April 25, 2024, 02:20:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 370044 times)
thb134
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1000 on: September 18, 2008, 12:49:09 PM »

UGGGGG,   Slap my face,  everytime I start to have an ounce of compassion for the Anthony's one of them says something STUPID.......I feel so sorry that there grass is damaged.....They wont be needing grass for poor Caylee to run through with her tiny bare feet. WTF.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1001 on: September 18, 2008, 12:49:24 PM »

Hey, Sunny.  I'm multitasking here, so in and out.  I agree--TES doesn't usually make those kind of comments, so I'm hopeful.  Also, seeing the grief when they pulled out about a week and a half ago, and that they offered counseling to the searchers, indicates to me that they found something significant.  I did read it could take up to two weeks to autopsy and do forensics if something was found, and it will be two weeks on Sunday.  We'll see.

I agree with what you are thinking....I know there have been several times TES had brought in counselors....the outcome of the search was not good...and IIRC it always involved children

If something was found, they would surely want it kept quiet - IMO - a full fledged riot would take place at the Anthony's and in all probability throughout most of FL.

Keep it quiet until all testing is done and Casey (and probably the rest of the family) brought into protective custody.

Makes me wonder why the spokesperson said anything to begin with? Why not keep it quiet?

JMO...but I don't think they wuld make a statement like that without LE approval....so perhaps LE is trying to tell us/everyone something?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: September 18, 2008, 12:50:14 PM »

yesterday a reporter asks George what are you doing to search for Caylee....George's answer, "I'm going 24 hours"

Anyone know what that means?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1003 on: September 18, 2008, 12:50:28 PM »

My cat was missing for 3 days or so before my dad found his little body under the house.  I don't recall worrying about the yard... or about much else, for that matter.  Just my kitty cat.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1004 on: September 18, 2008, 12:50:43 PM »

I have added monkee sedative to the monkee  nanner lick in the cage so we won't be so impatient while we wait on this something big. Its big . I feel it!!! But then again we have had high drama since day 1

Wait until you have sat at your desk for days upon days...not showering, not making the bed or dinner for your family, drinking coffee to keep yourself wake, crying, screaming and praying all at the same time....
I thought I was the only one that did all that! Glad to know I'm in good company!

There are many of us.....and we are still hoping for a resolution and Justice for Natalee

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1005 on: September 18, 2008, 12:51:00 PM »

Fox news is going to talk about the protest after the break.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1006 on: September 18, 2008, 12:51:20 PM »

I have added monkee sedative to the monkee  nanner lick in the cage so we won't be so impatient while we wait on this something big. Its big . I feel it!!! But then again we have had high drama since day 1

Wait until you have sat at your desk for days upon days...not showering, not making the bed or dinner for your family, drinking coffee to keep yourself wake, crying, screaming and praying all at the same time....
I thought I was the only one that did all that! Glad to know I'm in good company!

Meee Toooo.  I do not generally hang onto news events, but this case has grabbed me like nothing i have ever experienced.  I just cant wrap my mind around this family's actions.  Why don't they get it???  Why don't G and C save themselves so they can be there for their daughter later.  If they don't start talking, they will all be in prison and not be able to help her at all.
Has anyone noticed Mark Najame has disapeared??

No, NaJame has been taping a Dr. Phil show.   

Seriously???  Dr. P is gonna rip them a new asshole.  I don't think it is such a good idea he gets involved in this
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1007 on: September 18, 2008, 12:51:23 PM »

Dr. Phil: So, Casey, you made up this crazy nanny story to try and trick law enforcement and your family. How's that working for you?

He can annoy me but I like it when he says that! 

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: September 18, 2008, 12:51:43 PM »

UGGGGG,   Slap my face,  everytime I start to have an ounce of compassion for the Anthony's one of them says something STUPID.......I feel so sorry that there grass is damaged.....They wont be needing grass for poor Caylee to run through with her tiny bare feet. WTF.

If and when Caylee comes back home - as we know she most likely won't be - I doubt she'll be like "Gampa - gwass yucky!" 

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1009 on: September 18, 2008, 12:52:35 PM »

Just a quick question, I noticed this critisism in the media too last night.  Why is the knott in the shirt being critisized?  Is that bad??  I do it all of the time with my t-shirts as some times too baggy is rather annoying.  Granted I usually only do it when working out or jogging, but still, its a very common practice and does not take but 2 seconds to do.  Just asking...should I get my shovel again? (Borrow a shovel from a neighbor)
Just backing you up on this.  It's pretty common instead of tucking a t-shirt in.  I would also be inclined to put a little makeup on and wear big glasses as I don't like being photographed.  I can't say, thank God, in her position that I would.  I guess that makes me a little vain, but we all have our vices.  Murder just isn't one of mine.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1010 on: September 18, 2008, 12:54:48 PM »

If Casey would just TELL THE TRUTH, this madness would end today!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: September 18, 2008, 12:55:00 PM »

There are many of us.....and we are still hoping for a resolution and Justice for Natalee
Natalee is the reason I'm here now, I live near her Dad.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: September 18, 2008, 12:55:22 PM »

Meee Toooo.  I do not generally hang onto news events, but this case has grabbed me like nothing i have ever experienced.  I just cant wrap my mind around this family's actions.  Why don't they get it???  Why don't G and C save themselves so they can be there for their daughter later.  If they don't start talking, they will all be in prison and not be able to help her at all.

Seriously???  Dr. P is gonna rip them a new asshole.  I don't think it is such a good idea he gets involved in this

Remember how Dr. Phil .. or somebody working for him.. was trying to bail out that chick who was part of that bunch who beat up another girl? Or what about the time he tried to get himself into the Brit-Brit case, to score an interview?  I'm not sure I dig his priorities OR his morals, at times.  For a guy with a shiny dome, he sure has a big head!   I hate to see him get all up in the Anthony's face, unless it's to say to Casey "you need to admit what you did was wrong, and apologize".

thb134
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1013 on: September 18, 2008, 12:55:26 PM »

If and when Caylee comes back home - as we know she most likely won't be - I doubt she'll be like "Gampa - gwass yucky!" 

Yep, and if and when,  and I mean a big IF,  whatever that poor baby has been through for the past months wouldnt even compare to a little messed up grass.  How can he even put thought to the grass or a ding in his garage.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1014 on: September 18, 2008, 12:56:23 PM »

I'd like to bring up a slight topic - this case kind of reminds me of the Scott Peterson case a little.  The sociopath (Scott & Casey) - believing their own lies.  Well, HIS parents always and to this day believe in his innocence - just like Casey's parents.  Why weren't there protestors outside of THEIR house?  Why is it that just because Cindy & George believe in their daughter's innocence - they are automatically involved in the case??  The same could be said about The Petersons.  There ARE slight differences, considering Casey lived w/ them...I know...but it is still similar...

MPO....yes, because Casey lives with them and because Casey's lies are proven and thank goodness the LE has released the tapes proving this....and because the Anthoy's have sought out the media, Scott Peterson's family did not.

Rest in Peace Caylee

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1015 on: September 18, 2008, 12:56:30 PM »

Can anyone tell me what Jihad Cindy says on the end of this video.

It sounded like she said to me: honey, let's go search tomorrow!  

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

Anthonys Clash With Protesters

http://cfnews13.com/default.aspx

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1016 on: September 18, 2008, 12:57:23 PM »

yesterday a reporter asks George what are you doing to search for Caylee....George's answer, "I'm going 24 hours"

Anyone know what that means?

I don't and I'll betcha no one else does either

Rest in Peace Caylee

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1017 on: September 18, 2008, 12:57:28 PM »

Good morning monkeys.

I have been giving some thought to Cindy Anthony, and I'm starting to think I might could feel sorry for her. (Ducking banana peels.)

Does anyone think there is a chance that the loss of Caylee is so devastating to her that her brain simply will not let her face it at the moment? Maybe she's behaving the way she is because she has to keep convincing herself that Caylee is alive?
I feel sorry for both of them.  I can't help it, it's my nature.  However, my mom always told me "you reap what you sow" and I think they're harvesting what they've planted.  It's the thing that keeps me in "check" and allows me to feel sorry for them, but to also know they could change a lot of things with the TRUTH.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: September 18, 2008, 12:58:02 PM »

Remember how Dr. Phil .. or somebody working for him.. was trying to bail out that chick who was part of that bunch who beat up another girl? Or what about the time he tried to get himself into the Brit-Brit case, to score an interview?  I'm not sure I dig his priorities OR his morals, at times.  For a guy with a shiny dome, he sure has a big head!   I hate to see him get all up in the Anthony's face, unless it's to say to Casey "you need to admit what you did was wrong, and apologize".

I may be wrong, but it doesn't sound like he will be interviewing the family.  Just going a couple of rounds with Mark Najame, like that will get him anywhere
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1019 on: September 18, 2008, 12:59:41 PM »

Isn't Vlad their current spokesperson, though? So while he wouldn't want them to speak with Dr. Phil, he would on their behalf.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.