April 27, 2024, 04:36:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 350102 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1080 on: September 17, 2008, 07:46:49 AM »

Good Morning!

Mrskub, do you have a link that states CA quit her job?  I heard that, but can't find a link.  TIA

Good Morning Mammy. I'm unaware that she quit. Last I heard she was on a personal leave situation where her company continued to provide her salary from a specific "tragedy" fund they have established. I did read somewhere that her job was advertised in the local paper recently but I have no confirmation on that.

Quite honestly, given her mental status, even if her employer ceased to provide those funds, she would probably qualify for disability with a doctors authorization. Obviously, she is not mentally competent to function as a nurse.
probly for the best she is on leave..I'm not sure myself i would trust her to be my nurse. until this is all cleared up..
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1081 on: September 17, 2008, 07:49:27 AM »

Good Morning!

Mrskub, do you have a link that states CA quit her job?  I heard that, but can't find a link.  TIA

Good Morning Mammy. I'm unaware that she quit. Last I heard she was on a personal leave situation where her company continued to provide her salary from a specific "tragedy" fund they have established. I did read somewhere that her job was advertised in the local paper recently but I have no confirmation on that.

Quite honestly, given her mental status, even if her employer ceased to provide those funds, she would probably qualify for disability with a doctors authorization. Obviously, she is not mentally competent to function as a nurse.
probly for the best she is on leave..I'm not sure myself i would trust her to be my nurse. until this is all cleared up..

I don't think I would want her as my nurse even when this is all cleared up.  If you think about it who in there right mind would let her work for them do you have any idea how that would hurt a doctors practice

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1082 on: September 17, 2008, 07:51:51 AM »

I think one of the best things happened this week besides the arrest is that they cut her time with Jose she can't leave the house till 12:30 and got to be back by 4:00 Old Jose better get JIGGY with it lmao 

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1083 on: September 17, 2008, 07:52:00 AM »

Good Morning!

I don't think I would want her as my nurse even when this is all cleared up.  If you think about it who in there right mind would let her work for them do you have any idea how that would hurt a doctors practice
I agree.. I'm just was trying to start my morning being nice...lol!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1084 on: September 17, 2008, 07:52:40 AM »

I'm wondering if she was completely full of crap about her mom even being controlling with her - I wouldn't think a controlling mom would cover their kid's butt so many times - unless she held those things over her head.   I still see a truly controlling mom as the type that a child/adult child knows better than to betray or rebel against.   Usually, the fear is where the control is and Casey didn't seem to fear that woman one bit.   Casey sounds like the one in control, if anyone.

Just listen to that first jailhouse phone call in which Casey tells her to give the phone to someone else because she doesn't want to talk to her - Cindy comes back with something and adds the word "sweetheart".   GAG ME.

Morning Flossy. I think this is the one area that Casey is not full of crap.We can see by Cindy's actions now how controlling she is, that's why she keeps getting into it with the protestors, that's why she's threatening to sue message boards, that's why she keeps trying to control the media, she doesn't like what people are saying so she wants to change it. I think her covering for Casey prior to all of this is trying to control what people thought of them, wanting to appear as the perfect family, unfortunately, by doing that, she only enabled Casey more. I think in the end, Cindy finally realized what she was dealing with, a sociopath. I don't think she came to that conclusion based solely on the thefts, that doesn't make one a sociopath, I think there was plenty going on behind closed doors. While we have pictures and video of Casey with Caylee that appear to be lovingly enough, my guess is that is not what Cindy saw at home, hence Cindy wanting to throw Casey out and take custody of Caylee. Parents don't lose custody of their children based on stealing and lying, well, unless they get caught and go to jail,lol.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: September 17, 2008, 07:53:52 AM »

Good Morning!

I agree.. I'm just was trying to start my morning being nice...lol!
RRRRR  bless you being a nice monkey you deserve a treat lol  I know what you mean though it really is hard to be nice on this case it is so frustrating!!

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: September 17, 2008, 08:00:07 AM »

What did you find out from LP, Des?

I'm not just pages behind here...It's a whole book by now...sorry but my Aunt had some serious health issues this past weekend...she comes first...things are much better now...

I'm sure somewhere in all the pages ahead of me  I'm sure it's been covered...but I'll answer your questio....

LP told me on the second call I made to him late yesterday afternoon...the reason the Lead Detective and some one from the FBI were coming into town...and he is meeting with them....is that Casy told Rob...LP's hunky inside man while LP/Tony were holding the First bond on Casy....that Casy got close enough to Rob while he was staying in the home of the Anthony's...well she told a completely different story than the one she gave to LE....Casy told Rob the story of J. Blanchard park and the ZG story of Caylee being kidnapped....and Casy being given a 30 day script to follow...or Caylee would be harmed....then after a short Time...Cindy was trying to convince Rob and LP the same story....
I personally think that the LE and FBI (2 guys) will be doing some other things while they are in CA, based on the time frame they will be out there and the time frame of the meeting with LP....he told me when to call him back this week for details....after the meeting he has with them...

I know...old news..Hi All Good Monkey's!

Destiny

Morning Des and thanks for your reports.Cindy claims she doesn't want to impede this investigation and yet she withholds info like this from LE? I'm sorry but anyone who donates 1 dime to this family is a fool, give your money to LE or TES. And so much for her claim of not talking to Casey about the case.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1087 on: September 17, 2008, 08:05:41 AM »

What did you find out from LP, Des?

I'm not just pages behind here...It's a whole book by now...sorry but my Aunt had some serious health issues this past weekend...she comes first...things are much better now...

I'm sure somewhere in all the pages ahead of me  I'm sure it's been covered...but I'll answer your questio....

LP told me on the second call I made to him late yesterday afternoon...the reason the Lead Detective and some one from the FBI were coming into town...and he is meeting with them....is that Casy told Rob...LP's hunky inside man while LP/Tony were holding the First bond on Casy....that Casy got close enough to Rob while he was staying in the home of the Anthony's...well she told a completely different story than the one she gave to LE....Casy told Rob the story of J. Blanchard park and the ZG story of Caylee being kidnapped....and Casy being given a 30 day script to follow...or Caylee would be harmed....then after a short Time...Cindy was trying to convince Rob and LP the same story....
I personally think that the LE and FBI (2 guys) will be doing some other things while they are in CA, based on the time frame they will be out there and the time frame of the meeting with LP....he told me when to call him back this week for details....after the meeting he has with them...

I know...old news..Hi All Good Monkey's!

Destiny

Sorry to hear about your aunt hope all is well now!!  We missed you girly!!

Awwwww...TY...missed you Dudes and Dudettes too... Wink

I also think *my personal feelings* that some polygraphs and depositions might be being taken while the 2 guys from FL are in Cali...

IMOO...Cindy tried to control the whole home situation while LP and Ron were there...she tried to spoon feed them the abduction story after Casy told it to Rob...and then turned on them when it wasn't working...

I would also like to think that maybe someone bit on the $50,000 offer from LP for any info that leads to the body of Caylee...and maybe contacted him...that would be real sweet...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: September 17, 2008, 08:08:34 AM »

I would also like to think that maybe someone bit on the $50,000 offer from LP for any info that leads to the body of Caylee...and maybe contacted him...that would be real sweet...Des

Wouldn't that be nice!  We can hope..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: September 17, 2008, 08:12:19 AM »

Does anyone remember the Zenaida Gonzales who said her office was robbed in Brevard County on June 9th?

Well I just went back to her page and it says she did pass along to the detective working her case about the date coincidence with the CAYLEE case..

Anyways when you click on Zenaida's name it takes you to a list of questions she answered..

Turns out on ~Thu May 15, 2008 10:40 am~ she answered a post about Someone needing daycare for their son Zachary...
http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=5978

Weird!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1090 on: September 17, 2008, 08:13:41 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17492892/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- It was another explosive night outside the Anthony family home late Tuesday night -- just hours after Casey Anthony, mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, got out of jail for the third time.
Protesters clashed with each other, and the Anthony family got involved in the chaos.

I saw the police there last night but does anyone know what happened?

Flannery O'Conner
Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1091 on: September 17, 2008, 08:17:34 AM »

Does anyone remember the Zenaida Gonzales who said her office was robbed in Brevard County on June 9th?

Well I just went back to her page and it says she did pass along to the detective working her case about the date coincidence with the CAYLEE case..

Anyways when you click on Zenaida's name it takes you to a list of questions she answered..

Turns out on ~Thu May 15, 2008 10:40 am~ she answered a post about Someone needing daycare for their son Zachary...

Weird!

That is weird.  I've always felt her office being broken into was worth looking into.  Glad the LE are following up on this.  And wasn't her laptop stolen?  But then again, Casey named the two children of ZG that she had listed on her sawgrass application.  But...but...2 Zenaida's?  In the same time frame?  So weird!  Don't know what to make of it all.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1092 on: September 17, 2008, 08:27:32 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- It was another explosive night outside the Anthony family home late Tuesday night -- just hours after Casey Anthony, mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, got out of jail for the third time.
Protesters clashed with each other, and the Anthony family got involved in the chaos.

Do people never learn? The Anthonys can all wear headphones and chill in their respective corners of the house.   As much as some of these protesters need a good kick in the pants, so does the family.  They really do seem to be asking for it.  I wonder if Vlad approves of their behavior?

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1093 on: September 17, 2008, 08:29:08 AM »

Weird!

Very interesting. I tried pulling up Casey's interview with no luck but I could swear that Jeffery  Hopkin's son was Zachery, am I wrong on that?

Flannery O'Conner
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: September 17, 2008, 08:31:28 AM »

Do people never learn? The Anthonys can all wear headphones and chill in their respective corners of the house.   As much as some of these protesters need a good kick in the pants, so does the family.  They really do seem to be asking for it.  I wonder if Vlad approves of their behavior?
JMO.. I'm thinking the Anthony's might be trying to provoke the protesters to help their case in court..
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: September 17, 2008, 08:32:19 AM »

Exactly, if there are protestors looking for trouble, why give them what they want? Stay in the fricking house because you don't know what kind of lunatic you may run into.

Flannery O'Conner
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1096 on: September 17, 2008, 08:33:37 AM »

JMO.. I'm thinking the Anthony's might be trying to provoke the protesters to help their case in court..

That could very well be true.. I wouldn't doubt it.  But wouldn't that hurt them in court? 

Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1097 on: September 17, 2008, 08:33:58 AM »

Weird!

Very interesting. I tried pulling up Casey's interview with no luck but I could swear that Jeffery  Hopkin's son was Zachery, am I wrong on that?

Yes, I think you're right.  But the real JH doesn't have any kids, IIRC.  And for those not from around here, Brevard County is next to Orange County.  When Casey talked about the beach, she was talking about Brevard County.  From her house, it is about 45 mins to an hour away, depending on which part of the county she'd go to.  Most people around here travel back and forth from Brevard to Orange county often.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1098 on: September 17, 2008, 08:34:50 AM »

Weird!

I thought they found out he didn't have a son? Yes casey told the police his son's name was zackery..I think they found out he didn't have a son...True or false?
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1099 on: September 17, 2008, 08:38:00 AM »

Weird!

Casey said Jeff had a son named Zach and that Zaneida watched them both.  As I recall though, Jeffrey doesn't have any children.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.