anyone except themselves. I believe if she were not responsible she would point a finger at who was and simply lie about the circumstances. JMO.

CBB, I think these people are probably the only people Casey might actually fear.

BRING NATALEE HOME
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: September 17, 2008, 12:01:34 AM »

Wouldnt you just love it if NG could actually get a chance to talk to CASEY HERSELF.....can you just imagine how that would be......I laugh just thinking about it.................

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: September 17, 2008, 12:03:40 AM »

Switchy, I agree with you.  However, would Casey have taken the OCSO to Sawgrass if someone at Sawgrass was involved?  I don't think she would have taken the police so close to where it actually occurred.

I doubt it occurred at Sawgrass.  But someone involved knew that apartment was vacant (oh, look Zenaida skipped town) and that person knew Zenaida was at Sawgrass on the 17th and that hopefully someone would say, "Yeah, I saw that lady there around the time Caylee disappeared."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #891 on: September 17, 2008, 12:05:47 AM »

Klaas? Messages; Thx!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #892 on: September 17, 2008, 12:06:25 AM »

Wouldnt you just love it if NG could actually get a chance to talk to CASEY HERSELF.....can you just imagine how that would be......I laugh just thinking about it.................
Yep nancy will not stand for lies... Maybe le should of let nancy interigate her..This could have all been over with by now.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: September 17, 2008, 12:07:01 AM »

I have so many alternate theories but am skerrred of lawsuits.   
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: September 17, 2008, 12:07:08 AM »

The Sawgrass link is puzzling.  I have considered it likely that Casey needed a babysitter name and had a police boyfriend run the plates of Zenaida's car.  However, the car Zenaida was in when at Sawgrass was her husband's car and she said he was driving, so I don't think she got the info this way.

More than likely someone who lived or worked there got the info card and gave Casey the information. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: September 17, 2008, 12:07:46 AM »

Woman Accused Of Kidnapping Caylee Speaks Out
http://www.wesh.com/news/17486377/detail.html

Geez, the poor woman. Look at all the lives the Anthony's have affected .... huge webs of lies spun by Casey and her money seeking sue happy family. Yea, I think Zenida should sue..

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: September 17, 2008, 12:08:04 AM »

Yep nancy will not stand for lies... Maybe le should of let nancy interigate her..This could have all been over with by now.
Yes if anybody could cut her down and show her how silly all this nonsence is NG would be the one.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
crazybabyborg
« Reply #897 on: September 17, 2008, 12:08:58 AM »

The Sawgrass link is puzzling.  I have considered it likely that Casey needed a babysitter name and had a police boyfriend run the plates of Zenaida's car.  However, the car Zenaida was in when at Sawgrass was her husband's car and she said he was driving, so I don't think she got the info this way.

More than likely someone who lived or worked there got the info card and gave Casey the information. 

Do we know if the car was in her name, her husband's, or joint?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #898 on: September 17, 2008, 12:09:33 AM »

IMO, the script story was what Casey came up with to "fit around" what she had already told the cops and the tape recorder. That was not on the table at first, when she was home with Cindy and Lee. She had only plotted the kidnapping story at that time.

She seems to lie on cue, and the rest I think someone is providing her.

Really, I don't think Casey needs any help lying.  She is an expert.  Fake job, fake, emails, fake college, fake phone/sim card garbage - I couln't even listen to that BS,
When caught in a lie, she lies to get out of it.  "The truth and Ms Anthony are strangers!!!!!!!"  Sorry in advance if I offended you. 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: September 17, 2008, 12:10:05 AM »

Do we know if the car was in her name, her husband's, or joint?
I've never heard.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.