April 30, 2024, 05:36:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 350289 times)
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #1600 on: September 17, 2008, 03:55:40 PM »

ANGLE CHANGE.

Yipes!  Is that a garden hose staring at us??

It's NOT a cable, nor a hose..i 'think' it belongs to one of the bodyguards!

wonder if that is a hose and they are draining the pool

It looks like a cable... did Georgie Porgie come out and kick the camera over?

First we had Kung Fu Panda now we got Kung Fu Georgina...
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #1601 on: September 17, 2008, 03:56:37 PM »

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1602 on: September 17, 2008, 03:56:54 PM »

I circled in yellow, some people obviously in deep conversation about George's a$$.  (Not sure which one likes it more.. the shy guy hiding behind the girl, or the girl- she has quite an interesting look on her face!) 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1603 on: September 17, 2008, 03:57:14 PM »

And what does she think this will add to FINDING CAYLEE?  She has completely lost her focus. 

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.[/b]

1.  June 16th ... Caylee loses her life through gross neglect or an impulsive action and ... her body is placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

2.  June 17th ... Casey Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in the area.

3.  June 18th ... Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  June 24th ... Casey returns alone to her parents home ... confesses everything to her father.

5.  June 25th ... George Anthony retrieves Caylee's remains; places her in Casey's trunk  and ... moves his grandaughter to another location.

6.  June 26th ... George and Casey give the trunk of the vehicle a good cleaning using a product that contains colorform.

7.  June 27th ... Casey abandons the vehicle.

Cloroform removes tar and oil, etc.  It does not remove water soluble substances.  The best cleaner for the trunk is a detergent-based product.  There is nothing special about chloroform as a cleaner unless you are a car mechanic or the like that and have plenty of car or tractor oily stains to remove.  Chloroform cannot get rid of dead body odor, the components of which are water soluble.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: September 17, 2008, 03:58:02 PM »

Unfit Parents Are Failing Florida's Children
By memmay151, published Aug 24, 2008

The tragedy of child abuse and neglect related fatalities have been brought into our homes by media reports nearly every day. We hear about these horrors and yet these crimes against children continue to grow. In the United States 4 children each day die from abuse or neglect resulting from maltreatment by a parent.

Recently in Florida these crimes against young children were reported;

Child reported missing a month after her disappearance.

Police in Orange County are trying to find a 2 year old girl, Caylee Anthony, who hasn't been seen for more than a month. Authorities were notified by the child's grandparents.

The child's mother, Casey Anthony, told police she dropped of Caylee with a baby sitter on June 9th, and then lost contact with her.

Ms. Anthony is charged with child neglect and providing false information to law enforcement officials. She spent 6 weeks in jail and was released on $500,000 bail to her parents where she will be monitored by an electronic ankle device.

Judge frees mom convicted in baby's tub death.

A judge threw out a jury's determination that a 21-year old woman was guilty of neglect in the death of her 9-month old son, who was left in a bathtub last year with his 2-year old sister. The water was running.

A jury acquitted Katrina Brooks of aggravated manslaughter of a child, but the jurors determined she was guilty of child neglect. Brooks had left the children alone in the tub while she visited with an aunt in another room.

Circuit Judge William Fuente ruled that child neglect must be a "willful" act. That means Brooks must have voluntarily broken the law.

Brooks, therefore, is free of all criminal wrongdoing in the death of her son.

Jamel Lee Smith was arraigned Thursday on charges of aggravated manslaughter in connection with the July death of a 2-month-old boy he was baby-sitting.

Smith was originally charged with first-degree murder, but his defense attorney said autopsy results showed that the baby had injuries inflicted before he was in Smith's care.

Smith told police he dropped the baby. The manslaughter charge was based on his failure to call 911, according to Miami-Dade Assistant Public Defender Herb Smith.

''I think that they really believe that he didn't intend to harm the child,'' Smith said. ``He just didn't call 911.''

The baby's mother, Obsier Rosemberg, was charged with child neglect resulting in great harm.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/miami-dade/story/672983.html

Florida cases.

So in taking into consideration this article.....would the facts be that had Casey stuck with her original story of leaving Caylee with ZG and not reporting it be more willful or incriminating legally than if she had Caylee wrested from her as in the second ZG story / park incident? It still went unreported....but might make "fear" of doing so more believable. Just trying to understand why the change in story. It can only be to make Casey herself look less culpable.  Just thinking out loud.......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: September 17, 2008, 03:58:07 PM »

ANGLE CHANGE.

Oh NO!  Cindy is gonna sprinkle the protesters!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1606 on: September 17, 2008, 03:59:44 PM »

Ok I am taking a break I have very think skin but apparently, for some reason this case is getting to me...I just wanted to apologize to Redquartz for my outburst, it was not a correct way to express myself..I need a nap to regrow my think skin...
Take Care today Monkeys!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1607 on: September 17, 2008, 04:00:11 PM »

Ok, the chloroform thing has been driving me nuts!!!

I have done way too much research on it. LE is gonna bust me next.

Chloroform CANNOT be stored in ANY plastic or metal container.

The bottle and top MUST be glass.

Casey for whatever reason had chloroform in a plastic
container in her car, She went in some place and left
Caylee in the car for a few minutes. Chloroform exposed to UV
light and air creates a very poisonous gas.

She returned and Caylee was dead.

Please poke holes at this theory, it is
my last guess as to what happened.

Peace Monkeys
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: September 17, 2008, 04:01:31 PM »

Considering that I believe Caylee's death was not premeditated but gross negligence or an impulsive action that could not be taken back ... considering Casey is Caylee's mother and ... considering that George is Caylee's grandfather ... I would assume that Caylee received a respectful buriel.

IMO

Janet

Janet, I hope you are soooooo right...but my gut tells me differently

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1609 on: September 17, 2008, 04:01:50 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1610 on: September 17, 2008, 04:02:27 PM »

Does anyone else think Casey is not worried about a body being found? She just seems so carefree.

So why would she NOT be worried?

There is no body b/c Caylee is alive. (Just playing devil's advocate here. I don't think she's alive.)
There was very little left when the body was discarded.
Time and decomposition have taken their toll and she knows this.
They are looking in the wrong places.

A penny for your monkey thoughts?

Throwing in another possibility:

She's a narcissist and thing nothing phases her.

Klaas is right.  She fits the psych profile to a tee.

(Meeting's over... yay!!!  I've been going into Monkey withdrawl!)

Claire, you are back!!!

Yeah!!

Sorry, I love typing "Claire"

Aw.  Hiya Tomm... that is sweet. 
Careful now, you're going to get us both kicked over to the musings board...
and I like it WAYYYY better over here...

Me too. Sorry Klaas

It's this thing I have

Claire.........

Peace Monkeys
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1611 on: September 17, 2008, 04:02:48 PM »

I love it!   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: September 17, 2008, 04:03:15 PM »

Does anyone else think Casey is not worried about a body being found? She just seems so carefree.

There is no body b/c Caylee is alive. (Just playing devil's advocate here. I don't think she's alive.)

For years she protected herself at least mentally from Cindy. She can go into shut-down mode in a moments notice.

She can bend her reality to whatever she needs it to be.

I have known people just like Casey, victims of abuse, physical and/or mental.

Words hit as hard as a fist.

I have to disagree that Casey has ever been abused...in any shape, form or fashion...in fact I believe just the opposite...I think she has been doted on, given her way, her bad actions have been over looked and excused, and often rewarded...I do agree Cindy has probably been a little tough on her since Caylee was born...but from what I see...not too darn much.....look at her actions....sure doesn't look to me like she has been abused ...not even verbally....I do think  in the very recent past, Cindy might have gotten tired of Casey's lifestyle...especially when it affected Caylee.....and called her on it..and this is what IMO prompted Casey to leave with Caylee...to SHOW Cindy....revenge for daring to suggest she act like a parent!!!

I agree 100% Sunny.  There is no foundation to the speculation that Casey was sexually or physically abuse.  However ... there is a foundation to the speculation that Casey was not taught that there are consequences if she "choses" to disregard the boundaries established within the home ... within society.

Janet
_________

My former longtime neighbour was a controlling mother.  Hey ... I was a controlling mother.

My neighbour loved her kids dearly and ... was involved in every aspect of their lives ... school ... sports ... friends ...

However ... when her kids messed up and ... I am talking about little everyday discretions ... they would promise it would never happen again and ... consequences were a non-issue.

By the time my neighbour's kids were in their teens ... she was shielding them from taking personal responsibility for discretions which occurred outside of the home.  One day over coffee at her home ... she was writing an excuse note to the school for her son's absence.  He had played hookey for a day.  She told me that he promised her he would never do it again.

My neighbour just did not get it and ... Cindy does not get it.  Love requires parents to do the right thing and ... the right thing may not be easy but ... in the long run ...

Think about Cindy's heartfelt submission to her daughter's myspace account.

Janet
______

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: September 17, 2008, 04:04:02 PM »

Ok I am taking a break I have very think skin but apparently, for some reason this case is getting to me...I just wanted to apologize to Redquartz for my outburst, it was not a correct way to express myself..I need a nap to regrow my think skin...
Take Care today Monkeys!

mis...take a rest....relax...this has gotten to all of us.....and because we want it resolved we sometimes get a little rowdy.....see ya soon

Rest in Peace Caylee

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1614 on: September 17, 2008, 04:05:03 PM »

HI 5'S  IN THE HOUSE FOR CINDY AND GEORGE ANTHONY'S LITTLE BABY KILLER!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: September 17, 2008, 04:05:04 PM »

Shep is gonna do a piece on that stupid azz lady

who wants to help Chickasaw Jokes HOA with

their war on protestors. (next on Fox)

Carpe....please tell us what is said!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1616 on: September 17, 2008, 04:05:16 PM »

Is Cindy really reading this? NOOOO. ilovegoodies mad at 2 finger typing self . I gave info that will help JB ensure anytime KC spends in prison will be cushy because of mental issues.  NOoooooooo. He would never "get it" on his own.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1617 on: September 17, 2008, 04:05:45 PM »

Klaas is right.  She fits the psych profile to a tee.

(Meeting's over... yay!!!  I've been going into Monkey withdrawl!)

Claire, you are back!!!

Yeah!!

Sorry, I love typing "Claire"

Aw.  Hiya Tomm... that is sweet. 
Careful now, you're going to get us both kicked over to the musings board...
and I like it WAYYYY better over here...

Me too. Sorry Klaas

It's this thing I have

Claire.........

uh oh... perhaps I should have stuch to KiahJ....
don't get me booted tomm!!!!

back to business, so i don't get into trouble....
if casey had opened up the door while caylee was in the car with this gas... then wouldn't she have gotten knocked out as well?
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1618 on: September 17, 2008, 04:09:05 PM »

ANGLE CHANGE.

Yipes!  Is that a garden hose staring at us??

wonder if that is a hose and they are draining the pool

It looks like a cable... did Georgie Porgie come out and kick the camera over?

First we had Kung Fu Panda now we got Kung Fu Georgina...
Strange cloud only appears to be over the anthony's house
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1619 on: September 17, 2008, 04:09:18 PM »

She had help from a cop or former cop who knows how to get rid of a body?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.