April 16, 2024, 04:52:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Federal Checkbook - Online  (Read 1536 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: September 15, 2008, 10:33:19 PM »

Sounds like a good idea!   

Valerie Richardson THE WASHINGTON TIMES
Tuesday, September 16, 2008

GOLDEN, Colo. | Sarah Palin said her "mission" as vice president in a McCain administration would be to promote energy security, clean up government and increase support for families of special-needs children, including pushing for cures through medical research.

John McCainīs Republican running mate called for more transparency as part of an effort to reform the federal government, noting that the state of Alaska puts its "checkbook" online "so that everybody can see where their money goes."

"I canīt wait to start shaking things up in Washington," said Mrs. Palin, whose appearance before about 5,000 at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds marked her second day of solo campaigning.

(snip)

Mrs. Palin, meanwhile, said that righting the nationīs economy and restoring its reputation worldwide would be "one of the highest priorities in our administration."
(snip)

read the whole article here -
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/sep/16/palins-mission-to-call-for-more-transparency/

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.