April 30, 2024, 02:46:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 350273 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1520 on: September 17, 2008, 02:56:56 PM »

WE ALL AGREE THAT CASEY IS UGLY BECAUSE OF THE PERSON SHE IS.  SHE COULD BE BEAUTIFUL ON THE OUTSIDE AND STILL BE UGLY.

The point is looks have nothing to do with what happened to Caylee, IMO.

Whew THANK YOU!  I actually think Casey is an attractive young woman.....if she WERE ugly she would be treated much differently...she is also tiny and  well built...again treated differently IMO ...but to me ...to us...SHE IS UGLY...meaning her lack of heart and soul and what we in our hearts and sould knows she did to her own child...not the detials...but the demise....when I was little and did something or said something I shouldn't, I was told...not to be ugly...or this or that is ugly........JMO of course

How about ...."God don't like ugly....."

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1521 on: September 17, 2008, 02:57:17 PM »

I see:

1.) Huh?
2.) Do you people have nothing better to do?
3.) They're closer to learning my secret(s)!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1522 on: September 17, 2008, 02:57:34 PM »

Hey everybody! I still have no cable and no internet.... sneaking a few minutes here on a friends puter.... quick update someone, pretty please!!!!

and trying to get through to your cell is maddening!!  Hey Girl!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1523 on: September 17, 2008, 02:58:00 PM »

And what does she think this will add to FINDING CAYLEE?  She has completely lost her focus. 

IMO, she now knows Caylee will not come home alive. And in order to protect Casey she doesn't want Caylee's remains found. Makes me sick.

BINGO!!!

I contend that George and Casey were planning on eventually coming clean to Cindy when the timing was right ... coming clean with the truth that she would never again hold her precious grandaughter in her arms.

However ... the 911 calls that Cindy made had not been anticipated ... LE entering the scenario had not been anticipated.  In attempt at damage control ... the truth was forthcoming in regards to the happenings encompassing Caylee's disappearance.  Cindy comprehended that Caylee was forever gone from her embrace but ... her mission now was to protect her husband and daughter from implication.

IMO.

Janet

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.

1.  June 16th ... Caylee loses her life through gross neglect or an impulsive action and ... her body is placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

2.  June 17th ... Casey Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in the area.

3.  June 18th ... Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  June 24th ... Casey returns alone to her parents home ... confesses everything to her father.

5.  June 25th ... George Anthony retrieves Caylee's remains; places her in Casey's trunk  and ... moves his grandaughter to another location.

6.  June 26th ... George and Casey give the trunk of the vehicle a good cleaning using a product that contains colorform.

7.  June 27th ... Casey abandons the vehicle.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: September 17, 2008, 02:59:47 PM »

WE ALL AGREE THAT CASEY IS UGLY BECAUSE OF THE PERSON SHE IS.  SHE COULD BE BEAUTIFUL ON THE OUTSIDE AND STILL BE UGLY.

Whew THANK YOU!  I actually think Casey is an attractive young woman.....if she WERE ugly she would be treated much differently...she is also tiny and  well built...again treated differently IMO ...but to me ...to us...SHE IS UGLY...meaning her lack of heart and soul and what we in our hearts and sould knows she did to her own child...not the detials...but the demise....when I was little and did something or said something I shouldn't, I was told...not to be ugly...or this or that is ugly........JMO of course

Exactly!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1525 on: September 17, 2008, 02:59:54 PM »

Hey everybody! I still have no cable and no internet.... sneaking a few minutes here on a friends puter.... quick update someone, pretty please!!!!

LOL..... try having to live with that cell service!!! HEY YOURSELF!!!
Hurricanes suck!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1526 on: September 17, 2008, 02:59:55 PM »

July 21 interview of CA by Greta

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,388741,00.html

ANTHONY: Yes, and the police are aware of that. And this person, whether her name is Zani (ph) or whatever, she's been part of conversation, normal conversation, for the last three years prior to Caylee's birth. So I don't think this is somebody that's been fabricated in the last, you know, week or two to cover up tracks that -- So again, I don't have the strength and energy to think about this or focus on that.

Right.

This comment by Cindy makes no sense at all.  She at least admits that she's just throwing out comments that she doesn't "have the strength and energy to think about this or focus on that."

So then Casey really knew Zanny for six years.  I'm getting confused.    Who's on first, what's on second, I don't know....
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1527 on: September 17, 2008, 03:00:23 PM »

Casey is going to jail, sooner or later and for at least as long as fraud, larceny and id theft will get her. I am worried that Cindy and George are not under enough scrutiny.
Cindy said so many things over the last month that don't add up. Same with George. Cindy said on the 911 call that the car smells like a dead BODY, not like a dead animal or dead food or anything else, a dead  BODY. Add her nursing experience and a later claim of ot being pizza and cleaning fluid and you get an inconsistint story.
George drove the car home and it smelled so bad that a normal person might wretch and puke the first minute of having to smell a DBC. He KNEW it was that unmistakable smell after years as a Police officer. Cant be denied.
What did they know and when did they come to know it?
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: September 17, 2008, 03:01:29 PM »

Not sure when this photo was taken but it's a good one:

George:  I'm gonna bend over and blow a big fat fart and see if that will make them leave
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1529 on: September 17, 2008, 03:02:44 PM »

Whew THANK YOU!  I actually think Casey is an attractive young woman.....if she WERE ugly she would be treated much differently...she is also tiny and  well built...again treated differently IMO ...but to me ...to us...SHE IS UGLY...meaning her lack of heart and soul and what we in our hearts and souls knows she did to her own child...not the details...but the demise....when I was little and did something or said something I shouldn't, I was told...not to be ugly...or this or that is ugly........JMO of course

How about ...."God don't like ugly....."

oh my YES.....I can't tell you how many times I was told this.....uuhhhh I was a mischievous little tomboy

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1530 on: September 17, 2008, 03:04:09 PM »

July 21 interview of CA by Greta

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,388741,00.html

ANTHONY: Yes, and the police are aware of that. And this person, whether her name is Zani (ph) or whatever, she's been part of conversation, normal conversation, for the last three years prior to Caylee's birth. So I don't think this is somebody that's been fabricated in the last, you know, week or two to cover up tracks that -- So again, I don't have the strength and energy to think about this or focus on that.

Right.

This comment by Cindy makes no sense at all.  She at least admits that she's just throwing out comments that she doesn't "have the strength and energy to think about this or focus on that."

So then Casey really knew Zanny for six years.  I'm getting confused.    Who's on first, what's on second, I don't know....

Cindy:  How in the hell can you have conversations about a person who doesn't exist????  Can you see how early the cover-up started
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1531 on: September 17, 2008, 03:04:19 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: September 17, 2008, 03:04:46 PM »

LOL..... try having to live with that cell service!!! HEY YOURSELF!!!
Hurricanes suck!!!!

I'll try again ya tonight.....I think the winds and rain here have interferred as well....

Rest in Peace Caylee

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: September 17, 2008, 03:06:37 PM »

I believe Cindy knew that Casey didnt have a job..and only came up with the story after the fact about casey working because she had to in order to back up Casey's claims of "the nanny"...the reason I say this is because of the entry on  Cindy's "My Space" page.....she clearly says ....no place to live and no money who will take care etc......if she thought casey had a job then she wouldnt have said No money....if you have a job you have money...period....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1534 on: September 17, 2008, 03:06:43 PM »

aaawwwwwwwww Carpe...ya got me...sweet tea all over me and the key board.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: September 17, 2008, 03:07:17 PM »

Sunny ... I agree and ... so does my hubby's nineteen year old nephew.  Last week this young man was look over my shoulders at the beach photos of Casey with Caylee in her little wagon.  He implied she was ok but ... I knew he meant OK!!  Anyways ... his aunt (me) told him to get his eyes back in their sockets or ... they would stay that way.  I told him he was soooo bad.

Janet
_______

Too pretty for prison
Suzanne Goldenberg The Guardian
 Friday March 24 2006

She is, for the moment, America's most famous sex offender: young, blond, and in the words of her lawyer, too pretty for prison. When the prosecution in Florida this week dropped charges against Debra Lafave, a former teacher who admitted having sex with a boy who was then 14 years old, they reignited a debate about whether society is willing to tolerate sexual misconduct if the aggressor is female and, as in Lafave's case, attractive.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/mar/24/usa.gender

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1536 on: September 17, 2008, 03:07:31 PM »

Are a few of those people actually cheesing for the camera or is their "view" just making them happy? Eww.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1537 on: September 17, 2008, 03:08:34 PM »

You cant force someone to testify against their spouse right? Can you force a parent to testify against their child? I hope so.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1538 on: September 17, 2008, 03:10:12 PM »

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1539 on: September 17, 2008, 03:11:19 PM »

You cant force someone to testify against their spouse right? Can you force a parent to testify against their child? I hope so.

yep, sure can
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.