March 29, 2024, 02:36:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 347897 times)
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1960 on: September 17, 2008, 08:38:41 PM »

Hall & Oates - She's Gone Lyrics   (1974)

Everybody's high on consolation
Everybody's trying to tell me
What is right for me, yeah
I need a drink and a quick decision
Now it's up to me, ooooh what will be

(Chorus)
She's gone, she's gone
Oh, why
Oh, why
I better learn how to face it
She's gone, she's gone
Oh, why
Oh, why
I'd pay the devil to replace her
She's gone, she's gone
Oh, why
What went wrong

Get up in the morning, look in the mirror
One less tooth brush hanging in the stand
My face ain't looking any younger
Now what I can see
Love's taken a toll on me

(Chorus)

Think I'll spend eternity in the city
Let the carbon and monoxide choke my thoughts away
And pretty bodies help dissolve the memories
There can never be what she once was to me

(Chorus)

oh, you are fresh, carpe.

ok, really going to bed now.  tearing myself away from the monkey farm.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1961 on: September 17, 2008, 08:39:28 PM »

First off I don't think asking you if you are an attorney working for the Anthony's is necessarily bashing.  In general, others don't like being told what to say/post. 

It's common for many of the posts in forums like these to be silly or "light" side.  Everyone can't always be serious.  Everyone isn't going to agree.

I'm sorry if you feel the cage is losing respect because of it.  Maybe you would prefer posting at a more respectable site?  Let me know when you find the most respectable one and I'll join it as well.  I am a member of approximately 6 different missing persons forums as it is but always room for one more. 

Sorry if it hurt your Monkey ego.  Just relaying what others are saying on other blogs and what I am seeing with these posts.   Free speech.  Just don't ever imply I am with the Anthony's unless you have proof. 

If Monkeys want to stay above the scum and be respected with media,LE, and Padilla, you need to stay above the Anthony's and stay adults that would look good on TV, not bashing children.  That's all.  Media does not want to put on people that are acting like children or acting like Baez and Casey.

Please...go on with Anthony bashing and keep me out of it and not a source of your bashing.  Just thought I posted to help keep integrity of this list serve since so many are losing it.  I thought this list was better than that.

Wow..goodbye

thanks Klaas...cause my next post was gonna be really ugly and you might have had to use that dang gone button on  me!!~! now I have to go take a damn BP pill.....

Sorry I asked them that question but I honestly did not intend it to be bashing them.  Just for the record I am not a "newby" and I am not uneducated.  The attitude about this site just struck me odd as it has happened before.  I guess I just thought Klaas had abandoned us and had left someone new to look after us. I was scared.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1962 on: September 17, 2008, 08:40:16 PM »

I was sitting on my hands.

I tried to be nice.

I thought I was nice.

Then again I have been in this stinkin hole all dang night so what the heck do I know?

fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1963 on: September 17, 2008, 08:40:39 PM »

First off I don't think asking you if you are an attorney working for the Anthony's is necessarily bashing.  In general, others don't like being told what to say/post. 

It's common for many of the posts in forums like these to be silly or "light" side.  Everyone can't always be serious.  Everyone isn't going to agree.

I'm sorry if you feel the cage is losing respect because of it.  Maybe you would prefer posting at a more respectable site?  Let me know when you find the most respectable one and I'll join it as well.  I am a member of approximately 6 different missing persons forums as it is but always room for one more. 

Sorry if it hurt your Monkey ego.  Just relaying what others are saying on other blogs and what I am seeing with these posts.   Free speech.  Just don't ever imply I am with the Anthony's unless you have proof. 

If Monkeys want to stay above the scum and be respected with media,LE, and Padilla, you need to stay above the Anthony's and stay adults that would look good on TV, not bashing children.  That's all.  Media does not want to put on people that are acting like children or acting like Baez and Casey.

Please...go on with Anthony bashing and keep me out of it and not a source of your bashing.  Just thought I posted to help keep integrity of this list serve since so many are losing it.  I thought this list was better than that.

Wow..goodbye

thanks Klaas...cause my next post was gonna be really ugly and you might have had to use that dang gone button on  me!!~! now I have to go take a damn BP pill.....
I heard that button from here!  Thank You, Klass!
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1964 on: September 17, 2008, 08:40:44 PM »

Hi all! I sure have missed you and also missed Casyes rearrest!   ::MonkeyLaugh::We finally got power back about an hour ago. We are truly blessed to get through Ike with just a little damage.

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1965 on: September 17, 2008, 08:40:47 PM »

Klaas and fellow monks ~ the first time I saw that *big red banned button* on an avatar, I thought the person had PICKED that as their personal pic.   

LOL  No thats the avi you avoid.....only Klaas can give it, and it gives me the heeby-geebies!!

I am not afraid of that red thing 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1966 on: September 17, 2008, 08:41:17 PM »

I tried to be nice.

I thought I was nice.

Then again I have been in this stinkin hole all dang night so what the heck do I know?

Dolce,

Come out of the stinkin' hole - go toward the light. 

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1967 on: September 17, 2008, 08:41:28 PM »

Wow..goodbye

THE RED BOTTON!!!

Klaas ... my O/T today has now been moved over to the musings thread.  Did ya notice.  Did ya notice.  Did ya?  Did ya?

I will now just tippy toe away ... make myself invisible. 

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1968 on: September 17, 2008, 08:41:29 PM »

Eh, NG is boring me tonight... same old same old and she doesn't even seem like her normal feisty self.

I think I am going to take this opportunity to go to bed REALLY early.  Have a wonderful night monkeys... see you back in the a.m.  Same monkey time, same monkey channel.

Sweet dreams all... 

Night KiahJ!

Hey Carpe my sweeyie hunny pie lmao did u put ng on youtube you lovely person I owe you!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1969 on: September 17, 2008, 08:41:31 PM »

The Monkey Queen respectfully requests that all monkeys pleeeze get along. 

That sock monkey is huge!!!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1970 on: September 17, 2008, 08:42:21 PM »

OMG WAS THAT REALLY THE RED BUTTON?????

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1971 on: September 17, 2008, 08:42:51 PM »

Hi all! I sure have missed you and also missed Casyes rearrest!   ::MonkeyLaugh::We finally got power back about an hour ago. We are truly blessed to get through Ike with just a little damage.

Wonderfull to hear you are safe, and great to hear the damage was little.  I continue to pray for all the Monkey's, TES, and others living within the disaster areas.  As a life long Floridian I can say..I feel your pain.

God bless!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1972 on: September 17, 2008, 08:43:02 PM »

hahahaha...and I was cussing and spitting and stomping my feet...haven't had to do that in a long time!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1973 on: September 17, 2008, 08:43:03 PM »

Eh, NG is boring me tonight... same old same old and she doesn't even seem like her normal feisty self.

I think I am going to take this opportunity to go to bed REALLY early.  Have a wonderful night monkeys... see you back in the a.m.  Same monkey time, same monkey channel.

Sweet dreams all... 

Night KiahJ!

Hey Carpe my sweeyie hunny pie lmao did u put ng on youtube you lovely person I owe you!!

Hiya... still recording it and cutting it up.... but it is coming. Promise!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1974 on: September 17, 2008, 08:44:04 PM »

I tried to be nice.

I thought I was nice.

Dolce,

Come out of the stinkin' hole - go toward the light. 

You tryin to kill me off?  Am I now trapped in an episode of Ghost Whisperer?  LOL

Whoohoo out of the hole!! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1975 on: September 17, 2008, 08:44:38 PM »

I KNOW WE AREN'T ALL PERFECT.  I KNOW WE HAVE VARYING DEGREES OF INTELLIGENCE AND POSTING STYLES. 

WE DO SHARE THE COMMON DESIRE FOR JUSTICE IN ALL OF THESE CASES.  WE ALSO TRY TO BE TOLERANT OF THOSE WE DON'T AGREE WITH.

IF YOU CAN'T GET ALONG YOU DON'T NEED TO BE POSTING HERE.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1976 on: September 17, 2008, 08:45:16 PM »

I am off.

DIL is here with the Chinese food and ... a couple games of Scrabble with hubby, son and DIL is where it is at this evening.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1977 on: September 17, 2008, 08:45:38 PM »

Sweet dreams all... 

Night KiahJ!

Hiya... still recording it and cutting it up.... but it is coming. Promise!

tHANK YOU SO MUCH AND i HOPE i CAN SAY THIS WITHOUT GETTING THE BUTTON(i HAVE BEEN PUNISHED IN MY 39 YRS BUT NEVER GOT THE BUTTON)  yOU ARE BLOODY AWESOME!!

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1978 on: September 17, 2008, 08:46:28 PM »

I am off.

DIL is here with the Chinese food and ... a couple games of Scrabble with hubby, son and DIL is where it is at this evening.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Night  & I love scrabble!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1979 on: September 17, 2008, 08:46:36 PM »

I am off.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Night Janet.  I hope your furry little one is doing better. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.