April 24, 2024, 10:44:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 370037 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1260 on: September 18, 2008, 03:03:48 PM »

Rob, how do one get indited.  Crap, I know that's not how it's spelled.  In the movie Dick and Jane, my favorite part is where he is running from room to room yelling, indicted Jane, indicted!!!!! 
a grand jury hears the testimony of those witnesses and experts, weighs the evidence and decides if a crime was committed.
kind of like a reverse trial.
Thanks a bunch!

So if they had something, they would need to go through this first right?  Is this a long process?  I only remember the one for Stacy Peterson that went forever.  Or if they have a lot of info, could it be done quickly? Or do they just arrest her?  Sorry, not up on all of this.

I followed closely the indictment of the man who was driving the ambulance that killed my Mom and 2 other ladies. There was no input allowed by anyone other than the investigating officers and Traffic engineers, and no information whatsoever as to the results of tests ot investigation findings were released until after the Grand Jury had met and made a decision. Nothing was available even to the families.

The Grand Jury actually set the charges. They had a determination to make whether to charge speeding, reckless driving, reckless endangerment, vehicular homicide, etc.

I would think that applied to this case, the Grand Jury would determine the level of charges against Casey as well. They will be privy to all forensic lab results and anything the investigation has turned up. Based on my experience, the charges Casey will face will be determined by the Grand Jury, and then she will be indicted on those charges.

I'm sorry you lost your mom, CBB. 

Thank you, da_wench. This place has been my family in a lot of ways, since.

<<<Hugs CBB>>>

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1261 on: September 18, 2008, 03:04:01 PM »

Hey all. I'm obviously new here, and want to say, ~whew~ I had alot of reading to do here the last few days.
Some serious posts, some amusing, but it's obvious everyone here cares:~)

I don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but it IS amusing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cszWlq-Nds

Some comic relief is definitely needed sometimes.....

So good to laugh out loud today!!! Thanks daddysgirl68
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1262 on: September 18, 2008, 03:04:02 PM »

23 CENTS!

Maybe he was blind.... thought it was a wishing well!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1263 on: September 18, 2008, 03:04:47 PM »

Any one have the name and # of the place Dante worked...near the Amscot...TIA....Des...

Des, I read that he moved to Michigan.
TY...but...if anyone does have the name of the place and the # of where he worked before he left...that would be of great help to me....TIA....Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1264 on: September 18, 2008, 03:07:28 PM »

Looks like somebody covered up the FOX 35 Anthony cam on purpose.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1265 on: September 18, 2008, 03:07:55 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys! Is it just me, when I  hear that there might be "developments that will surprise us all" I think hey... maybe Casey is telling some partial truths. But then reality flashes ...no way... poor sweet Caylee.

hi cheerio...I don't allow myself to get excited over 'might' be's anymore.....but I do keep hoping!
    I hear ya SunnyinTX
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1266 on: September 18, 2008, 03:08:03 PM »

Have to run out again.  Des, you have my cell number, did I mention I am wearing my size 2 Jeans!!!!!!    I know.........

I think that might be grounds for the BANNED BUTTON!!!!

Definitely!!

KLAAAAS!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: September 18, 2008, 03:08:58 PM »

Have to run out again.  Des, you have my cell number, did I mention I am wearing my size 2 Jeans!!!!!!    I know.........

I think that might be grounds for the BANNED BUTTON!!!!

Definitely!!

KLAAAAS!

LOL Janet....Des Wink

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1268 on: September 18, 2008, 03:09:14 PM »

Any one have the name and # of the place Dante worked...near the Amscot...TIA....Des...

TY...but...if anyone does have the name of the place and the # of where he worked before he left...that would be of great help to me....TIA....Des Wink

Searching now I believe it was MUSCLE CARS

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1269 on: September 18, 2008, 03:10:03 PM »

Thank You!....Des...

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1270 on: September 18, 2008, 03:10:38 PM »

NANCY GRACE UPDATE from last night    9/17

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

------------------
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: September 18, 2008, 03:10:49 PM »

23 CENTS!

Maybe he was blind.... thought it was a wishing well!

OHMYGAWD!  That's Hilarius!  Can't you just see that police officer laughing his axx off!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1272 on: September 18, 2008, 03:11:12 PM »

From Gretawire:

Comment by tina
September 14th, 2008 at 6:38 pm

Does this seem odd to anyone? its from a person on Cafemom

HIGHLY IMPORTANT!!

I need AS MUCH credible info you can all find on this guy. His name is Dante Tucker Salati of Orlando, FL. This man has known Casey Anthony since middle school. He also so happened to hang out with the same people Casey is seen partying with, as well as fleeing his home at the Seagrass Apts. the same day police went to question him. They have yet to find any leads into his whereabouts now. Please send it to me as quickly as possible. I am in contact with a detective on Caylees case and he mentioned in an email just now that this guy is a priority find!!!!! So this is serious, break out those web detecitves or any other means of locating someone and let me know A.S.A.P!!!!!!

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/09/13/what-do-you-think-at-caylees-house/

Interesting.. who is this chick and why is she in contact with detectives?

I know there's a been a lot of talk about this Dante guy.  Please refresh my memory.. is he the dude that cops left a note on the door for, but he never got back to them?

Don't know if Dante still works here or not.....posted in May
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=920607

Don Reid Ford is looking for a lube tech for immediate full time position. Please come down or call Dante in the service department.

Dante Salati
Don Reid Ford
1875 S. Orlando Ave Maitland Florida, 32751
407 644 7111 ext 284

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: September 18, 2008, 03:12:06 PM »

I followed closely the indictment of the man who was driving the ambulance that killed my Mom and 2 other ladies. There was no input allowed by anyone other than the investigating officers and Traffic engineers, and no information whatsoever as to the results of tests ot investigation findings were released until after the Grand Jury had met and made a decision. Nothing was available even to the families.

The Grand Jury actually set the charges. They had a determination to make whether to charge speeding, reckless driving, reckless endangerment, vehicular homicide, etc.

I would think that applied to this case, the Grand Jury would determine the level of charges against Casey as well. They will be privy to all forensic lab results and anything the investigation has turned up. Based on my experience, the charges Casey will face will be determined by the Grand Jury, and then she will be indicted on those charges.

cbb ... I am so sorry.  Your mother's death must have been very devasting for you and your family.  No warning.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1274 on: September 18, 2008, 03:12:33 PM »

Thank You!....Des...

What is his full name again?

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1275 on: September 18, 2008, 03:12:59 PM »

Sorry if this has been posted already.  The 911 Call by Casey.  Cindy called first, but this one will get your blood boiling.

You've been warned!

http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?l...d=547&mid=1935

Sorry...here's a link
http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

My blood is definitely boiling...I need ICE!   Too bad she was not that aggressive when her daughter went missing!
Exactly.. I wonder, how come she didn't give her name though....'the resident'.

I wonder if George knows who they are and actually has it on his security cam...

the same kind of way he knew who the kidnappers are and he is watching them???

The same kinda way Casey Anthony reported that nobody has any weapons...

yet she leaves off the part her mother is out front weilding a baseball bat?

On that first call, she was told by the 911 operator to stay inside. They should have kept their butts inside like they were told to.

They went outside and confronted them knowing the news media would be rolling and they will be using that tape at the HOA court date as proof.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1276 on: September 18, 2008, 03:13:45 PM »

Des,

Was that 4 p.m. Eastern?

I remember you, Caylee.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1277 on: September 18, 2008, 03:14:27 PM »

Hey all. I'm obviously new here, and want to say, ~whew~ I had alot of reading to do here the last few days.
Some serious posts, some amusing, but it's obvious everyone here cares:~)

I don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but it IS amusing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cszWlq-Nds

Some comic relief is definitely needed sometimes.....

Thanks for sharing, nailed that one (no pun intended)

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: September 18, 2008, 03:14:41 PM »

Des,,OMG girl!! TY for that Info.....I love DR BASS with the Body Farm...I have an autographed copy of his latest book..teehee...

ANyways, let us know ALLLLL you can!!!!

That would lead me to beleive t here was bones recovered belonging to Caylee...wouldnt it you? Did it sound like he "slipped up" to you, or accidently said too much and caught himself?

"God dont like ugly"
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: September 18, 2008, 03:15:08 PM »

shouldn't be hard to find he checks his myspace everyday

Candlebox releases their first CD in ten years. BADASS Seeing Candlebox live in Sebastian. F***** AWESOME. Winning tickets to see Candlebox perform acoustic at the AT&T performance studio and at HOB... PRICELESS"

Male
23 years old
Conway Ni99a What, Florida
United States

Last Login: 9/17/2008
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 03:45:29 PM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.