April 24, 2024, 12:48:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 370001 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1020 on: September 18, 2008, 01:00:10 PM »

Can anyone tell me what Jihad Cindy says on the end of this video.

It sounded like she said to me: honey, let's go search tomorrow!  

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

Anthonys Clash With Protesters

http://cfnews13.com/default.aspx

That's what I hear too.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: September 18, 2008, 01:00:33 PM »

If Casey would just TELL THE TRUTH, this madness would end today!!

Why would she tell the truth? It would only land her in jail for a very long time. A long as she remains silent, she remain free....becasue I don't think she will get anything more than probation and time served on the check things and the child neglect.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1022 on: September 18, 2008, 01:03:02 PM »

I have added monkee sedative to the monkee  nanner lick in the cage so we won't be so impatient while we wait on this something big. Its big . I feel it!!! But then again we have had high drama since day 1

Wait until you have sat at your desk for days upon days...not showering, not making the bed or dinner for your family, drinking coffee to keep yourself wake, crying, screaming and praying all at the same time....
I thought I was the only one that did all that! Glad to know I'm in good company!

There are many of us.....and we are still hoping for a resolution and Justice for Natalee
Natalee is the reason I'm here now, I live near her Dad.

Natalee brought us together and I thank her everyday because of her I have met some fantastic people and made lifelong friends.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1023 on: September 18, 2008, 01:03:04 PM »

I have added monkee sedative to the monkee  nanner lick in the cage so we won't be so impatient while we wait on this something big. Its big . I feel it!!! But then again we have had high drama since day 1

Wait until you have sat at your desk for days upon days...not showering, not making the bed or dinner for your family, drinking coffee to keep yourself wake, crying, screaming and praying all at the same time....
I thought I was the only one that did all that! Glad to know I'm in good company!

Meee Toooo.  I do not generally hang onto news events, but this case has grabbed me like nothing i have ever experienced.  I just cant wrap my mind around this family's actions.  Why don't they get it???  Why don't G and C save themselves so they can be there for their daughter later.  If they don't start talking, they will all be in prison and not be able to help her at all.
Has anyone noticed Mark Najame has disapeared??

No, NaJame has been taping a Dr. Phil show.   

Seriously???  Dr. P is gonna rip them a new asshole.  I don't think it is such a good idea he gets involved in this

Remember how Dr. Phil .. or somebody working for him.. was trying to bail out that chick who was part of that bunch who beat up another girl? Or what about the time he tried to get himself into the Brit-Brit case, to score an interview?  I'm not sure I dig his priorities OR his morals, at times.  For a guy with a shiny dome, he sure has a big head!   I hate to see him get all up in the Anthony's face, unless it's to say to Casey "you need to admit what you did was wrong, and apologize".

um... and isn't he actually not really a Dr? 
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1024 on: September 18, 2008, 01:03:18 PM »

I just watched the video of last nights protesters provoking CA and GA.....one of the only times Cindy looked scared to death IMO, when she pulls away and says don't touch me again.....seriously, why would they even come out of that house knowing there were a group of blood thirsty protesters....JUST CALL the PO PO!

Honestly! Who on earth would go out to that mad angry group???
If it was me, I'd stay inside safe and call LE. What are they thinking going out there makes me wonder..

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: September 18, 2008, 01:03:29 PM »

Why would she tell the truth? It would only land her in jail for a very long time. A long as she remains silent, she remain free....becasue I don't think she will get anything more than probation and time served on the check things and the child neglect.

She would tell the truth to do the right thing for Caylee and the rest of her family. But wait -- we're talking about Casey Anthony. Never mind.

I remember you, Caylee.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1026 on: September 18, 2008, 01:04:36 PM »

KiaJ ~  Dr. Phil isn't a medical doctor.  There are different kinds of doctors.  Those that hold a doctorate degree can be called doctor. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: September 18, 2008, 01:05:05 PM »

I think she is keeping her mouth shut because:
1. The proof of murder is with Caylee body and her lawyer told her that and that is why they cant chance the body being found or talking
2. If it were accident, lawyer would have told her to pony up because she would have probably gotten a light sentence and his job is to do everything to get her the best deal possible
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: September 18, 2008, 01:05:06 PM »

Those bones Red mentioned where they found at Jay Blanchard Park?

If so LE could be getting a sworn statement from Rob Dick, because Casey told him she was at that park with Caylee..

If those bones were Caylee's isn't that Casey admitting in a way that she was at the scene??
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1029 on: September 18, 2008, 01:07:21 PM »

Here's a thought....jb picked her up this morning....before her usual time.....maybe she is ready to confess??????
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: September 18, 2008, 01:07:30 PM »

Those bones Red mentioned where they found at Jay Blanchard Park?

If so LE could be getting a sworn statement from Rob Dick, because Casey told him she was at that park with Caylee..

If those bones were Caylee's isn't that Casey admitting in a way that she was at the scene??

OMG,  good call !!!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1031 on: September 18, 2008, 01:07:38 PM »

Can anyone tell me what Jihad Cindy says on the end of this video.

It sounded like she said to me: honey, let's go search tomorrow!  

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

Anthonys Clash With Protesters

http://cfnews13.com/default.aspx

Those "protesters" looked like high school kids to me, if anything maybe college kids.  Pretty sad display.  Very much not needed.  George, however, did not handle things well by giving them what they wanted and walking out to the group of them.  Sad.

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1032 on: September 18, 2008, 01:07:47 PM »

Dr. Phil: So, Casey, you made up this crazy nanny story to try and trick law enforcement and your family. How's that working for you?

He can annoy me but I like it when he says that! 

I love that line too! I stole it from him, and use it all the time when I feel like being sassy Smile

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: September 18, 2008, 01:08:09 PM »

I just watched the video of last nights protesters provoking CA and GA.....one of the only times Cindy looked scared to death IMO, when she pulls away and says don't touch me again.....seriously, why would they even come out of that house knowing there were a group of blood thirsty protesters....JUST CALL the PO PO!

Honestly! Who on earth would go out to that mad angry group???
If it was me, I'd stay inside safe and call LE. What are they thinking going out there makes me wonder..

It's fight or flight response. They are obviously going with fight. I am not even-tempered. So, I'm not sure what I would do if people were outside my house causing a ruckus. 

I remember you, Caylee.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: September 18, 2008, 01:08:35 PM »

KiahJ ~  Dr. Phil McGraw's doctorate:
(snipped)
"He earned his doctorate degree in psychology from the University of North Texas [1979]. In 1980 he founded Courtroom Sciences, Inc., a full-service trial sciences firm. As president of CSI, he has traveled extensively throughout the United States, Europe and the Far East consulting with clients including Fortune 500 companies, major networks and airlines. He has also conducted seminars on life strategies and goal acquisition for tens of thousands of participants from the general public and corporate America.
(snipped)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1114695/bio

The above is a link to his biography.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1035 on: September 18, 2008, 01:08:41 PM »

KiaJ ~  Dr. Phil isn't a medical doctor.  There are different kinds of doctors.  Those that hold a doctorate degree can be called doctor. 

I thought that he wasn't even a psychologist?  What kind of Dr. is he?
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1036 on: September 18, 2008, 01:08:50 PM »

wait? who found bones?
Did JB really pick her up before her time?
Why do ya'll think that she is ready to confess?  What gave you that idea?
..hoping she is..

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: September 18, 2008, 01:09:05 PM »

[/quote]
[/quote]

Meee Toooo.  I do not generally hang onto news events, but this case has grabbed me like nothing i have ever experienced.  I just cant wrap my mind around this family's actions.  Why don't they get it???  Why don't G and C save themselves so they can be there for their daughter later.  If they don't start talking, they will all be in prison and not be able to help her at all.
Has anyone noticed Mark Najame has disapeared??
[/quote]

[/quote]

Seriously???  Dr. P is gonna rip them a new asshole.  I don't think it is such a good idea he gets involved in this
[/quote]

Remember how Dr. Phil .. or somebody working for him.. was trying to bail out that chick who was part of that bunch who beat up another girl? Or what about the time he tried to get himself into the Brit-Brit case, to score an interview?  I'm not sure I dig his priorities OR his morals, at times.  For a guy with a shiny dome, he sure has a big head!   I hate to see him get all up in the Anthony's face, unless it's to say to Casey "you need to admit what you did was wrong, and apologize".
[/quote]

um... and isn't he actually not really a Dr? 
[/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr_Phil

McGraw transferred to Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls, Texas, where he graduated in 1975 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology. He went on to earn a Master's degree in experimental psychology in 1976, and a Ph.D in clinical psychology in 1979 at the University of North Texas[7], where his dissertation was titled "Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Psychological Intervention." He also participated in the swimming programs at the two schools.[8]
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1038 on: September 18, 2008, 01:09:08 PM »

I thought that he wasn't even a psychologist?  What kind of Dr. is he?

oops, thanks....
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1039 on: September 18, 2008, 01:09:11 PM »

Video

Padilla speaks  and TES spokesperson states she's in constant contact with OCSO and there are Big Developments that will be coming out that will surprise us all!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7457774&version=1&locale=EN-US

Good morning/afternoon monkeys.  I'm a few pages behind but I have to say, the only thing that would surprise me in this case is if Caylee were found alive.

I have read a couple of posts about alligators.  Do they eat dead animals?

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.