April 25, 2024, 09:02:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 370061 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1180 on: September 18, 2008, 02:22:47 PM »

Sorry if this has been posted already.  The 911 Call by Casey.  Cindy called first, but this one will get your blood boiling.

You've been warned!

http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?l...d=547&mid=1935

Sorry...here's a link
http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

oh lordy...she says they need to get as many officers out there as possible...LOL...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: September 18, 2008, 02:23:58 PM »

Just a friendly reminder we have other threads to get  information fast.
MEDIA REPORTS

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.new#new
Always updated. Anyone can post here and help out.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1182 on: September 18, 2008, 02:24:15 PM »

Okay I still dont get this Dante thing.....

Maybe it wasnt him online when I went to his myspace...

FYI
But I do know if you GOOGLE what ever they have above their pic
such as DANTE'S is this

"If it aint sideways it aint shit"

Google it with the quotes and it actually will return myspace pages this person has left comments on or is listed as a friend..
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1183 on: September 18, 2008, 02:24:24 PM »

Rob, how do one get indited.  Crap, I know that's not how it's spelled.  In the movie Dick and Jane, my favorite part is where he is running from room to room yelling, indicted Jane, indicted!!!!! 
a grand jury hears the testimony of those witnesses and experts, weighs the evidence and decides if a crime was committed.
kind of like a reverse trial.
Thanks a bunch!

So if they had something, they would need to go through this first right?  Is this a long process?  I only remember the one for Stacy Peterson that went forever.  Or if they have a lot of info, could it be done quickly? Or do they just arrest her?  Sorry, not up on all of this.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1184 on: September 18, 2008, 02:24:33 PM »

I just got off the phone with 2 different individuals from The Body Farm...one of them being the actual person who did the air sample with the Chloroform from the trunk of Casy's car....very interesting stuff here....I will not post names and #'s right now....But I will tell you...one of them did say to me...."I was not involved in the bone recovery"...

Hopefully I can post more after 4:00 today...

Destiny

Hi Destiny:  I am trying to catch up.  You are one good phone monkey !!! 
Why after 4 pm???  What happens at 4 pm
OMG, is thing gonna break open today??
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1185 on: September 18, 2008, 02:24:57 PM »

READ THIS WHOLE POST AND DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS

I don't see any harm in telling you this now. NOW? Meaning why now?
There were approximately four independent sets / partial sets and individual bones found during the searches conducted.  human bones or the animal bones previously reported?
These were found around the Orlando area by the search teams. This is to be expected. Bones are sometimes scattered by animals and the bones sometimes come from people who wander away from their homes due to mental conditions and are possibly other crime victims.

AS FAR AS I KNOW, NONE OF THE REMAINS / BONES COULD BE VISUALLY IDENTIFIED AS BELONG TO CAYLEE.

Thanks Rob...do you have dates for any of these discoveries?  Oh yes...Good Afternoon!!

Hi ya Sunny,

now = meaning I'm telling you today. I heard a few weeks ago.

seems to have been human bones.

I do not know the exact dates these bones were discovered. Sorry.

thanks Rob....I was hoping by the NOW...you might be giving us a hint!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: September 18, 2008, 02:26:22 PM »

To put to rest alligators feeding habits:

They are huge meat eaters and will eat just about anything that they can catch: fish, turtles, raccoons, birds, dead animals, and even other alligators. Very seldom do they eat humans, though. Almost looking like a floating log an alligator can float motionless in the water with only its eyes and nostrils exposed, waiting for a meal. Alligators cannot chew their meals, so if a small meal comes along such as a fish they snap it up and swallow it whole. If a larger meal comes along they generally seize it and drag it under water to drown it. After that the alligator tears it up into large pieces to swallow.

Sorry pretty graphic but true.   

Thanks for the info BG

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: September 18, 2008, 02:27:23 PM »

thanks and you do a darn GOOD JOB!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: September 18, 2008, 02:27:56 PM »

From Gretawire:

Comment by tina
September 14th, 2008 at 6:38 pm

Does this seem odd to anyone? its from a person on Cafemom

HIGHLY IMPORTANT!!

I need AS MUCH credible info you can all find on this guy. His name is Dante Tucker Salati of Orlando, FL. This man has known Casey Anthony since middle school. He also so happened to hang out with the same people Casey is seen partying with, as well as fleeing his home at the Seagrass Apts. the same day police went to question him. They have yet to find any leads into his whereabouts now. Please send it to me as quickly as possible. I am in contact with a detective on Caylees case and he mentioned in an email just now that this guy is a priority find!!!!! So this is serious, break out those web detecitves or any other means of locating someone and let me know A.S.A.P!!!!!!

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/09/13/what-do-you-think-at-caylees-house/

Interesting.. who is this chick and why is she in contact with detectives?

I know there's a been a lot of talk about this Dante guy.  Please refresh my memory.. is he the dude that cops left a note on the door for, but he never got back to them?

That's him. I have no idea who this poster is.

If you go to the Greta Wire comment page, there is a post regarding a satyrical website Twisted Mystery Writer, in which Casey is simply dubbed "Crazy".  It is (sadly) a dark and comical read, that leads me to chuckle every time the guy says "Crazy" said this, or "Crazy" called this person...

http://www.twistedmysterywriter.com/Contents.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: September 18, 2008, 02:28:20 PM »

Here is the 911 call from last night where Casey calls (for those who have problems listening the other way):

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: September 18, 2008, 02:28:24 PM »

Hello to all the new posters and welcome to the cage.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: September 18, 2008, 02:29:27 PM »

Cone Cam 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: September 18, 2008, 02:29:59 PM »

Sunny, I was on 2 other forums for NH at least 18 hours a day/7 days a week . I know the personalities but I am unknown here. I am a good monkee though I wear a white hat.

Glad to have your here too.....love your white hat....we have been invaded so many times...it doesn't take long to figure out who is here for the right reasons and who isn't.

Rest in Peace Caylee

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: September 18, 2008, 02:30:14 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7461191&version=1&locale=EN-US

Baez does seem a bit ticked, watch the way he swings the car door open.

Yes, he does. He seems to be a little ticked at Miss Casey, to me. That's quite a contrast to the hugging up when he walked her from jail the first time.

And she's not wearing the rosary anymore either.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1194 on: September 18, 2008, 02:30:23 PM »

thanks Rob....I was hoping by the NOW...you might be giving us a hint!  LOL

sorry Sunny. That's really all I know, and I didn't say anything publicly because I didn't want the info to start running amok.

There is nothing new as far as bones recently -> as far as I know.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1195 on: September 18, 2008, 02:31:11 PM »

Here is the 911 call from last night where Casey calls (for those who have problems listening the other way):

looks like CA and GA are the only ones getting physical   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1196 on: September 18, 2008, 02:31:30 PM »

I just got off the phone with 2 different individuals from The Body Farm...one of them being the actual person who did the air sample with the Chloroform from the trunk of Casy's car....very interesting stuff here....I will not post names and #'s right now....But I will tell you...one of them did say to me...."I was not involved in the bone recovery"...

Hopefully I can post more after 4:00 today...

Destiny

thanks Des...we will be waiting

Rest in Peace Caylee

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: September 18, 2008, 02:32:00 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7461191&version=1&locale=EN-US

Baez does seem a bit ticked, watch the way he swings the car door open.

Yes, he does. He seems to be a little ticked at Miss Casey, to me. That's quite a contrast to the hugging up when he walked her from jail the first time.
Oh my,  Baez does definitely seem ticked....he did not seem to have such admiration for his client.....he seem by swinging the door he was saying just get your #*&#(& in.   Hum......

Maybe there is something going on today...

Yippee! My computer finally let me watch a video! Took 10 minutes to watch her walk from the house to the car but I done seen it! Anywayz, isn't picking her up for a meeting at his office a little bit above and beyond the call of duty? Did Lee run out of gas cards? Come on guys, send in those gas cards! NOT!
Funny how he walked in front of her a few feet and did not shut the door like he's always done, I'd say yep, he looked ticked about something, maybe has to do with her talking to Rob or someone else? Lord knows what she's been doing on that computer.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: September 18, 2008, 02:32:23 PM »

I am LMAO!!! I just realized something. That 911 call that Casey made could hang her and I bet that's why Baez is pissed. Her contention to the neglect charges has been that she didn't call police when Caylee went missing because she didn't trust them. This in fact, is the first time she herself has called on any of the 30 something calls. Ha! She called police when something far less serious occurred. I hope the prosecution nails her with that. Could be why OCSO decided to put that call up on their updates and not any of the others.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1199 on: September 18, 2008, 02:32:24 PM »

Rob, how do one get indited.  Crap, I know that's not how it's spelled.  In the movie Dick and Jane, my favorite part is where he is running from room to room yelling, indicted Jane, indicted!!!!! 
a grand jury hears the testimony of those witnesses and experts, weighs the evidence and decides if a crime was committed.
kind of like a reverse trial.
Thanks a bunch!

So if they had something, they would need to go through this first right?  Is this a long process?  I only remember the one for Stacy Peterson that went forever.  Or if they have a lot of info, could it be done quickly? Or do they just arrest her?  Sorry, not up on all of this.

Hi Riley

A grand jury is usually scheduled to meet at specific days and times. When someone is selected to sit on a regular jury, they might have to be questioned before they're assigned to the jury. A grand jury is simply selected and told "you're the grand jury." They have assigned days and times to meet, the attorneys bring in people they want to question, and the court reporter records everything that is said. The grand jury listens to whatever evidence is presented, then decides if it's enough to hand down an indictment. I don't think they could call together a grand jury at midnight or anything like that, but they usually meet fairly frequently. Depending on the grand jury, they might meet once per week.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.