April 30, 2024, 11:06:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 350324 times)
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1620 on: September 17, 2008, 04:09:56 PM »

Ok, the chloroform thing has been driving me nuts!!!

I have done way too much research on it. LE is gonna bust me next.

Chloroform CANNOT be stored in ANY plastic or metal container.

The bottle and top MUST be glass.

Casey for whatever reason had chloroform in a plastic
container in her car, She went in some place and left
Caylee in the car for a few minutes. Chloroform exposed to UV
light and air creates a very poisonous gas.

She returned and Caylee was dead.

Please poke holes at this theory, it is
my last guess as to what happened.

Sorry, I do not know the dissipation rate of the gas.

I gotta go now.

Please try to discredit this theory

Claire....

Peace Monkeys
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1621 on: September 17, 2008, 04:10:04 PM »

Something else that bothers me --- Did we ever hear if Casey really was in Jacksonville at some point during the time Caylee was missing before cops were called? Could she have taken the body to another city?

Ok, time for me to go for a while. Talk to you later tonight.
I don't know but I will check into this later.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1622 on: September 17, 2008, 04:12:14 PM »

Ok, the chloroform thing has been driving me nuts!!!

I have done way too much research on it. LE is gonna bust me next.

Chloroform CANNOT be stored in ANY plastic or metal container.

The bottle and top MUST be glass.

Casey for whatever reason had chloroform in a plastic
container in her car, She went in some place and left
Caylee in the car for a few minutes. Chloroform exposed to UV
light and air creates a very poisonous gas.

She returned and Caylee was dead.

Please poke holes at this theory, it is
my last guess as to what happened.

Sorry, I do not know the dissipation rate of the gas.

I gotta go now.

Please try to discredit this theory

Claire....

I'll work on it tonight... I pass by a little apothecary on my way home... perhaps I'll stop and ask.  And be the next person questioned on the po po about chloroform...
xo
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1623 on: September 17, 2008, 04:12:32 PM »

I wonder if le asked casey friends if they noticed her having any scratches or rash..(not talking about you know where) My thought would be if she carried the body into the woods there would be something..possibly bug bites, poison ivy or oak..Did they find bug spray or anything like that?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1624 on: September 17, 2008, 04:13:31 PM »

If she didn't think enough to call the cops when she quite possibly killed her child.. or when this "accident" happened.. I doubt she thought twice about wearing bug spray. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1625 on: September 17, 2008, 04:14:55 PM »

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

[/quote]

Everytime I read this it reinforce my belief there was never ANY abuse of Casey!!  Much too much leniency perhaps...but as Cindy said a mother's love is blind

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: September 17, 2008, 04:15:49 PM »

If she didn't think enough to call the cops when she quite possibly killed her child.. or when this "accident" happened.. I doubt she thought twice about wearing bug spray. 

Hey i'm reaching in a backward sort of way... Give me a break...lol!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1627 on: September 17, 2008, 04:18:14 PM »

Hey i'm reaching in a backward sort of way... Give me a break...lol!
I just can't see her prissy a** going into weeds even in boots..The bugs by the swamps and the heat your sweat will draw them to you...She is not tough enough and if she did there would be some bug bites atleast
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1628 on: September 17, 2008, 04:18:25 PM »

Shep is gonna do a piece on that stupid azz lady

who wants to help Chickasaw Jokes HOA with

their war on protestors. (next on Fox)

Carpe....please tell us what is said!!

i just TUBED it ... give it about 5 - 10 mins.   

it will be right here, Sunny.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: September 17, 2008, 04:19:31 PM »

"You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

1.  June 16th ... Caylee loses her life through gross neglect or an impulsive action and ... her body is placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

2.  June 17th ... Casey Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in the area.

3.  June 18th ... Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  June 24th ... Casey returns alone to her parents home ... confesses everything to her father.

5.  June 25th ... George Anthony retrieves Caylee's remains; places her in Casey's trunk  and ... moves his grandaughter to another location.

6.  June 26th ... George and Casey give the trunk of the vehicle a good cleaning using a product that contains colorform.

7.  June 27th ... Casey abandons the vehicle.

Cloroform removes tar and oil, etc.  It does not remove water soluble substances.  The best cleaner for the trunk is a detergent-based product.  There is nothing special about chloroform as a cleaner unless you are a car mechanic or the like that and have plenty of car or tractor oily stains to remove.  Chloroform cannot get rid of dead body odor, the components of which are water soluble.

It is my understanding that chloroforum contains properties that has the ability to destory DNA.  George would have known this when his time on the police force is considered.

Considering the strong order of a decomposing body and ... considering there were only a few strand of hair that forensic testing could detect DNA ...  I contend the chloroform almost accomplished the intended purpose ... almost.

Casey Anthony was searching the internet in regards to chloroform.  It would be interesting to know why?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: September 17, 2008, 04:21:04 PM »

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Everytime I read this it reinforce my belief there was never ANY abuse of Casey!!  Much too much leniency perhaps...but as Cindy said a mother's love is blind
[/quote]

Yeah, I see the whole "a mother's love is blind" and all that, but if you look at this family as a unit it is completely disfunctional.  There are control issues, outrageous outbursts at the most inopportune times, etc.  Clearly they are in a stressful situation, but if this is the way that they are behaving in the public eye, then there is NO WAY that you can get me to believe that they are not behaving in the same way if not worse behind closed doors.  JMO.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: September 17, 2008, 04:21:04 PM »

My point exactly!

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: September 17, 2008, 04:21:23 PM »

Shep is gonna do a piece on that stupid azz lady

who wants to help Chickasaw Jokes HOA with

their war on protestors. (next on Fox)

Carpe....please tell us what is said!!

i just TUBED it ... give it about 5 - 10 mins.   

it will be right here, Sunny.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

thanks Carpe...you is De Man!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: September 17, 2008, 04:23:37 PM »

Yeah, I see the whole "a mother's love is blind" and all that, but if you look at this family as a unit it is completely disfunctional.  There are control issues, outrageous outbursts at the most inopportune times, etc.  Clearly they are in a stressful situation, but if this is the way that they are behaving in the public eye, then there is NO WAY that you can get me to believe that they are not behaving in the same way if not worse behind closed doors.  JMO.

[/quote]

Don't forget too that Cindy was writing this in a public forum for all of the world, or at least all of Casey, etcs, crowd, to see.  She is clearly going to bend it to make her look like she is G-ma & Mother of the Year.  This does not mean that it is true.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: September 17, 2008, 04:25:59 PM »

What do we at SM know about the Marine?  Does he have a facebook site? Surely someone here as found info on him!!  Why would Casey want to go to CA to tell him something.....and what was it??  There has been so little talk about him which leads me to believe he has some importance in all of this.              ....anyone???

Was he going to be the next in line for the baby daddy DNA test?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: September 17, 2008, 04:27:53 PM »

Anybody see this?

http://www.orlandoweekly.com/news/story.asp?id=12610
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: September 17, 2008, 04:29:40 PM »

Someone posted this a couple of days ago.  Some interesting comments in the thread below the article.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: September 17, 2008, 04:32:10 PM »

Don't forget too that Cindy was writing this in a public forum for all of the world, or at least all of Casey, etcs, crowd, to see.  She is clearly going to bend it to make her look like she is G-ma & Mother of the Year.  This does not mean that it is true.

Often disfunctional families ... disfunctional to the extreme ... can often be identified as not having an extended family/ friend support base.  This often implies there is loyality to one another when outside forces undermine a member of that family.  After all ... all they got is each other.

It is something akin to me calling my grandson a brat but ... heaven help anybody outside the family who calls him a brat.

Am I making sense.

Janet

_____

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1638 on: September 17, 2008, 04:34:24 PM »

[/quote]

I can't imagine what I would do if:
1. my grandchild, who was my life, was missing
2. my heart told me my child hurt her, but my  reality will not accept it
3. if truth and reality was so ugly I was terrified to face it
4. if my family was being torn apart and I couldn't do anything to stop it
5. if I watched my child arrested and taken away in hand cuffs
6. if I knew in my heart I had lost my grandchild and wasgoing to lose my child...and again I am totally helpless

I think I would probably act and react inappropriately.....I KNOW I WOULD BE A CRAZED PERSON

I don't know if George was involved..my feeling is he wasn't...but is involved in covering for Casey consciously......but I'd bet a lot that Cindy wasn't involved in disposal or cover up..she loves Caylee IMO more than anything in the world....Caylee was IMO more her daughter than granddaughter...I think she has to believe Casey or lose her mind completely....I am not supporting anything Cindy has said or done...but I honestly can't sit here and say I wouldn't have done this or that...I have not, thank God, walked in her shoes

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: September 17, 2008, 04:35:18 PM »

Thank you.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.