April 27, 2024, 07:18:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 350057 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1660 on: September 17, 2008, 04:58:22 PM »

George 'the murderer' Anthony opens his big mouth again -

Accuses the media of paying for protestors being there.

Disses Texas Equusearch.

Says we are all ruining the Anthony's life.

---

Must see TV - if you are into watching psychotics have a mental breakdown, and all!

RAW VIDEO:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17497295/index.html

he isn't even willing, when given the chance on air, to talk about the search for a LIVE Caylee.....he says he is looking 24 hours a day??   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1661 on: September 17, 2008, 04:58:36 PM »

Just checked my MySpace... Casey must be on because I have 1 new friend.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1662 on: September 17, 2008, 05:00:03 PM »

George 'the murderer' Anthony opens his big mouth again -

Accuses the media of paying for protestors being there.

Disses Texas Equusearch.

Says we are all ruining the Anthony's life.

---

Must see TV - if you are into watching psychotics have a mental breakdown, and all!

RAW VIDEO:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17497295/index.html

he isn't even willing, when given the chance on air, to talk about the search for a LIVE Caylee.....he says he is looking 24 hours a day??   

Aw cut him some slack..he might be looking behind the couch or under the bed!  I know I lose stuff under there all the dang time.  Not that I would ever take a lie detector test to prove that though.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1663 on: September 17, 2008, 05:00:27 PM »

Oh my gosh, did you see all those plastic boxes in the garage????   LOOK DESTINY

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1664 on: September 17, 2008, 05:01:00 PM »

I need some help. I'm getting old with this case.

Caylee was born in August. That would mean that Casey got pregnant around the Thanksgiving/Christmas holidays, assuming she was full term, which I haven't heard she wasn't.

Somewhere, and I cannot for the life of me remember where, I read that Caylee's father was a friend of Lee's. I also saved a photo of a friend of Lee's that had been from out of town to visit during the holidays. Don't ask me where I got this because I don't remember. Maybe Casey's MySpace before it was changed, IDK.

Anyway, given the above information, I contend that this may be the baby's father and why Lee knows who it is as well as why they never went after him for support. Anyone got anymore info on this?

I don't Mrs...in fact this is new info for me....thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: September 17, 2008, 05:01:36 PM »

IMO - Cindy knows what happened to Caylee and has known. I believe that's why she made the remark about not losing another one. She knew she had lost Caylee for good. She isn't in denial - she is just trying to keep Casey's butt out of prison for the rest of her life.

BT ... I agree.

O/T ... Our 15 year old Brandi (Golden Revtriever) was taken to the vet this morning.  Three days ago she was running around the property like a puppy and ... then suddenly went off her food.  For two days she had only drank a little water that we had to encourage her to drink.

Maybe you could give us some insight.  Your knowledge of dogs ...

Janet

Sorry to butt in like this, but please make them check for lyme - pull a tick titer.  It affects the muscles in the jaw making it difficult to drink or eat.

We had something similar with our Jack Russell, turns out she had an ovarian cyst and was experiencing a "false pregnancy".  Take her to the vet as an animal not eating is a HUGE warning sign.

Thank you both so much.  I am going to call the vet right now..

The vet has Brandi sedated and on an intervenous solution that is giving her nutrients.  I am so afraid that we are going to lose her.  I am going up to the pet hospital right now and ... take over from hubby who has been with Brandi for the past few hours.

Brandi is actually our son's dog but ... we kinda adopted her when he got married two years ago.  I contacted him at his place of employment (teacher) and ... I believe he and DIL will meet me at the hospital when school is out.

Thanks again.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #1666 on: September 17, 2008, 05:03:09 PM »

Maybe I'm a total dumbass, but, is NOT the "no tresspassing" sign facing in the wrong direction? 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: September 17, 2008, 05:04:37 PM »

The vet has Brandi sedated and on an intervenous solution that is giving her nutrients.  I am so afraid that we are going to lose her.  I am going up to the pet hospital right now and ... take over from hubby who has been with Brandi for the past few hours.

Brandi is actually our son's dog but ... we kinda adopted her when he got married two years ago.  I contacted him at his place of employment (teacher) and ... I believe he and DIL will meet me at the hospital when school is out.

Thanks again.

Janet

Janet my heart goes out to you..<<<HUGS>>>

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1668 on: September 17, 2008, 05:05:49 PM »

Thanks again.

Janet

Janet my heart goes out to you..<<<HUGS>>>

I will be praying for Brandi and your family. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: September 17, 2008, 05:07:44 PM »

Thanks again.

Janet

Janet, my heart also goes out to you!

Praying that Brandi is ok.

I know this is difficult, but you have many monkey prayers headed your way.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1670 on: September 17, 2008, 05:13:00 PM »

Casey Anthony May Have Made Up Names Of Nanny, Friends

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

POSTED: 4:45 pm EDT September 17, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There appear to be more lies and more deception in the Caylee Anthony case and only Channel 9 Eyewitness News is blowing the lid off the nanny mystery.

Eyewitness News has learned Casey Anthony might have made up the name of Caylee's so-called nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez, from former classmates' names and the street name for a drug. Investigators are now looking into it because of Eyewitness News' questions.

Casey Anthony said she used to call Zenaida Gonzalez "Zanny," which Eyewitness News found out is also the street name for the anti-anxiety drug Xanax. Eyewitness News has also learned that investigators have asked at least one of her friends questions about Casey and Xanax during a lie detector test.

Eyewitness News has learned that Casey Anthony had apparently asked her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund about Xanax while they were instant-messaging during the time they were engaged. Grund was asked the questions when he was hooked up to a polygraph by the FBI.

Xanax goes by the name "Zanny" on the street, which has some wondering if "Zanny the nanny" was a reference to the drug and not the nickname Casey says she used for the mysterious nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez.

Eyewitness News has discovered that a girl named Zenaida was in Casey's homeroom at Colonial High School before Casey dropped out. She had a different last name, not Gonzalez, but there were seven students in her class whose last name is Gonzalez.

The names Casey has made up as her friends who introduced her to Zenaida also show up in her Colonial High School classmates roster. She named a Raquel Ferrell, who investigators say does not exist, but there was a Raquel Rosa in her class. Casey also named Jennifer Rosa as a friend whom investigators can't find. She had a classmate named James Ferrell and the name Jennifer shows up close by.

Investigators are now checking into it to find out whether it's more than just a series of coincidences.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: September 17, 2008, 05:15:15 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497407/detail.html

NEW FACES SURROUND CASEY ANTHONY

Casey Anthony's entourage has grown. In addition to the two bodyguards that were with her as she walked out of jail, there was a new mystery man wearing a suit and a man in blue jeans who drove the truck that took Casey home from jail.

Eyewitness News asked the Anthony family spokesperson if the men were extra security or part of Jose Baez legal team and he didn't know. Eyewitness News called Baez's office, but the calls were not returned.

Todd Black, a spokesperson for Baez refused to answer questions and told Eyewitness News he plans to sue the TV station because questions were raised about his company's legitimacy
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1672 on: September 17, 2008, 05:15:24 PM »

Maybe I'm a total dumbass, but, is NOT the "no tresspassing" sign facing in the wrong direction? 

I'm going with a "yes"
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1673 on: September 17, 2008, 05:16:49 PM »

I just got a friend request on facebook by some guy named "Paul Anthony." birthday is 1963. Does anyone know if there is a family member of the Anthony's by the name of Paul? It looks like they don't have Casey on their list I just find it really random.

!~*Mar*~!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1674 on: September 17, 2008, 05:17:30 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There appear to be more lies and more deception in the Caylee Anthony case and only Channel 9 Eyewitness News is blowing the lid off the nanny mystery.

Eyewitness News has learned Casey Anthony might have made up the name of Caylee's so-called nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez, from former classmates' names and the street name for a drug. Investigators are now looking into it because of Eyewitness News' questions.

Casey Anthony said she used to call Zenaida Gonzalez "Zanny," which Eyewitness News found out is also the street name for the anti-anxiety drug Xanax. Eyewitness News has also learned that investigators have asked at least one of her friends questions about Casey and Xanax during a lie detector test.

Eyewitness News has learned that Casey Anthony had apparently asked her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund about Xanax while they were instant-messaging during the time they were engaged. Grund was asked the questions when he was hooked up to a polygraph by the FBI.

Xanax goes by the name "Zanny" on the street, which has some wondering if "Zanny the nanny" was a reference to the drug and not the nickname Casey says she used for the mysterious nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez.

Eyewitness News has discovered that a girl named Zenaida was in Casey's homeroom at Colonial High School before Casey dropped out. She had a different last name, not Gonzalez, but there were seven students in her class whose last name is Gonzalez.

The names Casey has made up as her friends who introduced her to Zenaida also show up in her Colonial High School classmates roster. She named a Raquel Ferrell, who investigators say does not exist, but there was a Raquel Rosa in her class. Casey also named Jennifer Rosa as a friend whom investigators can't find. She had a classmate named James Ferrell and the name Jennifer shows up close by.

Investigators are now checking into it to find out whether it's more than just a series of coincidences.

They just thought of this? 

thb134
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1675 on: September 17, 2008, 05:18:22 PM »

They just thought of this? 

Just a little delayed information,  ya think....
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1676 on: September 17, 2008, 05:18:22 PM »

caylee anthony case update - anthony house of horrors 9/17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRhKd7sUq1w
I still laugh when I think about Shep and his "misspeak" about JLo 
I think he wears more makeup than KC. 
He was having a little trouble with his words today too.

Thanks for the video. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: September 17, 2008, 05:19:11 PM »

I just got a friend request on facebook by some guy named "Paul Anthony." birthday is 1963. Does anyone know if there is a family member of the Anthony's by the name of Paul? It looks like they don't have Casey on their list I just find it really random.

I have no idea if there is a Paul in the family.

Question...did you put down as your hobby "anything Anthony"?    (j/k)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1678 on: September 17, 2008, 05:19:29 PM »

Ok the Monkey's broke the case with the Zanny = Xanax information. 

Very interesting info, thats for the update Carpe. 

I would be interested in seeing where these fellow classmates have ended up.  The little ounce of hope left in me (its a tiny amount) would love to hear that Caylee is alive and well with one of them, however given the forensics I know its not likely.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1679 on: September 17, 2008, 05:20:35 PM »

Wow that dude is old.  Add him, you can always block him later if he turns out to be a nut.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.