April 27, 2024, 09:53:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 350139 times)
chrisk49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: September 16, 2008, 02:26:38 PM »

I wonder what L. Padilla meant weeks ago when he said there was a major "Bombshell" that will shock the world.  I wish Nancy would ask him about that again.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #281 on: September 16, 2008, 02:28:22 PM »

Hi BEBBZ saw u own last night, you had some good points, Welcome!

Thank you!  (I have become a bit addicted to this case lately, lol...I should be getting my house cleaning done!)

Me too I clean in between post you gotta multi-task! LOL

Tell me how you do it.....cause my husbands starting to wonder what the heck I've been doing all day? LOL!

hahahaha....I am getting the same from my hubby..he comes in and asks me what I do all day, he has even made statements regarding the amount of time I have been on the computer lately

Maybe you can tell the hubby that if you don't show up at SM, TES will be knocking on your door and hubby doesn't wanna mess with Tim.

Um... two nights ago, my husband cued up his laptop and sang along with George Michael...

Why can’t you do it?
Why can’t you set your monkey free?
Always giving in to it
Do you love the monkey or do you love me?
Why can’t you do it?
Why do I have to share my baby with a monkey?

Well I'm glad he has a sense of humor about it.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #282 on: September 16, 2008, 02:29:54 PM »

Trust me... he's addicted to watch forums... and my monkey habit (which is free) sure costs a lot less than a gently used Breitling watch.  I get all the leeway I need with that argument!

jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #283 on: September 16, 2008, 02:30:42 PM »

I posted this earlier and didn't get a response still curious about it.

Hey just wondering have we the people ever gotten this much info about a case before?  Mayne I have had my head stuck up my own arse, but really I thought we usually didn't find out this much info until it came out in court? Just wondering.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #284 on: September 16, 2008, 02:33:47 PM »

Hey just wondering have we the people ever gotten this much info about a case before?  Mayne I have had my head stuck up my own arse, but really I thought we usually didn't find out this much info until it came out in court? Just wondering.

That's a good question.  I think public interest has a lot to do with that.  The media knows we're hungry for info.  JMO

Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #285 on: September 16, 2008, 02:34:19 PM »

There was quite a bit on the Elizabeth Smart, and Ramsey and don't forget old OJ.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #286 on: September 16, 2008, 02:36:25 PM »

There was quite a bit on the Elizabeth Smart, and Ramsey and don't forget old OJ.

Speaking of Elizabeth Smart...you'd think I would have learned my lesson from that case.  I had Richard Ricci tried and convicted in my mind.  That dumb thief had nothing to do with Elizabeth's disappearance and died while the whole world thought he did.  It's so hard to give someone like Casey the benefit of the doubt after all that has been released to the media by LE. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #287 on: September 16, 2008, 02:37:53 PM »

That's a good question.  I think public interest has a lot to do with that.  The media knows we're hungry for info.  JMO

There were several student murders in my hometown of Gainesville, FL back when I was 7 y/o.  They publically displayed photo's and transcripts from the case at the courthouse.  I remember it being a big deal because my father and mother had gone to look at them.  Danny Rolling was the murderer on trial.

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #288 on: September 16, 2008, 02:40:39 PM »

Schwing?

Not real sure why but this just made me laugh big time!!!
Thanks, I needed that!!!!!!
As usual I'm now 15 pages behind.
PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #289 on: September 16, 2008, 02:40:40 PM »

There were several student murders in my hometown of Gainesville, FL back when I was 7 y/o.  They publically displayed photo's and transcripts from the case at the courthouse.  I remember it being a big deal because my father and mother had gone to look at them.  Danny Rolling was the murderer on trial.

I guess what i meant to say were leaks, not official.  Before you throw bananas at me I don't mean the recordings or transcripts.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #290 on: September 16, 2008, 02:41:00 PM »

Danny Rollings...executed for the murders of 5 students.  Thank you, State of Florida.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #291 on: September 16, 2008, 02:42:29 PM »

Since Cindy is trying to press charges against different internet sites...I wonder if this is why Garrison tried to "separate" himself from us with his last posting.  (Just wondering)
I don't know to much about Garrison.  How can Cindy say it's slander when things being said are TRUE?  Casey is a Slut, liar and a her child is missing and doesn't seem to care.  How is any of this Slander? 

Cindy is not blinded to her daughter's failings.

Matthew 7:3

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

Janet
________

Caylee Anthony wasn't a child who was wanted, court records show
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writers
August 26, 2008

Longtime friend Ryan Pasley got a call from Cindy Anthony earlier this summer. He said she warned him against talking to Casey because "she's been lying about a lot of stuff and . . . stole money from her and her grandmother." Cindy Anthony called her daughter a "sociopath." When asked what would make Casey Anthony open up to detectives, Pasley replied, "the fear of God."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2608aug26,0,3212567.story

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Yes, Janet, Cindy said it best.  Who would know better?  She didn't just come to that conclusion while making the 911 call either.  So, why not get her some help?  Say, before she killed Caylee??? 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: September 16, 2008, 02:43:26 PM »

Any ideas?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/truck25mobilecam.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #293 on: September 16, 2008, 02:44:00 PM »

Speaking of Elizabeth Smart...you'd think I would have learned my lesson from that case.  I had Richard Ricci tried and convicted in my mind.  That dumb thief had nothing to do with Elizabeth's disappearance and died while the whole world thought he did.  It's so hard to give someone like Casey the benefit of the doubt after all that has been released to the media by LE. 

Wow, how sad. NG also had him tried and convicted! I don't know what to beleive anymore...there is way too many people speculating some crazy scenarios!
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #294 on: September 16, 2008, 02:45:03 PM »

Wow, how sad. NG also had him tried and convicted! I don't know what to beleive anymore...there is way too many people speculating some crazy scenarios!

Believe nothing you read and only half of what you see.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: September 16, 2008, 02:47:19 PM »

Well, it looks like the judge didn't rule because of his belief in the first amendment.

Judge rules protesters can continue protesting outside the Anthony's home
1:42 p.m. Orange County Judge Reginald K. Whitehead today denied the homeowners association request to keep protesters from yelling and gathering in front of the Anthony's home. Whitehead wrote in his order that the homeowners association did not "give notice" as required by Florida law.

An attorney at Karen Wonsetler's law firm, which represents the 127 members of the Chickasaw Oaks Phase 3 home owners association, said they did not provide a 3 days' notice to the defendants named in the request for the injunction because "we simply do not know the names of the protesters. They are not gathered as part of an organization."

"There is no way we could have provided the required notice to John Doe and Jane Doe," she said. "We knew this was going to be one of the difficulties."

Wonsetler filed the request for a temporary injunction on Friday. The legal advisor said they asked Whitehead to waive the requirement. "He obviously did not," she said.

The injunction sought to move the protesters to a vacant lot at the end of Hopespring Drive on Suburban Drive -- hundreds of feet north of the Anthony's home.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-091608,0,7978381.story

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #296 on: September 16, 2008, 02:47:40 PM »

Found the pics of the neighbor's trash cans, where is the Anthony's trash can?

http://www.wftv.com/video/17441792/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17441540/detail.html

This pic shows 2 trash cans upside down, trash must have been picked up the day before because the day before I believe would have been Tues.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17441540/detail.html

This looks like someone else’s trash can, the others have a car on the curb, no car here.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #297 on: September 16, 2008, 02:49:56 PM »

Schwing?

Not real sure why but this just made me laugh big time!!!
Thanks, I needed that!!!!!!
As usual I'm now 15 pages behind.
PJ

I'm glad. We all need a break from the madness from time to time. 

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: September 16, 2008, 02:50:28 PM »

Yes, Jessica Lunsford, JonBenet Ramsey, Scott Peterson to name a few off the top of my head.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: September 16, 2008, 02:50:55 PM »

MAN did anybody see her come out my fing camera FROZE!!!!

Yes, Fox just showed it live.  It looked like they were holding hands as they walked out.
My lawyer never held my hand
  My first Lawyer took me to dinner, he had other thoughts about after-dinner activities
I laughed and said No Thank You and left on my own.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.