April 25, 2024, 07:05:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 370058 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #120 on: September 17, 2008, 09:52:43 PM »

Anyone seen this? Bizarre.

http://casey-anthony.com/
Yes i seen that.. I just remembered i want to see that interview with the mother..I want to know what nancy did to her that makes everyone say she killed her.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #121 on: September 17, 2008, 09:52:52 PM »

My personal opinion: Casey refused to take any of her calls during that time....

I think that is why Cindy opened a MY SPACE acct... it was

the only way she could communicate with her. She wrote

that letter we have all read to Casey basically, and Casey

responding back to her with that death poem was her answer.

good observation and the likely candidate. There has to be a reason why she all of a sudden got a myspace account.

Now the big money questions...

With Caylee not seeing Caylee for weeks.... and getting back the death poem as

a reply to Cindy's WHERE IS MY CAYLEE message...

What kind of grandparents would let all of this go unaswered for

another two whole weeks?
Did they really spend every day combing Orlando

searching for their granddaughter? Were they searching kind of like they are

searching at this moment? By washing their cars? Cutting their grass?

...and when they can squeeze it in... making appearances on the TODAY SHOW?

(sarcasm)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #122 on: September 17, 2008, 09:52:57 PM »

I know and how can they use NG's promo like that?

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: September 17, 2008, 09:53:10 PM »

dido

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: September 17, 2008, 09:53:43 PM »

I don't even want to look..  just clean out your machine please...don't want any germs!

Smile   
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: September 17, 2008, 09:54:04 PM »

IS That Avatar better me and my girl in mexico ... Im the one with no glasses

Much cheerier avitar.  You must be proud of your daughter and your grandson. I do understand what you are saying concerning Cindy.  My son is 25 and I would still love and support him BUT I would have to make him take the consequences for his actions. Have always required him to tell the truth no matter how hard it was to do it and he never let me down and always fessed up (even on things I never would have with my own mother).  But the way you put it in words would be the right thing to do for the sake of your child.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #126 on: September 17, 2008, 09:56:53 PM »

What's nasty about it? Is it not a list of clips? (I don't want to click since everyone's saying it's nasty).

I'm sure they just took a screen shot of a Nancy Grace promo and put it on there; NG probably doesn't even know about it.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: September 17, 2008, 09:57:06 PM »

LEE ANTHONY WRITTEN STATEMENT

source: Nancy Grace show 9/17

Yup. The same one in the 400-page document.

Wonder why they choose to put Casey's car in the garage with a dead body smell..I guess that is when they cleaned it with the chloroform IMO
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #128 on: September 17, 2008, 09:57:23 PM »

Yes i seen that.. I just remembered i want to see that interview with the mother..I want to know what nancy did to her that makes everyone say she killed her.

All NG did was question her like she questions people, MD, with or without NG's help would have still committed suicide, IMO. A mother whose child is really missing and she has no hand in it would never kill themselves, they would know they are the one power that child needs to help bring them home. I see so much of MD in Casey but I don't see Casey committing suicide or at least until she's run all of her avenues out.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #129 on: September 17, 2008, 09:58:47 PM »

Not nasty in a sexual sense.

What's nasty about it? Is it not a list of clips? (I don't want to click since everyone's saying it's nasty).

I'm sure they just took a screen shot of a Nancy Grace promo and put it on there; NG probably doesn't even know about it.

Flannery O'Conner
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: September 17, 2008, 09:59:01 PM »

Much cheerier avitar.  You must be proud of your daughter and your grandson. I do understand what you are saying concerning Cindy.  My son is 25 and I would still love and support him BUT I would have to make him take the consequences for his actions. Have always required him to tell the truth no matter how hard it was to do it and he never let me down and always fessed up (even on things I never would have with my own mother).  But the way you put it in words would be the right thing to do for the sake of your child.

Yes , have the same thing here I have 2 son and a girl 25, 23 and 20 , and I have always said just tell me the truth and we can work thru it but lie and there is huge consequences , They dont lie to me and has much as they go out and party sometimes I wish they wouldnt tell me everything........ But I like knowing where they are what they are doing and who they are doing it with It helps me sleep better at night ..... Something I never had with my mom , so I broke the cycle and have it with my kiddos , and they are great kids...... never no problem with the law, drugs, or anything to sum it up I would say Im blessed

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: September 17, 2008, 09:59:08 PM »

I have actually more or less been lurking today but I wanted to express an opinion, (uneducated though it may be) about the statement that you are putting yourselves on the Anthony's level by making remarks about the Anthonys.  So far as I know, none of you has ever murdered a child, become accessories either before or after the fact, been jailed three times or engaged in loud public arguments on the streets, filled with profanity. Neither, as far as I know, have any of you assaulted a senior citizen on live television or anywhere else. Remarking on George's socks or lack of them or remarking on Lee's eyebrows pales in comparison with the Anthonys behaviour. In fact, I think those three mug shots of Casey show a look of increasing evil. And it is most unattractive.

I enjoy reading the funny remarks here and seeing the altered photos. They are, IMO, very creative. I don't think you are losing (And that is the correct spelling, not loosing) anyone's respect; Certainly not mine. I think you are a terrific group, have a great sense of humor, yet are compassionate and caring of your fellow homo sapiens. And you all want to see sweet Caylee come home.

In other words, I enjoy the fact that this group for the most part doesn't take itself too seriously, but has great interest in seeing justice done. And many of you, in one way or another, have actually participated in attempting to find missing children, even to the extent of wading through swamps.

On the Anthony's level?  Ha!  Now, about this messing up the cage.........

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: September 17, 2008, 10:00:50 PM »

Is there a clip of it somewhere on u tube I have heard of it but never seen it, but would like to

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #133 on: September 17, 2008, 10:00:54 PM »

Wonder why they choose to put Casey's car in the garage with a dead body smell..I guess that is when they cleaned it with the chloroform IMO

Dang Kristen, thank you for pointing that out, I have been wondering this whole time if the car was in the garage where George found Cindy when he came home and here it was in plain site the whole time, but how interesting when the police came to tow it, it was on the street, guess the smell got to be too much.

Flannery O'Conner
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #134 on: September 17, 2008, 10:01:10 PM »

All NG did was question her like she questions people, MD, with or without NG's help would have still committed suicide, IMO. A mother whose child is really missing and she has no hand in it would never kill themselves, they would know they are the one power that child needs to help bring them home. I see so much of MD in Casey but I don't see Casey committing suicide or at least until she's run all of her avenues out.
Darn! I was gonna email the show and tell them to pay casey for an interview...Wishful thinking..lol! I love nancy grace she just doesn't take any Sh** from anyone.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: September 17, 2008, 10:01:46 PM »

May have only been the trunk that had the dead body smell.  I think it's been established the quality of the chloroform would not be what was used for cleaning. 
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: September 17, 2008, 10:03:09 PM »

NG said Lee's statement is out. Have we seen this yet?
I smile every time I see your name, cause I hear that song on the radio "Blue Moon of Kentucky Keep on Shinin........."

I am proud of my "Kentucky" roots. Good people in this state.  That song goes way,way back in the history of this state.  The whole state is not uneducated. Thanks I like that song also, reminds me of my grandparents and parents.
Hey sweet Blue Moon of KY, always, always consider the source of a negative comment.  You are not uneducated, they were.
One of my favorite sayings is "I've been called worse by better people"!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: September 17, 2008, 10:03:14 PM »

I have actually more or less been lurking today but I wanted to express an opinion, (uneducated though it may be) about the statement that you are putting yourselves on the Anthony's level by making remarks about the Anthonys.  So far as I know, none of you has ever murdered a child, become accessories either before or after the fact, been jailed three times or engaged in loud public arguments on the streets, filled with profanity. Neither, as far as I know, have any of you assaulted a senior citizen on live television or anywhere else. Remarking on George's socks or lack of them or remarking on Lee's eyebrows pales in comparison with the Anthonys behaviour. In fact, I think those three mug shots of Casey show a look of increasing evil. And it is most unattractive.

I enjoy reading the funny remarks here and seeing the altered photos. They are, IMO, very creative. I don't think you are losing (And that is the correct spelling, not loosing) anyone's respect; Certainly not mine. I think you are a terrific group, have a great sense of humor, yet are compassionate and caring of your fellow homo sapiens. And you all want to see sweet Caylee come home.

In other words, I enjoy the fact that this group for the most part doesn't take itself too seriously, but has great interest in seeing justice done. And many of you, in one way or another, have actually participated in attempting to find missing children, even to the extent of wading through swamps.

On the Anthony's level?  Ha!  Now, about this messing up the cage.........

Thanks Babybear 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: September 17, 2008, 10:03:29 PM »

Yes , have the same thing here I have 2 son and a girl 25, 23 and 20 , and I have always said just tell me the truth and we can work thru it but lie and there is huge consequences , They dont lie to me and has much as they go out and party sometimes I wish they wouldnt tell me everything........ But I like knowing where they are what they are doing and who they are doing it with It helps me sleep better at night ..... Something I never had with my mom , so I broke the cycle and have it with my kiddos , and they are great kids...... never no problem with the law, drugs, or anything to sum it up I would say Im blessed

I hear you on that.  I have told my husband he needs to talk to his son and tell him sometimes it is O.K. NOT to tell everything.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: September 17, 2008, 10:03:42 PM »

Dang Kristen, thank you for pointing that out, I have been wondering this whole time if the car was in the garage where George found Cindy when he came home and here it was in plain site the whole time, but how interesting when the police came to tow it, it was on the street, guess the smell got to be too much.

Exactly what I was thinking!!! When they LE came it was parked in front of the Garage...Remember a few weeks ago when someone had their car impounded and and come to found out her two year old kid was in the trunk after all that time??? I wonder if Caylee was still int he trunk when they brought it back from the tow yard..they just opened the trunk they didn't search it...Ok thinking out loud
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.