April 25, 2024, 03:11:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 370047 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1080 on: September 18, 2008, 01:33:55 PM »

Video

Padilla speaks  and TES spokesperson states she's in constant contact with OCSO and there are Big Developments that will be coming out that will surprise us all!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7457774&version=1&locale=EN-US

Good morning/afternoon monkeys.  I'm a few pages behind but I have to say, the only thing that would surprise me in this case is if Caylee were found alive.

I have read a couple of posts about alligators.  Do they eat dead animals?

Yes...they eat dead animals.  They eat hot dogs too.  I feed a baby one that lives near my house.  SHHH

LOL 
Oh no!!
Did you not learn from watching Lake Placid??  You know Betty Whites character....

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1081 on: September 18, 2008, 01:34:12 PM »

Can anyone tell me what Jihad Cindy says on the end of this video.

It sounded like she said to me: honey, let's go search tomorrow!  

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

Anthonys Clash With Protesters

http://cfnews13.com/default.aspx

That's what I hear too.
It makes me sick to watch these protesters taunt the Anthony's...I don't believe they are involved nor do I believe they have the power to make Casey talk.
I hope they succeed in relocating the protesters to the empty lot. They aren't helping....instead of screaming at the Anthony's they should be out searching for Caylee! I would be there searching if I could!   

I don't condone the rowdy protestors... but nothing in this world is sicker
than a family of child killers. I could care less about the Anthony's.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: September 18, 2008, 01:34:50 PM »

Some guy with a backpack walking up to the Anthony door...
Nanny cam
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1083 on: September 18, 2008, 01:36:47 PM »

READ THIS WHOLE POST AND DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS

I don't see any harm in telling you this now.

There were approximately four independent sets / partial sets and individual bones found during the searches conducted. 

These were found around the Orlando area by the search teams. This is to be expected. Bones are sometimes scattered by animals and the bones sometimes come from people who wander away from their homes due to mental conditions and are possibly other crime victims.

AS FAR AS I KNOW, NONE OF THE REMAINS / BONES COULD BE VISUALLY IDENTIFIED AS BELONG TO CAYLEE.

so, please forgive me for asking, but if they could not be "visually" identified, does that mean that they have been ruled out, or does that mean that with further testing, they could indeed be Caylee's?

Kiahj

I don't mind you asking. That's all I know. Speculating here - the bones may not be the right size or look too old.

The only way to rule them out is through scientific testing. There are other people missing in Orlando and the surrounding area.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1084 on: September 18, 2008, 01:36:52 PM »

There were approximately four independent sets / partial sets and individual bones found during the searches conducted. 

These were found around the Orlando area by the search teams. This is to be expected. Bones are sometimes scattered by animals and the bones sometimes come from people who wander away from their homes due to mental conditions and are possibly other crime victims.

AS FAR AS I KNOW, NONE OF THE REMAINS / BONES COULD BE VISUALLY IDENTIFIED AS BELONG TO CAYLEE.

Thank You Rob..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: September 18, 2008, 01:36:58 PM »

Some guy with a backpack walking up to the Anthony door...
Nanny cam

Heh .. great time for the cam to freeze, eh?

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1086 on: September 18, 2008, 01:37:44 PM »

My guess for KC leaving the house decked out with jewelry is going to JB's office to be in shots with her mom during filming  of Nejame's Dr. Phil crap
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: September 18, 2008, 01:38:02 PM »

Wow, a lot of posts since I was gone. Any news yet? Can't wait to hear. Gonna try to catch up as much as I can. Thanks.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: September 18, 2008, 01:39:50 PM »

so, please forgive me for asking, but if they could not be "visually" identified, does that mean that they have been ruled out, or does that mean that with further testing, they could indeed be Caylee's?

[/quote]

Kiahj

I don't mind you asking. That's all I know. Speculating here - the bones may not be the right size or look too old.

The only way to rule them out is through scientific testing. There are other people missing in Orlando and the surrounding area.

[/quote]

Thanks, Rob.  Boy, there are a lot of old bones out there. 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: September 18, 2008, 01:39:51 PM »

Nap time.....bbl
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1090 on: September 18, 2008, 01:39:53 PM »

My guess for KC leaving the house decked out with jewelry is going to JB's office to be in shots with her mom during filming  of Nejame's Dr. Phil crap

According to Greta ... the show was taped yesterday. “Dr. Phil” to tape show Wednesday on Caylee Anthony case; neighbor, protesters, Mark NeJame to take part”

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/09/16/dr-phil-caylee-anthony-and-casey-anthony/

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1091 on: September 18, 2008, 01:41:13 PM »

Is that it??? I was expecting a lengthy post when it stated ~Read the whole post first~     

I thought that something of interest was found when TES left...Searchers were saying they had police tape at one of the return posts.....and then what RED had mention also....I'll keeo my fingers crossed Thanks Rob

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: September 18, 2008, 01:41:55 PM »

Sunny in TX was that during NH case?

yes....many of us were glued to our computers day and night...the highs and the lows took a lot out of all of us emotionally and at our homes......I refused to go out to dinner with family and friends......my husband even threatened to divorce me...LOL.....

yeah..and I got married again during that time....I wore a "Hope for Natalee" bracelet on my wedding day....and I even called other monkeys during my honeymoon.....

"God dont like ugly"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1093 on: September 18, 2008, 01:42:17 PM »

That's what I hear too.
It makes me sick to watch these protesters taunt the Anthony's...I don't believe they are involved nor do I believe they have the power to make Casey talk.
I hope they succeed in relocating the protesters to the empty lot. They aren't helping....instead of screaming at the Anthony's they should be out searching for Caylee! I would be there searching if I could!   

I don't condone the rowdy protestors... but nothing in this world is sicker
than a family of child killers. I could care less about the Anthony's.

my thoughts exactly, however, I care if someone else gets a hammer to the noggin.

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1094 on: September 18, 2008, 01:43:32 PM »

Those "protesters" looked like high school kids to me, if anything maybe college kids.  Pretty sad display.  Very much not needed.  George, however, did not handle things well by giving them what they wanted and walking out to the group of them.  Sad.

This wannabe detective is beginning to suspect that some of these protestors who are so vocal have been place at the Anthonys by the defence.  Could it be a defence strategy to influence the court's decision in regards to the HOA's attempt to stop all protesting?

Think about it.  If the protests were conducted in an orderly manner and ... the protestors were silent while holding placards displaying their message ... the judge would not have a reason for upholding the HOA's petition to the courts.

Janet
_________

George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation
POSTED: 4:45 pm EDT September 17, 2008
UPDATED: 1:14 pm EDT September 18, 2008

HOA TO TRY AGAIN TO BLOCK PROTESTERS

George isn't the only one wanting protesters to clear out. An injunction to put a stop to the protesting was denied and the HOA attorney filed a request for a re-hearing Wednesday.

"What do you think about the judge saying no to the injunction?" Boyle asked George.

"I'm done to talking to you, I'm done talk to you," he said as he got into his vehicle.

The HOA attorney is also asking the judge to move the protesters down the street. If that is where the protesters have to stand, they would have to really scream to have their voices heard. The Anthony's home isn't even visible from the lot.

Folks living in the area are fed up with the trash and clogged roads protesters create. They hope there is an end to the chaos sooner than later. The judge is expected to review the injunction rehearing request on Monday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html#

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1095 on: September 18, 2008, 01:43:42 PM »

So, on Nancy Grace last night they are honing in on the accomplice angle.

They are also talking about Lee Anthony quite a bit.

I wonder if Padilla is doing his little dance.... sort of suggesting that

Lee had a hand in all of this?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: September 18, 2008, 01:44:59 PM »

Those "protesters" looked like high school kids to me, if anything maybe college kids.  Pretty sad display.  Very much not needed.  George, however, did not handle things well by giving them what they wanted and walking out to the group of them.  Sad.

This wannabe detective is beginning to suspect that some of these protestors who are so vocal have been place at the Anthonys by the defence.  Could it be a defence strategy to influence the court's decision in regards to the HOA's attempt to stop all protesting?

Think about it.  If the protests were conducted in an orderly manner and ... the protestors were silent while holding placards displaying their message ... the judge would not have a reason for upholding the HOA's petition to the courts.

Janet
_________

George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation
POSTED: 4:45 pm EDT September 17, 2008
UPDATED: 1:14 pm EDT September 18, 2008

HOA TO TRY AGAIN TO BLOCK PROTESTERS

George isn't the only one wanting protesters to clear out. An injunction to put a stop to the protesting was denied and the HOA attorney filed a request for a re-hearing Wednesday.

"What do you think about the judge saying no to the injunction?" Boyle asked George.

"I'm done to talking to you, I'm done talk to you," he said as he got into his vehicle.

The HOA attorney is also asking the judge to move the protesters down the street. If that is where the protesters have to stand, they would have to really scream to have their voices heard. The Anthony's home isn't even visible from the lot.

Folks living in the area are fed up with the trash and clogged roads protesters create. They hope there is an end to the chaos sooner than later. The judge is expected to review the injunction rehearing request on Monday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html#

I tend to agree, Janet. I posted that just a few minutes ago, but I don't think anyone saw it. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1097 on: September 18, 2008, 01:47:17 PM »

Wonder what the guy at the door was all about? I couldn't tell if anyone answered it or not!
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1098 on: September 18, 2008, 01:47:39 PM »

IMO, the protests are a good sign. It's a sign that we are no longer willing to sit idly by and allow children to be abused, murdered and tossed out like trash. We need more protests for children's rights. We need more people who are willing to step in to protect children. As we have seen in past cases, child protective services doesn't always do it, the families don't always do it, neighbors don't always do it. People have the mindset of "mind your own business." Well, if a child is being hurt, let's make it our business. Let's do something.

Now, stepping off of my soapbox ... what happened last night with the protesters is not right. If they broke the law, they should be arrested. (Same goes for the Anthony family.) They are behaving like rednecks. Ok, so do I sometimes, but I don't throw rocks at houses.   

I agree with you.  Those protesters last night were way off base. And as some have said - it only takes one Fruit Loop out there to make a really bad situation worse.

Me too.  The Constitution gives us the right to "Peaceably assemble," And if I lived in Orlando I would be assembling.  I would not, however do anything to disturb the peace or assault someone, even an Anthony.  These people were hoodlums.  It was interesting to see that bully, George Anthony, holding his wife by the arms in front of him as a shield in a couple of the photos.  I have noticed that he always goes for the weak one.  For instance, when the two men were sitting in their lawn chairs and George went berserk, he went for the skinny guy and not the larger one.  When he assaulted someone by pushing them in the street, it was an elderly woman and not a man his own size.  I think he's a coward, myself. Same with Lee. He destroyed the private property of a woman who was sitting on the ground and offering no resistance or threat to him.  It is also interesting that the police say that the protesters last night will be prosecuted if identified but it has been some time since George assaulted the senior citizen and nothing has happened.  Is there a double standard here?

I also think that whoever posted that the HMO or lawyers might have been responsible for the violent protesters last night had a very good point. 

Oh, and good afternoon, everyone.

Good morning, BabyBear and all you monkeys!

I have just spent 2 hours catching up on reading posts, and I find it odd as well that the protesters became violent on the heels of the HOA actions AND on the eve of George telling the media last night that THE MEDIA PAYS THE PROTESTERS!

Did they Anthonys pay these kids to come out and put on a show?

If not, seems just plain ridiculous that George and Cindy came out to confront them instead of staying inside and waiting for LE to handle it.

Interesting that the protesters were ALL GONE by the time LE arrived.

Just makes me think. Seems I am now constantly second-guessing everything the Anthonys do.

Great news, I hope about the TES spokeswoman hopefully leaking LE by saying something is going to break soon. I have my hopes high for that.

Hello Monkeys..
So much going on.. I agree with previous comments on last nights protest. Uncalled for. I was so hopful they would protest peacefully.
What angers me about that is..Caylee.
The little Babygirl just needing to be found....and all this anger surrounding that house..someone forgot to focus on Caylee.
Darn it...they should all keep things peaceful..and not add to the drama making the A'$ look like victims.
Sorry but that's my opinion.
I'm all for peaceful protest..no one getting hurt.  A strong message can be sent without violence and penny tossing...hose dousing, bat carrying, etc.
Being patient on the information from TES...and LE.

ps..been uploading a few more pics of Caylee..and of the non-search TES Photos from Orlando.  Still not done...wish I coulda been in the room much earlier..wasn't missed, so that's good..LOL.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1099 on: September 18, 2008, 01:47:40 PM »

Is that it??? I was expecting a lengthy post when it stated ~Read the whole post first~     

I thought that something of interest was found when TES left...Searchers were saying they had police tape at one of the return posts.....and then what RED had mention also....I'll keeo my fingers crossed Thanks Rob

ck4 sometimes a disclaimer is needed so my words are not taken out of context and circle the net like wildfire and leads to me spending the rest of the day explaining what I said.

I told you what I know.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.