April 26, 2024, 06:02:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 370118 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: September 18, 2008, 01:09:13 PM »

Here's a thought....jb picked her up this morning....before her usual time.....maybe she is ready to confess??????

I doubt it. That girl can't shed a single tear. She doesn't even act like she cares about what she has done to her family.
Can you imagine what is goin on in that house
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1041 on: September 18, 2008, 01:09:15 PM »

yesterday a reporter asks George what are you doing to search for Caylee....George's answer, "I'm going 24 hours"

Anyone know what that means?

I don't and I'll betcha no one else does either

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: September 18, 2008, 01:09:30 PM »

I have added monkee sedative to the monkee  nanner lick in the cage so we won't be so impatient while we wait on this something big. Its big . I feel it!!! But then again we have had high drama since day 1

Wait until you have sat at your desk for days upon days...not showering, not making the bed or dinner for your family, drinking coffee to keep yourself wake, crying, screaming and praying all at the same time....
I thought I was the only one that did all that! Glad to know I'm in good company!

There are many of us.....and we are still hoping for a resolution and Justice for Natalee
Natalee is the reason I'm here now, I live near her Dad.

Natalee brought us together and I thank her everyday because of her I have met some fantastic people and made lifelong friends.
Me Too! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1043 on: September 18, 2008, 01:09:30 PM »

KiaJ ~  Dr. Phil isn't a medical doctor.  There are different kinds of doctors.  Those that hold a doctorate degree can be called doctor. 

I thought that he wasn't even a psychologist?  What kind of Dr. is he?

Look at my post on  the previous page. There is also a link

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1044 on: September 18, 2008, 01:10:10 PM »

KiaJ ~  Dr. Phil isn't a medical doctor.  There are different kinds of doctors.  Those that hold a doctorate degree can be called doctor. 

I thought that he wasn't even a psychologist?  What kind of Dr. is he?

A psychologist has a Ph.D. and a psychiatrist is an M.D. or medical doctor. It can be confusing.

I remember you, Caylee.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: September 18, 2008, 01:11:48 PM »

wait? who found bones?
Did JB really pick her up before her time?
Why do ya'll think that she is ready to confess?  What gave you that idea?
..hoping she is..

Red mentioned something about bones being found this was around the time TES left i will search for the post give me a min or so..
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: September 18, 2008, 01:12:18 PM »

Can anyone tell me what Jihad Cindy says on the end of this video.

It sounded like she said to me: honey, let's go search tomorrow!  

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

Anthonys Clash With Protesters

http://cfnews13.com/default.aspx

That's what I hear too.

Lets go to church tomorrow???? 

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1047 on: September 18, 2008, 01:12:22 PM »

Sunny in TX was that during NH case?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1048 on: September 18, 2008, 01:13:25 PM »

No, NaJame has been taping a Dr. Phil show.   

Dr. Phil: So, Casey, you made up this crazy nanny story to try and trick law enforcement and your family. How's that working for you?

He can annoy me but I like it when he says that! 

I love that line too! I stole it from him, and use it all the time when I feel like being sassy Smile
My mom loves to say that too.  She also asks my dad "is business slow"?  When he tries to butt into our phone calls. 
I think she got that from Dr. Phil too. (something about he's trying to "mind her business" when he's bored)?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: September 18, 2008, 01:13:37 PM »

um... and isn't he actually not really a Dr? 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_McGraw
McGraw transferred to Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls, Texas, where he graduated in 1975 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology. He went on to earn a Master's degree in experimental psychology in 1976, and a Ph.D in clinical psychology in 1979 at the University of North Texas[7], where his dissertation was titled "Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Psychological Intervention." He also participated in the swimming programs at the two schools.[8]

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: September 18, 2008, 01:14:39 PM »

yesterday a reporter asks George what are you doing to search for Caylee....George's answer, "I'm going 24 hours"

Anyone know what that means?

I don't and I'll betcha no one else does either

I think it means that he is like the Energizer Bunny... but instead of playing a drum he is swinging a garden hose...

mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1051 on: September 18, 2008, 01:14:56 PM »

Here's a thought....jb picked her up this morning....before her usual time.....maybe she is ready to confess??????

I doubt it. That girl can't shed a single tear. She doesn't even act like she cares about what she has done to her family.

If they have found remians and jb knows it and is trying to help his client not get the death penalty..then now would be the time to confess.
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1052 on: September 18, 2008, 01:15:14 PM »

That's what I hear too.
It makes me sick to watch these protesters taunt the Anthony's...I don't believe they are involved nor do I believe they have the power to make Casey talk.
I hope they succeed in relocating the protesters to the empty lot. They aren't helping....instead of screaming at the Anthony's they should be out searching for Caylee! I would be there searching if I could!   
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: September 18, 2008, 01:15:21 PM »

IMO, the protests are a good sign. It's a sign that we are no longer willing to sit idly by and allow children to be abused, murdered and tossed out like trash. We need more protests for children's rights. We need more people who are willing to step in to protect children. As we have seen in past cases, child protective services doesn't always do it, the families don't always do it, neighbors don't always do it. People have the mindset of "mind your own business." Well, if a child is being hurt, let's make it our business. Let's do something.

Now, stepping off of my soapbox ... what happened last night with the protesters is not right. If they broke the law, they should be arrested. (Same goes for the Anthony family.) They are behaving like rednecks. Ok, so do I sometimes, but I don't throw rocks at houses.   

I agree with you.  Those protesters last night were way off base. And as some have said - it only takes one Fruit Loop out there to make a really bad situation worse.

Me too.  The Constitution gives us the right to "Peaceably assemble," And if I lived in Orlando I would be assembling.  I would not, however do anything to disturb the peace or assault someone, even an Anthony.  These people were hoodlums.  It was interesting to see that bully, George Anthony, holding his wife by the arms in front of him as a shield in a couple of the photos.  I have noticed that he always goes for the weak one.  For instance, when the two men were sitting in their lawn chairs and George went berserk, he went for the skinny guy and not the larger one.  When he assaulted someone by pushing them in the street, it was an elderly woman and not a man his own size.  I think he's a coward, myself. Same with Lee. He destroyed the private property of a woman who was sitting on the ground and offering no resistance or threat to him.  It is also interesting that the police say that the protesters last night will be prosecuted if identified but it has been some time since George assaulted the senior citizen and nothing has happened.  Is there a double standard here?

I also think that whoever posted that the HMO or lawyers might have been responsible for the violent protesters last night had a very good point. 

Oh, and good afternoon, everyone.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1054 on: September 18, 2008, 01:15:21 PM »

That's what I hear too.

Lets go to church tomorrow???? 

Maybe that's it. That sounds more likely.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: September 18, 2008, 01:16:06 PM »

I thought those with PhD's can also be called Dr's.  Because they have a doctorate..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PhD
Doctor of Philosophy, abbreviated Ph.D. or PhD for the Latin Philosophić Doctor, meaning "teacher of philosophy", (or, more rarely, D.Phil., for the equivalent Doctor Philosophić) is an advanced academic degree awarded by universities. In some, but not all countries in the English-speaking world, it has become the highest degree one can earn (but see also the Higher doctorates awarded by universities in the UK, Ireland and some Commonwealth countries) and applies to graduates in a wide array of disciplines in the sciences and humanities. The Ph.D. has become a requirement for a career as a university professor or researcher in many fields. In addition, many Ph.D. graduates go on to careers in government departments, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), or in the private sector.[1]

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: September 18, 2008, 01:17:44 PM »

Afternoon guys..I have been doing this nasty little thing called "work"..Just got in and read the past few posts and I have one question....

WHAT IN THE HECK IS GOING ON??????
Fill a sister in!!!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: September 18, 2008, 01:18:17 PM »

If they have found remians and jb knows it and is trying to help his client not get the death penalty..then now would be the time to confess.

Mstam:  I love your fairy !!!  I kinda doubt that if LE has put it all together that they will be doing any deals.  They tried that once and Casey turned them down.  But, it does seem something is about to break
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1058 on: September 18, 2008, 01:18:35 PM »

I am sure the house is bugged so I really can't imagine that mmuch is going on other than tremendous tension....IIRC they are not allowed to talk to Casey about Caylee being 'missing'

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: September 18, 2008, 01:18:38 PM »

I thought those with PhD's can also be called Dr's.  Because they have a doctorate..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PhD
Doctor of Philosophy, abbreviated Ph.D. or PhD for the Latin Philosophić Doctor, meaning "teacher of philosophy", (or, more rarely, D.Phil., for the equivalent Doctor Philosophić) is an advanced academic degree awarded by universities. In some, but not all countries in the English-speaking world, it has become the highest degree one can earn (but see also the Higher doctorates awarded by universities in the UK, Ireland and some Commonwealth countries) and applies to graduates in a wide array of disciplines in the sciences and humanities. The Ph.D. has become a requirement for a career as a university professor or researcher in many fields. In addition, many Ph.D. graduates go on to careers in government departments, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), or in the private sector.[1]

That is what I was saying...  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.