April 19, 2024, 03:10:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 349573 times)
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1940 on: September 17, 2008, 08:30:12 PM »

Eh, NG is boring me tonight... same old same old and she doesn't even seem like her normal feisty self.

I think I am going to take this opportunity to go to bed REALLY early.  Have a wonderful night monkeys... see you back in the a.m.  Same monkey time, same monkey channel.

Sweet dreams all... 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1941 on: September 17, 2008, 08:30:17 PM »

Glad to hear that they are looking into Lake Jessup.  I have stated that would be a place of interest in my book from the beginning.  That lake is so infested with alligators, its even used in hazings.
Sad to think about, but its true.

Green Nurse, I know that I was singled out in your post.  I do not have a mean word to say to you, we are all here for the same reason, Caylee Anthony.  Do not think that in any way that our humor is in disrespect to her or her memory, or any other blogged about persons memory for that matter.  With this circus around this case you have to admit letting off a bit of steam every once in a while should be warranted.  That being said, I look forward to continuing in the reading of your insightfull posts in regards to this case.

Dolce

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1942 on: September 17, 2008, 08:30:49 PM »

Ok   Posting and taking a break..

I'v downloaded  400+pages of documents and hope to have time to search thru them   but if some Monkey already has  maybe they can answer these ?s for me.

They would come mostly from statements by George and Cindy

June 15h 2008 -  Fathers Day
What time did Cindy & Caylee get back from the nursing home?
Who was there ... what occured for the next ?  hours.
What time did Casey Leave?   What time did Cindy put Caylee to bed?
Did anyone hear Casey come later that night or next morning ?

Morning of the 16th? 

Did Cindy see Casey's car in the drive way? Did anyone ... ?

What time did George see Cindy & Caylee get up and moving or hear the shower going?
What was Caylee wearning  and Geroge doing when Caylee gave G-Paw a hug in the morning?

I would assume Cindy & George would alway at least want one before Caylee left the house.

Day of the 16th & the 17th   

Did Cindy & George talk to Casey?  Where did they think Caylee was spending the night?

For that matter if Caylee was not sleeping at the homestead any other time  did they ask / know where she was?
TIA
SeeYaByeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1943 on: September 17, 2008, 08:31:21 PM »

First off I don't think asking you if you are an attorney working for the Anthony's is necessarily bashing.  In general, others don't like being told what to say/post. 

It's common for many of the posts in forums like these to be silly or "light" side.  Everyone can't always be serious.  Everyone isn't going to agree.

I'm sorry if you feel the cage is losing respect because of it.  Maybe you would prefer posting at a more respectable site?  Let me know when you find the most respectable one and I'll join it as well.  I am a member of approximately 6 different missing persons forums as it is but always room for one more. 

Sorry if it hurt your Monkey ego.  Just relaying what others are saying on other blogs and what I am seeing with these posts.   Free speech.  Just don't ever imply I am with the Anthony's unless you have proof. 

If Monkeys want to stay above the scum and be respected with media,LE, and Padilla, you need to stay above the Anthony's and stay adults that would look good on TV, not bashing children.  That's all.  Media does not want to put on people that are acting like children or acting like Baez and Casey.

Please...go on with Anthony bashing and keep me out of it and not a source of your bashing.  Just thought I posted to help keep integrity of this list serve since so many are losing it.  I thought this list was better than that.

Wow..goodbye

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: September 17, 2008, 08:31:40 PM »

Eh, NG is boring me tonight... same old same old and she doesn't even seem like her normal feisty self.

I think I am going to take this opportunity to go to bed REALLY early.  Have a wonderful night monkeys... see you back in the a.m.  Same monkey time, same monkey channel.

Sweet dreams all... 

Good Night....sleep in peace

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1945 on: September 17, 2008, 08:32:05 PM »

Sweet dreams all... 

Goodnight KiahJ. 

I think that NG is using "kid gloves" with this case given her track record with the Duckett case.  She can be quite vicious and callus in some of her news casts, I have not really seen that much, except with the new defense attorney of the Anthony's.  IMO

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1946 on: September 17, 2008, 08:32:15 PM »

Sweet dreams all... 

Night KiahJ!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1947 on: September 17, 2008, 08:32:45 PM »

The Monkey Queen respectfully requests that all monkeys pleeeze get along. 

I Stand With The Girl
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: September 17, 2008, 08:33:37 PM »

Sweet dreams all... 

Night!!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1949 on: September 17, 2008, 08:33:39 PM »

Sweet dreams all... 

Good Night....sleep in peace

Thanks Sunny...
and hey Klaas - I'm going to have nighty nighmares about what I just saw in that last post!
Eek!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1950 on: September 17, 2008, 08:34:47 PM »

The Monkey Queen respectfully requests that all monkeys pleeeze get along. 

Now that is adorable.  Klaas I think you might have found your next avatar.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1951 on: September 17, 2008, 08:35:03 PM »

First off I don't think asking you if you are an attorney working for the Anthony's is necessarily bashing.  In general, others don't like being told what to say/post. 

It's common for many of the posts in forums like these to be silly or "light" side.  Everyone can't always be serious.  Everyone isn't going to agree.

I'm sorry if you feel the cage is losing respect because of it.  Maybe you would prefer posting at a more respectable site?  Let me know when you find the most respectable one and I'll join it as well.  I am a member of approximately 6 different missing persons forums as it is but always room for one more. 

Sorry if it hurt your Monkey ego.  Just relaying what others are saying on other blogs and what I am seeing with these posts.   Free speech.  Just don't ever imply I am with the Anthony's unless you have proof. 

If Monkeys want to stay above the scum and be respected with media,LE, and Padilla, you need to stay above the Anthony's and stay adults that would look good on TV, not bashing children.  That's all.  Media does not want to put on people that are acting like children or acting like Baez and Casey.

Please...go on with Anthony bashing and keep me out of it and not a source of your bashing.  Just thought I posted to help keep integrity of this list serve since so many are losing it.  I thought this list was better than that.

Wow..goodbye

thanks Klaas...cause my next post was gonna be really ugly and you might have had to use that dang gone button on  me!!~! now I have to go take a damn BP pill.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1952 on: September 17, 2008, 08:35:11 PM »

By the way, I don't mean I think I'm the monkey queen. That's a little character from the Red Heel Sock Monkey Message Board.  I just think she's sweet.

I Stand With The Girl
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1953 on: September 17, 2008, 08:35:18 PM »

Klaas and fellow monks ~ the first time I saw that *big red banned button* on an avatar, I thought the person had PICKED that as their personal pic.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1954 on: September 17, 2008, 08:35:51 PM »

Klaas and fellow monks ~ the first time I saw that *big red banned button* on an avatar, I thought the person had PICKED that as their personal pic.   

ROFLMAO 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1955 on: September 17, 2008, 08:37:22 PM »

Hall & Oates - She's Gone Lyrics   (1974)

Everybody's high on consolation
Everybody's trying to tell me
What is right for me, yeah
I need a drink and a quick decision
Now it's up to me, ooooh what will be

(Chorus)
She's gone, she's gone
Oh, why
Oh, why
I better learn how to face it
She's gone, she's gone
Oh, why
Oh, why
I'd pay the devil to replace her
She's gone, she's gone
Oh, why
What went wrong

Get up in the morning, look in the mirror
One less tooth brush hanging in the stand
My face ain't looking any younger
Now what I can see
Love's taken a toll on me

(Chorus)

Think I'll spend eternity in the city
Let the carbon and monoxide choke my thoughts away
And pretty bodies help dissolve the memories
There can never be what she once was to me

(Chorus)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1956 on: September 17, 2008, 08:37:40 PM »

So did I!!    

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1957 on: September 17, 2008, 08:38:22 PM »

LMFAO I had the same reaction that Nancy did when LP started talking about how he talked to Zanny.

!~*Mar*~!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1958 on: September 17, 2008, 08:38:38 PM »

I was sitting on my hands.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1959 on: September 17, 2008, 08:38:39 PM »

LOL  No thats the avi you avoid.....only Klaas can give it, and it gives me the heeby-geebies!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.