March 28, 2024, 07:37:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 368169 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: September 18, 2008, 02:43:05 PM »

Have to run out again.  Des, you have my cell number, did I mention I am wearing my size 2 Jeans!!!!!!   I know.........

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1221 on: September 18, 2008, 02:43:18 PM »

Can anyone tell me what Jihad Cindy says on the end of this video.

It sounded like she said to me: honey, let's go search tomorrow!  

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

Anthonys Clash With Protesters

http://cfnews13.com/default.aspx

That's what I hear too.
It makes me sick to watch these protesters taunt the Anthony's...I don't believe they are involved nor do I believe they have the power to make Casey talk.
I hope they succeed in relocating the protesters to the empty lot. They aren't helping....instead of screaming at the Anthony's they should be out searching for Caylee! I would be there searching if I could!   

I don't condone the rowdy protestors... but nothing in this world is sicker
than a family of child killers. I could care less about the Anthony's.

I agree, nothing in this world is sicker.....but IMHO I do not believe anyone in the Anthony family had anything to do with Caylee's death other than Casey. And I don't believe evidence has suggested otherwise.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: September 18, 2008, 02:43:24 PM »

I just got off the phone with 2 different individuals from The Body Farm...one of them being the actual person who did the air sample with the Chloroform from the trunk of Casy's car....very interesting stuff here....I will not post names and #'s right now....But I will tell you...one of them did say to me...."I was not involved in the bone recovery"...

Hopefully I can post more after 4:00 today...

Destiny

Thanks Destiny.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: September 18, 2008, 02:43:40 PM »

Lisa - try this..click on the picture below:

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1224 on: September 18, 2008, 02:43:52 PM »

Sorry if this has been posted already.  The 911 Call by Casey.  Cindy called first, but this one will get your blood boiling.

You've been warned!

http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?l...d=547&mid=1935

Sorry...here's a link
http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

oh lordy...she says they need to get as many officers out there as possible...LOL...

HEY ALL MONKEYS. This link doesn't work fpr me??

The second link. Click the first entry: 9-1-1 Calls (in red)
http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html
thb134
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1225 on: September 18, 2008, 02:45:08 PM »

Cone Cam 

Did George forget to turn the water hose off???????
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: September 18, 2008, 02:45:48 PM »

Protesters Clash With Caylee's Grandparents
Demonstrators Pound On Family's Front Door

POSTED: 6:06 am EDT September 18, 2008
UPDATED: 12:15 pm EDT September 18, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Protesters clashed with missing toddler Caylee Anthony's grandparents at the family home early Thursday morning.

The confrontation started about 1:30 a.m., when 

protesters began pounding on the Anthonys' front door.

Just seconds later, WESH 2 News reporter Jeff Lennox witnessed Cindy and George Anthony emerge from the home to find the protesters on their front lawn.

It led to a heated argument, and Lennox said one protester shoved Cindy Anthony and another grabbed George Anthony by the shirt.

While George Anthony tried to keep protesters back with a hose, Cindy Anthony picked up a bat.

Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, called 911 from inside the home, and deputies arrived minutes later. She is on home confinement and living with her parents while out on bond on charges ranging from child neglect to check fraud.

The demonstrators left before deputies arrived.

Hours after the incident, George Anthony came outside to survey the damage.

"I got damaged grass. I got a dent in my garage door," he said.

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, left the home this morning with her attorney, Jose Baez, for a scheduled visit to his Osceola County office.

Someone is absolutely going to get gravely injured. It is just a matter of time.

I am just surprised Cindy didn't start swinging the bat last night.

I'm all for protestors, but peaceful ones.  They need to let GA, CA & LA be the aggressors.

I am still in shock that Casey actually called the police when another persons life was in danger. 

i didn't hear her give her own name, i heard her say she was the resident tho 

she needs to go to jail...when she's away there are no protesters.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1227 on: September 18, 2008, 02:47:34 PM »

Lisa - try this..click on the picture below:

If Orlando LE weren't so tied up looking for a needle in a haystack, because of a lying, murdering Mother, perhaps they'd have an opportunity to respond to protestor calls in a more timely manner. So Sorry, Casey.  Rolling Eyes
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1228 on: September 18, 2008, 02:47:40 PM »

Rob, how do one get indited.  Crap, I know that's not how it's spelled.  In the movie Dick and Jane, my favorite part is where he is running from room to room yelling, indicted Jane, indicted!!!!! 
a grand jury hears the testimony of those witnesses and experts, weighs the evidence and decides if a crime was committed.
kind of like a reverse trial.
Thanks a bunch!

So if they had something, they would need to go through this first right?  Is this a long process?  I only remember the one for Stacy Peterson that went forever.  Or if they have a lot of info, could it be done quickly? Or do they just arrest her?  Sorry, not up on all of this.

I followed closely the indictment of the man who was driving the ambulance that killed my Mom and 2 other ladies. There was no input allowed by anyone other than the investigating officers and Traffic engineers, and no information whatsoever as to the results of tests ot investigation findings were released until after the Grand Jury had met and made a decision. Nothing was available even to the families.

The Grand Jury actually set the charges. They had a determination to make whether to charge speeding, reckless driving, reckless endangerment, vehicular homicide, etc.

I would think that applied to this case, the Grand Jury would determine the level of charges against Casey as well. They will be privy to all forensic lab results and anything the investigation has turned up. Based on my experience, the charges Casey will face will be determined by the Grand Jury, and then she will be indicted on those charges.

I'm sorry you lost your mom, CBB. 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: September 18, 2008, 02:47:54 PM »

Doesnt Casey have to be home by 4 and Des is going to post *after 4* hopefully...Hmm..
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1230 on: September 18, 2008, 02:49:18 PM »

JULY 15, 2008 - 911 CALLS - TRANSCRIPT AND AUDIO

Missing Florida Girl's Grandmother Asks Police to Arrest Daughter for 'Grand Theft' in 911 Call
Friday, July 25, 2008
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,391001,00.html

+++++++++++

FIRST 911 CALL

Transcript

Transcript of First 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony 
Last Edited: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 1:06 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 1:06 PM EDT
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=3DE22A9A9D793193DF29FAED30E510FE?contentId=7065515&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Audio
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7065255&version=1&locale=EN-US

SECOND 911 CALL

Transcript

Transcript of Second 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony
Last Edited: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 1:02 PM EDT 
Created: Thursday, 24 Jul 2008, 9:18 PM EDT
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=153F2F214683F04F2E6CE1019D99480E?contentId=7059935&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Audio
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7059748&version=1&locale=EN-US

THIRD 911 CALL

Transcript
Transcript of Third 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony 
 Last Edited: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 12:57 PM EDT 
Created: Thursday, 24 Jul 2008, 9:21 PM EDT
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=AAB9C92FEB4A4E7F4FD27DCBDB856C69?contentId=7059944&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Audio
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7059724&version=1&locale=EN-US

Thankies!!!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: September 18, 2008, 02:50:12 PM »

I am LMAO!!! I just realized something. That 911 call that Casey made could hang her and I bet that's why Baez is pissed. Her contention to the neglect charges has been that she didn't call police when Caylee went missing because she didn't trust them. This in fact, is the first time she herself has called on any of the 30 something calls. Ha! She called police when something far less serious occurred. I hope the prosecution nails her with that. Could be why OCSO decided to put that call up on their updates and not any of the others.

VERY INTERESTING. Great thinking!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
daddysgirl68
Scared Monkey

What the daughter does, the mother did. ~Jewish P

« Reply #1232 on: September 18, 2008, 02:50:53 PM »

Hey all. I'm obviously new here, and want to say, ~whew~ I had alot of reading to do here the last few days.
Some serious posts, some amusing, but it's obvious everyone here cares:~)

I don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but it IS amusing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cszWlq-Nds

Some comic relief is definitely needed sometimes.....

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: September 18, 2008, 02:51:35 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

I think someone set the camera on the ground...what do you think? 

Cameraman got a knot in his shoelaces?

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1234 on: September 18, 2008, 02:51:35 PM »

FOR THOSE THAT CAN HEAR THE AUDIO HERE IS A TRANSCRIPT I JUST WROTE UP.

--------
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Girl: 911 what is your emergency?

Casey: Yes there are protestors still outside of our home. We already called about an hour an half ago. It took over 30 mins for officers to get here. The protestors are now banging on our garage door. They have still been throwing things at our windows and our garage. And now the media is here. My father is going outside and there is going to be a fight. So please could you can you send people down here because now there is physical altercation. You need to send vehicles immediatly.

Girl: Its now getting physical?

Casey: Yes. It is getting physical right now.

Girl: You see them physically fighting?

Casey: Yes I see them phsycialy fighting. We have survailiance.

Girl: OK do you know if there is any weapons?

Casey: I don't know if there are any weapons. I know that my father is outside and so is my mother so please send as many people as you possibly can.

Girl: and who is this?

Casey: ::: pause :::: They need to be arrested because this can't keep happening. We already had about 6 or 7 officers out here for 45 minutes and they didn't do anything. And these were the same punks that were out here all night throwing things at our house.

Girl: OK Stay on the line with me.

Casey: I absolutley will but they need to hurry up. They just left not that long ago.

Girl: The police officers?

Casey: The police officers just left about 1:00 yes.

Girl: OK stay on the line.

Casey: And a media van just pulled and thats when all this started happening.

Girl: OK I am going to connect with my dispatcher please don't hang up.

Casey: OK thank you.

Girl: About how many people are out there?

Casey: There are at least a dozen people and at least 2 media vans. And there is more people walking over across the street.

Girl: How many people were involved in the altercation?

Casey to her mom: ( I already did. I already did.) Channel 2 news has everything on tape already.

Girl: OK how many people were involved in the altercation?

Casey: There are at least a dozen people. My mom is already out there spraying people with the hose or my father is. They are trying to get the people off the property. They are trespassing on our property.

Girl: Is it still happening?

Casey: They are standing on the property yes. They are out there recording it.

Girl: What about the physical altercation is it over?

Casey: Its already over, yes.

The Guy Dispatcher: OK so its no longer physical?

Casey: Its no longer physical yes.

The Guy Dispatcher: Are you a protestor or a resident?

Casey: Im a resident. 

(Long Pause)

Casey: We have everything on tape thanks to channel 2 and also our home survailiance.

Guy Dispatcher: Was there any weapons involved?

Casey: No. Not that I could see no.

(Pause again)

Guy Dispatcher: Are both your parents outside?

Casey: Both my parents are outside. yes

Guy Dispatcher: Is it physical or still verbal?

Casey: Its verbal and there are still a dozen people on our property. My moms bringing my dad inside so at least my parents aren't outside. This needs to be taken care of immediatly,.

Girl is back: Are they inside now?

Casey: Yes. My parents are inside right now. 

Girl Dispatcher: What happend?

Casey: Both of my parents were hit by the protestors. As you heard from both of my parents Channel 2 news has it on video.  So can we get people out here immediatly please?

Girl Dispatcher: There is someone on the way we just need you to stay on the line OK.

Casey: OK I will stay on the line. No Problem.

Guy is back: OK we have several units on the way.

Casey: Ok thank you.

-----

After that Casey tells them that her mom got the model number of the car of the people who had got physical with her parents and then it ends after that cuz she never comes back to the phone.
[/COLOR]

!~*Mar*~!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1235 on: September 18, 2008, 02:51:41 PM »

Rob, how do one get indited.  Crap, I know that's not how it's spelled.  In the movie Dick and Jane, my favorite part is where he is running from room to room yelling, indicted Jane, indicted!!!!! 
a grand jury hears the testimony of those witnesses and experts, weighs the evidence and decides if a crime was committed.
kind of like a reverse trial.
Thanks a bunch!

So if they had something, they would need to go through this first right?  Is this a long process?  I only remember the one for Stacy Peterson that went forever.  Or if they have a lot of info, could it be done quickly? Or do they just arrest her?  Sorry, not up on all of this.

I followed closely the indictment of the man who was driving the ambulance that killed my Mom and 2 other ladies. There was no input allowed by anyone other than the investigating officers and Traffic engineers, and no information whatsoever as to the results of tests ot investigation findings were released until after the Grand Jury had met and made a decision. Nothing was available even to the families.

The Grand Jury actually set the charges. They had a determination to make whether to charge speeding, reckless driving, reckless endangerment, vehicular homicide, etc.

I would think that applied to this case, the Grand Jury would determine the level of charges against Casey as well. They will be privy to all forensic lab results and anything the investigation has turned up. Based on my experience, the charges Casey will face will be determined by the Grand Jury, and then she will be indicted on those charges.

I'm sorry you lost your mom, CBB. 

Thank you, da_wench. This place has been my family in a lot of ways, since.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1236 on: September 18, 2008, 02:53:14 PM »

I am LMAO!!! I just realized something. That 911 call that Casey made could hang her and I bet that's why Baez is pissed. Her contention to the neglect charges has been that she didn't call police when Caylee went missing because she didn't trust them. This in fact, is the first time she herself has called on any of the 30 something calls. Ha! She called police when something far less serious occurred. I hope the prosecution nails her with that. Could be why OCSO decided to put that call up on their updates and not any of the others.

oooohhhh my gawdz

great point!!!

that's the kind of thinking I like!

Dollars to doughnuts.... that will be the audio clip that Nancy plays

for a few days.... and she will be pointing that fact out. Baez is probably

pissed because Casey just added more fuel on the fire.

Great observation, Mrs. Kub!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: September 18, 2008, 02:54:21 PM »

--------

Casey: Yes there are protestors still outside of our home. We already called about an hour an half ago. It took over 30 mins for officers to get here. The protestors are now banging on our garage door. They have still been throwing things at our windows and our garage. And now the media is here. My father is going outside and there is going to be a fight. So please could you can you send people down here because now there is physical altercation. You need to send vehicles immediatly.

Casey: I don't know if there are any weapons. I know that my father is outside and so is my mother so please send as many people as you possibly can.

Casey: ::: pause :::: They need to be arrested because this can't keep happening. We already had about 6 or 7 officers out here for 45 minutes and they didn't do anything. And these were the same punks that were out here all night throwing things at our house.

Casey: I absolutley will but they need to hurry up. They just left not that long ago.

Casey: There are at least a dozen people and at least 2 media vans. And there is more people walking over across the street.

Casey to her mom: ( I already did. I already did.) Channel 2 news has everything on tape already.

Casey: There are at least a dozen people. My mom is already out there spraying people with the hose or my father is. They are trying to get the people off the property. They are trespassing on our property.

(Long Pause)

Casey: We have everything on tape thanks to channel 2 and also our home survailiance.

(Pause again)

Casey: Its verbal and there are still a dozen people on our property. My moms bringing my dad inside so at least my parents aren't outside. This needs to be taken care of immediatly,.

Casey: Both of my parents were hit by the protestors. As you heard from both of my parents Channel 2 news has it on video.  So can we get people out here immediatly please?

Girl Dispatcher: There is someone on the way we just need you to stay on the line OK.

-----

After that Casey tells them that her mom got the model number of the car of the people who had got physical with her parents and then it ends after that cuz she never comes back to the phone.
[/COLOR]

Thanks for getting that too us poor audio-impaired!!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: September 18, 2008, 02:54:45 PM »

Hey all. I'm obviously new here, and want to say, ~whew~ I had alot of reading to do here the last few days.
Some serious posts, some amusing, but it's obvious everyone here cares:~)

I don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but it IS amusing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cszWlq-Nds

Some comic relief is definitely needed sometimes.....

Thanks for that clip. It was funny    Pretty avatar, btw. Smile

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: September 18, 2008, 02:55:04 PM »

--------

(Long Pause)

(Pause again)

-----

[/COLOR]

Thank you WillenFan.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.